Eric Nies dating
- Eric Nies SHAG-TREE! Dating history, relationship tree, etc...
- Eric Nies Married, Wife, Gay, Family, Net Worth
- Eric Nies Photos, News and Videos, Trivia and Quotes ...
- Who is Eric Nies dating? Eric Nies girlfriend, wife
- Eric Nies and Alyssa Milano - Dating, Gossip, News, Photos
- Where Are Your Fave Real World Roommates Now? - E! Online
- Eric Nies (E), 57 - Modesto, CA Has Court or Arrest ...
Ah, the OG Real World heartthrob. After model Eric Nies graced our screens as one of the first seven strangers picked to live in a house, he continued a relationship with MTV, hosting dance show ... More about the Eric Nies and Alyssa Milano dating / relationship. More about the Eric Nies and Rozonda 'Chilli' Thomas dating / relationship. More about the Eric Nies and Kristy Swanson dating / relationship. More about the Eric Nies and Rozonda Thomas dating / relationship. More about the Eric Nies and Jaimee Grubbs dating / relationship. Born in 1971, the American actor Eric Nies blows his birthday candles on 23rd May every year. Although he is famous by the name, Eric Nies, he goes by the real name, Eric John Nies, by birth. The 48-year-old actor is known for his performances in movies and TV shows, including Above The Rim, Food Hero Mimi Kozma , and The Brady Bunch Movie. Eric Nies (born May 23, 1971) is an American former model and reality television personality. He first gained fame as a cast member on MTV's The Real World: New York, before going on to appear on that show's spinoffs and other reality shows, such as The Grind and Confessions of a Teen Idol. Eric Nies' Reputation Profile. 2 Profile Searches Follow. Court Records found View. Lawsuits, Liens or Bankruptcies found on Eric's Background Report Criminal or Civil Court records found on Eric's Family, Friends, Neighbors, or Classmates View Details. Eric Nies, 57 Modesto, CA. Eric Nies and Alyssa Milano dated in 1993. About. Eric Nies is a 49 year old American Model. Born Eric John Nies on 23rd May, 1971 in Ocean Township, New Jersey, he is famous for First season of The Real World, host of The Grind. His zodiac sign is Gemini. Alyssa Milano is a 47 year old American Actress. Born Alyssa Jayne Milano on 19th ... Eric Nies has had encounters with Pamela Anderson (1992) and Jaimee Grubbs.. About. Eric Nies is a 49 year old American Model. Born Eric John Nies on 23rd May, 1971 in Ocean Township, New Jersey, he is famous for First season of The Real World, host of The Grind.
Every Legal 4-Letter Word In Scrabble
2020.08.13 22:21 OB8O Every Legal 4-Letter Word In Scrabble
AAHS AALS ABAC ABAS ABBA ABBE ABBS ABED ABET ABID ABLE ABLY ABOS ABRI ABUT ABYE ABYS ACAI ACCA ACED ACER ACES ACHE ACHY ACID ACME ACNE ACRE ACTA ACTS ACYL ADAW ADDS ADDY ADIT ADOS ADRY ADZE AEON AERO AERY AESC AFAR AFFY AFRO AGAR AGAS AGED AGEE AGEN AGER AGES AGHA AGIN AGIO AGLU AGLY AGMA AGOG AGON AGUE AHED AHEM AHIS AHOY AIAS AIDA AIDE AIDS AIGA AILS AIMS AINE AINS AIRN AIRS AIRT AIRY AITS AITU AJAR AJEE AKAS AKED AKEE AKES AKIN ALAE ALAN ALAP ALAR ALAS ALAY ALBA ALBE ALBS ALCO ALEC ALEE ALEF ALES ALEW ALFA ALFS ALGA ALIF ALIT ALKO ALKY ALLS ALLY ALMA ALME ALMS ALOD ALOE ALOO ALOW ALPS ALSO ALTO ALTS ALUM ALUS AMAH AMAS AMBO AMEN AMES AMIA AMID AMIE AMIN AMIR AMIS AMLA AMMO AMOK AMPS AMUS AMYL ANAL ANAN ANAS ANCE ANDS ANES ANEW ANGA ANIL ANIS ANKH ANNA ANNO ANNS ANOA ANON ANOW ANSA ANTA ANTE ANTI ANTS ANUS APAY APED APER APES APEX APOD APOS APPS APSE APSO APTS AQUA ARAK ARAR ARBA ARBS ARCH ARCO ARCS ARDS AREA ARED AREG ARES ARET AREW ARFS ARGH ARIA ARID ARIL ARIS ARKS ARLE ARMS ARMY ARNA AROW ARPA ARSE ARSY ARTI ARTS ARTY ARUM ARVO ARYL ASAR ASCI ASEA ASHY ASKS ASPS ATAP ATES ATMA ATOC ATOK ATOM ATOP ATUA AUAS AUFS AUKS AULA AULD AUNE AUNT AURA AUTO AVAL AVAS AVEL AVER AVES AVID AVOS AVOW AWAY AWDL AWED AWEE AWES AWFY AWKS AWLS AWNS AWNY AWOL AWRY AXAL AXED AXEL AXES AXIL AXIS AXLE AXON AYAH AYES AYIN AYRE AYUS AZAN AZON AZYM
BAAL BAAS BABA BABE BABU BABY BACH BACK BACS BADE BADS BAEL BAFF BAFT BAGH BAGS BAHT BAHU BAIL BAIT BAJU BAKE BALD BALE BALK BALL BALM BALS BALU BAMS BANC BAND BANE BANG BANI BANK BANS BANT BAPS BAPU BARB BARD BARE BARF BARK BARM BARN BARP BARS BASE BASH BASK BASS BAST BATE BATH BATS BATT BAUD BAUK BAUR BAWD BAWL BAWN BAWR BAYE BAYS BAYT BEAD BEAK BEAM BEAN BEAR BEAT BEAU BECK BEDE BEDS BEDU BEEF BEEN BEEP BEER BEES BEET BEGO BEGS BEIN BELL BELS BELT BEMA BEND BENE BENI BENJ BENS BENT BERE BERG BERK BERM BEST BETA BETE BETH BETS BEVY BEYS BHAI BHAT BHEL BHUT BIAS BIBB BIBS BICE BIDE BIDI BIDS BIEN BIER BIFF BIGA BIGG BIGS BIKE BILE BILK BILL BIMA BIND BINE BING BINK BINS BINT BIOG BIOS BIRD BIRK BIRL BIRO BIRR BISE BISH BISK BIST BITE BITO BITS BITT BIZE BLAB BLAD BLAE BLAG BLAH BLAM BLAT BLAW BLAY BLEB BLED BLEE BLET BLEW BLEY BLIN BLIP BLIT BLOB BLOC BLOG BLOT BLOW BLUB BLUE BLUR BOAB BOAK BOAR BOAS BOAT BOBA BOBS BOCK BODE BODS BODY BOEP BOET BOFF BOGS BOGY BOHO BOHS BOIL BOIS BOKE BOKO BOKS BOLA BOLD BOLE BOLL BOLO BOLT BOMA BOMB BONA BOND BONE BONG BONK BONY BOOB BOOH BOOK BOOL BOOM BOON BOOR BOOS BOOT BOPS BORA BORD BORE BORK BORM BORN BORS BORT BOSH BOSK BOSS BOTA BOTE BOTH BOTS BOTT BOUK BOUN BOUT BOWL BOWR BOWS BOXY BOYF BOYG BOYO BOYS BOZO BRAD BRAE BRAG BRAK BRAN BRAS BRAT BRAW BRAY BRED BREE BREI BREN BRER BREW BREY BRIE BRIG BRIK BRIM BRIN BRIO BRIS BRIT BROD BROG BROO BROS BROW BRRR BRUS BRUT BRUX BUAT BUBA BUBO BUBS BUBU BUCK BUDA BUDI BUDO BUDS BUFF BUFO BUGS BUHL BUHR BUIK BUKE BULB BULK BULL BUMF BUMP BUMS BUNA BUND BUNG BUNK BUNN BUNS BUNT BUOY BURA BURB BURD BURG BURK BURL BURN BURP BURR BURS BURY BUSH BUSK BUSS BUST BUSY BUTE BUTS BUTT BUYS BUZZ BYDE BYES BYKE BYRE BYRL BYTE
CAAS CABA CABS CACA CACK CADE CADI CADS CAFE CAFF CAGE CAGS CAGY CAID CAIN CAKE CAKY CALF CALK CALL CALM CALO CALP CALX CAMA CAME CAMO CAMP CAMS CANE CANG CANN CANS CANT CANY CAPA CAPE CAPH CAPI CAPO CAPS CARB CARD CARE CARK CARL CARN CARP CARR CARS CART CASA CASE CASH CASK CAST CATE CATS CAUF CAUK CAUL CAUM CAUP CAVA CAVE CAVY CAWK CAWS CAYS CEAS CECA CEDE CEDI CEES CEIL CELL CELS CELT CENS CENT CEPE CEPS CERE CERO CERT CESS CETE CHAD CHAI CHAL CHAM CHAO CHAP CHAR CHAS CHAT CHAV CHAW CHAY CHEF CHER CHEW CHEZ CHIA CHIB CHIC CHID CHIK CHIN CHIP CHIS CHIT CHIV CHIZ CHOC CHOG CHON CHOP CHOU CHOW CHUB CHUG CHUM CHUR CHUT CIAO CIDE CIDS CIEL CIGS CILL CINE CION CIRE CIRL CIST CITE CITO CITS CITY CIVE CLAD CLAG CLAM CLAN CLAP CLAT CLAW CLAY CLEF CLEG CLEM CLEW CLIP CLIT CLOD CLOG CLON CLOP CLOT CLOU CLOW CLOY CLUB CLUE COAL COAT COAX COBB COBS COCA COCH COCK COCO CODA CODE CODS COED COFF COFT COGS COHO COIF COIL COIN COIR COIT COKE COKY COLA COLD COLE COLL COLS COLT COLY COMA COMB COME COMM COMP COMS COND CONE CONF CONI CONK CONN CONS CONY COOF COOK COOL COOM COON COOP COOS COOT COPE COPS COPY CORD CORE CORF CORK CORM CORN CORS CORY COSE COSH COSS COST COSY COTE COTH COTS COTT COUP COUR COVE COWK COWL COWP COWS COWY COXA COXY COYS COZE COZY CRAB CRAG CRAM CRAN CRAP CRAW CRAY CRED CREE CREM CREW CRIA CRIB CRIM CRIS CRIT CROC CROG CROP CROW CRUD CRUE CRUS CRUX CUBE CUBS CUDS CUED CUES CUFF CUIF CUIT CUKE CULL CULM CULT CUMS CUNT CUPS CURB CURD CURE CURF CURL CURN CURR CURS CURT CUSH CUSK CUSP CUSS CUTE CUTS CWMS CYAN CYMA CYME CYST CYTE CZAR
DAAL DABS DACE DACK DADA DADO DADS DAES DAFF DAFT DAGO DAGS DAHL DAHS DAIS DAKS DALE DALI DALS DALT DAME DAMN DAMP DAMS DANG DANK DANS DANT DAPS DARB DARE DARG DARI DARK DARN DART DASH DATA DATE DATO DAUB DAUD DAUR DAUT DAVY DAWD DAWK DAWN DAWS DAWT DAYS DAZE DEAD DEAF DEAL DEAN DEAR DEAW DEBE DEBS DEBT DECK DECO DEED DEEK DEEM DEEN DEEP DEER DEES DEET DEEV DEFI DEFO DEFT DEFY DEGS DEGU DEID DEIF DEIL DEKE DELE DELF DELI DELL DELO DELS DELT DEME DEMO DEMY DENE DENI DENS DENT DENY DERE DERM DERN DERO DERV DESI DESK DEUS DEVA DEVS DEWS DEWY DEXY DEYS DHAK DHAL DHOL DHOW DIAL DIBS DICE DICH DICK DICT DIDO DIDY DIEB DIED DIEL DIES DIET DIFF DIFS DIGS DIKA DIKE DILL DIME DIMP DIMS DINE DING DINK DINO DINS DINT DIOL DIPS DIPT DIRE DIRK DIRL DIRT DISA DISC DISH DISK DISS DITA DITE DITS DITT DITZ DIVA DIVE DIVI DIVO DIVS DIXI DIXY DIYA DJIN DOAB DOAT DOBS DOBY DOCK DOCO DOCS DODO DODS DOEK DOEN DOER DOES DOFF DOGE DOGS DOGY DOHS DOIT DOJO DOLE DOLL DOLS DOLT DOME DOMS DOMY DONA DONE DONG DONS DOOB DOOK DOOL DOOM DOON DOOR DOOS DOPA DOPE DOPS DOPY DORB DORE DORK DORM DORP DORR DORS DORT DORY DOSE DOSH DOSS DOST DOTE DOTH DOTS DOTY DOUC DOUK DOUM DOUN DOUP DOUR DOUT DOUX DOVE DOWD DOWF DOWL DOWN DOWP DOWS DOWT DOXY DOYS DOZE DOZY DRAB DRAC DRAD DRAG DRAM DRAP DRAT DRAW DRAY DREE DREG DREK DREW DREY DRIB DRIP DROP DROW DRUB DRUG DRUM DRYS DSOS DUAD DUAL DUAN DUAR DUBS DUCE DUCI DUCK DUCT DUDE DUDS DUED DUEL DUES DUET DUFF DUGS DUIT DUKA DUKE DULE DULL DULY DUMA DUMB DUMP DUNE DUNG DUNK DUNS DUNT DUOS DUPE DUPS DURA DURE DURN DURO DURR DUSH DUSK DUST DUTY DWAM DYAD DYED DYER DYES DYKE DYNE DZHO DZOS
EACH EALE EANS EARD EARL EARN EARS EASE EAST EASY EATH EATS EAUS EAUX EAVE EBBS EBON ECAD ECCE ECCO ECHE ECHO ECHT ECOD ECOS ECRU ECUS EDDO EDDY EDGE EDGY EDHS EDIT EECH EELS EELY EERY EEVN EFFS EFTS EGAD EGAL EGER EGGS EGGY EGIS EGMA EGOS EHED EIDE EIKS EILD EINA EINE EISH EKED EKES EKKA ELAN ELDS ELFS ELHI ELKS ELLS ELMS ELMY ELSE ELTS EMES EMEU EMIC EMIR EMIT EMMA EMMY EMOS EMPT EMUS EMYD EMYS ENDS ENES ENEW ENGS ENOL ENOW ENUF ENVY EOAN EONS EORL EPEE EPHA EPIC EPOS ERAS ERED ERES EREV ERGO ERGS ERHU ERIC ERKS ERNE ERNS EROS ERRS ERST ERUV ESES ESKY ESNE ESPY ESSE ESTS ETAS ETAT ETCH ETEN ETHE ETHS ETIC ETNA ETUI EUGE EUGH EUKS EUOI EURO EVEN EVER EVES EVET EVIL EVOE EVOS EWER EWES EWKS EWTS EXAM EXEC EXED EXES EXIT EXON EXPO EXUL EYAS EYED EYEN EYER EYES EYNE EYOT EYRA EYRE EYRY
FAAN FAAS FABS FACE FACT FADE FADO FADS FADY FAFF FAGS FAHS FAIK FAIL FAIN FAIR FAIX FAKE FALL FALX FAME FAND FANE FANG FANK FANO FANS FARD FARE FARL FARM FARO FARS FART FASH FAST FATE FATS FAUN FAUR FAUT FAUX FAVA FAVE FAWN FAWS FAYS FAZE FEAL FEAR FEAT FECK FEDS FEEB FEED FEEL FEEN FEER FEES FEET FEGS FEHM FEHS FEIS FELL FELT FEME FEMS FEND FENI FENS FENT FEOD FERE FERM FERN FESS FEST FETA FETE FETS FETT FEUD FEUS FEWS FEYS FIAR FIAT FIBS FICE FICO FIDO FIDS FIEF FIER FIFE FIGO FIGS FIKE FIKY FILA FILE FILL FILM FILO FILS FIND FINE FINI FINK FINO FINS FIQH FIRE FIRK FIRM FIRN FIRS FISC FISH FISK FIST FITS FITT FIVE FIXT FIZZ FLAB FLAG FLAK FLAM FLAN FLAP FLAT FLAW FLAX FLAY FLEA FLED FLEE FLEG FLEW FLEX FLEY FLIC FLIM FLIP FLIR FLIT FLIX FLOB FLOC FLOE FLOG FLOP FLOR FLOW FLOX FLUB FLUE FLUS FLUX FOAL FOAM FOBS FOCI FOEN FOES FOGS FOGY FOHN FOID FOIL FOIN FOLD FOLK FOND FONE FONS FONT FOOD FOOL FOOT FOPS FORA FORB FORD FORE FORK FORM FORT FOSS FOUD FOUL FOUR FOUS FOWL FOXY FOYS FOZY FRAB FRAE FRAG FRAP FRAS FRAT FRAU FRAY FREE FRET FRIB FRIG FRIS FRIT FRIZ FROE FROG FROM FROS FROW FRUG FUBS FUCI FUCK FUDS FUEL FUFF FUGS FUGU FUJI FULL FUME FUMS FUMY FUND FUNG FUNK FUNS FURL FURR FURS FURY FUSC FUSE FUSS FUST FUTZ FUZE FUZZ FYCE FYKE FYLE FYRD
GABS GABY GADE GADI GADS GAED GAEN GAES GAFF GAGA GAGE GAGS GAID GAIN GAIR GAIT GAJO GAKS GALA GALE GALL GALS GAMA GAMB GAME GAMP GAMS GAMY GANE GANG GANS GANT GAOL GAPE GAPO GAPS GAPY GARB GARE GARI GARS GART GASH GASP GAST GATE GATH GATS GAUD GAUM GAUN GAUP GAUR GAUS GAVE GAWD GAWK GAWP GAWS GAYS GAZE GAZY GEAL GEAN GEAR GEAT GECK GEDS GEED GEEK GEEP GEES GEEZ GEIT GELD GELS GELT GEMS GENA GENE GENS GENT GENU GEOS GERE GERM GERS GERT GEST GETA GETS GEUM GHAT GHEE GHIS GIBE GIBS GIDS GIED GIEN GIES GIFT GIGA GIGS GILA GILD GILL GILT GIMP GING GINK GINN GINS GIOS GIPS GIRD GIRL GIRN GIRO GIRR GIRT GISM GIST GITE GITS GIVE GIZZ GJUS GLAD GLAM GLED GLEE GLEG GLEI GLEN GLEY GLIA GLIB GLID GLIM GLIT GLOB GLOM GLOP GLOW GLUE GLUG GLUM GLUT GNAR GNAT GNAW GNOW GNUS GOAD GOAF GOAL GOAS GOAT GOBI GOBO GOBS GOBY GODS GOEL GOER GOES GOEY GOFF GOGO GOJI GOLD GOLE GOLF GOLP GONE GONG GONK GONS GOOD GOOF GOOG GOOK GOOL GOON GOOP GOOR GOOS GORA GORE GORI GORM GORP GORY GOSH GOSS GOTH GOUK GOUT GOVS GOWD GOWF GOWK GOWL GOWN GOYS GRAB GRAD GRAM GRAN GRAT GRAV GRAY GREE GREN GREW GREX GREY GRID GRIG GRIM GRIN GRIP GRIS GRIT GROG GROK GROT GROW GRRL GRUB GRUE GRUM GUAN GUAR GUBS GUCK GUDE GUES GUFF GUGA GUID GULA GULE GULF GULL GULP GULS GULY GUMP GUMS GUNG GUNK GUNS GUPS GURL GURN GURS GURU GUSH GUST GUTS GUVS GUYS GYAL GYBE GYMP GYMS GYNY GYPS GYRE GYRI GYRO GYTE GYVE
HAAF HAAR HABU HACK HADE HADJ HADS HAED HAEM HAEN HAES HAET HAFF HAFT HAGG HAGS HAHA HAHS HAIK HAIL HAIN HAIR HAJI HAJJ HAKA HAKE HAKU HALE HALF HALL HALM HALO HALT HAME HAMS HAND HANG HANK HANT HAOS HAPS HAPU HARD HARE HARK HARL HARM HARN HARO HARP HART HASH HASK HASP HASS HAST HATE HATH HATS HAUD HAUF HAUL HAUT HAVE HAWK HAWM HAWS HAYS HAZE HAZY HEAD HEAL HEAP HEAR HEAT HEBE HECH HECK HEED HEEL HEFT HEHS HEID HEIL HEIR HELD HELE HELL HELM HELO HELP HEME HEMP HEMS HEND HENS HENT HEPS HEPT HERB HERD HERE HERL HERM HERN HERO HERS HERY HESP HEST HETE HETH HETS HEWN HEWS HEYS HICK HIDE HIED HIES HIGH HIKE HILA HILD HILI HILL HILT HIMS HIND HING HINS HINT HIOI HIPS HIPT HIRE HISH HISN HISS HIST HITS HIVE HIYA HIZZ HOAR HOAS HOAX HOBO HOBS HOCK HODS HOED HOER HOES HOGG HOGH HOGS HOHA HOHS HOIK HOKA HOKE HOKI HOLD HOLE HOLK HOLM HOLP HOLS HOLT HOLY HOMA HOME HOMO HOMS HOMY HOND HONE HONG HONK HONS HOOD HOOF HOOK HOON HOOP HOOR HOOT HOPE HOPS HORA HORE HORI HORN HORS HOSE HOSS HOST HOTE HOTS HOUF HOUR HOUT HOVE HOWE HOWF HOWK HOWL HOWS HOYA HOYS HUBS HUCK HUED HUER HUES HUFF HUGE HUGS HUGY HUHU HUIA HUIC HUIS HULA HULE HULK HULL HUMA HUMF HUMP HUMS HUNG HUNH HUNK HUNS HUNT HUPS HURL HURT HUSH HUSK HUSO HUSS HUTS HWAN HWYL HYED HYEN HYES HYKE HYLA HYLE HYMN HYPE HYPO HYPS HYTE
IAMB IBEX IBIS ICED ICER ICES ICHS ICKY ICON IDEA IDEE IDEM IDES IDLE IDLY IDOL IDYL IFFY IGAD IGGS IGLU IKAN IKAT IKON ILEA ILEX ILIA ILKA ILKS ILLS ILLY IMAM IMID IMMY IMPI IMPS INBY INCH INFO INGO INGS INIA INKS INKY INLY INNS INRO INTI INTO IONS IOTA IRED IRES IRID IRIS IRKS IRON ISBA ISIT ISLE ISMS ISNA ISOS ITAS ITCH ITEM IURE IWIS IXIA IZAR
JAAP JABS JACK JADE JAFA JAGA JAGG JAGS JAIL JAKE JAKS JAMB JAMS JANE JANN JAPE JAPS JARK JARL JARP JARS JASP JASS JASY JATO JAUK JAUP JAVA JAWS JAXY JAYS JAZY JAZZ JEAN JEAT JEDI JEED JEEL JEEP JEER JEES JEEZ JEFE JEFF JEHU JELL JEON JERK JESS JEST JETE JETS JEUX JEWS JIAO JIBB JIBE JIBS JIFF JIGS JILL JILT JIMP JINK JINN JINS JINX JIRD JISM JIVE JIVY JIZZ JOBE JOBS JOCK JOCO JOES JOEY JOGS JOHN JOIN JOKE JOKY JOLE JOLL JOLS JOLT JOMO JONG JOOK JORS JOSH JOSS JOTA JOTS JOUK JOUR JOWL JOWS JOYS JUBA JUBE JUCO JUDO JUDS JUDY JUGA JUGS JUJU JUKE JUKU JUMP JUNK JUPE JURA JURE JURY JUST JUTE JUTS JUVE JYNX
KAAL KAAS KABS KACK KADE KADI KAED KAES KAFS KAGO KAGU KAID KAIE KAIF KAIK KAIL KAIM KAIN KAIS KAKA KAKI KAKS KALE KALI KAMA KAME KAMI KANA KANE KANG KANS KANT KAON KAPA KAPH KARA KARK KARN KARO KART KATA KATI KATS KAVA KAWA KAWS KAYO KAYS KAZI KBAR KEAS KEBS KECK KEDS KEEF KEEK KEEL KEEN KEEP KEET KEFS KEGS KEIR KEKS KELL KELP KELT KEMB KEMP KENO KENS KENT KEPI KEPS KEPT KERB KERF KERN KERO KESH KEST KETA KETE KETO KETS KEWL KEYS KHAF KHAN KHAT KHET KHIS KHOR KHUD KIBE KICK KIDS KIEF KIER KIEV KIFF KIFS KIKE KILD KILL KILN KILO KILP KILT KINA KIND KINE KING KINK KINO KINS KIPE KIPP KIPS KIRK KIRN KIRS KISH KISS KIST KITE KITH KITS KIVA KIWI KLAP KLIK KNAG KNAP KNAR KNEE KNEW KNIT KNOB KNOP KNOT KNOW KNUB KNUR KNUT KOAN KOAP KOAS KOBO KOBS KOEL KOFF KOHA KOHL KOIS KOJI KOKA KOLA KOLO KOND KONK KONS KOOK KOPH KOPS KORA KORE KORO KORS KORU KOSS KOTO KOWS KRAB KRIS KSAR KUDO KUDU KUEH KUES KUFI KUIA KUKU KULA KUNA KUNE KURI KURU KUTA KUTI KUTU KUZU KVAS KYAK KYAR KYAT KYBO KYES KYLE KYND KYNE KYPE KYTE KYUS
LABS LACE LACK LACS LACY LADE LADS LADY LAER LAGS LAHS LAIC LAID LAIK LAIN LAIR LAKE LAKH LAKY LALL LAMA LAMB LAME LAMP LAMS LANA LAND LANE LANG LANK LANT LANX LAPS LARD LARE LARI LARK LARN LARS LASE LASH LASS LAST LATE LATH LATI LATS LATU LAUD LAUF LAVA LAVE LAVS LAWK LAWN LAWS LAYS LAZE LAZO LAZY LEAD LEAF LEAK LEAL LEAM LEAN LEAP LEAR LEAS LEAT LECH LEED LEEK LEEP LEER LEES LEET LEFT LEGS LEHR LEIR LEIS LEKE LEKS LEKU LEME LEND LENG LENO LENS LENT LEPS LEPT LERE LERP LESS LEST LETS LEUD LEVA LEVE LEVO LEVY LEWD LEYS LEZZ LIAR LIAS LIBS LICE LICH LICK LIDO LIDS LIED LIEF LIEN LIER LIES LIEU LIFE LIFT LIGS LIKE LILL LILO LILT LILY LIMA LIMB LIME LIMN LIMO LIMP LIMY LIND LINE LING LINK LINN LINO LINS LINT LINY LION LIPA LIPE LIPO LIPS LIRA LIRE LIRI LIRK LISK LISP LIST LITE LITH LITS LITU LIVE LOAD LOAF LOAM LOAN LOBE LOBI LOBO LOBS LOCA LOCH LOCI LOCK LOCO LODE LODS LOFT LOGE LOGO LOGS LOGY LOID LOIN LOIR LOKE LOLL LOMA LOME LONE LONG LOOF LOOK LOOM LOON LOOP LOOR LOOS LOOT LOPE LOPS LORD LORE LORN LORY LOSE LOSH LOSS LOST LOTA LOTE LOTH LOTI LOTO LOTS LOUD LOUN LOUP LOUR LOUS LOUT LOVE LOWE LOWN LOWP LOWS LOWT LOYS LUAU LUBE LUCE LUCK LUDE LUDO LUDS LUES LUFF LUGE LUGS LUIT LUKE LULL LULU LUMA LUMP LUMS LUNA LUNE LUNG LUNK LUNT LUNY LURE LURK LURS LUSH LUSK LUST LUTE LUTZ LUVS LUXE LWEI LYAM LYCH LYES LYME LYMS LYNE LYNX LYRA LYRE LYSE LYTE
MAAR MAAS MABE MACE MACH MACK MACS MADE MADS MAES MAGE MAGG MAGI MAGS MAHA MAID MAIK MAIL MAIM MAIN MAIR MAKE MAKI MAKO MAKS MALA MALE MALI MALL MALM MALS MALT MAMA MAMS MANA MAND MANE MANG MANI MANO MANS MANY MAPS MARA MARC MARD MARE MARG MARK MARL MARM MARS MART MARY MASA MASE MASH MASK MASS MAST MASU MATE MATH MATS MATT MATY MAUD MAUL MAUN MAUT MAWK MAWN MAWR MAWS MAXI MAYA MAYO MAYS MAZE MAZY MEAD MEAL MEAN MEAT MECK MEDS MEED MEEK MEER MEES MEET MEFF MEGA MEGS MEIN MELA MELD MELL MELS MELT MEME MEMO MEMS MEND MENE MENG MENO MENT MENU MEOU MEOW MERC MERE MERI MERK MERL MESA MESE MESH MESS META METE METH METS MEUS MEVE MEWL MEWS MEZE MEZZ MHOS MIBS MICA MICE MICH MICK MICO MICS MIDI MIDS MIEN MIFF MIGG MIGS MIHA MIHI MIKE MILD MILE MILF MILK MILL MILO MILS MILT MIME MINA MIND MINE MING MINI MINK MINO MINT MINX MINY MIPS MIRE MIRI MIRK MIRO MIRS MIRV MIRY MISE MISO MISS MIST MITE MITT MITY MIXT MIXY MIZZ MNAS MOAI MOAN MOAS MOAT MOBE MOBS MOBY MOCH MOCK MOCS MODE MODI MODS MOER MOES MOFO MOGS MOHR MOIL MOIT MOJO MOKE MOKI MOKO MOLA MOLD MOLE MOLL MOLS MOLT MOLY MOME MOMI MOMS MONA MONG MONK MONO MONS MONY MOOD MOOI MOOK MOOL MOON MOOP MOOR MOOS MOOT MOPE MOPS MOPY MORA MORE MORN MORS MORT MOSE MOSH MOSK MOSS MOST MOTE MOTH MOTI MOTS MOTT MOTU MOUE MOUP MOUS MOVE MOWA MOWN MOWS MOXA MOYA MOYL MOYS MOZE MOZO MOZZ MUCH MUCK MUDS MUFF MUGG MUGS MUID MUIL MUIR MULE MULL MUMM MUMP MUMS MUMU MUNG MUNI MUNS MUNT MUON MURA MURE MURK MURL MURR MUSE MUSH MUSK MUSO MUSS MUST MUTE MUTI MUTS MUTT MUZZ MWAH MYAL MYCS MYNA MYTH MYXO MZEE
NAAM NAAN NABE NABK NABS NACH NADA NADS NAFF NAGA NAGS NAIF NAIK NAIL NAIN NALA NAME NAMS NAMU NANA NANE NANG NANS NAOI NAOS NAPA NAPE NAPS NARC NARD NARE NARK NARY NATS NAVE NAVY NAYS NAZE NAZI NEAL NEAP NEAR NEAT NEBS NECK NEDS NEED NEEM NEEP NEFS NEGS NEIF NEKS NEMA NEMN NENE NEON NEPS NERD NERK NESH NESS NEST NETE NETS NETT NEUK NEUM NEVE NEVI NEWS NEWT NEXT NGAI NIBS NICE NICK NIDE NIDI NIDS NIED NIEF NIES NIFE NIFF NIGH NILL NILS NIMB NIMS NINE NIPA NIPS NIRL NISH NISI NITE NITS NIXE NIXY NOAH NOBS NOCK NODE NODI NODS NOEL NOES NOGG NOGS NOIL NOIR NOLE NOLL NOLO NOMA NOME NOMS NONA NONE NONG NONI NOOB NOOK NOON NOOP NOPE NORI NORK NORM NOSE NOSH NOSY NOTA NOTE NOTT NOUL NOUN NOUP NOUS NOUT NOVA NOWL NOWN NOWS NOWT NOWY NOYS NUBS NUDE NUFF NUKE NULL NUMB NUNS NURD NURL NURR NURS NUTS NYAS NYED NYES
OAFS OAKS OAKY OARS OARY OAST OATH OATS OATY OBAS OBES OBEY OBIA OBIS OBIT OBOE OBOL OBOS OCAS OCCY OCHE OCTA ODAH ODAL ODAS ODDS ODEA ODES ODIC ODOR ODSO ODYL OFAY OFFS OFFY OGAM OGEE OGLE OGRE OHED OHIA OHMS OIKS OILS OILY OINK OINT OKAS OKAY OKEH OKES OKRA OKTA OLDE OLDS OLDY OLEA OLEO OLES OLID OLIO OLLA OLMS OLPE OMBU OMEN OMER OMIT OMOV ONCE ONER ONES ONIE ONLY ONOS ONST ONTO ONUS ONYX OOFS OOFY OOHS OOMS OONS OONT OOPS OOSE OOSY OOTS OOZE OOZY OPAH OPAL OPED OPEN OPES OPPO OPTS OPUS ORAD ORAL ORBS ORBY ORCA ORCS ORDO ORDS ORES ORFE ORFS ORGY ORLE ORRA ORTS ORYX ORZO OSAR OSES OSSA OTIC OTTO OUCH OUDS OUKS OULD OULK OUMA OUPA OUPH OUPS OURN OURS OUST OUTS OUZO OVAL OVEL OVEN OVER OVUM OWED OWER OWES OWLS OWLY OWNS OWRE OWSE OWTS OXEN OXER OXES OXID OXIM OYER OYES OYEZ PAAL
PAAN PACA PACE PACK PACO PACS PACT PACY PADI PADS PAGE PAHS PAID PAIK PAIL PAIN PAIR PAIS PALE PALL PALM PALP PALS PALY PAMS PAND PANE PANG PANS PANT PAPA PAPE PAPS PARA PARD PARE PARK PARP PARR PARS PART PASE PASH PASS PAST PATE PATH PATS PATU PATY PAUA PAUL PAVE PAVS PAWA PAWK PAWL PAWN PAWS PAYS PEAG PEAK PEAL PEAN PEAR PEAS PEAT PEBA PECH PECK PECS PEDS PEED PEEK PEEL PEEN PEEP PEER PEES PEGH PEGS PEHS PEIN PEKE PELA PELE PELF PELL PELS PELT PEND PENE PENI PENK PENS PENT PEON PEPO PEPS PERE PERI PERK PERM PERN PERP PERT PERV PESO PEST PETS PEWS PFFT PFUI PHAT PHEW PHIS PHIZ PHOH PHON PHOS PHOT PHUT PIAL PIAN PIAS PICA PICE PICK PICS PIED PIER PIES PIET PIGS PIKA PIKE PIKI PILA PILE PILI PILL PILY PIMA PIMP PINA PINE PING PINK PINS PINT PINY PION PIOY PIPA PIPE PIPI PIPS PIPY PIRL PIRN PIRS PISE PISH PISO PISS PITA PITH PITS PITY PIUM PIXY PIZE PLAN PLAP PLAT PLAY PLEA PLEB PLED PLEW PLEX PLIE PLIM PLOD PLOP PLOT PLOW PLOY PLUE PLUG PLUM PLUS POAS POCK POCO PODS POEM POEP POET POGO POGY POIS POKE POKY POLE POLK POLL POLO POLS POLT POLY POME POMO POMP POMS POND PONE PONG PONK PONS PONT PONY POOD POOF POOH POOK POOL POON POOP POOR POOS POOT POPE POPS PORE PORK PORN PORT PORY POSE POSH POSS POST POSY POTE POTS POTT POUF POUK POUR POUT POWN POWS POXY POZZ PRAD PRAM PRAO PRAT PRAU PRAY PREE PREM PREP PREX PREY PREZ PRIG PRIM PROA PROB PROD PROF PROG PROM PROO PROP PROS PROW PRUH PRYS PSIS PSST PTUI PUBE PUBS PUCE PUCK PUDS PUDU PUER PUFF PUGH PUGS PUHA PUIR PUJA PUKA PUKE PUKU PUKY PULA PULE PULI PULK PULL PULP PULS PULU PULY PUMA PUMP PUMY PUNA PUNG PUNK PUNS PUNT PUNY PUPA PUPS PUPU PURE PURI PURL PURR PURS PUSH PUSS PUTS PUTT PUTZ PUYS PYAS PYAT PYES PYET PYIC PYIN PYNE PYOT PYRE PYRO QADI
QAID QATS QINS QOPH QUAD QUAG QUAI QUAT QUAY QUEP QUEY QUID QUIM QUIN QUIP QUIT QUIZ QUOD QUOP
RABI RACA RACE RACH RACK RACY RADE RADS RAFF RAFT RAGA RAGE RAGG RAGI RAGS RAGU RAHS RAIA RAID RAIK RAIL RAIN RAIS RAIT RAJA RAKE RAKI RAKU RALE RAMI RAMP RAMS RANA RAND RANG RANI RANK RANT RAPE RAPS RAPT RARE RARK RASE RASH RASP RAST RATA RATE RATH RATO RATS RATU RAUN RAVE RAVS RAWN RAWS RAYA RAYS RAZE RAZZ READ REAK REAL REAM REAN REAP REAR REBS RECK RECS REDD REDE REDO REDS REED REEF REEK REEL REEN REES REFS REFT REGO REGS REHS REIF REIK REIN REIS REKE RELY REMS REND RENK RENS RENT RENY REOS REPO REPP REPS RESH REST RETE RETS REVS REWS RHEA RHOS RHUS RIAD RIAL RIAS RIBA RIBS RICE RICH RICK RICY RIDE RIDS RIEL RIEM RIFE RIFF RIFS RIFT RIGG RIGS RILE RILL RIMA RIME RIMS RIMU RIMY RIND RINE RING RINK RINS RIOT RIPE RIPP RIPS RIPT RISE RISK RISP RITE RITS RITT RITZ RIVA RIVE RIVO RIZA ROAD ROAM ROAN ROAR ROBE ROBS ROCH ROCK ROCS RODE RODS ROED ROES ROIL ROIN ROJI ROKE ROKS ROKY ROLE ROLF ROLL ROMA ROMP ROMS RONE RONG RONT RONZ ROOD ROOF ROOK ROOM ROON ROOP ROOS ROOT ROPE ROPY RORE RORT RORY ROSE ROST ROSY ROTA ROTE ROTI ROTL ROTO ROTS ROUE ROUL ROUM ROUP ROUT ROUX ROVE ROWS ROWT RUBE RUBS RUBY RUCK RUCS RUDD RUDE RUDS RUED RUER RUES RUFF RUGA RUGS RUIN RUKH RULE RULY RUME RUMP RUMS RUND RUNE RUNG RUNS RUNT RURP RURU RUSA RUSE RUSH RUSK RUST RUTH RUTS RYAL RYAS RYES RYFE RYKE RYND RYOT RYPE
SAAG SABE SABS SACK SACS SADE SADI SADO SADS SAFE SAFT SAGA SAGE SAGO SAGS SAGY SAIC SAID SAIL SAIM SAIN SAIR SAIS SAKE SAKI SALE SALL SALP SALS SALT SAMA SAME SAMP SAMS SAND SANE SANG SANK SANS SANT SAPS SARD SARI SARK SARS SASH SASS SATE SATI SAUL SAUT SAVE SAVS SAWN SAWS SAXE SAYS SCAB SCAD SCAG SCAM SCAN SCAR SCAT SCAW SCOG SCOP SCOT SCOW SCRY SCUD SCUG SCUL SCUM SCUP SCUR SCUT SCYE SEAL SEAM SEAN SEAR SEAS SEAT SECH SECO SECS SECT SEED SEEK SEEL SEEM SEEN SEEP SEER SEES SEGO SEGS SEIF SEIK SEIL SEIR SEIS SEKT SELD SELE SELF SELL SELS SEME SEMI SENA SEND SENE SENS SENT SEPS SEPT SERA SERE SERF SERK SERR SERS SESE SESH SESS SETA SETS SETT SEWN SEWS SEXT SEXY SEYS SHAD SHAG SHAH SHAM SHAN SHAT SHAW SHAY SHEA SHED SHES SHET SHEW SHIM SHIN SHIP SHIR SHIT SHIV SHMO SHOD SHOE SHOG SHOO SHOP SHOT SHOW SHRI SHUL SHUN SHUT SHWA SIAL SIBB SIBS SICE SICH SICK SICS SIDA SIDE SIDH SIEN SIES SIFT SIGH SIGN SIJO SIKA SIKE SILD SILE SILK SILL SILO SILT SIMA SIMI SIMP SIMS SIND SINE SING SINH SINK SINS SIPE SIPS SIRE SIRI SIRS SISS SIST SITE SITH SITS SITZ SIZE SIZY SJOE SKAG SKAS SKAT SKAW SKEE SKEG SKEN SKEO SKEP SKER SKET SKEW SKID SKIM SKIN SKIO SKIP SKIS SKIT SKOL SKRY SKUA SKUG SKYF SKYR SLAB SLAE SLAG SLAM SLAP SLAT SLAW SLAY SLEB SLED SLEE SLEW SLEY SLID SLIM SLIP SLIT SLOB SLOE SLOG SLOP SLOT SLOW SLUB SLUE SLUG SLUM SLUR SLUT SMEE SMEW SMIR SMIT SMOG SMUG SMUR SMUT SNAB SNAG SNAP SNAR SNAW SNEB SNED SNEE SNIB SNIG SNIP SNIT SNOB SNOD SNOG SNOT SNOW SNUB SNUG SNYE SOAK SOAP SOAR SOBA SOBS SOCA SOCK SOCS SODA SODS SOFA SOFT SOGS SOHO SOHS SOIL SOJA SOKE SOLA SOLD SOLE SOLI SOLO SOLS SOMA SOME SOMS SOMY SONE SONG SONS SOOK SOOL SOOM SOON SOOP SOOT SOPH SOPS SORA SORB SORD SORE SORI SORN SORT SOSS SOTH SOTS SOUK SOUL SOUM SOUP SOUR SOUS SOUT SOVS SOWF SOWL SOWM SOWN SOWP SOWS SOYA SOYS SPAE SPAG SPAM SPAN SPAR SPAS SPAT SPAW SPAY SPAZ SPEC SPED SPEK SPET SPEW SPIC SPIE SPIF SPIK SPIM SPIN SPIT SPIV SPOD SPOT SPRY SPUD SPUE SPUG SPUN SPUR SRIS STAB STAG STAP STAR STAT STAW STAY STED STEM STEN STEP STET STEW STEY STIE STIM STIR STOA STOB STOP STOT STOW STUB STUD STUM STUN STYE SUBA SUBS SUCH SUCK SUDD SUDS SUED SUER SUES SUET SUGH SUGO SUGS SUID SUIT SUKH SUKS SULK SULU SUMO SUMP SUMS SUMY SUNG SUNI SUNK SUNN SUNS SUPE SUPS SUQS SURA SURD SURE SURF SUSS SUSU SWAB SWAD SWAG SWAM SWAN SWAP SWAT SWAY SWEE SWEY SWIG SWIM SWIZ SWOB SWOP SWOT SWUM SYBO SYCE SYED SYEN SYES SYKE SYLI SYNC SYND SYNE SYPE SYPH
TAAL TABI TABS TABU TACE TACH TACK TACO TACT TADS TAED TAEL TAES TAGS TAHA TAHR TAIG TAIL TAIN TAIS TAIT TAKA TAKE TAKI TAKS TAKY TALA TALC TALE TALI TALK TALL TAME TAMP TAMS TANA TANE TANG TANH TANK TANS TAOS TAPA TAPE TAPS TAPU TARA TARE TARN TARO TARP TARS TART TASH TASK TASS TATE TATH TATS TATT TATU TAUS TAUT TAVA TAVS TAWA TAWS TAWT TAXA TAXI TAYS TEAD TEAK TEAL TEAM TEAR TEAS TEAT TECH TECS TEDS TEDY TEED TEEK TEEL TEEM TEEN TEER TEES TEFF TEFS TEGG TEGS TEGU TEHR TEIL TEIN TELA TELD TELE TELL TELS TELT TEME TEMP TEMS TEND TENE TENS TENT TEPA TERF TERM TERN TEST TETE TETH TETS TEWS TEXT THAE THAN THAR THAT THAW THEE THEM THEN THEW THEY THIG THIN THIO THIR THIS THON THOU THRO THRU THUD THUG THUS TIAN TIAR TICE TICH TICK TICS TIDE TIDS TIDY TIED TIER TIES TIFF TIFT TIGE TIGS TIKA TIKE TIKI TIKS TILE TILL TILS TILT TIME TINA TIND TINE TING TINK TINS TINT TINY TIPI TIPS TIPT TIRE TIRL TIRO TIRR TITE TITI TITS TIVY TIZZ TOAD TOBY TOCK TOCO TOCS TODS TODY TOEA TOED TOES TOEY TOFF TOFT TOFU TOGA TOGE TOGS TOHO TOIL TOIT TOKE TOKO TOLA TOLD TOLE TOLL TOLT TOLU TOMB TOME TOMO TOMS TONE TONG TONK TONS TONY TOOK TOOL TOOM TOON TOOT TOPE TOPH TOPI TOPO TOPS TORA TORC TORE TORI TORN TORO TORR TORS TORT TORY TOSA TOSE TOSH TOSS TOST TOTE TOTS TOUK TOUN TOUR TOUT TOWN TOWS TOWT TOWY TOYO TOYS TOZE TRAD TRAM TRAP TRAT TRAY TREE TREF TREK TRES TRET TREW TREY TREZ TRIE TRIG TRIM TRIN TRIO TRIP TROD TROG TRON TROP TROT TROW TROY TRUE TRUG TRYE TRYP TSAR TSKS TUAN TUBA TUBE TUBS TUCK TUFA TUFF TUFT TUGS TUIS TULE TUMP TUMS TUNA TUND TUNE TUNG TUNS TUNY TUPS TURD TURF TURK TURM TURN TUSH TUSK TUTS TUTU TUZZ TWAE TWAL TWAS TWAT TWAY TWEE TWIG TWIN TWIT TWOS TYDE TYED TYEE TYER TYES TYGS TYIN TYKE TYMP TYND TYNE TYPE TYPO TYPP TYPY TYRE TYRO TYTE TZAR
UDAL UDON UDOS UEYS UFOS UGHS UGLY UKES ULAN ULES ULEX ULNA ULUS ULVA UMBO UMMA UMPH UMPS UMPY UMRA UMUS UNAI UNAU UNBE UNCE UNCI UNCO UNDE UNDO UNDY UNIS UNIT UNTO UPAS UPBY UPDO UPGO UPON UPSY UPTA URAO URBS URDE URDS URDY UREA URES URGE URIC URNS URPS URSA URUS URVA USED USER USES UTAS UTES UTIS UTUS UVAE UVAS UVEA
VACS VADE VAES VAGI VAGS VAIL VAIN VAIR VALE VALI VAMP VANE VANG VANS VANT VARA VARE VARS VARY VASA VASE VAST VATS VATU VAUS VAUT VAVS VAWS VEAL VEEP VEER VEES VEGA VEGO VEHM VEIL VEIN VELA VELD VELE VELL VENA VEND VENT VERA VERB VERD VERS VERT VERY VEST VETO VETS VEXT VIAE VIAL VIAS VIBE VIBS VICE VIDE VIDS VIED VIER VIES VIEW VIGA VIGS VILD VILE VILL VIMS VINA VINE VINO VINS VINT VINY VIOL VIRE VIRL VISA VISE VITA VITE VIVA VIVE VIVO VIZY VLEI VLOG VOAR VOES VOID VOIP VOLA VOLE VOLK VOLS VOLT VORS VOTE VOWS VRIL VROT VROU VROW VUGG VUGH VUGS VULN VUMS
WAAC WABS WACK WADD WADE WADI WADS WADT WADY WAES WAFF WAFT WAGE WAGS WAID WAIF WAIL WAIN WAIR WAIS WAIT WAKA WAKE WAKF WALD WALE WALI WALK WALL WALY WAME WAND WANE WANG WANK WANS WANT WANY WAPS WAQF WARB WARD WARE WARK WARM WARN WARP WARS WART WARY WASE WASH WASP WAST WATE WATS WATT WAUK WAUL WAUR WAVE WAVY WAWA WAWE WAWL WAWS WAXY WAYS WEAK WEAL WEAN WEAR WEBS WEDS WEED WEEK WEEL WEEM WEEN WEEP WEER WEES WEET WEFT WEID WEIL WEIR WEKA WELD WELK WELL WELS WELT WEMB WEMS WENA WEND WENS WENT WEPT WERE WERO WERT WEST WETA WETS WEXE WEYS WHAE WHAM WHAP WHAT WHEE WHEN WHET WHEW WHEY WHID WHIG WHIM WHIN WHIO WHIP WHIR WHIT WHIZ WHOA WHOM WHOP WHOT WHOW WHUP WHYS WICE WICH WICK WIDE WIEL WIFE WIGS WIKI WILD WILE WILI WILL WILT WILY WIMP WIND WINE WING WINK WINN WINO WINS WINY WIPE WIRE WIRY WISE WISH WISP WISS WIST WITE WITH WITS WIVE WOAD WOCK WOES WOFS WOGS WOKE WOKS WOLD WOLF WOMB WONK WONS WONT WOOD WOOF WOOL WOON WOOS WOOT WOPS WORD WORE WORK WORM WORN WORT WOST WOTS WOVE WOWF WOWS WRAP WREN WRIT WUDS WUDU WULL WUSS WYCH WYES WYLE WYND WYNN WYNS WYTE
YAAR YABA YACK YADS YAFF YAGI YAGS YAHS YAKS YALD YALE YAMS YANG YANK YAPP YAPS YARD YARE YARK YARN YARR YATE YAUD YAUP YAWL YAWN YAWP YAWS YAWY YAYS YBET YEAD YEAH YEAN YEAR YEAS YEBO YECH YEDE YEED YEGG YELD YELK YELL YELM YELP YELT YENS YEPS YERD YERK YESK YEST YETI YETT YEUK YEVE YEWS YGOE YIDS YIKE YILL YINS YIPE YIPS YIRD YIRK YIRR YITE YLEM YLKE YMPE YMPT YOBS YOCK YODE YODH YODS YOGA YOGH YOGI YOKE YOKS YOLD YOLK YOMP YOND YONI YONT YOOF YOOP YORE YORK YORP YOUK YOUR YOUS YOWE YOWL YOWS YUAN YUCA YUCH YUCK YUFT YUGA YUGS YUKE YUKO YUKS YUKY YULE YUMP YUNX YUPS YURT YUTZ YUZU YWIS
ZACK ZAGS ZANY ZAPS ZARF ZARI ZATI ZEAL ZEAS ZEBU ZEDS ZEES ZEIN ZEKS ZELS ZEPS ZERK ZERO ZEST ZETA ZEZE ZHOS ZIFF ZIGS ZILA ZILL ZIMB ZINC ZINE ZING ZINS ZIPS ZITE ZITI ZITS ZIZZ ZOBO ZOBU ZOEA ZOIC ZOLS ZONA ZONE ZONK ZOOM ZOON ZOOS ZOOT ZORI ZOUK ZULU ZUPA ZURF ZYGA ZYME ZZZS
submitted by OB8O
to 4CHR [link] [comments]
2020.08.08 01:38 LearningIsListening A not-so-brief rundown of the letter ‘S’ in Jeffrey Epstein's 'Little Black Book'
Below is a rundown of the letter ‘S’ under Epstein's contacts. Last year, I wrote about letters A-C. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/cpis3n/a_brief_rundown_of_the_first_ten_pages_of_jeffrey/
I also wrote about letters D-F on July 5, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hlrba8/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_letters_df_in_jeffrey/
I posted letters G-I on July 13, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hqko0y/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_letters_gi_in_jeffrey/
I posted letters J-L on July 15, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hrq9bg/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_letters_jl_of_jeffrey/
I posted letter M on July 20, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/huw0yt/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_the_letter_m_in_jeffrey/
I posted letters N-Q on July 27, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hyudbz/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_the_letters_nq_in_jeffrey/
). There are some misspelled names. Epstein entered their names like this.
I posted letter R on July 29, 2020. You can check that out here (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/i0aqxd/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_the_letter_r_in_jeffrey/
I have bolded some of the more interesting connections and information, but there could be much more that I overlooked. I hope something here strikes an interest in someone and maybe we can get more investigations out of this. Please, if you know anything more about any of these people than what is presented here, post below. I am working off of the unredacted black book found here: https://www.coreysdigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Jeffrey-Epsteins-Little-Black-Book-unredacted.pdf S Sacco, Amy: Nightclub mastermind behind Bungalow 8 and many other clubs. Listing her list of connections would take too long because her clubs are always hot spots for celebrities and the elite. The NY Times wrote a decent article (https://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/14/fashion/the-empress-is-in-amy-sacco-holds-court-at-another-new-york-nightspot.html) about Sacco’s clubs and clientele. Sacco has been photographed with Ghislaine, India Hicks, and Sophie Dahl, all of whom appear in Epstein’s black book (https://www.patrickmcmullan.com/photo/1563479).
Sachs, Jeffrey: Naming all of his titles would be an endeavor in itself. Sachs is a very influential figure who is best known for being an economist, an adviser to the United Nations, and a University Professor at Columbia University. Sachs serves on the Council on Foreign Relations, where Epstein served from 1995-2009. It is unclear whether he was there at the same time as Epstein, although given his popularity and influence, especially in the early 2000s, I would be surprised if he wasn’t around then. Saffra, Edmund: Billionaire banker and alleged money launderer with tons of enemies who died under very mysterious circumstances in 1999. The official story was that one of his nurses - in an attempt to gain favor with Safra by saving him from danger - intentionally started a small fire in Safra’s home, which soon spiraled out of control, causing Safra to lock himself in the bathroom and suffocate to death. This article (https://www.vanityfair.com/culture/2000/12/dunne200012) does a good job of pointing out that Safra had many enemies, was a shady character, and was absolutely obsessed with security for himself and his family. It seems odd that Safra would allow his security detail (Mossad vets) to leave his home that night. This article (https://www.theguardian.com/theobserve2000/oct/29/features.magazine47) from The Guardian includes a statement from Ted Maher’s (the nurse who was convicted of starting the fire) wife, stating that he was coerced into signing a confession. Elie Wiesel, the author of Night who is also listed in Epstein’s contacts, was a good friend of Safra’s.
Safro, Wayne: Financial advisor. Said, Wafic: Financier and businessman. Said is the Chairman of a children’s charity called the Said Foundation, where Prince Charles’s former private secretary, Sir Michael Peat GVCO, serves on the board of trustees (https://www.saidfoundation.org/pages/33-trustees-and-staff). The charity helps underprivileged children from the Middle East. Said has also contributed a lot of money to Prince Charles’s The Prince of Wales’s Charitable Fund, which, among other things, is dedicated to helping children. Sainsbury, Mr Jamie: Descendant of the founder of the Sainsbury grocery chain. Old friend of Ghislaine Maxwell (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8466853/What-girls-frolicked-Bullingdon-boys-Oxfords-brightest-young-women-rose-top.html). James’s sister, Camilla, was married to British MP, Shaun Woodward, for 28 years. Camilla and Shaun are Trustees of The Woodward Charitable Trust, which helps disadvantaged children, women, and families (http://woodwardcharitabletrust.org.uk/portfolio/about_us/).
Salama, Eric: Former CEO of Kantar consulting firm. Also served as a Trustee for the British Museum (2000-2008). Survived a carjacking after getting stabbed last year (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6618395/Government-adviser-stabbed-carjacking-reveals-fine-punctured-lung.html
). Saltzman, Elizabeth: Contributing editor to Vanity Fair and Vogue, two of the three publications (along with Tatler) that continuously show up among Epstein’s contacts. Saltzman is also a celebrity fashion stylist with clients such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Saoirse Ronan, Stella McCartney, and Uma Thurman, the ex-wife of Arpad Busson, who is possibly one of the key players in this pedophile ring (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/cl34ju/arpad_busson_billionaire_businessman_or_possible/). Andre Balazs, the hotelier who also seems to be embroiled in this whole fiasco held a party in 1995. Those in attendance included Ghislaine Maxwell, Katie Ford, and Elizabeth Saltzman (https://www.nydailynews.com/archives/gossip/taming-liz-fortensky-rumors-article-1.686445), all of whom appear in Epstein’s black book. In fact, Saltzman is a long-time friend of Ghislaine (https://www.mintpressnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Mysterious-business-of-the-queen-of-NY-Lon-1.pdf). This article also reveals that Ghislaine was introduced to Prince Andrew by the Duchess of York (Sarah Ferguson), and, even more telling, that Epstein was suspected of having Mossad ties when the article was written in 2000. In addition to all this, Saltzman is the ex-wife of hedge fund billionaire Glenn Dubin (https://www.nytimes.com/1987/09/14/style/miss-saltzman-editor-is-wed-to-glenn-dubin.html), one of the most heavily implicated people in Epstein’s pedophilia and child trafficking ring. I implore you to read more about Dubin (and his wife) in my D-F black book thread (https://www.reddit.com/conspiracy/comments/hlrba8/a_notsobrief_rundown_of_letters_df_in_jeffrey/). Saltzman can also be seen here, sitting next to Prince Andrew in 2010 (https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/world/4780114-Britains-Prince-Andrew-is-stepping-back-from-public-duties-after-Epstein-controversy). The lists of celebrities and well-known figures that Saltzman has been photographed with is unending.
Samuels, Mia: Actually Maia Samuel, former Producer of ABC Primetime (1989-1994). Went on to work for NBC, Bloomberg, and CNBC in various producer roles over the years. Now works as Director, Content Studios for Reuters (https://www.linkedin.com/in/maia-samuel-92172a10
). Epstein has quite a few television ties, most notably to ABC news programs.
Sandelman, Jon & Corrie: Jonathan is a hedge fund manager and former Managing Director of Bank of America Securities. Corrie is his wife. Sangster, Guy & Fi: Son of racing tycoon Robert Sangster, Guy is Managing Director at Sangster Group, which is involved in the Horse Racing industry. He also works as an investment adviser with Hambro Perks, a venture capitalist company. Prince Andrew is a close friend of Guy and his wife, Fiona. Prince Andrew even attended Sangster’s 40th birthday party (https://www.the-sun.com/news/136709/prince-andrews-pals-claims-witness-who-saw-him-with-sex-slave-is-confused-as-he-was-in-club-3-days-late). Sangster, Mr Ben: Guy Sangster’s brother and fellow racing heir. Long-time acquaintance/friend(?) of the Royal Family. According to this article, the Sangsters are “one of the most high profile society families in London and often hang out with the royals (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5008073/Robert-Sangster-s-son-marries-Princess-Eugenie-s-friend.html).
Santo Domingo, Julio Mario: Unsure if this is the father or the son. Either way, this is a billionaire Colombian businessman whose company has controlling stock in Bavaria Brewery and is the 2nd highest stockholder of Anheuser Busch (15%). The senior Julio Mario Santo Domingo died in 2011. His son died from cancer in 2009.
Santo, Mr & Mrs M Espirito: Likely the former owners (or high-ranking family) of the Espirito Santo banking dynasty., which was forced to shutter due to charges of fraud, money laundering, and falsifying documents (https://www.cnbc.com/2014/07/30/how-a-portuguese-banking-mess-took-down-a-dynasty.html
). Banco Espirito Santo was Portugal’s second-largest bank. Saud Prince Solman: Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman was a close friend of Epstein’s and met with him many times. Epstein even had a photograph of bin Salman hanging on his wall. The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia has been linked to the murder of Washington Post journalist Jamal Khashoggi, a Saudi dissident who was lured to the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and subsequently killed. The Crown Prince, said to have ordered the murder, and those who were physically involved with the murder, ultimately went unpunished. According to this article (https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/jeffrey-epstein-what-we-know-about-paedophile-businessmans-ties-middle-east), the numbers listed likely belong to the Crown Prince’s father, King Salman bin Abdulaziz, Prime Minister of Saudi Arabia. Epstein’s Austrian passport had a fake name and Saudi address. This passport was to have been given to him by “a friend.” In November 2016, one day before the election, Epstein flew to Riyadh. Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and Amazon owner Jeff Bezos were in Riyadh at the same time, leading some to believe that the three may have met up (https://www.insider.com/epstein-riyadh-saudi-arabia-private-jet-2019-9).
Scerbo, Randall: A female (despite the name) fashion stylist and costume designer who eventually went into consulting. Randall also has credits as a producer and content creator for the Miss USA and Miss Universe beauty pageants.
Schiatti, Gianmarco: Creative director who helped several fashion companies (Gucci, Chanel, Coach, Ralph Lauren, Prada, etc.) with rebranding.
Schifter, Helen & Tim: Helen is a former arbitrage trader on Wall Street, as well as a socialite and a former editor at Hearst and Conde Nast (publisher of Tatler and Vogue), making this the 9000th Epstein-Conde Nast connection. Helen’s father is a businessman and has served as a consultant for the Du Pont Company. She runs in the same circles as Ghislaine Maxwell and has been at several of the same parties (https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/helen-lee-schifter-ghislaine-maxwell-teddy-wong-and-news-photo/1169681659
). Tim is CEO of LeSportsac, the luggage and tote bag manufacturer. Tim can be seen attending a Private Screening with Ghislaine Maxwell here (https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/tim-schifter-and-ghislaine-maxwell-attend-private-screening-news-photo/590659962
). Sebag Montefiore Simon & Santa: Simon Montefiore is a British historian, television presenter, and author of history books and novels. Ghislaine attended the launch of Montefiore’s book, “The Court of the Red Tsar” (https://deepclips.com/clip/3225/exclusive-i-fear-i-saw-virginia-roberts-inside-jeffrey-epstein-s-creepy-new-mexico-ranch-contractor-claims). Santa is his wife and sister of Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who died of an ulcer in 2017. The Palmer-Tomkinson family is so close with the Royal Family that Prince Charles was named Tara’s godfather. As such, Simon and Santa are good friends of Prince Charles and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall (https://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/4721868/The-lit-girl.html). Simon’s great-great-uncle was an international financier who worked for the Rothschilds in the 1800s. Siimon and his family are still close to the Rothschilds to this day (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2008/01/montefiore200801).
Seitern, Christine: Architect.
Sejournet, Isabel de: Belgian arts consultant and wife of French Count Eric d’Hauteville. Isabelle was photographed at an annual charity dinner hosted by The AEM Association Children of the World for Rwanda (https://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/isabelle-de-sejournet-and-caroline-sarkozy-attend-the-news-photo/157832558
). Shabtai, Benny: Israeli businessman who specializes in watches and telecommunications. Served as Chair for Friends of the Israel Defense Forces (FIDF) and has helped raise millions for the charity (https://electronicintifada.net/content/manhattans-friends-israel-defense-forces/5526). Epstein toured Israeli military bases with Shabtai in 2008 after being convicted of procuring an underage girl for prostitution (https://pagesix.com/2008/04/24/just-visiting/). Shabtai also served three years in the Israeli army and is a former bodyguard for the Israeli ambassador in Paris, France. Shad, Brenda: Lingerie model who has known Epstein since the ‘90s (https://www.reddit.com/EpsteinAndFriends/comments/hbiwye/epstein_with_lingerie_model_brenda_schad_in_1997/). Almost married Robert Hanson (listed in my Epstein G-H thread) in 1996, the billionaire financier who was accused of raping Anouska de Georgiou when she was a teenager. She first met him when he was dating Naomi Campbell. Pictured with Maxwell here in 2005 (https://www.the-sun.com/news/103520/is-jeffrey-epsteins-unholy-alliance-with-the-victorias-secret-boss-the-real-reason-the-show-was-scrapped/).
Shearer Andre & Angie: Andre is a South African wine importer through his business, Cape Classics. Angie is his wife.
Shore Chris and Maura: Chris is a bankruptcy litigator. Mara is his wife, a licensed lawyer. Shriver, Bobby: Nephew of JFK, RFK, and Ted Kennedy. His mother, Eunice Kennedy Shriver, founded the Special Olympics. Bobby now serves on the Board of Directors for the Special Olympics (https://www.specialolympics.org/about/board-of-directors/bobby-shriver). Epstein has several phone numbers listed for Shriver’s Special Olympics office in California.
Shriver, Maria: Bobby Shriver’s sister and niece of JFK, RFK, and Ted Kennedy. TV journalist and former ex-wife of Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Shuster, Susie: Suzy is a sportscaster who is married to long-time ESPN and NFL Network anchor, Rich Eisen. Siegal, Peggy: Famous NYC publicist and close friend of Epstein who helped him out by continuously getting him into elite parties even after he was convicted of procuring an underage girl for prostitution in 2008 (https://nymag.com/intelligence2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-high-society-contacts.html). Her career in Hollywood has been obliterated, although many still secretly think she has been a scapegoat (https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-powea29643007/peggy-siegal-jeffrey-epstein-connection/), which once again proves the depravity of Hollywood.
Siegel, William (Bill): President of Chris-Craft Industries (1996-2001), a broadcasting company that owned several television channels across the U.S. Chris-Craft was eventually purchased by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation for $5.3 billion.
Sieghart, William: British entrepreneur and publisher. In 1986, he co-founded Forward Publishing with partner Neil Mendoza, who serves on the board of several children’s charities and is the current Provost of Oriel College. Mendoza appeared earlier in Epstein’s black book. Check out the letter ‘M’ thread for more information.
Silver, Ron: Silver (1946-2009), was a famous actor who also served on the Council on Foreign Relations. Co-founder of pro-Israeli organization, One Jerusalem, which organized a rally in 2001 to protest Palestinian sovereignty. Flipped political affiliations to vote for George W. Bush post-9/11. As a result, Bush appointed him to several posts, including one in which he worked under Scooter Libby, adviser to Vice President Dick Cheney.
Silverman, Nancy & Henry: Henry is an entrepreneur and private equity investor. Henry helped build Cendant Corporation, which specializes in car rentals, travel reservations, and real estate brokerage services. Nancy and Henry divorced in 2012 after 30 years of marriage. They literally lived around the block from Jeffrey Epstein. Simon, Bren: Bren was the President of MBS Associates, a property management company. She and her husband (now deceased), support many children’s charities. Bren directs the Mel and Bren Simon Charitable Trust, which works closely with the Clinton Foundation (Haiti), the Clinton Global Initiative, and the Clinton School of Public Service (https://brensimon.com/our-work/). Bren is co-founder of The Family Support Center, a 24-hour child abuse care center. She also serves on the board of advisers for the Indiana Children’s Wish Fund. In 1998, Bren began working with the Mission International Rescue Foundation (MIR), which serves the children and young women of La Romana, Dominican Republic. Bren also created the Centro de Promocion Rural Max Simon, an orphanage that provides a safe environment for boys who have been abandoned, abused, or are living in extreme poverty. She also created the Bren Simon MIR Foundation Girls’ Vocational School (https://cancer.iu.edu/giving/simon/bren-bio.php). Bren Simon used to be a member of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) and Bill Clinton read a eulogy at her husband’s funeral (https://www.ibj.com/articles/67913-simon-sisters-among-top-political-donors-nationwide).
Simpson (Caruth), Sophie: Former literary agent at William Morris Agency. Serves as a Trustee for Rambert School of Ballet and Contemporary Dance.
Sindi, Rena & Sami: Rena is a socialite and daughter of Nemar A. Kirdar, who founded Investcorp bank in the ‘80s with Arab oil money (https://www.nytimes.com/2002/10/27/style/put-on-your-toga-bring-castanets-rena-sindi-is-giving-a-party.html
). In 2007, Rena attended a party for Allegra Hicks at Ghislaine Maxwell’s house (https://medium.com/@the_war_economy/investigation-jeffrey-epstein-d2ad68e2e845
). Her husband, Sami, is a venture capitalist. Slayton, Bobby: Actocomedian who admits to seeing Epstein in West Palm Beach a few times over the years. Slayton says that “they weren’t friends,” although he once went to Epstein’s Manhattan mansion for coffee (https://www.miamiherald.com/news/state/florida/article234312632.html).
Smith Osborne: Not enough info.
Smith Peterson, Noona: Public relations officer and consultant who has worked for Tom Ford, Armani, Valentino, Calvin Klein, Michael Kors, and Tod’s. She now has her own PR agency. In 2015, Forbes named her one of the 12 women who have changed Italian fashion (https://www.forbes.com/sites/declaneytan/2015/02/06/the-12-women-whove-changed-italian-fashion/#553827046f86
). Noona is married to Enrico Erba, who is a client manager for Giorgio Armani.
Smith, James: Co-founder and CEO of Aegis Trust, an organization focused at stopping genocide in Rwanda. Aegis “enables students, professionals, decision-makers and a wider public to meet survivors and learn from their experiences” (https://www.aegistrust.org/what-we-do/
). Snyder, Maria: Model, designer, artist, and entrepreneur who has worked for the likes of Armani, Versace, Valentino, Calvin Klein, and Karl Lagerfield. Snyder attended a ‘Free the Slaves’ benefit in 2010 where she was photographed with hotelier Andre Balazs, who is mired in Epstein/Maxwell stink, and Brenda Schad, who appears just above (last name incorrectly spelled ‘Shad’). Soames, Rupert & Milly: Rupert is a British businessman and CEO of Serco, a government contractor that provides health, transport, justice, immigration, defense, and citizen services. Soames and his company is heavily involved in many aspects of government (he is very close with former British Prime Minister David Cameron), and as such, has a huge impact on the public. For example, Serco has been contracted to work on a Coronavirus track-and-trace system for the United Kingdom National Health Service (NHS) (https://www.theguardian.com/society/2020/jun/04/nhs-track-and-trace-system-not-expected-to-be-operating-fully-until-september-coronavirus). Soames’s family is very close with the Royal Family (https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/44913948/image/44914915/Camilla-Dunne-Honorable-Rupert-Soames-1988). Prince William served as a pageboy at Rupert and Camilla’s wedding in 1988. Soames is the grandson of Winston Churchill and his brother, Nicholas Soames, served as a British MP from 1983-2019. Nicholas has been accused of being sexist and making inappropriate remarks by several female MPs. Nicholas is also a very close friend of Prince Charles (https://www.independent.co.uk/voices/profile-charless-biggest-buddy-nicholas-soames-royalist-minister-for-food-1466703.html). Milly (Camilla) is Rupert’s wife and High Sheriff of Buckinghamshire. Milly is a Patron/Trustee for Pace Centre, a children’s charity dedicated to providing education for children with sensory motor disorders (https://thepacecentre.org/about-pace/mission-values-vision/), Heart of Bucks (https://heartofbucks.org/committees-patrons/), an all-purpose charity that divvies up money to many causes, several of which involve children (https://heartofbucks.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/hob-annual-report-2018-2019-web.pdf), Action4Youth (https://www.action4youth.org/trustees/), which “partners with government, schools, youth clubs, businesses, trusts and foundations, and others (https://www.action4youth.org/about-action4youth/vision-mission-values/). Camilla is also the daughter of Sir Thomas Raymond Dunne, who served as a Lord Lieutenant of Hereford and Worcester, Worcestershire, and Herefordshire. Her brother, Phillip, has been a British Conservative MP since 2005.
Sobrino, Esperanza: Director of Acquavella art gallery.
Solomon, Andrew: Writer for The New York Times, The New Yorker, and other publications. Member of Council on Foreign Relations where Epstein once served. Soros Peter: Nephew of George Soros. Works as an investment banker. Soros’s name is circled in Epstein’s black book. It turns out that Epstein’s former house manager circled the names of all material witnesses before he died in 2014 (https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/jeffrey-epstein-black-book-nick-bryant).
Soros, Peter: Same as above.
Soto, Fernando de: Real estate consultant.
Soto, Jaime & Marina de: No info found.
South, Hamilton: Founder of HL Group, a large marketing firm. Former Chief Marketing Officer for Ralph Lauren. South was a good friend of Carolyn Besette Kennedy (wife of JFK Jr) before she died. He was also a good friend of Lee Radziwill, mother-in-law of Carole Radziwill, listed earlier in Epstein’s book (check out the letter ‘R’ thread), before Lee’s passing.
Souza, Carlos: Works in public relations for Valentino. Spacey, Kevin: Famous actor who has been accused of sexual assault by actor Anthony Rapp and 14 others (https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/2017/11/07/kevin-spacey-scandal-complete-list-13-accusers/835739001/). He was on the infamous Epstein Africa flight with Clinton and Chris Tucker. Spacey also made this chilling video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZveA-NAIDI), which many think was a direct threat to the Royal Family. As a lot of you know, Spacey was close with the Royal Family and Ghislaine Maxwell. Just last month, a picture surfaced of Spacey and Ghislaine sitting on the British throne (https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/04/uk/maxwell-spacey-throne-gbr-intl/index.html).
Squire, Hugo: See Hugo Swire below.
St. Bris, Edward: International license manager at Pierre Cardin.
Stanburry, Caroline: Reality TV star from the show Ladies of London
. Stanbury has also worked in public relations and as a stylist. Ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew (after his divorce from the Duchess of York) and actor Hugh Grant.
Stark, Koo: Famous photographer who dated Prince Andrew for nearly two years in the early ‘80s. Stark eventually married (and divorced) Tim Jefferies, who was listed earlier in Epstein’s book (check the J-L thread). Stark went on to have a daughter with someone else. Prince Andrew is the godfather.
Starzewski Thomas: Famous British fashion designer whose clothes have been worn by the Royal Family.
Steenkamp, Chris: Not enough info. Possibly the artist responsible for these lovely drawings (https://www.instagram.com/christophersteenkamp.art/?hl=en
), but I cannot confirm.
Steiner, Jeffrey: Not enough info. Probably the co-managing partner of MWE real estate group. I could be wrong, though.
Steinkampf, Chris & Nina: No info found.
Stengel, Andrew: Former director of acquisitions for Miramax. Former aide to Governor Mario Cuomo (father of Andrew and Chris).
Stengel, Rick & Mary: Richard is an editor, author, and government official (Under Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs) under Barack Obama. Richard is now a Senior Advisor at Snapchat and serves on the board of CARE, a charity that caters to women and children (https://care.org/about-us/leadership/richard-stengel/
). Mary is his South African wife. Nelson Mandela was the godfather to their son, Gabriel. Stern, Allison & Leonard: Allison (nee Maher) is a former model and TV producer. Her husband, Leonard, is a billionaire businessman involved in real estate. Leonard founded Homes for the Homeless, a charity that aims to help the financially disadvantaged. A large focus of the charity is children and youth (https://www.hfhnyc.org/). Leonard is also quite the heartless bastard. He announced that he was selling a Homes for the Homeless apartment building in midtown Manhattan, forcing its inhabitants to move out (https://thejewishvoice.com/2019/12/billionaires-nyc-homeless-facility-boots-out-elderly-tenants-before-holidays/). Just to show an example of how all these wealthy people truly do know each other, here is a link with pictures of Malcolm Forbes’s 70th birthday party in Morocco in 1989. Forbes flew out 800 guests (https://www.newyorksocialdiary.com/this-was-then-malcolm-forbes-70th-birthday-part-i/), including Leonard and Allison Stern, Robert Maxwell (Ghislaine’s father), Rupert Murdoch, Ronald Perelman, Barbara Walters, Robert and Blaine Trump, Diane von Furstenberg, King Constantine, Henry Kissinger, James Goldsmith, Hamish Bowles, Gianni Agnelli, Kay Graham, Elizabeth Taylor, Calvin Klein, Oscar de la Renta, Walter Cronkite, Ann Getty, Fran Lebowitz, and more. Not only are these people rich, famous, and powerful, but many of them also appear in Epstein’s black book.
Stevens Michael: Not enough info. Stopford-Sackville, Charlie &: Charles works in finance and securities. Owner of Drayton House (https://www.northamptonshiresurprise.com/organisation/drayton/) in Northamptonshire, England. Married to Shona McKinney, who I am guessing is the name that got cut off in Epstein’s black book. Shona is a good friend of Sarah Ferguson, Duchess of York (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/article-317052/Marks-married-maiden.html, who is a key figure in this whole Jeffrey Epstein saga.
Stracher Kate: Kate is an artist who went to Oxford with Ghislaine, but claims that she hasn’t seen her since then. (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1365733/How-Prince-Andrew-shared-room-Epsteins-Caribbean-hideaway-busty-blonde-claimed-brain-surgeon.html
). Sundlun, Stuart: Managing director of BMB Advisors, a private equity firm. Son of Governor Bruce Sundlun of Rhode Island (1991-1995). Stuart’s father also served as director of the National Security Education Board (NSEB) for four years under Clinton. Bruce is a great friend of Clinton right hand man (and multiple-time passenger on Epstein’s flight log), Ira Magaziner. Magaziner also appeared in Epstein’s black book (check out the ‘M’ thread for more info).
Sunley, Mr James & Amanda: James is CEO of Sunley Holdings, an investment company.
Sutherland, Harry: Likely refers to the investment banker who is Chairman of CrossInvest, an offshore corporate service company.
Svenlinson, Peter: Venture capitalist and founder of The Column Group. Served as Chairman for several pharmaceutical companies (Aragon, which was sold to Johnson & Johnson and Seragon, until it was solid to Genentech/Roche). Swire, Sophie: English fashion entrepreneur who established a school for jewelers and gem-cutters in Afghanistan at Prince Charles’s request (https://adventurersclub.org/archives/calendanov2015.php). Co-founder of Learning for Life, an educational charity. She was a Trustee and Chairperson from 1995-2000. Learning for Life has established over 250 schools for girls in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India.
Swire, Hugo: Swire is a British Conservative Party politician who served as a Member of Parliament (MP) from 2001-2019. Son of Roger, director of Sotheby’s.
Swire, Jenny: Former Miss South Africa. Fashion director for Wedding Magazine and TV personality. Contributing editor for Tatler, a publication which has appeared more than ten times amongst Epstein’s contacts.
Swire, Mark: Involved in real estate. Sykes, Lucy Ewen: Entrepreneur, fashion executive, and socialite. Fashion director of Marie Claire magazine. Former consultant for Ralph Lauren, T. J. Maxx, and Tommy Hilfiger. Good friend of nightclub guru Amy Sacco, who is one of the contacts listed earlier in this thread. Lucy and her husband attended a dinner for Prince Andrew at Epstein’s house in the early 2000s (https://www.thecut.com/2019/07/ghislaine-maxwell-the-socialite-on-jeffrey-epsteins-arm.html). Lucy’s husband, Euan Rellie, has been a friend of Ghislaine Maxwell’s for years.
submitted by LearningIsListening
to conspiracy [link] [comments]
2020.06.23 13:57 rusticgorilla [Lost in the Sauce] KY cuts thousands of polling locations ahead of primary
Welcome to Lost in the Sauce
, keeping you caught up on political and legal news that often gets buried in distractions and theater… or a global health crisis.
- HOW TO SUPPORT: I know we are all facing unprecedented financial hardships right now. If you are in the position to support my work, I have a patreon, venmo, and a paypal set up. No pressure though, I will keep posting these pieces no matter what.
- NOTIFICATIONS: You can signup to receive notifications when these posts are done.
Mueller report On Friday, the Justice Department released a slightly-less-redacted version of the Mueller report.
Donald Trump was told in advance that Wikileaks would be releasing documents embarrassing to the Clinton campaign and subsequently informed advisors that he expected more releases would be coming… In July 2016, Roger Stone told Trump as well as several campaign advisors that he had spoken with Julian Assange and that WikiLeaks would be publishing the documents in a matter of days.
The newly unredacted portions of the Mueller report also show that after the initial email dump by WikiLeaks, Trump personally asked Manafort to keep in touch with Stone, who in turn told the then-campaign chairman to keep him “apprised of any developments with WikiLeaks.” Investigators were also told by Gates that Trump had multiple phone conversations with Stone during the campaign and that, following one call held en route to LaGuardia airport, “Trump told Gates that more releases of damaging information would be coming.”
Mueller examined whether President Donald Trump lied to him in written answers during the Russia investigation… In written testimony to Mueller’s team in November 2018, Trump denied being aware of any communications between Stone, Manafort, Gates, or Donald Trump Jr and WikiLeaks or Assange. Yet, the newly public portions show that Trump did know about a Stone-Wikileaks connection.
- Considering the contradictory evidence, the special counsel’s office weighed the possibility that Trump “no longer had clear recollections” of what happened two years earlier, but also wondered whether “the President's conduct could also be viewed as reflecting his awareness that Stone could provide evidence that would run counter to the President's denials and would link the President to Stone's efforts to reach out to WikiLeaks."
More from Bolton I wrote about the main takeaways from Bolton’s book last week. Since then, we’ve learned a few more details, which I’ll briefly list below. Bolton sat for an ABC interview on Sunday. You can read the transcript here.
In an Axios interview on Friday, Trump said he resisted punishing China for its mass internment of ethnic Uighurs last year for fear of jeopardizing trade talks with Beijing. This confirms a damning claim in Bolton’s book. As NYT writes, it is a blunt admission of Trump’s transactional approach to human rights and willingness to subordinate other U.S. policy priorities to a potential trade deal he considers vital to his re-election.
Bolton said he was worried about leaving Trump alone in a room with Vladimir Putin. “Because I didn't know what he would say,” Bolton continued, “it's certainly not advancing the interests.” (ABC)
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi: “President Trump’s admission that he is looking the other way and enabling one of the worst human rights atrocities of our time in order to ink a trade deal is appalling… Since Day One of his Administration, President Trump has had the tools to hold Chinese officials accountable for these human rights abuses and others including in Hong Kong by deploying sanctions under the 2016 Global Magnitsky Act, yet has refused to do so.”
Bolton writes that Trump was eager - even desperate - to meet with Putin. Bolton said he saw Trump display “the same fascination with speaking with a leader like Putin that we saw with respect to Xi Jinping and Kim Jong Un… The president himself used to comment on how strange it was that in one trip he took to a NATO summit, a summit with Theresa May, the prime minister of Britain, and then Vladimir Putin in Helsinki that he thought the easiest, most pleasant one might be with Vladimir Putin.” z/story?id=71287825))
Trump compared his courtship of North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un to dating and “always wanted to be the one who broke up with the girl first,” Bolton told NPR. “[Trump] used that to describe whether he would cancel the summit with Kim Jong-un first or whether we would risk the North Koreans canceling it.” When NPR interviewer Steve Inskeep asked if the president had “a kind of romantic approach to numerous dictators”, Bolton agreed: “Yeah, I think that’s an accurate description.”
Bolton says Trump “directly” told him his goal last year was to link “military assistance and that opportunity to go after Joe Biden.” "It was a trade. It was a trade of an investigation in exchange for the security assistance,” Bolton says. This is the definition of quid pro quo. z/story?id=71287825))
Russia and Putin To add to what Bolton recounted about Trump and Putin’s relationship (above), former National Security Council member Fiona Hill told The New Yorker about her experiences…
Hill said Trump’s translator for a 2017 meeting with Putin told her that Trump assured the Russian leader that he believed Putin never meddled in the 2016 election. Trump then took the translator’s notes. At the end of the meeting, Putin told Trump, “Let’s talk later.” The two had a private conversation at dinner with only Putin’s translator present.
The Kremlin and White House are reportedly discussing exchanging Paul Whelan for convicted arms dealer “Merchant of Death” Viktor Bout. In 2011, Bout was convicted by a jury in a Manhattan federal court of conspiracy to kill U.S. citizens and officials, delivery of anti-aircraft missiles, and providing aid to a terrorist organization
- Later that year, Trump and Putin had another unscheduled exchange, at an economic summit in Da Nang, Vietnam. A White House official who accompanied Trump said he overheard the beginning of the conversation, in which Trump engaged in “mundane small talk” with Putin, before he and his foreign counterparts were escorted out of the room. Hill said, “That’s the one meeting where nobody has any clue about what was discussed.”
Top Democrats introduce bill to stop Trump's Germany withdrawal… Sen. Menendez said in a statement that “This drawdown weakens America and Europe. And Vladimir Putin understands and appreciates that better than anyone.” Rep. Engel added: “President Trump has once again made foreign policy decisions based solely on his absurd affection for Vladimir Putin, a murderous dictator who has attacked America and our allies.”
- Matthew Miller, who led Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications team, responded: “This would be a real travesty. Bout has the blood of thousands of people on his hands, and his arrest and extradition was a major U.S. accomplishment that some of our allies helped us with at significant cost.”
- US fighter jets intercept 8 Russian warplanes near Alaska for 4th time in a week
- Researchers uncover six-year Russian misinformation campaign across Facebook and Reddit
Congress Tomorrow, June 24, Mueller prosecutor Aaron Zelinsky and DOJ official John Elias will testify before the House Judiciary Committee about AG Barr’s interference. Zelinsky withdrew from the Roger Stone case when Barr intervened to soften the sentencing recommendation
House Judiciary Chairman Nadler is preparing to subpoena Barr for his testimony on July 2. Nadler is investigating Barr’s involvement in the forced resignation-turned-firing of SDNY prosecutor Berman, as well as the DOJ’s reversal in Michael Flynn’s case.
Both the House Democratic and Senate Republican police reform bills are being brought to the floor this week. McConnell will need seven Democrats to vote in favor of the GOP bill in order to advance the legislation. It is unlikely to be accepted by the House without significant changes.
How the two versions compare: The Democratic bill bans chokeholds, while the GOP bill disincentivizes chokehold use (allows it if an officer is “in danger”). Democrats end qualified policing and ban no-knock warrants, but the GOP allow both policies to continue unchanged. Finally, the GOP adds additional funding for police; the Democratic bill does not. (source: MSNBC)
- UPDATE: Senate Democrats are indicating that they will block the GOP bill from advancing.
Voting and elections Kentucky cuts THOUSANDS of polling locations ahead of today’s primary election. The 3,700 voting locations have been reduced to only 170. The biggest cuts per population occurred in counties with the largest black population in the state. This election will determine which Democrat faces Mitch McConnell in November.
Meanwhile, though thousands of voters have requested mail-in ballots in an attempt to avoid in-person voting, some have yet to receive them just days before the election date of June 23, when they must be postmarked.
- UPDATE: Fayette County, home of Lexington, seems to have the longest lines this morning. The wait time is reportedly between 1-2 hours and it is now raining on the voters, lines stretching around the block. Linda Blackford, of the Lexington Herald-Leader, is on the scene with updates.
- UPDATE: Voting is going much smoother in Louisville, where lines are shorter than anticipated.
- UPDATE: Lexington seemed to be the location with the longest line all day. Reporters on the scene said most voters were in good spirits, though.
- UPDATE: Polling hours apparently extended and doors reopened in Louisville after officials didn't let people vote who were on the property by the deadline. Some video in this thread - voters banged on the doors to be let in.
- Op-ed: It is no wonder that a recent study showed that in 2016, residents of entirely black neighborhoods waited 29 percent longer to vote than their counterparts in entirely white neighborhoods. This disparity held up even within the same counties. Far too many election officials accept long lines, election after election, as the “usual.” Others accept long lines in minority communities as a cynical trade-off to ensure that members of their white communities don’t complain. Finally, others seek a partisan advantage.
Perhaps indicative of the upcoming troubles in Kentucky, the unemployment line in the state last week was an 8 hour wait from the back of the line. Police turned people away from joining the line eventually, taking their name and number in the hopes of getting a call from a real human to solve the hold/denial of their unemployment application.
A federal judge in Alabama blocked the state from enforcing a trio of restrictions for absentee and curbside voting for the state's July 14 runoff election amid concerns from voters who say they are at a higher risk of severe illness from the coronavirus.
The Texas Democratic Party asked the U.S. Supreme Court to expand access of mail-in ballots to all voters in the state, including those afraid of contracting the coronavirus.
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds said she plans to sign an executive order that would reinstate the voting rights of Iowans who have completed their felony sentences. It is unclear what form such an order would take.
Iowa Republicans added a last minute voter suppression measure to the state budget in an overnight session. The Republicans added new voter identification requirements for early voting.
Vice President Mike Pence and a half-dozen other senior advisers to President Donald Trump have repeatedly voted by mail… More than three years after leaving the Indiana governor's residence, Pence still lists that as his official residence and votes absentee accordingly (which Trump would define as voter fraud if a Democrat did such a thing).
- Bolsonaro fraudulently circumvented Trump’s COVID-19 immigration ban to smuggle his scandal-plagued ex-Education Minister into the U.S.
- Trump let Nigel Farage break coronavirus travel rules “in the national interest” to attend his Tulsa rally. Chairman of the House Homeland Security Cmte. Bennie Thompson requested documents from DHA on its decision to wave the coronavirus travel ban.
- Trump extended a freeze on green cards for new immigrants and signed an executive order to suspend new H-1B, L-1, J and other temporary work visas for skilled workers, managers and au pairs through the end of the year.
- Federal court rules that ICE can no longer enter NY courthouses just to arrest alleged undocumented immigrants
- Authorities transferred hundreds of people between shadowy immigration prisons, ignoring the coronavirus threat. Criminal Alien Requirement, or CAR, prisons are a shadowy network of facilities overseen by the Bureau of Prisons but run entirely by private contractors and used exclusively to house noncitizens serving federal sentences, often for immigration-related offenses.
- ‘Either he’s dead or he’s been kidnapped’: ICE detainees go ‘missing’ amid coronavirus
- Why Is the United States Exporting Coronavirus? Holding asylum seekers, immigrants, and others in facilities where the virus easily spreads only to later send them to other nations is a public health hazard — here and abroad.
Miscellaneous News stories that didn’t fit in previous categories.
In an interview with the Christian Broadcasting Network, Trump was asked what crime he thinks Obama committed: “Treason. Treason. It’s treason.” Trump continued by accusing Obama of spying on his campaign and said that he’s looking forward to the Justice Department’s investigation concluding.
The FBI used its most advanced spy plane to watch Black Lives Matter protests and the Department of Homeland Security used aircraft to surveil protests in 15 cities.
A large 'Black Lives Matter' banner draped on the front of the U.S. embassy in Seoul was removed after it was brought to the attention of Trump and Mike Pompeo. A large, multicolored “pride” banner recognizing lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer people was also removed.
- The Air Force inspector general is investigating the use of military aircraft to monitor protesters during recent unrest across the country, according to an Air Force spokesperson.
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman’s promotion to full colonel is in jeopardy over what some officials fear could be White House retaliation for his role in last year’s impeachment inquiry. Such promotions are typically signed off on by Army and then Pentagon leaders before moving to the White House and the Senate for a confirmation vote.
Former Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko denied Sunday that former Vice President Joe Biden ever approached him about Burisma Holdings… “My absolutely clear answer: no, never,” Poroshenko told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria.
- Multiple government officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to address personnel matters, have voiced concern, however, that the White House could strike Vindman’s name once it is conveyed, effectively sanctioning him for testimony he gave under subpoena to House lawmakers.
‘We are facing extermination’: Brazil losing a generation of indigenous leaders to Covid-19. Coronavirus has swept through tribes, killing elders – and inflicting irreparable damage on tribal history, culture and medicine
US Department of Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue ordered environmental rollbacks for the Forest Service, to allow for more grazing, logging and oil development on public lands.
The Arctic Circle Hit 101 degrees (F) on Saturday, its hottest temperature ever. The average high temp for June is 68 degrees (F). This dramatic warming of the Arctic up to triple-digit temperatures was not expected to happen until 2100 from climate change.
The Climate Crisis Is Killing Us, and America’s Premier Public-Health Agency Doesn’t Care… The government spends more on Trump’s trips to Mar-a-Lago than on the CDC’s climate program
Facebook deactivated dozens of ads placed by President Trump’s reelection campaign that included a symbol once used by the Nazis to designate political prisoners in concentration camps.
submitted by rusticgorilla
to Keep_Track [link] [comments]
2020.06.07 23:47 Ibrey Pope St Leo III: Symbol of the Orthodox Faith
On this day, Trinity Sunday, the readings at Matins in the Sarum Use
incorporate a creed which was composed by Alcuin of York based on St Augustine's classic The Trinity
around the year 802 and appended to the end of the third book of his greatest and most influential work, De fide Sanctae Trinitatis et de incarnatione Christi
. The text was well-known across Europe throughout the later Middle Ages, and survives in over a hundred manuscripts dating all the way from the early 9th Century up to the invention of printing.
A few years later, some Frankish monks in Palestine began to be called heretics by their Greek neighbours because they used some expressions in their prayers that the Greeks did not. In the "Glory be to the Father," they said "as it was in the beginning"; in the Gloria, they said "you alone are the Most High"; and in the Creed, they said, "who proceeds from the Father and the Son." On Christmas Day, 808, a monk from Mar Saba
named John sent some laymen to eject the Frankish heretics by force from the Church of the Nativity, but by the aid of the prayers of Pope Leo III—as the monks piously judge in their letter to him explaining these events—the Greeks did not succeed.
The Franks appealed to the clergy of the city and a meeting was held. Interrogated about their faith, they insisted it was the same as that of the Roman Church, and that if they were to be called heretics, "it would be necessary to charge the throne of Peter with heresy, and if you say that," they said, "you will sin." This monk John had given them a great deal of trouble over the words "who proceeds from the Father and the Son," which the monks had heard sung in the Emperor Charlemagne's chapel, and also found in some books the Emperor had given them. John insisted that the Holy Ghost did not
proceed from the Father and the Son.
St Leo III at once forwarded this letter to Charlemagne to look further into the matter of the Filioque
, the "and the Son," in the Creed; at the same time, he sent the monks of Mount Olivet a copy of Alcuin's creed, or symbol, as a definitive statement of the faith of the Roman Church.
These events are narrated in Horace K. Mann, The Lives of the Popes
, vol. II, pp. 62–5
. The creed can be found in Alcuin's book in Migne, Patrologia Latina 101:56–8
, and in Leo's letter in PL 102:1030–2
. I have made some corrections to the text of the letter in Migne by referring to a 2007 edition of Alcuin's text appended by Eric Knibbs to his article "How to Use Modern Critical Editions of Medieval Latin Texts" in History Compass
, 5(5), 1521–1549.
|Symbolum orthodoxæ fidei Leonis Papæ ||Pope Leo's symbol of the orthodox faith |
|Leo episcopus, servus servorum Dei, omnibus orientalibus Ecclesiis. ||Bishop Leo, servant of the servants of God, to all the Eastern churches. |
|Hoc symbolum orthodoxæ fidei vobis mittimus, ut tam vos quam omnis mundus secundum Romanam sanctam catholicam et apostolicam Ecclesiam rectam et inviolatam teneatis fidem. ||We are sending you this symbol of the orthodox faith so that you as well as all the world may hold the right and inviolate faith according to the Roman holy catholic and apostolic Church. |
|Credimus sanctam Trinitatem, id est, Patrem, Filium, et Spiritum sanctum, unum Deum omnipotentem, unius substantiæ, unius essentiæ, unius potestatis, creatorem omnium creaturarum, a quo omnia, per quem omnia, in quo omnia: Patrem a seipso, non ab alio; Filium a Patre genitum, Deum verum de Deo vero, lumen verum de lumine vero, non tamen duo lumina, sed unum lumen; Spiritum sanctum a Patre et a Filio æqualiter procedentem, consubstantialem, coæternum Patri et Filio. ||We believe in the Holy Trinity, that is, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost, one almighty God, of one substance, one essence, and one power, the creator of all creatures, from whom, through whom, and in whom are all things: the Father from Himself, not from another; the Son begotten of the Father, true God from true God, true light from true light, yet not two lights, but one light; the Holy Ghost proceeding equally from the Father and from the Son, consubstantial and coeternal with the Father and the Son. |
|Pater plenus Deus in se, Filius plenus Deus a Patre genitus, Spiritus sanctus plenus Deus a Patre et Filio procedens. ||The Father is fully God in Himself, the Son is fully God begotten of the Father, and the Holy Ghost is fully God proceeding from the Father and the Son. |
|Non tamen tres Deos dicimus, sed unum Deum omnipotentem, æternum, invisibilem, incommutabilem, qui totus est ubique præsens, non per partes divisus, sed totus in omnibus, non localiter, sed potentialiter, qui sine commutatione sui mutabilia creavit et creata gubernat, semper manens id quod est, cui nihil accidens esse poterit, quia simplici divinitatis naturæ nihil addi vel minui potest, quia semper est quod est, cui proprium est, cui sempiternum est, cui idem est esse, vivere, et intelligere. ||Yet we do not say three Gods, but one God, almighty, eternal, invisible, unchangeable, who is wholly present everywhere, not divided among different places, but whole in all, not locally, but by His power, who without change of Himself created changeable things and governs what was created, always remaining that which He is, to whom nothing could be an accident, because nothing can be added to or subtracted from the simple nature of divinity, because He is ever what He is, to whom it is proper, to whom it is eternal, and to whom it is the same to be, to live, and to understand. |
|Et hæc tria unus Deus, et unus Deus hæc tria, idem Deus et Dominus, vera et sempiterna trinitas in personis, vera et sempiterna unitas in substantia, quia una est substantia Pater et Filius et Spiritus sanctus. ||And these three are one God, and one God is these three, the same God and Lord, true and eternal trinity in persons, true and eternal unity in substance, for there is one substance, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. |
|Hæc vero sancta Trinitas nihil majus est in tribus personis simul nominatis quam in una qualibet persona semel dicta, quoniam unaquæque persona plena est substantia in se, non tamen tres substantiæ, sed unus Deus, una substantia, una essentia, una æternitas, una magnitudo, una bonitas, Pater et Filius et Spiritus sanctus. ||And this Holy Trinity is nothing more in the three persons named together than in any one person said once, because any one person is the full substance in Himself, yet there are not three substances, but one substance, one essence, one eternity, one greatness, one goodness, Father and Son and Holy Ghost. |
|Nec aliud est Pater in natura quam Filius vel Spiritus sanctus, nec aliud Filius et Spiritus sanctus quam Pater in natura, quibus est una natura. ||Nor is the Father anything other in nature than the Son and the Holy Ghost, nor the Son and the Holy Ghost anything other than the Father in nature, to whom is one nature. |
|Sed alius est Pater in persona, alius Filius in persona, alius Spiritus sanctus in persona. ||But the Father is one in person, the Son is another in person, and the Holy Ghost is yet another in person. |
|In Patre æternitas, in Filio æqualitas, in Spiritu sancto æternitatis æqualitatisque connexio. ||In the Father is eternity, in the Son is equality, in the Holy Ghost is the connexion of eternity and equality. |
|Unum omnes in substantia et essentia, omnipotentia, et Deitate. ||All are one in substance and essence, omnipotence and deity. |
|Sicut enim eadem sancta Trinitas inseparabilis est in substantia, ita inseparabilis est in operibus, quamvis quædam opera Dei quibusdam personis specialiter conveniant, sicut Patri vox illa quæ de cœlo sonuit super Christum baptizatum, et ad Filii personam humanitatis tantummodo pertinet susceptio, et Spiritus sancti personæ proprie congruit illa columba, in cujus specie idem Spiritus sanctus descendit super eumdem Filium secundum hominem baptizatum. ||Indeed, just as the same Trinity is inseparable in substance, so is it inseparable in its works, although certain works of God especially suit certain persons, as that voice which sounded from heaven over Christ when he was baptised does the Father, and the reception of humanity pertains only to the person of the Son, and to the person of the Holy Ghost properly corresponds that dove, in the appearance of which the same Holy Ghost descended upon the said Son as man when he was baptised. |
|Tamen absque omni dubitatione illam vocem et illam columbam in Christi humanitatem tota sancta Trinitas operata est, cujus opera inseparabilia sunt. ||Yet without any doubt, the whole Holy Trinity, whose works are inseparable, worked that voice and that dove upon the humanity of Christ. |
|Credimus eumdem Filium Dei Verbum æternaliter natum de Patre, consubstantialem Patri per omnia, temporaliter natum de Spiritu sancto et Maria Virgine, duas habentem nativitates, unam ex Patre æternam, alteram ex matre temporalem; qui etiam Filius Dei, suæ carnis conceptione conceptus est et suæ carnis nativitate natus est. ||We believe the same Son of God, the Word, to be eternally born of the Father, always consubstantial with the Father, and temporally born of the Holy Ghost and Mary ever-Virgin, having two nativities, an eternal one from the Father, and a temporal second from the mother; who, still the Son of God, was conceived by the conception of His flesh and born by the birth of His flesh. |
|Deum verum confitemur conceptum et Deum verum natum, eumdem verum Deum et verum hominem unum Christum, unum Filium Dei unigenitum, proprium et perfectum in duabus naturis in unius personæ singularitate, impassibilem et passibilem, mortalem atque immortalem, crucifixum in infirmitate nostra, eumdemque semper viventem in virtute sua, qui mortuus est carnis suæ morte et sepultus, atque ab inferis, damnato et spoliato principe totius iniquitatis, rediens tertia die resurrexit, atque cum triumpho gloriæ videntibus discipulis cœlum ascendit, sedens in dextera Patris, id est, majestate divinitatis, inde jam venturus judicare vivos et mortuos, quem impii judicantem videbunt in ea forma qua crucifixus est, non in ea humilitate qua injuste judicatus est, sed in ea claritate qua juste judicaturus est mundum; cujus majestatis visio æterna est omnium sanctorum beatitudo et gloria. ||We confess that the true God was conceived and that the true God was born, and the same true God and true Man to be one Christ, one Only-begotten Son of God, proper and perfect in two natures in the singularity of one person, impassible and passible, mortal and immortal, crucified in our weakness, and the same ever living in his might, who died by the death of His flesh and was buried, and returning from hell when He had condemned and plundered the prince of all iniquity, rose again on the third day, and with a triumph of glory ascended into heaven as the disciples watched, sitting at the right hand of the Father, that is, in the majesty of divinity, whence He is now going to come to judge the living and the dead, whom the wicked will see judging in that form in which He was crucified, not in that lowliness in which He was unjustly judged, but in that glory in which He will justly judge the world; the eternal vision of whose majesty is the beatitude and glory of all the saints. |
|Qui secundum hanc fidem rectam non crediderit, hunc damnat sancta, catholica et apostolica Ecclesia, quæ fundata est ab ipso Jesu Christo Domino nostro, cui est gloria in sæcula. Amen. ||Whoever shall not believe according to this right faith, the holy, catholic, and apostolic Church condemns him, which was founded by our Lord Jesus Christ Himself, to whom is glory forever. Amen. |
submitted by Ibrey
to Catholicism [link] [comments]
2020.06.01 18:59 Bipedal-Moose [OC] 63 MVPs in 63 days, part 32: The 1988 MVP race
Hello everyone, and welcome back to part 32 of my series in which I’ll be researching and dissecting every single MVP race in NFL history. Today, we’re going to be looking into the 1988 race. But first, a look at the voting results from you for the 1987 race. 94 people voted, and here are the results:
- Jerry Rice: 75/94 votes (79.8%)
- John Elway: 12/94 votes (12.8%)
- Joe Montana: 7/94 votes (7.5%)
1988 AP MVP: Cincinnati Bengals QB Boomer Esiason (31 votes) Other notable candidates: Philadelphia Eagles QB Randall Cunningham (21 votes), San Francisco 49ers RB Roger Craig (17 votes)
Others receiving votes: none The winner
: Boomer Esiason enjoys his finest season as a professional and wins the first and only MVP of his career. The race
Here are the stats for the notable contenders for MVP in 1988. Remember, though, that the context behind the stats is equally as important as the stats themselves, so I encourage you to read the player profiles below. Esiason
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|223/388 ||3,572 ||9.2 ||28 ||14 ||97.4 ||7.8 ||43-248-1 ||5 |
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|301/560 ||3,808 ||6.8 ||24 ||16 ||77.6 ||5.1 ||93-624-6 ||12 |
|Rush ||Yds ||Rush TD ||YPC ||Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Yscrim ||Tot TDs ||Fumbles |
|310 ||1,502 ||9 ||4.8 ||76 ||534 ||1 ||2,036 ||10 ||8 |
indicates a league lead in that particular category. Italics
indicate a league record. The case for and against Esiason
Okay, Boomer, you had a great year (...I promise to never make this joke again). 1988 represented the apex of Esiason’s Hall of Very Good career. He was remarkably efficient, leading the league in Y/A, AY/A, NY/A, ANY/A, and
passer rating, giving him black ink in every meaningful efficiency metric. He also ranked 4th in passing yards, T-2nd in passing TDs, and his TD-INT differential of +14 was the best in the league. Simply put, no quarterback put up better passing numbers than Boomer Esiason in 1988.
Consequently, the Cincinnati Bengals boasted perhaps the league’s best offense that season, ranking 1st in both points scored and yards gained on that side of the ball. This offensive prowess resulted in the Bengals going 12-4 and making the playoffs, just one season after going 4-11 and missing the boat pretty easily. The Bengals’ 12-4 record cannot be reasonably attributed to anything other than Esiason and the offense, either; their defense was decidedly mediocre, ranking 16th in points allowed out of 28 teams, and they gave up 21+ points in over half their contests; on offense, the team scored 35+ points in 6 out of 16 games. That’s really, really good.
The biggest thing working against Esiason is that the 1988 Bengals simply had a great offense all around, with a lot of pieces in place for a QB to succeed. Top running backs Ickey Woods (who became a fan favorite with his "Ickey Shuffle" dance) and James Brooks combined for nearly 2,000 yards on the ground and 29 total touchdowns, and both averaged over 5.0 yards per carry; this resulted in the Bengals having the #1 running game in rushing yards, rushing yards per carry, and
rushing touchdowns. No team was more productive on the ground than Cincinnati. Esiason’s receiving corps, led by Eddie Brown, was pretty good, too; but, of course, the crown jewel of the Bengals’ offense was none other than Anthony Munoz, perhaps the best offensive lineman ever. Having a guy like Munoz at left tackle makes life easier for every skill player. The case for and against Cunningham
At first glance, Randall Cunningham’s 1988 passing line looks very unspectacular, even if you adjust for era: his 5.1 ANY/A was right around league average, and his other efficiency metrics don’t pop off the stat sheet, either.
The main things working in Cunningham’s favor were his rushing production and his perceived value to the Eagles. Cunningham’s 624 rushing yards and 6 rushing touchdowns both represented the highest marks among QBs in the NFL, and they both led the Eagles in those categories. When you combine elite rushing productivity like that with even “average” passing - which might still be an understatement, given Cunningham ranked 3rd in passing yards, 4th in passing TDs, and T-7th in TD-INT differential - you’ve got yourself a really good quarterback. Running quarterbacks had existed in the league before in the form of players like Tobin Rote and Greg Landry, but Cunningham was different; he was unbelievably fast, and could make defenders miss in ways other quarterbacks, even athletic ones, simply could not. He was, in many ways, a pioneer for future mobile QBs; nobody was as consistent and successful as Cunningham before.
Cunningham did his work on a team that wasn’t very good. His 624 rushing yards were over 100 more rushing yards than any other player on the Eagles, with top backs Keith Byars and Anthony Toney each barely eclipsing 500 rushing yards and combining to average 3.5 rushing YPC. Cunningham simply got no help from his running game and often had to rely upon himself for the Eagles to have any sort of threat on the ground. His offensive line was practically full of nobodies, resulting in the need for Cunningham to often run around aimlessly in the backfield to basically create miracle plays, which, of course, resulted in sacks more often than most offenses, driving his ANY/A down. His receiving corps was pretty good, though: tight end Keith Jackson was a first team all-pro, and Mike Quick was a great WR, but he got injured and only played half the season. Cris Carter was also on this Eagles team, but he wasn’t nearly the WR he would become several years down the road.
The Eagles also had issues on the defensive side of the ball. The team did have Reggie White, who is in the conversation for being the greatest defensive player ever, but the defense around him hadn’t caught up to him yet. The Eagles had a good defense against the run, thanks in large part to White, but they surrendered the most passing yards in the league and ranked 26th out of 28 teams in NY/A allowed; this resulted in the Eagles having a rather mediocre defense, ranking 14th in points allowed. Despite the sub par team around Cunningham, the Eagles still went 10-6 and made the playoffs.
The obvious case against Cunningham is simply that his passing statistics do not stack up remotely well with Boomer Esiason's. Esiason's ANY/A was close to three
yards higher than Cunningham's, and he generated nearly 2.5 more yards per pass in general. Cunningham had more turnovers, and only scored 1 more TD than Esiason. The case for and against Craig
For the first 5 years of Craig’s career, he was used primarily as a fullback in the split back formation, but was still very heavily involved in the 49ers’ West Coast offense as both a runner and a catcher. In 1988, Tom Rathman became the fullback and Craig was moved to the traditional running back (or “halfback”) role, but not much changed regarding his involvement as a receiver. The big difference came in the form of his running usage: his 310 carries in 1988 were a career high, as were his 1,502 rushing yards. Craig would never come close to either of those two numbers in his career, before or after. But that, in conjunction with his receiving ability, resulted in Craig tying for the league lead in scrimmage yards with Eric Dickerson at exactly 2,036 scrimmage yards; both players were consensus first team all-pros, but only Craig ended up receiving MVP votes by virtue of actually being on a playoff team (Dickerson was not).
As impressive as Craig’s campaign was, it’s tough to say whether or not it was good enough to overcome the big hurdle of how great his team was in terms of the “value” aspect of a player’s MVP case. In order to play on a team as good as the 49ers were in the late 80s and win MVP, you better have a really
good year; was Craig good enough to justify as MVP when he played with such a loaded team? Joe Montana did labor through injuries in 1988, but his numbers on the whole were still very good, and Jerry Rice was also around, doing more than his part to keep defenses honest with the passing game. The 49ers possessed a very good offensive line with players like Randy Cross, Guy McIntyre, and Harris Barton, who played a fundamental role in Craig’s production. They also had a great defense that featured a pair of future Hall of Famers in Charles Haley and Ronnie Lott, plus some other really good players like Eric Wright and Michael Carter. Quarterbacks win MVP on stacked teams fairly often, but running backs are a different question; therefore, Craig joins a host of other RBs in this series in that he likely wasn't even the most valuable non-QB on his own team, let alone in the entire league.
Vote for the player you think had the best case here
after reading the post! Tomorrow we'll review the results in the 1989 post. Click here
for links to previous editions dating back to 1957!
submitted by Bipedal-Moose
to nfl [link] [comments]
2020.05.31 18:13 Bipedal-Moose [OC] 63 MVPs in 63 days, part 31: The 1987 MVP race
Hello everyone, and welcome back to part 31 of my series in which I’ll be researching and dissecting every single MVP race in NFL history. Today, we’re going to be looking into the 1987 race. But first, a look at the voting results from you for the 1986 race. 52 people voted, and here are the results:
- Lawrence Taylor: 43/52 votes (82.7%)
- Dan Marino: 8/52 votes (15.4%)
- Eric Dickerson: 1/52 votes (1.9%)
- Phil Simms: 0/52 votes (0.0%)
1987 AP MVP: Denver Broncos QB John Elway (36 votes) Other notable candidates: San Francisco 49ers WR Jerry Rice (30 votes), San Francisco 49ers QB Joe Montana (18 votes)
Others receiving votes: none The winner
: John Elway wins the first and only MVP of his career in a strike-shortened season. The race
Here are the stats for the notable contenders for MVP in 1987. Remember, though, that the context behind the stats is equally as important as the stats themselves, so I encourage you to read the player profiles below. Note
: The 1987 season was shortened by a strike, but not in the same way as 1982. The league missed just one week of action, but from weeks 4-6, scab players played instead of professionals. However, in weeks 5 and 6, some players crossed the picket line and played an extra game. Joe Montana was one of them, throwing 39 passes in week 5 and 8 passes in week 6. Jerry Rice and John Elway did not
cross the picket line early. So Elway and Rice played only 12 games; Montana played 13, one full game against scabs; it doesn’t make too
much of a difference for him but it's worth mentioning. Elway
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|224/410 ||3,198 ||7.8 ||19 ||12 ||83.4 ||6.7 ||66-304-4 ||2 |
|Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Rush ||Rush Yds ||Rush TD ||Fumbles |
|65 ||1,078 ||22 ||8 ||51 ||1 ||2 |
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|266/398 ||3,054 ||7.7 ||31 ||13 ||102.1 ||7.0 ||35-141-1 ||3 |
indicates a league lead in that particular category. Italics
indicate a league record. The case for and against Elway
John Elway’s MVP win in 1987 was among the most controversial ever. Many people believed (and still do believe) that either Jerry Rice or Joe Montana should have won it, with particular favor toward Rice. The voting numbers paint a clear picture that Montana and Rice essentially split votes between each other and Elway was the beneficiary. Montana was the AP first team all-pro QB, and Elway was the second team all-pro; how could the second team all-pro have won over the first teamer, let alone over Rice? The good news, for those of you who are interested, is that a very bizarre set of circumstances actually did lead to Elway having a solid MVP argument.
Let’s just focus on this for a minute: Elway had a really, really good year in 1987. He was highly efficient, ranking 3rd in Y/A, 4th in AY/A, 1st in NY/A, and 4th in ANY/A. He also added significant production on the ground, with his 66 carries for 304 yards and 4 TDs all being excellent numbers for what was essentially a 12 game season; his 304 rushing yards and 4 rushing TDs both ranked 2nd among QBs. His Broncos survived the strike season in strong fashion, going 10-4-1 and making the playoffs; with Elway and their starters, they went 8-3-1. While Montana was AP first team all-pro, he was not a consensus first team all-pro; it is worth mentioning that Elway was named first team all-pro by TSN and NEA.
Easily the biggest thing working in Elway’s favor is value. Joe Montana and Jerry Rice splitting votes could be seen as a negative for both of those players: if you could argue one player wasn’t even the most valuable player on his own team, how can you argue they were the most valuable player in the league? Meanwhile, taking a look at Elway’s supporting cast, it’s really a marvel that his stats were near the top of the league. Elway was throwing passes to Vance Johnson and Mark Jackson as his wide receivers; I mean no disrespect to those players, but you could put the best of the two together and they wouldn’t be as good as Jerry Rice by himself. Furthermore, lead running back Sammy Winder averaged just 3.8 yards per carry, and the Broncos as a team ranked just 12th in rushing yards and 20th in rushing yards per carry, even with Elway’s own strong production on the ground included. Elway’s offensive line was nothing special, either, with Keith Bishop being the only player of note, and we can't pretend that he was a game-changer. Elway wasn’t given much to work with, and he still made things happen, with the Broncos ranking 4th in points scored.
Of course, it would be foolish to act as though the Broncos were a garbage team: they did have a good defense that ranked top 10 in both points and yards allowed, and 3rd in turnovers forced. LB Karl Mecklenberg is considered by many to be a Hall of Fame snub, and safety Dennis Smith was also great. But they weren’t the 49ers. The 49ers were perhaps the best, and most talented team in the league in 1987, and the Broncos weren’t close to that. It's foolish to dismiss Elway as "objectively" a bad candidate because of this.
The clear biggest thing working against Elway is simply stats; if you don't put too much weight on supporting cast, and you care mostly about stats, then this is likely very important to you, and Elway failed to statistically separate himself from players like Bernie Kosar, Randall Cunningham, or Neil Lomax statistically, while being outright outclassed by Montana and Dan Marino in that regard. The case for and against Rice
In 1987, four players tied for the 3rd most receiving touchdowns with 8. Mike Quick of the Philadelphia Eagles clocked in at 2nd place, with 11 TDs. And in first place, all alone, there was Jerry Rice, with 22 touchdowns.
Rice’s 22 receiving touchdowns were simply a gargantuan figure, one that nobody was even sure was possible in a 16 game season, let alone a 12 game season (the previous record was 18 TDs). His production was also consistent on a game-to-game basis: Rice scored at least 1 touchdown in every single game of the 1987 season. Chipping in another touchdown on the ground, Rice ended up with a staggering 23 touchdowns in 12 games, nearly 2 touchdowns per game. This incredible achievement has never since been replicated by a receiver even under more pass-friendly rules. Rice’s record did get broken 20 years later, but in 16 games, by just one touchdown, and under much more open passing rules.
I’m focusing on the touchdowns here, but Rice also had an extremely productive season by other metrics. His 65 receptions ranked 2nd out of players to play in the 12 games without scabs, and his 1,078 receiving yards were the most
out of any player to play in those 12 games. His 89.8 receiving yards per game was the best mark in the league. If there were ever a season statistically extraordinary enough to warrant giving the MVP to a wide receiver, this is the one. It is perhaps the best receiving season of all time.
The only hole to poke in Rice’s case is his supporting cast, which was unquestionably great, and maybe the strongest in the league. Joe Montana is one of the greatest QBs of all time, and he was a first team all-pro who led the league in passing touchdowns; I'll reiterate the point I made in the Elway profile that, if Rice was arguably not the most valuable player on his own team, it's extremely difficult to envision him as the most valuable player in the entire league. The 49ers' offense was bolstered by an elite running game as well. The 49ers also had one of the best defenses in the league which ranked 3rd in points allowed and 1st in yards allowed, led by arguably the greatest defensive back ever, Ronnie Lott. The “value” part is without a doubt the biggest dent in Rice's candidacy, in addition to the candidacy of his teammate Montana.
Still, even though the 49ers as a team had more passing TDs than anyone in the league, nobody on the team had more than 5 receiving touchdowns except Rice, who had 22. Twenty. Two. The case for and against Montana
the best QB in the league just goes a long way, and that’s arguably what Montana was in 1987. He led the league with 31 passing touchdowns, 5 more than anyone else. His 102.1 passer rating made him the only player with a rating over 100.0. His 7.0 ANY/A ranked 2nd in the league, just behind Bernie Kosar. His TD-INT differential of +18 was comfortably better than the second place mark of +13 put up by both Bernie Kosar and Dan Marino. His statistical achievements made him the choice for first team all-pro by AP, FW, and PFW, and the 49ers went 11-2 in the games he played - specifically, 10-1 in his 11 starts - going 13-2 overall and making the playoffs. Being a popular choice for the best QB in the league, while leading a playoff team, is always a great place to start an MVP conversation, and that will never change.
It's perhaps worth mentioning that 5 of Montana's 31 TDs were against scabs, but even if you remove them from the equation his 26 passing TDs in 12 games is a great number, and would have led the league anyway. The scab factor is, as I suggested above, not all too momentous here.
The negatives to Montana’s case are as obvious as the positives. He had an absurdly good supporting cast, and his top WR was arguably a better MVP candidate than he was. The 49ers ranked 1st in rushing yards and 4th in rushing YPC as a team, they had one of the best defenses in the league, plus the greatest wide receiver of all time...let’s not pretend Montana made something out of nothing here. Despite Montana's tremendous advantage in the supporting cast department, his ANY/A was only 0.24 yards better than Elway's.
Vote for the player you think had the best case here
after reading the post! Tomorrow we'll review the results in the 1988 post. Click here
for links to previous editions dating back to 1957!
Late edit: I realized my note on the scab games (located above the stats) could have used a bit more clarity/info that was missing. So I amended that, but I don't think it makes too much of a difference.
submitted by Bipedal-Moose
to nfl [link] [comments]
2020.05.30 18:10 Bipedal-Moose [OC] 63 MVPs in 63 days, part 30: The 1986 MVP race
Hello everyone, and welcome back to part 30 of my series in which I’ll be researching and dissecting every single MVP race in NFL history. Today, we’re going to be looking into the 1986 race. But first, a look at the voting results from you for the 1985 race. 43 people voted, and here are the results:
- Marcus Allen: 23/43 votes (53.5%)
- Dan Marino: 11/43 votes (25.6%)
- Walter Payton: 6/43 votes (12.0%)
- Roger Craig: 3/43 votes (7.0%)
NOTE: This edition debuts the introduction of voting numbers. From here on out, voting numbers can finally be provided in exact form. I will still only be profiling the main 2-5 candidates
, but I will provide an “others receiving votes” section for the players who received votes but will not receive a profile.
1986 AP MVP: New York Giants LB Lawrence Taylor (41 votes) Other notable candidates: Los Angeles Rams RB Eric Dickerson (17 votes), Miami Dolphins QB Dan Marino (9 votes), New York Giants QB Phil Simms (0 votes)
Note: Simms is included here due to him winning NEA MVP honors.
Others receiving votes: Giants RB Joe Morris (5 votes), Broncos QB John Elway (3 votes), 49ers WR Jerry Rice (1 vote), 49ers QB Joe Montana (1 vote), Giants TE Mark Bavaro (1 vote), Bears RB Walter Payton (1 vote), Patriots QB Tony Eason (1 vote) The winner
: Lawrence Taylor becomes the first defensive player since Alan Page in 1971 to win MVP, and remains the most recent to do so. The race
Here are the stats for the notable contenders for MVP in 1986. Remember, though, that the context behind the stats is equally as important as the stats themselves, so I encourage you to read the player profiles below. Taylor
: 20.5 sacks Dickerson
|Rush ||Yds ||Rush TD ||YPC ||Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Yscrim ||Tot TDs ||Fumbles |
|404 ||1,821 ||11 ||4.5 ||26 ||205 ||0 ||2,026 ||11 ||12 |
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|378/623 ||4,746 ||7.6 ||44 ||23 ||92.5 ||7.0 ||12--3-0 ||8 |
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|259/468 ||3,487 ||7.5 ||21 ||22 ||74.6 ||5.0 ||43-72-1 ||9 |
indicates a league lead in that particular category. Italics
indicate a league record. The case for and against Taylor
Lawrence Taylor was the best defensive player in the NFL basically from day 1 of his career. He’s the only player to ever win Defensive Player of the Year in each of his first two seasons, which he accomplished in 1981 and 1982, and he began his career with 6 consecutive consensus first team all-pro seasons, a mind-boggling achievement. 1986 would be his sixth, and it was perhaps his best season as a pro.
By 1986, teams had already begun to formulate their entire offensive gameplan around Taylor. Notably, Joe Gibbs popularized the single back formation and created the “H-back” position specifically to deal with Taylor. Teams would often devote two or even three blockers to Taylor on each play just so he wouldn’t beat them. Perhaps nobody in the history of football slanted the field like Taylor did; but in 1986, he proved that you could throw everything but the kitchen sink at him, and it wouldn’t matter. Taylor still blew up opposing offenses to the tune of a league-leading 20.5 sacks, but even his stats don’t really do him justice; he made a significant impact on each and every play simply by virtue of being Lawrence Taylor.
The 1986 Giants went 14-2 and it was on the strength of their defense: they won 5 games scoring under 20 points. Their defense is considered to be among the best ever, ranking only behind the legendary 46 Bears in points allowed and yards allowed. But while the Giants weren’t nearly as talented on the whole as the Bears were defensively, they were still a very talented group. They had Harry Carson, who was fantastic and a future Hall of Famer, and Carl Banks was a very good pass rusher opposite Taylor (though that can be partly attributed to Taylor’s own effectiveness at drawing blockers); Leonard Marshall was great, too. None of those guys were as good as LT, but they can't be discounted. The Giants’ defense was great, but it's unclear whether it would have been one of the best in the league without Taylor. In any case, for the third time in his career, LT won AP Defensive Player of the Year, a feat never accomplished before him.
Still, that other talent on defense doesn’t do any good
for Taylor’s case, and the Giants also had a good offense. Running back Joe Morris and tight end Mark Bavaro were both first team all-pros and the Giants ranked 8th in points scored. Obviously, the offense wasn’t good enough to win 14 games without a defense as good as they had, but it was still good. Taylor's lack of positional value, like any other non-QB, is the biggest downside to his candidacy as a result; but if we're willing to move past that, I don't think it is at all a controversial thing to say that Taylor was the best and most valuable non-QB in the league. The case for and against Dickerson
Eric Dickerson continued the blazing start to his career in 1986. For the third time in his first four seasons, Dickerson eclipsed 2,000 scrimmage yards; only one other person in NFL history even had more than 3 2,000 yard seasons in their entire career, and that was the great Walter Payton, with four. Each time, Dickerson led the league in both rushing yards and scrimmage yards, and he also had double digit touchdowns for the fourth year in a row. This is simply one of the most productive stretches of running back play the league has ever seen.
In 1986, the Rams leaned on Dickerson more than they ever had, with his 430 touches being a career high. The Rams’ passing game was simply bad; rookie Jim Everett would end up being a good QB, but he certainly wasn’t right away. A combination of Jim Everett, Steve Dils, and Steve Bartkowski led a very poor passing game that ranked dead last in yards with just 2,380, and 15 touchdowns, with 4.2 ANY/A. But the Rams still went 10-6, and made the playoffs. Dickerson took on a huge workload and he made it work.
But there are still glaring issues with Dickerson’s MVP case, once again most notably in the form of his fumbles; Dickerson had more fumbles than touchdowns. Dickerson also ran behind one of the best offensive lines in the league once again, led by Jackie Slater, a future Hall of Famer, plus Doug Smith and Dennis Harrah, a pair of Hall of Very Good players. The Rams also had a very good defense that played a huge role in their 10 wins, ranking 4th in the league in points allowed. Outside of their dreadful passing game, the Rams actually had a team that was quite good. Dickerson, like other RBs before him, was arguably not the most valuable player on his own team. The case for and against Marino
Dan Marino was off to the best start any quarterback had to their career since Johnny Unitas, and 1986 was an incredible year for him, specifically; it was actually one of the best QB seasons in history. Consider this: Dan Marino threw 44 touchdowns. Only one other 40+ touchdown campaign in NFL history preceded this one, and that was Marino’s own 1984 campaign; before the implementation of the Ty Law Rule in 2004, Marino possessed more 40 TD seasons than every other QB in NFL history combined. In 1986, no other quarterback even threw for more than 25 touchdowns. Marino’s 4,746 passing yards made him one of just two quarterbacks to eclipse 4,000 passing yards in 1986, the other being Jay Schroeder, who threw just 22 touchdowns, with 22 interceptions, and an ANY/A over a full yard worse. Marino's +21 TD-INT differential was the third best mark in history, and it was well ahead of anyone else in 1986, with the next best mark being +14 by Tommy Kramer.
Marino’s absurd volume was met with elite efficiency. He narrowly missed leading the league in all relevant categories, ranking 2nd in NY/A, 3rd in ANY/A (within 0.1 yards of first place), and 2nd in passer rating (just 0.1 points behind first). He was undoubtedly the best quarterback in the game in 1986, being a consensus all-pro and being named AP first team all-pro for the third year in a row. Marino was the first QB to be named AP first team all-pro three years in a row since Otto Graham did it from 1953-1955.
But what would usually be a positive in an MVP case turned out to be a negative for Marino's standing for the voters: his team was bad. Like, really
bad. Even with Marino’s incredible season, which still, today, is among the best ever, the Dolphins went just 8-8 and missed the playoffs. Missing the playoffs hurts Marino’s MVP case for those who insist the MVP must be on a playoff team, but you may be wondering just how the hell the Dolphins managed to pull that off. Behind Marino, the Dolphins had the #1 offense in the league by points scored and first downs accrued. What happened?
Out of 28 teams, the Dolphins ranked 25th in rushing yards, 23rd in rushing TDs, 26th in yards allowed, 26th in turnovers forced, and 26th in points allowed. Typically, a transcendent QB performance will be enough for a team to at least make the playoffs, given the position's importance, but in this case, the Dolphins failed so miserably to field a competent team that one of the best QB seasons ever was wasted. Consider the Dolphins’ games in weeks 1, 3, 7, 10, and 16; 5 games, 5 losses. In those 5 games, Marino went 118/196 with 1,585 yards (8.1 Y/A), 17 TDs, 7 INTs, a 100.0 passer rating, and 7.6 ANY/A. Those numbers are extraordinary (a 16 game pace of 5,072 yards, 54 touchdowns, 22 INTs, and those efficiency numbers would have both led the league by substantial margins), and the Dolphins scored 28.8 ppg in those games (which also would have been the highest in the league over the full season by a healthy margin). The Dolphins’ RBs combined for 72 carries for 302 yards (4.2 YPC, 60.4 YPG) and 1 TD. The defense allowed a staggering 38.2 points per game in those games. Such catastrophic team failure around such a good QB performance was actually groundbreaking, and it hasn't been replicated since. The case for and against Simms
Simms, as I noted above, is only included here for him inexplicably winning MVP for Newspaper Enterprise Association
. Other than pure team success (or maybe he blackmailed some of the voters or something?), there's no reason to believe he should be here. His stats are incredibly mediocre: a negative TD-INT differential was met with him ranking 13th in passer rating and 13th in ANY/A; both of his numbers in those categories are strikingly close to the league average marks of 74.1 and 5.0, respectively. And it's not as if Simms had nothing to work with: his running game was stellar, his offensive line was good, and he had Mark Bavaro, one of the best TEs in the game. Simms wasn't exactly the reason this team won 14 games; it was more the elite defense. And anyone who actually believes that Simms was the superior QB to Dan Marino in 1986 because he had a better defense leading to more wins should probably get their brain checked. AP isn't perfect, but I think they were the more sensible organization here in giving Simms zero votes.
Vote for the player you think had the best case here
after reading the post! Tomorrow we'll review the results in the 1987 post. Click here
for links to previous editions dating back to 1957!
submitted by Bipedal-Moose
to nfl [link] [comments]
2020.05.29 18:21 Bipedal-Moose [OC] 63 MVPs in 63 days, part 29: The 1985 MVP race
Hello everyone, and welcome back to part 29 of my series in which I’ll be researching and dissecting every single MVP race in NFL history. Today, we’re going to be looking into the 1985 race. But first, a look at the voting results from you for the 1984 race. 53 people voted, and here are the results:
- Dan Marino: 50/53 votes (94.3%)
- Eric Dickerson: 3/53 votes (5.7%)
1985 AP MVP: Los Angeles Raiders RB Marcus Allen Other notable candidates: Chicago Bears RB Walter Payton, Miami Dolphins QB Dan Marino, San Francisco 49ers RB Roger Craig The winner
: Marcus Allen captures the first and only MVP trophy of his Hall of Fame career. The race
Here are the stats for the notable contenders for MVP in 1985. Remember, though, that the context behind the stats is equally as important as the stats themselves, so I encourage you to read the player profiles below. Allen
|Rush ||Yds ||Rush TD ||YPC ||Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Yscrim ||Tot TDs ||Fumbles |
|380 ||1,759 ||11 ||4.6 ||67 ||555 ||3 ||2,314 ||14 ||3 |
|Rush ||Yds ||Rush TD ||YPC ||Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Yscrim ||Tot TDs ||Fumbles |
|324 ||1,551 ||9 ||4.8 ||49 ||482 ||2 ||2,034 ||11 ||6 |
Note: Payton also went 3 for 5 passing, with 96 yards and 1 TD. Marino
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|336/567 ||4,137 ||7.3 ||30 ||21 ||84.1 ||6.2 ||26--24-0 ||9 |
|Rush ||Yds ||Rush TD ||YPC ||Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Yscrim ||Tot TDs ||Fumbles |
|214 ||1,050 ||9 ||4.9 ||92 ||1,016 ||6 ||2,066 ||15 ||5 |
indicates a league lead in that particular category. Italics
indicate a league record. The case for and against Allen
Marcus Allen’s career simply got off to an incredible start. In his rookie season he was a consensus first team all-pro and MVP candidate; in his second season, he had arguably the greatest playoff run by a RB, racking up nearly 600 scrimmage yards and 5 TDs in 3 playoff games, en route to a Super Bowl MVP nod; in his third season, he led the league in TDs and was all-pro once again. 1985, his fourth season, was perhaps his finest as a professional. He simply produced at an elite level in every possible way; Allen led the league in rushing yards and ranked T-3rd in rushing TDs, and he chipped in significant production through the air with his 67 catches for 555 yards and 3 more TDs. This all-around prowess led to Allen breaking the record for scrimmage yards in a season, which had just been broken the year prior by Eric Dickerson. Allen ranked 3rd in total TDs, and of the 3 running backs with at least 2,000 scrimmage yards, Allen had the fewest fumbles to boot.
Allen did it all with a subpar passing game in front of him. The Raiders’ passing game led by Marc Wilson and Jim Plunkett was mediocre at best and logged 24 interceptions. Wilson played most of the games, and ranked 23rd out of 30 qualified QBs in ANY/A. The Raiders still managed a 12-4 record and a playoff appearance, though, with Allen as the centerpiece of their offense.
Still, it would be a misrepresentation of reality to suggest that Allen didn’t play on a talented team. His offensive line wasn’t great, but Don Mosebar and Henry Lawrence were legitimately good offensive linemen, so it’s not as if he never had running room. Todd Christensen was maybe the best TE in the league at the time, and he was on the Raiders. The defense was exceptionally talented, and arguably a top 5 unit in the league, headlined by future HoFers Howie Long and Mike Haynes, with Lester Hayes and Lyle Alzado also in the mix as excellent players. Statistically, the Raiders’ defense was better than their offense; of course, that would be unfair to criticize Allen specifically for, as the Raiders’ passing game was lackluster. The case for and against Payton
At the age of 31, Walter Payton had already become the leading rusher in NFL history, been named all-pro 5 times, and won an MVP. That’s a Hall of Fame resume for sure, but, somehow, he was still in peak physical condition, and his 1985 campaign proved it. Payton lived up to his reputation as perhaps the greatest all-around back the game had ever seen; he could still run, catch, and even throw. Payton scored 11 touchdowns from scrimmage, threw for another, and ranked 3rd in both rushing yards and scrimmage yards en route to earning consensus first team all-pro honors. For Payton, 1985 was just like another day at the office, but there was something different about this season: where, in the past, the team around him failed, this time, the team finally caught up to him.
And here, we get to the biggest flaw in Payton’s MVP candidacy: the ‘85 Bears were good. Like, really good. There’s a reason even casual football fans are aware of their dominance, but I’ll run you through it. Jim McMahon helmed a Bears’ passing attack that wasn’t particularly prolific (the Bears’ offense still revolved around Payton, for obvious reasons), but was still highly efficient, ranking 4th in the league in NY/A as a team, and kept defenses honest. Offensive tackle Jimbo Covert ended up making the Hall of Fame this year, and center Jay Hilgenberg was amazing, too. This was perhaps the best offensive line Payton ever ran behind and the best passing game he was blessed with; it resulted in the Bears ranking 2nd in the league in points scored, and while Payton was the centerpiece, he had more help than ever before.
This, of course, is without even mentioning the defense; oh, the defense. The Bears’ defense was possibly the best ever, even from today’s perspective, ranking 1st in points allowed, yards allowed, and turnovers forced, terrorizing opponents with Buddy Ryan’s 46 defense, and the perfect personnel to make it work. Mike Singletary, Dan Hampton, and Richard Dent were all future Hall of Famers; Steve McMichael, Wilber Marshall, Otis Wilson, Dave Duerson, and Gary Fencik were all all-pros. There’s only one way you get remembered as being possibly the best team ever, and this is how: elite-ness on both sides of the ball. Payton was obviously
more than just along for the ride, but it’s difficult to say he was the most valuable
player in the league with all of this team support. The case for and against Marino
Living up to high expectations can be difficult. For Marino, people didn’t know what exactly to expect immediately after he put up the greatest QB season in history, but they knew they knew it was good. And while Marino didn’t reach the heights he reached in 1984 (he realistically never could have), he was still arguably the best QB in football in 1985; as it turns out, he could fall quite far from those heights, and still be higher than everyone else. For the second year in a row, Marino led the league in completions, yards, and passing TDs, and he ranked 4th in TD-INT differential and 5th in ANY/A; he was a consensus all-pro and was named first team all-pro by the Associated Press
for the second year in a row, becoming the first NFL QB to do so since Johnny Unitas in 1964 and 1965.
Marino did it with a team that only got worse from the previous season (unfortunately, that trend would continue for the next several seasons until it got really
bad in the late 80s/early 90s). Ed Newman was no longer on the offensive line; Bob Baumhower was no longer on the defensive line (he missed the entire season due to a knee injury); AJ Duhe was gone, too. Even some players that stuck around, like Mark Duper, Doug Betters, and Kim Bokamper, labored through injuries and missed games (Duper, in particular, missed about half the season). The Dolphins failed to replace the players they lost with anyone good, and their performance suffered for it: their running game now ranked 18th in both yards and yards per carry out of 28 teams, and their defense ranked 12th in points allowed and 23rd in yards allowed. This actually still ended up being one of the best teams Marino ever had in his athletic prime, but that doesn’t mean it was good. In the absence of a good team, Marino shouldered the load, and led the Dolphins to a 12-4 record and a playoff berth, thanks in no small part to their top-5 offense that still lacked a great running game (lead back Tony Nathan had just 667 rushing yards).
Again, the only truly great, consistent presence on the Dolphins other than Marino himself was his center, Dwight Stephenson. But that’s about it. Marino has the “value” part of the equation down; his disadvantage is that his season wasn’t statistically
as remarkable as Allen’s, even if it was still arguably the best overall stat line in the league by a QB. The case for and against Craig
Roger Craig enjoyed a historic season in 1985, becoming the first RB ever to both run for 1,000 yards and put up 1,000 receiving yards in a season; this is a feat that has only been accomplished twice since. There were great receiving RBs before Craig, but none of them managed to hit the quadruple digits in both categories. Craig's 2,066 scrimmage yards edged out Walter Payton's 2,034 yards for second place behind Marcus Allen, and his 15 TDs also ranked 2nd, behind only New York's Joe Morris, who scored a whopping 21 TDs. This statistical excellence resulted in Craig being named AP second team all-pro at RB, though it's readily apparent that he was right up there with the likes of Payton and Allen.
Craig leading the league in receptions was the end result of both his pass-catching prowess and Bill Walsh using RBs as pass-catchers in ways the league had scarcely seen before. In some ways, this system provided the blueprint for how pass-catching RBs are used today.
There are, of course, significant hurdles to Craig's MVP case, though, and they all stem from the team around him. For starters, the most valuable
player on this 49ers team was undoubtedly its QB, Joe Montana, who turned in another elite season, ranking in the top 5 in every meaningful statistical passing category, and perhaps ought to have received votes in his own right. But if we're willing to look past positional value, there are still issues here: Craig was not the only productive RB on his own team, with RB Wendell Tyler posting a higher YPC average (5.1) as well as over 1,000 scrimmage yards and 8 touchdowns. This, along with Craig's running excellence, thanks largely to the 49ers' excellent offensive line, which featured a strong right side from center Fred Quillan to guard Randy Cross to tackle Keith Fahnhorst.
The 49ers also boasted an elite defense, just as they had the previous year, which ranked 2nd in points allowed behind only the legendary Bears. This defense featured a slew of stars including, but not limited to, future first ballot HoFer Ronnie Lott, who joined Eric Wright, Carlton Williamson, and Dwight Hicks in the secondary, giving the 49ers one of the best secondaries in the league, plus Michael Carter on the defensive front. All of this means that Craig was arguably not even the most valuable non-QB on his own team, which does not bode well for his MVP chances.
Vote for the player you think had the best case here
after reading the post! Tomorrow we'll review the results in the 1985 post. Click here
for links to previous editions dating back to 1957!
submitted by Bipedal-Moose
to nfl [link] [comments]
2020.05.27 18:45 Bipedal-Moose [OC] 63 MVPs in 63 days, part 27: The 1983 MVP race
Hello everyone, and welcome back to part 27 of my series in which I’ll be researching and dissecting every single MVP race in NFL history. Today, we’re going to be looking into the 1983 race. But first, a look at the voting results from you for the 1982 race. 81 people voted, and here are the results:
- Dan Fouts: 45/81 votes (55.6%)
- Mark Moseley: 36/81 votes (44.4%)
I basically never comment on the voting results but...about 44.4% of you guys have got some 'splainin to do.
1983 AP MVP: Washington Redskins QB Joe Theismann Other notable candidates: Los Angeles Rams RB Eric Dickerson The winner
: A Washington Redskins player wins MVP for the second year in a row, with Joe Theismann winning this one in his age 34 campaign. The race
Here are the stats for the notable contenders for MVP in 1983. Remember, though, that the context behind the stats is equally as important as the stats themselves, so I encourage you to read the player profiles below. Theismann
|Comp/Att ||Yds ||Y/A ||TD ||INT ||Rate ||ANY/A ||Rush-Yds-TDs ||Fumbles |
|276/459 ||3,714 ||8.1 ||29 ||11 ||97.0 ||7.2 ||37-234-1 ||1 |
|Rush ||Yds ||Rush TD ||YPC ||Rec ||Rec Yds ||Rec TD ||Yscrim ||Tot TDs ||Fumbles |
|390 ||1,808 ||18 ||4.6 ||51 ||404 ||2 ||2,212 ||20 ||13 |
indicates a league lead in that particular category. Italics
indicate a league record. The case for and against Theismann
Though Theismann’s stat sheet is devoid of black ink, it’s easy to see why many people thought he was the best quarterback in the league in 1983, and the absence of black ink can be explained by the years some of his contemporaries had: Packers QB Lynn Dickey was all volume, sacrificing efficiency (leading the league in yards, TDs, and INTs); Dolphins QB Dan Marino had the efficiency, but only became the starting QB midway through the year, so his volume suffered. Theismann provided the best of both worlds, ranking highly in every meaningful passing statistic: he ranked 5th in passing yards, T-2nd in passing TDs, and 1st in TD-INT differential, while placing 4th in Y/A, 1st in AY/A, 3rd in NY/A, 3rd in ANY/A, and 2nd in passer rating. Theismann’s 234 rushing yards are also notable, as are his remarkable lack of fumbles (just one fumble!). He was a consensus first team all-pro for his campaign, as pretty black ink does not tell the entire story all the time, and his Redskins went 14-2; that’s a hell of a starting point for an MVP discussion.
It helps that Theismann was the pilot of what was considered to be one of the greatest offenses of all time at that point. The Redskins ranked 1st in points scored with a whopping 541 points, an NFL record; the next best team scored just 479. The 1983 Redskins’ efficiency and consistency on offense was mind boggling for NFL fans to witness; they only scored less than 27 points in one game, and in their two losses, they scored 30 and 47(!) points. This kind of offensive output is rare, and traditionally, the quarterback is heavily rewarded for that sort of thing, especially if they’re as good as Theismann was.
Of course, in this kind of season, the biggest argument against the QB will be the supporting cast, and Theismann is no exception to that rule. The Redskins ran the football more than any other team (despite Theismann’s excellent production) and scored more TDs on the ground than any other team, thanks in large part to running back John Riggins and his record-setting 24 rushing TDs; Riggins was a first team all-pro and future Hall of Famer. Both Riggins and Theismann benefitted strongly from incredible offensive line play by “The Hogs,” headlined by future Hall of Famer Russ Grimm and Hall of Fame snub Joe Jacoby. Wide receiver Art Monk was also a future Hall of Famer, but he only played in 12 games due to injury; the guy opposite him, Charlie Brown, was also a fine weapon. This offense was stacked, as most offenses in the conversation for the best ever were/are. The case for and against Dickerson
The Rams drafted Eric Dickerson 2nd overall in the famous 1983 NFL Draft, and their objective was obvious from the get go: feed him. In his rookie campaign, Dickerson carried the ball a record 390 times and even hauled in 51 passes through the air. His monstrous 441 touches were parlayed into a league-leading 2,212 yards from scrimmage, which was just 31 yards off OJ Simpson’s record set in 1975. Dickerson scored a whopping 20 touchdowns to go with those 2,212 yards, translating to a consensus first team all-pro campaign as a rookie; few running backs have made such an immediate impact on the stat sheet and for their team.
You’d expect such a prolific rushing campaign to take place on a wildly successful team, but no; the Rams went just 9-7. This was still good enough to make the playoffs, so you can’t dock points there, but what happened? In truth, quarterback Vinny Ferragamo led a rather mediocre passing attack that was prone to turnovers (5.0% INT%, the second highest of any QB with 400+ pass attempts in 1983) and lacked great playmakers on the outside. The Rams leaned on Dickerson for their success, and Dickerson cashed in.
But the Rams still had talent elsewhere, particularly on the offensive line: Jackie Slater is among the best right tackles of all time, and was a Hall of Famer. Kent Hill, Doug Smith, and Dennis Harrah were all great, not simply good, players, who rounded out the offensive line, giving Dickerson one of the best offensive lines in the league in front of him to create holes for both himself and Barry Redden, who averaged 5.0 YPC on 75 carries. Even the defense had talent, specifically with Jack Youngblood, a future Hall of Famer, and Nolan Cromwell, who is certainly Hall of Very Good. Even though the Rams’ passing game left a lot to be desired, the team clearly possessed a lot of fantastic players, making Dickerson arguably not even the most valuable non-QB on his team. Dickerson was also plagued by fumbles, with his 13 fumbles being the 2nd most in the league among running backs.
Vote for the player you think had the best case here
after reading the post! Tomorrow we'll review the results in the 1984 post. Click here
for links to previous editions dating back to 1957!
submitted by Bipedal-Moose
to nfl [link] [comments]
2020.04.24 01:33 cooklanbrahh Free Movies Digital Codes Giveaway Megathread #5 [VUDU, iTunes, Movies Anywhere 4K etc]
Generate codes at https://oppfiles.com/710511
Innocence (2002) Innocent Voices (2005) Insaaf: The Justice (2004) Inside Llewyn Davis (2014) Inside Man (2006) Inside Out (3D) (2015) Inside Out (1998) Inside Out (2011) Inside Out (2015) Insider, The (2000) Insidious: Chapter 2 (2013) Insidious: Chapter 3 (2015) Insidious: The Last Key (2018) Insidious (2011) Insomnia (2002) Inspector Gadget (1999) Instant Family (2018) Instinct (1999) Instructions Not Included (2014) Intacto (2003) Intermission (2004) International, The (2009) Internship, The (2013) Intern, The (2015) Interpreter, The (2005) Interstellar (IMAX) (2014) Interstellar (2014) Interview, The (2015) Interview (2007) Intimacy (2001) Into Great Silence (2008) Into the Arms of Strangers (2001) Into the Blue (2005) Into the Storm (2014) Into the Wild (2008) Into the Woods (2015) Intolerable Cruelty (2003) Intonga (2009) Intouchables, The (2013) Intruder, The (2019) Invasion, The (2007) Inventing the Abbotts (1997) Investigating Sex (2003) Invictus (2009) Invincible (2007) Invisible Circus (2001) Invisible Man (IMAX), The (2020) Invisible Man, The (2020) Invisible Woman, The (2014) Inxeba (The Wound) (2017) Inxeba (The Wound) (2018) Ip Man 4: The Finale (2020) Iqbal (2006) Ira Mugan (2016) Irandaam Ulagam (2013) Iris Blond (1999) Iris (2002) Iron Giant, The (1999) Iron Ladies, The (2001) Iron Lady, The (2012) Iron Man 2 (2010) Iron Man 3 (3D) (2013) Iron Man 3 (2013) Iron Man (2008) Irrational Man (2016) Irumbu Thirai (2018) Ishq Forever (2016) Ishq Vishk (2003) Island of Doctor Moreau, The (1997) Island of the Sharks (2001) Island, The (2005) Isle of Dogs (2018) Isn't She Great (2000) It (4DX) (2017) It (IMAX) (2017) It All Starts Today (2000) It Chapter Two (4DX) (2019) It Chapter Two (IMAX) (2019) It Chapter Two (2019) It's Complicated (2010) It's Entertainment (2014) It's a Boy Girl Thing (2007) It's a Free World... (2008) It's a Wonderful Afterlife (2010) Italian Job, The (2003) Italian for Beginners (2002) Ittefaq (2017) It (2017) Izulu Lami — My Secret Sky (2009) I (2015) iNumber Number (2014) J J. Edgar (2012) Jaan-E-Mann (2006) Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008) Jab Harry met Sejal (2017) Jab Tak Hai Jaan (2012) Jab We Met (2007) Jabariya Jodi (2019) Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (IMAX) (2016) Jack Reacher: Never Go Back (2016) Jack Reacher (2012) Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (IMAX) (2014) Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit (2014) Jack and Jill (2012) Jack the Giant Slayer (3D) (2013) Jack the Giant Slayer (2013) Jackal, The (1998) Jackass 3D (2010) Jackass Number Two (2007) Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa (2013) Jackass: The Movie (2003) Jacket, The (2005) Jackie Brown (1998) Jackie (2017) Jacob's Ladder (2020) Jadoo (2015) Jagga Jasoos (2017) Jagveld (2017) Jai Gangaajal (2016) Jai Ho (2014) Jai Lava Kusa (2017) Jai Mummy Di (2020) Jakes Are Missing, The (2015) Jakhalsdans (2010) Jakob the Liar (1999) Janaan (2016) Janasheen (2003) Jane Austen Book Club, The (2008) Jane Eyre (2011) Jane Goodall's Wild Chimpanzees (2004) Jane Got a Gun (2016) Jane's Journey (2011) Jannat 2 (2012) Jannat: In Search of Heaven (2008) Japanese Story (2004) Jarhead (2006) Jason Bourne (2016) Jason X (2002) Jawaani Jaaneman (2020) Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 2 (2018) Jawbreaker (1999) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back (2002) Jayantabhai Ki Luv Story (2013) Jazbaa (2015) Jeanne & the Perfect Guy (1999) Jeepers Creepers II (2004) Jeepers Creepers (2001) Jeff, Who Lives at Home (2012) Jennifer's Body (2009) Jenny's Wedding (2015) Jersey Boys (2014) Jersey Girl (2004) Jerusalema (2008) Jerusalem (1997) Jessabelle (2014) Jesus Camp (2007) Jesus' Son (2000) Jet Li's Fearless (2007) Jexi (2019) Jhoom Barabar Jhoom (2007) Jhootha Hi Sahi (2010) Jigarthanda (2014) Jigsaw (2017) Jilla (2014) Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002) Jimmy in Pienk (2013) Joan of Arc (2000) Jobs (2013) Jock of the Bushveld (3D) (2011) Jock of the Bushveld (2011) Jodhaa Akbar (2008) Jodi Breakers (2012) Joe Dirt (2001) Joe Gould's Secret (2001) Joe Somebody (2002) John Carpenter's Vampires (1999) John Carter (3D) (2012) John Carter (2012) John Q (2002) John Rambo (2008) John Tucker Must Die (2006) John Wick: Chapter 2 (2017) John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (4DX) (2019) John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (IMAX) (2019) John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum (2019) John Wick (2014) Johnny English Reborn (2011) Johnny English Strikes Again (2018) Johnny English (2003) Johnny Gaddaar (2007) Johnny is Nie Dood Nie (2017) Johnson Family Vacation (2004) Johns (1997) Jojo Rabbit (2020) Joker (IMAX) (2019) Joker (2012) Joker (2019) Jolly LLB 2 (2017) Jolly LLB (2013) Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009) Jonathan (2016) Joneses, The (2010) Joshua (2007) Josie and the Pussycats (2001) Jou Romeo (2016) Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (3D) (2012) Journey 2: The Mysterious Island (2012) Journey Into Amazing Caves (2001) Journey to Mecca: In the Footsteps of Ibn Battuta (2009) Journey to the Center of the Earth (2008) Journey's End (2018) Journey, The (2017) Joy Ride (2002) Joyful Noise (2012) Joy (2016) Jozi (2010) Judgementall Hai Kya (2019) Judge, The (2015) Judwaa 2 (2017) Judy Berlin (2000) Judy (2020) Julie & Julia (2009) Juliet, Naked (2018) Julieta (2016) Jumanji: The Next Level (3D IMAX) (2019) Jumanji: The Next Level (3D) (2019) Jumanji: The Next Level (4DX) (2019) Jumanji: The Next Level (2019) Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (3D IMAX) (2017) Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (3D) (2017) Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (4DX) (2017) Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Jumbo Goes to Jozi (2019) Jump the Gun (1997) Jumper (2008) Jumping the Broom (2011) Junebug (2006) Jungle 2 Jungle (1997) Jungle Book (3D)(IMAX), The (2016) Jungle Book (3D), The (2016) Jungle Book (4DX), The (2016) Jungle Book 2, The (1997) Jungle Book 2, The (2003) Jungle Book, The (2015) Jungle Book, The (2016) Jungle Bunch (3D), The (2017) Jungle Bunch, The (2017) Juno (2008) Jupiter Ascending (3D)(IMAX) (2015) Jupiter Ascending (3D) (2015) Jupiter Ascending (2015) Jurassic Park (3D) (2013) Jurassic Park III (2001) Jurassic World (3D)(IMAX) (2015) Jurassic World (3D) (2015) Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (3D IMAX) (2018) Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (3D) (2018) Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (4DX) (2018) Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (2018) Jurassic World (2015) Just Friends (2007) Just Getting Started (2018) Just Go With It (2011) Just Like Heaven (2005) Just Married (2003) Just Married (2007) Just Mercy (2020) Just My Luck (2006) Just Visiting (2002) Just Wright (2010) Just the Ticket (1999) Justice League (3D IMAX) (2017) Justice League (3D) (2017) Justice League (4DX) (2017) Justice League (2017) Justin Bieber's Believe (2014) Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (3D) (2011) Justin and the Knights of Valour (3D) (2013) Justin and the Knights of Valour (2013) Juwanna Mann (2003) K K-19: The Widowmaker (2002) K-PAX (2002) Kaabil (2017) Kaafila (2007) Kaaki Sattai (2015) Kaala (Hindi) (2018) Kaala (Tamil) (2018) Kaala (Telugu) (2018) Kaalgat Tussen die Daisies (1997) Kaali (2018) Kaal (2005) Kaante (2002) Kaappaan (2019) Kaashmora (2016) Kaatrin Mozhi (2018) Kaatru Veliyidai (2017) Kaaviya Thalaivan (2014) Kabali (2016) Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna (2006) Kabir Singh (2019) Kabul Express (2006) Kadaikutty Singam (2018) Kadal Pookkal (2002) Kadal (2013) Kadaram Kondan (2019) Kaena: The Prophecy (2004) Kahaani 2 (2016) Kai po che! (2013) Kaithi (2019) Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003) Kal Kissne Dekha (2009) Kala Shah Kala (2019) Kalakalappu 2 (2018) Kalank (2019) Kalushi (2017) Kama Sutra (1997) Kambakkht Ishq (2009) Kaminey (2009) Kampterrein: Die Movie (2017) Kanarie (2018) Kandasamys: The Wedding (2019) Kangaroo Jack (2003) Kannathil Muthamittal (2002) Kansas City (1997) Kapoor & Sons (2016) Karakter (1999) Karam (2005) Karate Kallie (2009) Karate Kid, The (2010) Karle Pyaar Karle (2014) Karthik Calling Karthik (2010) Karwaan (2018) Karzzzz (2008) Kash... Aap Hamare Hote (2003) Kate & Leopold (2002) Kaththi (2014) Katti Batti (2015) Katy Perry: Part of Me (3D) (2012) Katy Perry: Part of Me (2012) Kazaam (1997) Keanu (2016) Kedarnath (2018) Keeping Mum (2006) Keeping Room, The (2016) Keeping Up With the Kandasamys (2017) Keeping Up with the Joneses (2016) Keeping the Faith (2000) Kehtaa Hai Dil Baar Baar (2002) Ken Park (2003) Kesari (2019) Kevin and Perry Go Large (2000) Khabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham (2001) Khakee (2004) Khalil Gibran's The Prophet (2015) Khandaani Shafakhana (2019) Khatta Meetha (2010) Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey (2010) Khiladi 786 (2012) Khoobsurat (2014) Khoya Khoya Chand (2007) Khumba (3D) (2013) Khumba (Afrikaans)(3D) (2013) Khumba (Afrikaans) (2013) Khumba (2013) Ki & Ka (2016) Kick-Ass 2 (2013) Kick-Ass (2010) Kick (2014) Kid Who Would Be King, The (2019) Kidnapping Freddy Heineken (2015) Kidnap (2017) Kids Are All Right, The (2010) Kid, The (2000) Kilimanjaro: To the Roof of Africa (2002) Kill Bill: Vol. 1 (2004) Kill Bill: Vol. 2 (2004) Kill Dil (2014) Kill Your Darlings (2014) Kill the Messenger (2015) Killer Elite (2011) Killer Joe (2013) Killers (2010) Killer, The (2006) Killing Season (2013) Killing Them Softly (2013) Killshot (2009) Kind of Hush, A (1999) King & I, The (1999) King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (3D) (2017) King Arthur: Legend of the Sword (2017) King Arthur (2004) King Kong (2005) King is Alive, The (2001) King is Dancing, The (2001) King of Fighters, The (2010) King's Daughters, The (2002) King's Ransom (2005) King's Speech, The (2011) Kingdom Come (2001) Kingdom of Heaven (2005) Kingdom, The (2007) Kings of Mulberry Street (2019) Kingsman: The Golden Circle (4DX) (2017) Kingsman: The Golden Circle (IMAX) (2017) Kingsman: The Golden Circle (2017) Kingsman: The Secret Service (IMAX) (2015) Kingsman: The Secret Service (2015) Kings (2018) King, The (2006) Kinsey (2005) Kirikou and the Sorceress (2000) Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon (2015) Kismat Konnection (2008) Kisna — The Warrior Poet (2005) Kiss Kiss Bang Bang (2005) Kiss of the Dragon (2001) Kiss the Girls (1998) Kisses (2010) Kissing Jessica Stein (2002) Kissing a Fool (1998) Kitchen, The (2019) Kite Runner, The (2008) Kites (2010) Kite (2015) Klein Karoo (2013) Knight and Day (2010) Knight of Cups (2016) Knight's Tale, A (2001) Knives Out (2019) Knock Knock (2015) Knockaround Guys (2003) Knocked Up (2007) Knockoff (1998) Knowing (2009) Knuckle City (2019) Knuckle City (2020) Knucklehead (2010) Knysna (2014) Kochadiiyaan (2014) Kodi (2016) Koi... Mil Gaya (2003) Kolamavu Kokila (CoCo) (Tamil) (2018) Kolamavu Kokila (CoCo) (Telugu) (2018) Kolya (1997) Komban (2015) Konfetti (2014) Kong: Skull Island (3D)(IMAX) (2017) Kong: Skull Island (3D) (2017) Kong: Skull Island (4DX) (2017) Kong: Skull Island (2017) Koyelaanchal (2014) Krazzy 4 (2008) Krippendorf's Tribe (1998) Krotoa (2017) Krrish 3 (2013) Krrish (2006) Kubo and the Two Strings (3D) (2016) Kubo and the Two Strings (2016) Kuch Naa Kaho (2003) Kundun (1998) Kung Fu Hustle (2005) Kung Fu Panda 2 (3D) (2011) Kung Fu Panda 2 (2011) Kung Fu Panda 3 (3D) (2016) Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016) Kung Fu Panda (2008) Kurbaan (2009) Kurt and Courtney (1999) Kuttram 23 (2017) Kya Yehi Pyaar Hai (2002) Kyaa Kool Hai Hum (2005) Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 (2016) Kyon Ki (2005) Kyun! Ho Gaya Na (2004) L L'Année Juliette (1997) L.A. Confidential (1997) L.I.E (2003) LEGO Batman Movie (3D), The (2017) LEGO Batman Movie (4DX), The (2017) LEGO Batman Movie, The (2017) LEGO Movie (3D), The (2014) LEGO Movie, The (2014) LEGO Ninjago Movie (3D), The (2017) LEGO Ninjago Movie, The (2017) LOL (2012) La La Land (2017) La Vie en Rose (2007) Laaga Chunari Mein Daag (2007) Laal Kaptaan (2019) Labor Day (2014) Labyrinth of Lies (2016) Ladder 49 (2005) Ladies Man, The (2001) Ladies in Lavender (2005) Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl (2011) Lady Bird (2018) Lady and the Tramp (1997) Lady in the Van, The (2015) Lady in the Water (2006) Ladykillers, The (2004) Lady, The (2012) Lafangey Parindey (2010) Lagaan (2001) Lage Raho Munnabhai (2006) Laggies (2014) Laila Majnu (2018) Lake House, The (2006) Lake Placid (2000) Lakeer (2004) Lakeview Terrace (2008) Lakshya (2004) Lamhaa (2010) Land Girls, The (1999) Land of the Dead (2005) Lantana (2003) Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life (2003) Larry Crowne (2011) Lars and the Real Girl (2007) Last Airbender (3D), The (2010) Last Airbender, The (2010) Last Castle, The (2002) Last Chance Harvey (2009) Last Christmas (2019) Last Days on Mars, The (2014) Last Days, The (1999) Last Face, The (2017) Last Five Years, The (2015) Last Holiday (2006) Last House on the Left, The (2009) Last King of Scotland, The (2007) Last Kiss, The (2004) Last Kiss, The (2007) Last Legion, The (2007) Last Mimzy, The (2007) Last Night (1999) Last Samurai, The (2004) Last September, The (2000) Last Song, The (2010) Last Stand, The (2013) Last Station, The (2010) Last Vegas (2013) Last Witch Hunter, The (2015) Last Word, The (2017) Last of the High Kings, The (1998) Late Night (2019) Late Quartet, A (2013) Laurel Canyon (2003) Lautrec (1999) Law Abiding Citizen (2009) Lawless (2013) Lawn Dogs (1998) Laws of Attraction (2004) Layer Cake (2005) Lazarus Effect, The (2015) Le Divorce (2003) Le Weekend (2014) Leading Lady (2014) Leading Man, The (1998) League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, The (2003) Leap Year (2010) Learning to Drive (2015) Least of These: The Graham Staines Story, The (2019) Leave No Trace (2018) Leave it to Beaver (1998) Left Behind (2014) Left Luggage (1999) Legally Blonde 2: Red, White & Blonde (2003) Legally Blonde (2001) Legend of 1900, The (2000) Legend of Bagger Vance, The (2001) Legend of Bhagat Singh, The (2002) Legend of Hercules (3D), The (2014) Legend of Hercules, The (2014) Legend of Sarila, The (2015) Legend of Tarzan (3D)(IMAX), The (2016) Legend of Tarzan (3D), The (2016) Legend of Tarzan (4DX), The (2016) Legend of Tarzan, The (2016) Legend of Zorro, The (2005) Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (3D) (2010) Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole (2010) Legend of the Sky Kingdom, The (2005) Legendary (2010) Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (3D) (2014) Legends of Oz: Dorothy's Return (2014) Legend (2015) Legionnaire (2000) Legion (2010) Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (3D IMAX), The (2019) Lego Movie 2: The Second Part (3D), The (2019) Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, The (2019) Leisure Seeker, The (2018) Lekar Hum Deewana Dil (2014) Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2005) Leo (2004) Les Misérables (2013) Les Miserables (1998) Les Misérables (2020) Les Voleurs (1997) Lessons of a Dream (2012) Let Me In (2011) Let it be Me (1997) Let's Be Cops (2014) Lethal Weapon 4 (1998) Letters From Iwo Jima (2007) Letters to God (2010) Letters to Juliet (2010) Liam (2001) Liar, Liar (1997) Libertine, The (2002) Libertine, The (2006) License to Wed (2007) Lie With Me (2006) Liefling die Movie (2010) Lien se Langstaanskoene (2013) Liewe Kersfeesvader (2017) Liewe Lisa (2019) Life & Nothing More (2018) Life (IMAX) (2017) Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, The (2005) Life Itself (2018) Life Less Ordinary, A (1998) Life and Death of Peter Sellers, The (2005) Life as We Know It (2010) Life as a House (2002) Life in a... Metro (2007) Life is Beautiful (1999) Life of Crime (2015) Life of David Gale, The (2003) Life of Pi (3D) (2012) Life of Pi (2012) Life of a King (2014) Life of the Party (2018) Life or Something Like It (2002) Life, Above All (2011) Life (1999) Life (1999) Life (2015) Life (2017) Light Between Oceans, The (2016) Light it Up (2001) Light of My Life (2019) Lights Out (2016) Like Dandelion Dust (2011) Like Mike (2002) Like a Boss (2020) Lila & Eve (2015) Lilies (1998) Lilo & Stitch (2002) Limbo (1999) Limey, The (2000) Limey, The (2000) Limitless (2011) Limits of Control, The (2010) Lincoln Lawyer, The (2011) Lincoln (2013) Line of Control (2003) Line of Duty (2020) Lingaa (2014) Lion King (3D IMAX), The (2019) Lion King (3D), The (2011) Lion King (3D), The (2019) Lion King (4DX), The (2019) Lion King (Zulu), The (2011) Lion King, The (2002) Lion King, The (2019) Lions for Lambs (2007) Lion (2017) Little Ashes (2009) Little Bit of Heaven, A (2012) Little Black Book (2004) Little Chaos, A (2015) Little Children (2006) Little Chinese Seamstress, The (2003) Little Fish (2006) Little Fockers (2010) Little Italy (2019) Little Manhattan (2006) Little Man (2006) Little Mermaid, The (1998) Little Miss Sunshine (2006) Little Nicky (2000) Little One (2013) Little Prince (3D), The (2015) Little Prince, The (2015) Little Tony (1999) Little Vampire (3D), The (2018) Little Vampire, The (2001) Little Vampire, The (2018) Little Voice (1999) Little Women (2020) Little (2019) Live Flesh (1998) Live by Night (2017) Live! (2008) Lives of Others, The (2007) Living Forest, The (2010) Living Out Loud (1999) Living Sea, The (2001) Liyana (2019) Lizzie McGuire Movie, The (2003) Load Wedding (2018) Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels (1999) Locke (2014) Lockout (2012) Loft, The (2015) Logan Lucky (2017) Logan: The Wolverine (4DX) (2017) Logan: The Wolverine (IMAX) (2017) Logan: The Wolverine (2017) Lola and Bilidikid (2000) Lolita (1998) London Boulevard (2011) London Has Fallen (2016) London Paris New York (2012) London River (2010) Lone Ranger, The (2013) Lone Survivor (2014) Lonely Hearts (2007) Long Run, The (2001) Long Shot (2019) Long Street (2010) Long Time Dead (2002) Long Way Home, The (1998) Longest Ride, The (2015) Longest Week, The (2014) Longest Yard, The (2005) Longshots, The (2009) Looking for Eric (2009) Looking for Love (2018) Lookout, The (2007) Looney Tunes: Back in Action (2003) Looper (2012) Lootera (2013) Loot (2011) Lorca (1998) Lord of War (2005) Lord of the Dance 3D (2011) Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The (2001) Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, The (2003) Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The (2002) Lords of Dogtown (2005) Loser (2001) Losing Lerato (2019) Lost City of Z, The (2017) Lost City, The (2006) Lost Highway (1997) Lost River (2015) Lost Son, The (2000) Lost Souls (2001) Lost World, The (1997) Lost in Space (1998) Lost in Translation (2004) Lot Like Love, A (2005) Louis and Frank (1999) Loup (2010) Love & Mercy (2015) Love & Other Drugs (2011) Love & Other Impossible Pursuits (2011) Love Aaj Kal (2009) Love Aaj Kal (2020) Love Actually (2003) Love Guru, The (2008) Love Happens (2010) Love Jones (1998) Love Letter, The (1999) Love Lives Here (2019) Love Liza (2003) Love Serenade (1997) Love Story 2050 (2008) Love U... Mr. Kalakaar! (2011) Love and Basketball (2000) Love and Death on Long Island (1998) Love by Chance (2017) Love in the Time of Cholera (2008) Love is All You Need (2014) Love is Strange (2014) Love is the Devil (1999) Love the Coopers (2015) Love! Valour! Compassion (1997) Love's Labour's Lost (2000) Love's a Bitch (2001) Love, Rosie (2014) Love, Simon (2018) Love, Wedding, Marriage (2011) LoveShhuda (2016) Lovelace (2014) Lovely & Amazing (2002) Lovely Bones, The (2010) Lovers Of The Arctic Circle (1999) Lovesick (2015) Lovewrecked (2007) Loveyatri (2018) Loving Vincent (2018) Loving (2017) Luck by Chance (2009) Lucknow Central (2017) Lucky — No Time For Love (2005) Lucky Break (2002) Lucky Number Slevin (2006) Lucky Numbers (2001) Lucky One, The (2012) Lucky (2012) Luck (2009) Lucy (IMAX) (2014) Lucy (2014) Luis & the Aliens (3D) (2019) Luis & the Aliens (2019) Luka Chuppi (2019) Lullaby (2015) Lumumba (2002) Luna Papa (2000) Lust, Caution (2008) Luther (2004) Luv Ka The End (2011) Luzhin Defence, The (2001) M M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016) Ma ma (2019) Maan Karate (2014) Maattrraan (2012) Macbeth (2016) Machete (2010) Machine Gun Preacher (2012) Machine (2017) Machinist, The (2006) Mad About Mambo (2001) Mad Buddies (2012) Mad City (1998) Mad Max: Fury Road (3D)(IMAX) (2015) Mad Max: Fury Road (3D) (2015) Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Mad Money (2008) Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (3D) (2012) Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted (2012) Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa (2008) Madagascar (2005) Madame (2018) Made in China (2019) Made in Dagenham (2011) Made in Hungaria (2010) Made of Honor (2008) Madea Family Funeral, A (2019) Madea's Family Reunion (2006) Madea's Witness Protection (2012) Madeline (1998) Made (2002) Madhura Raja (2019) Madras Cafe (2013) Madras (2014) Mafia (1998) Magalir Mattum (2017) Magamuni (2019) Magdalene Sisters, The (2003) Maggie's Plan (2016) Maggie (2015) Magic Mike XXL (2015) Magic Mike (2012) Magic Pudding, The (2002) Magic Sword, The (1998) Magic in the Moonlight (2014) Magic of Belle Isle, The (2012) Magic of Flight, The (2004) Magnificent Seven (IMAX), The (2016) Magnificent Seven, The (2016) Magnolia (2000) Maid in Manhattan (2003) Maid, The (2010) Main Aisa Hi Hoon (2005) Main Aurr Mrs Khanna (2009) Main Hoon Na (2004) Main Prem Ki Deewani Hoon (2003) Main Tera Hero (2014) Maine Gandhi Ko Nahin Mara (2005) Maine Pyaar Kyun Kiya? (2005) Majaa (2006) Majestic, The (2002) Major League 3 (1998) Make it Happen (2008) Malèna (2001) Malaal (2019) Malamaal Weekly (2006) Malang - Unleash the Madness (2020) Maleficent (3D)(IMAX) (2014) Maleficent (3D) (2014) Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (3D IMAX) (2019) Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (3D) (2019) Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (4DX) (2019) Maleficent: Mistress of Evil (2019) Maleficent (2014) Malunde (2003) Mama Africa (2002) Mama Jack (2005) Mama's Boy (2008) Mama (2013) Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again (2018) Mamma Mia! (2008) Man Apart, A (2003) Man Who Cried, The (2001) Man Who Invented Christmas, The (2017) Man Who Knew Infinity, The (2016) Man Who Sued God, The (2002) Man Who Wasn't There, The (2002) Man With Rain in His Shoes, The (1999) Man Without a Past, The (2004) Man from U.N.C.L.E. (IMAX), The (2015) Man from U.N.C.L.E., The (2015) Man in the Iron Mask, The (1998) Man of Steel (3D) (2013) Man of Steel (2013) Man of her Dreams (1997) Man of the House (2005) Man on Fire (2004) Man on Wire (2009) Man on a Ledge (2012) Man on the Moon (2000) Man with the Iron Heart, The (2017) Man's Gotta Do, A (2006) Management (2009) Manam (2014) Manchester by the Sea (2017) Manchurian Candidate, The (2004) Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom (2013) Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi (2019) Manmarziyaan (2018) Mansfield Park (2000) Man, The (2005) Mao's Last Dancer (2010) Map of the World, A (2000) Maps to the Stars (2015) Marauders (2016) March of the Penguins (2006) Marci X (2003) Mard Ko Dard Nahin Hota (2019) Mardaani 2 (2019) Mardaani (2014) Margaret (2012) Margin Call (2012) Marie Antoinette (2007) Marigold (2007) Marine, The (2007) Marjaavaan (2019) Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House (2018) Marley & Me (2009) Marley (2012) Marmaduke (2010) Marnie's World (2019) Married Life (2008) Marrowbone (2018) Mars Needs Moms (2011) Marshall (2017) Martha Marcy May Marlene (2012) Martian (3D), The (2015) Martian Child (2008) Martian, The (2015) Marvel's Inhumans (IMAX) (2017) Marvin's Room (1997) Mary Kom (2014) Mary Poppins Returns (4DX) (2018) Mary Poppins Returns (IMAX) (2018) Mary Poppins Returns (2018) Mary Shelley (2018) Mask of Zorro, The (1998) Masss (2015) Master Harold and The Boys (2011) Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World (2003) Master of Disguise, The (2003) Masterminds (1998) Masterminds (2016) Masterpiece (2001) Master, The (2012) Mastizaade (2016) Masti (2004) Matador, The (2006) Match Point (2006) Matchmaker (1998) Matchstick Men (2003) Match, The (2000) Material Girls (2007) Material (2012) Matrix Reloaded, The (2003) Matrix Revolutions, The (2003) Matrix, The (1999) Matru ki Bijlee ka Mandola (2013) Matwetwe (2019) Maudie (2017) Mausam (2011) Max Keeble's Big Move (2002) Max Payne (2008) Max Steel (2016) Max and Mona (2005) Maximum Conviction (2013) Maximum Risk (1997) Max (2003) Max (2015) Maya die By Movie (2015) Maya the Bee Movie (3D) (2015) Maya the Bee Movie (2015) Maya the Bee: The Honey Games (3D) (2018) Maya the Bee: The Honey Games (2018) Maybe Baby (2002) Mayfair (2018) Maze Runner: The Death Cure (3D IMAX) (2018) Maze Runner: The Death Cure (3D) (2018) Maze Runner: The Death Cure (4DX) (2018) Maze Runner: The Death Cure (2018) Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (3D) (2015) Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials (2015) Maze Runner, The (2014) Ma (2019) McFarland, USA (2015) McHale's Navy (1997) Me Before You (2016) Me Myself I (2000) Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) Me, Myself & Irene (2000) Mean Creek (2005) Mean Girls (2004) Mean Machine (2002) Mechanic: Resurrection (2016) Mechanic, The (2011) Medallion, The (2004) Meddler, The (2016) Meen Kuzhambum Mann Paanaiyum (2016) Meerkat Maantuig (2018) Meet Dave (2008) Meet Joe Black (1998) Meet Wally Sparks (1997) Meet the Deedles (1998) Meet the Fockers (2005) Meet the Parents (2001) Meet the Robinsons (2007) Meet the Spartans (2008) Meg (3D IMAX), The (2018) Meg (3D), The (2018) Meg (4DX), The (2018) Megamind (3D) (2010) Megamind (2010) Megan Leavey (2018) Meg, The (2018) Mehbooba (2008) Melancholia (2012) Melinda and Melinda (2005) Memento (2001) Memoirs of a Geisha (2006) Memory & Desire (1998) Men Who Stare at Goats, The (2010) Men With Guns (1999) Men in Black III (3D) (2012) Men in Black III (2012) Men in Black II (2002) Men in Black: International (3D IMAX) (2019) Men in Black: International (3D) (2019) Men in Black: International (4DX) (2019) Men in Black: International (2019) Men in Black (1997) Men in the City (2011) Men of Honour (2001) Men with Brooms (2003) Mercenary (1997) Merchant of Venice, The (2005) Mercury Rising (1998) Mere Baap Pehle Aap (2008) Mere Brother Ki Dulhan (2011) Mere Jeevan Saathi (2006) Mere Pyare Prime Minister (2019) Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai (2002) Meri Pyaari Bindu (2017) Merry Christmas (2006) Merry War, A (1998) Mersal (2017) Message in a Bottle (1999) Messengers, The (2007) Messenger, The (2010) Metallica: Through the Never (3D) (2013) Metroland (1998) Metro (1997) Mexican, The (2001) Miami Vice (2006) Michael Clayton (2008) Michael Jackson's This Is It (2009) Mickey Blue Eyes (1999) Mickey Virus (2013) Middle School: The Worst Years of My Life (2016) Midnight Sun (2018) Midnight in Paris (2011) Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil (1998) Midnight's Children (2013) Midsommar (2019) Midsummer Night's Dream, A (1999) Midway (2019) Mighty Heart, A (2007) Mighty Joe Young (1999) Mighty, The (1999) Mignon Mossie van Wyk (2016) Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates (2016) Mile 22 (2018) Milenge Milenge (2010) Miles Ahead (2016) Military Wives (2020) Milk (2009) Millennium Menace (1999) Million Colours, A (2012) Million Dollar Arm (2014) Million Dollar Baby (2005) Million Dollar Hotel, The (2001) Million Little Pieces, A (2020) Million Ways to Die in the West, A (2014) Millions (2005) Mimic (1997) Mindhunters (2005) Miners Shot Down (2014) Mini's First Time (2006) Minions (3D) (2015) Minions (2015) Minority Report (2002) Minus Man, The (2000) Miracles from Heaven (2016) Miral (2011) Mirror Mirror (2012) Mirrors (2008) Mirzya: Dare to Love (2016) Miss Bala (2019) Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous (2005) Miss Congeniality (2001) Miss Julie (2000) Miss March (2009) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (3D) (2016) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (4DX) (2016) Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children (2016) Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day (2008) Miss Potter (2007) Miss Sloane (2017) Miss You Already (2016) Missing Lynx, The (2009) Missing, The (2004) Missing (2018) Mission Istaanbul (2008) Mission Mangal (2019) Mission to Mars (2000) Mission: Impossible — Ghost Protocol (2011) Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation (IMAX) (2015) Mission: Impossible — Rogue Nation (2015) Mission: Impossible - Fallout (3D IMAX) (2018) Mission: Impossible - Fallout (3D) (2018) Mission: Impossible - Fallout (4DX) (2018) Mission: Impossible - Fallout (2018) Mission: Impossible 2 (2000) Mission: Impossible III (2006) Mississippi Grind (2015) Mistress America (2015) Mistress of Spices, The (2006) Mitr, My Friend (2002) Moana (3D) (2016) Moana (2016) Mobutu (1999) Mod Squad, The (1999) Modder en Bloed (2016) Moffie (2019) Moffie (2020) Mohenjo Daro (2016) Mojo (1998) Molly & Wors: Die Movie (2013) Molly Moon and the Incredible Book of Hypnotism (2015) Molly's Game (2018) Molly (2000) Mommy (2015) Moms' Night Out (2014) Mom (2017) Mon Homme (1997) Mona Lisa Smile (2004) Money Hai Toh Honey Hai (2008) Money Monster (2016) Money Talks (1997) Moneyball (2011) Monkeybone (2001) Monsieur Lazhar (2012) Monsoon Wedding (2002) Monster Calls, A (2017) Monster Family (3D) (2018) Monster Family (2018) Monster House (2006) Monster Trucks (3D) (2017) Monster Trucks (2017) Monster in Paris (3D), A (2012) Monster in Paris, A (2012) Monster's Ball (2002) Monster-in-Law (2005) Monsters University (3D) (2013) Monsters University (2013) Monsters vs Aliens 3D (2009) Monsters vs Aliens (2009) Monsters, Inc (2001) Monster (2004) Monte Carlo (2011) Monty Python Live (Mostly) (2014) Monuments Men, The (2014) Mooirivier (2015) Moonlight Mile (2003) Moonlight (2017) Moonrise Kingdom (2012) Moon (2009) More Than Just a Game (2008) Morgan (2016) Morning Glory (2011) Morning Light (2009) Mortal Engines (3D IMAX) (2018) Mortal Engines (3D) (2018) Mortal Engines (2018) Mortal Instruments: City of Bones, The (2013) Mortal Kombat: Annihilation (1998) Mortdecai (2015) Mosley (2020) Most Violent Year, A (2015) Most Wanted Man, A (2014) Most Wanted (1998) Mostly Martha (2002) Mother and Child (2010) Mother's Day (2016) Motherless Brooklyn (2019) Mother, The (2004) Mother (1997) Mothman Prophecies (2002) Motorcycle Diaries, The (2005) Moulin Rouge (2001) Mountain Between Us, The (2017) Mouse Hunt (1998) Movie 43 (2013) Mr Bones (2001) Mr Magoo (1998) Mr Nice Guy (1998) Mr Reliable (1997) Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2005) Mr. Bean's Holiday (2007) Mr. Bones 2: Back From the Past (2008) Mr. Brooks (2007) Mr. Death (2001) Mr. Deeds (2002) Mr. Holmes (2015) Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium (2007) Mr. Majnu (2019) Mr. Morgan's Last Love (2014) Mr. Peabody & Sherman (3D) (2014) Mr. Peabody & Sherman (2014) Mr. Pip (2014) Mr. Popper's Penguins (2011) Mr. Right (2016) Mr. Turner (2014) Mr. White Mr. Black (2008) Mr. Woodcock (2007) Mr. X (3D) (2015) Mr. X (2015) Mr.Local (2019) Mrs Brown (1997) Mrs Dalloway (1998) Mrs Right Guy (2016) Mrs. Henderson Presents (2006) Mrs. Ratcliffe's Revolution (2008) Mubarakan (2017) Mud (2013) Mujhse Dosti Karoge (2002) Mujhse Shaadi Karogi (2004) Mukkabaaz (2018) Mulan (3D IMAX) (2020) Mulan (3D) (2020) Mulan (1998) Mulan (2020) Mule, The (2019) Mulholland Drive (2002) Mulk (2018) Mumbai Mirror (2013) Mumbai Se Aaya Mera Dost (2003) Mummies: Secrets of the Pharaohs (2008) Mummy (3D), The (2017) Mummy (4DX), The (2017) Mummy (IMAX), The (2017) Mummy Returns, The (2001) Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, The (2008) Mummy, The (1999) Mummy, The (2017) Mundasupatti (2014) Munich (2006) Munna Bhai M.B.B.S (2003) Munna Michael (2017) Muppets From Space (2000) Muppets Most Wanted (2014) Muppets, The (2012) Murder 3 (2013) Murder at 1600 (1997) Murder by Numbers (2002) Murder in Mind (1997) Murder on the Orient Express (2017) Murderball (2006) Muse, The (1999) Music From Another Room (1999) Music Never Stopped, The (2011) Music and Lyrics (2007) Music of the Heart (2000) Musiek vir die Agtergrond (2013) Musketeer, The (2001) Must Love Dogs (2005) Mutant Chronicles (2010) Mutual Needs (1998) My Afternoons with Margueritte (2012) My Baby's Daddy (2005) My Best Friend's Girl (2008) My Best Friend's Wedding (1997) My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (2016) My Big Fat Greek Wedding (2002) My Blind Date with Life (2018) My Bloody Valentine 3D (2009) My Blueberry Nights (2008) My Boss's Daughter (2003) My Cousin Rachel (2017) My Father the Hero (1999) My Father's War (2016) My Favourite Martian (1999) My Hunter's Heart (2011) My Life So Far (1999) My Life Without Me (2004) My Life in Ruins (2009) My Little Eye (2003) My Little Pony: The Movie (3D) (2017) My Little Pony: The Movie (2017) My Mother Frank (2001) My Name is Anthony Gonsalves (2008) My Name is Joe (1999) My Name is Khan (2010) My Old Lady (2014) My Sister's Keeper (2009) My Son the Fanatic (1999) My Spy (2020) My Super Ex-Girlfriend (2006) My Week with Marilyn (2012) My Wife & I (2017) My Words, My Lies — My Love (2011) Mysteries of Egypt (2001) Mysterious Skin (2005) Mystery Men (1999) Mystery of the Nile (2005) Mystery, Alaska (2000) Mystic India (2005) Mystic River (2003) Myth of Fingerprints, The (1998) Mzansi 'Black Tax' - 'iMbali' Double Feature (2018) Mzansi 'Imoto Yokufa' - 'Umqhele' Double Feature (2018) mother! (2017)
submitted by cooklanbrahh
to DigitalCodesFREE [link] [comments]
2020.02.11 05:38 ND_PC The r/MtvChallenge Fantasy Tournament: Redemption House - Day 17 (Round Three)
It’s the third round of the MtvChallenge
redemption house, losers! This round will last two days only, and is a way of separating the above average from the mediocre. In other words, all teams entering this round have losers’ bracket experience, so hopefully, all teams have been hardened to the point of competing with reckless abandon. While the official Fantasy League™ teams don’t know the misery of suffering, the teams here have the stench of defeat trailing them everywhere they go. How exciting! Join us as losers continue to battle head-to-head to fight for redemption, coming back from embarrassing losses, terrifying finals, and (supposed) voter insanity. While you won’t enter back into the Winner’s Bracket, you may just find yourself the Ruler of Redemption.
Before we get to the voting, let’s recap last night’s match-ups. Real World Bracket Match 1.0
, the voting public finally gave you what you deserved for picking both Tonya and Kenny. Your apologies couldn’t possibly defeat Leroy, Luke, Laurel, and Jaime in a grueling Rivals II Final. Honestly, Team Dutch Australians took this one because of Laurel. It’s okay, I’m not afraid to say what everyone else is too scared to say: Laurel is an unstoppable freak. She would have no issue shoving her teammates through the hard parts of this final and pushing them to help her solve the puzzles and basically bullying her way to a win. Laurel is the robot princess I don't deserve. One day I will build myself a robot and marry it, and its name will be Laurel, and it will have the same personality as Laurel Stucky - cold, detached, and somehow still capable of launching into a maniacal frenzy at the drop of a hat. But until that day, I’ll have to settle for watching Laurel feast on the minds, hearts, souls, and flesh of friend and foe alike. This imaginary final is no exception, as she is clearly the difference-maker in this final that involves endurance, puzzles, and digging (fun!). Congratulations to u/stayoutofthe-forest
! Match 2.0
Tangrams, Sudoku, Patterns, and more Sudoku spell doom for a team of Joss, Cooke, Nia, and Ty. Can you please have a moment of table-rage for Nia on my behalf? I’m being completely serious, I’m a huge Nia fan and hate to see her lose anything, ever. (I’m not a Nia defender, though… that would be something else entirely.)
But really, I cannot imagine that Joss, Nia, and Ty would successfully complete one puzzle, let alone four, to win a final. Joss doesn’t know how to strategize, so puzzles are definitely a no-no from him. Nia probably couldn’t keep her cool long enough to do a puzzle. Ty… well, on second thought, maybe he could successfully complete a tangram or patterns-based puzzle. Cooke would have to carry the team, and I don’t think she would be up to the task.
Team Adore Delano 2020 would have no such issue. Evelyn and Ashley would use their profound contemplative nature and keen insight to big-brain their way through the two sudoku puzzles, while Ace and Cohutta would use their superior charm and unmatched intellect to speed through Tangrams and the pattern-based puzzle.
In all seriousness, Adore Delano 2020 is probably the physically stronger team (though deceptively so!), and that would make a real difference in these tasks - especially the log-moving puzzle. They would maintain composure and have good teamwork throughout the final, and they would easily claim the victory. Congrats to u/honestkodaline
! Road Rules Bracket Match 1.0
The Challenge godfather Mark Long has finally been eliminated from the Road Rules bracket, and who else to vanquish him than a team consisting of a psycho, a sweetheart, a sleezeball, and another psycho. Those players are, in no order, Abram, Diem, Rogan, and Melissa Reeves. Actually, that’s the real order. Abram is a psycho, Diem a sweetheart, Rogan a sleezeball, and Mel is another psycho.
The final starts with an eating challenge. Mark Long and his team of misfits are okay at this, but Rogan clears the table faster than he’s done anything in his life, except getting matching tattoos with Joss. He takes one for the team by eating even what his teammates cannot. (As he has many times before, he proves himself to be a sweetheart after all.) On the following army crawl, Melissa gets flashbacks to the mud from her epic elimination battle with Sylvia. She starts rolling in the mud uncontrollably and motivates her team to go faster and collect the artifact. She is so amped up from the visceral memories of kneeing Sylvia repeatedly for the sake of a ball that she carries the artifact all by herself to the next checkpoint. Later, on the balance beam obstacle course and the number-block puzzle, Diem and Abram team up to distract the other team so they are penalized as much as possible. Although they don’t quite get worked up to the point of nosebleeds, they succeed in a masterful display of teamwork. This team slightly ekes out Mark Long and co. Congratulations u/Gelado99
! Better luck next time, u/thatstats969 Match 2.0
is no longer the self-proclaimed “luckiest team in the tournament,” he’s also me-proclaimed that. That makes it semi-official, at least. Not only did this team experience a swimming-light final, but they also only barely
won their matchup! And against a team of contestants all from the same season, too! Agh. Sorry, u/MattyRobsDW
, this ends your time on the Challenge fantasy tournament. Take care of yourself, we’ll definitely be seeing you again. You had one of my favorite teams to root for, and I’m sorry to see you go.
But why did this happen? Why did this team of rookies only go 2-2 in finals? How could that possibly be? Well, as we all know, the Inferno final has to do with the seven deadly sins, and it seems like this team has a lot of repenting to do. The lust that Georgia and Bear had on their rookie season would certainly hold them back. The wrath that Morgan had after so many people misspelled her last name on the MtvChallenge
fantasy tournament writeups would prove to be her downfall. Bear’s gluttony after being rejected by Georgia (ugh, if only Georgia was the player in that relationship) would incapacitate him to the point of being unable to run the final. Theo’s envy of the other Olympic athletes that wound up more athletically successful than him would eat away at him all throughout the final. The collective greed of these rookies would expose them as a team of pretenders rather than contenders, and their pride would compel them to continue to compete in spite of their shortcomings. In the end, their sloth (well, not Theo) would get the better of them, and they would roll over and submit to the cold grasp of defeat. Congrats to u/Switchstop
, and better luck next year u/MattyRobsDW
Now, let’s get to voting. Today is another DOUBLE DAY, so we will have TWO matchups from each bracket! Real World Bracket Match 1.0: u/rileymarks1
vs. u/Lalapalooza6252059 Final:
The Duel Teams
- Frank Sweeney, Rivals II
- Jenny West, War of the Worlds II
- Mitch Reid, Battle of the Bloodlines
- Morgan Willett, War of the Worlds
- Jordan Wisely, War of the Worlds 2
- Stephen Bear, War of the Worlds
- Nicole Zanatta, Invasion of the Champions
- Mandi Moyer, Fresh Meat II
- neither team provided logic, so I will do so. These will probably end up being super subjective because Stolen by Dashboard Confessional just came on my shuffle so I’m working through this kind of quickly so I can go eat my feelings and perhaps also cry.
- You know my feelings on Frank Sweeney. I love him. Yes, earlier I said I’m a Nia fan and now I’m reiterating my fandom for Frank Sweeney. This tells you the type of viewer I am. I also was rooting for Cersei Lannister or the White Walkers to win the Game of Thrones. I like bad and vile characters, so sue me. But anyway, Frank is great because of how bad he is, and also because he has the physical ability to back it up.
- Jenny West is a FAKE PERSON, PHYSICALLY. But she’s a blast to cheer for and I can’t wait to see her on another season. She’s super strong and she was probably the rookie of the year, competition-wise (Sorry, Idris). She’s not the brightest light in the big city but she’s definitely capable of winning dailies and probably has the endurance and physical strength to run a final pretty well.
- Mitch was pretty relatable as a competitor. I wanted to be his friend. He is Cory’s cousin and idolizes Cory for no reason. But don’t we all have similarly-aged idols at all stages of life before we outgrow them as idols and realize what a terrible mistake we made? Yes, we do. Like actually. I took an adolescent psychology class and this is what it taught me. So Cory was Mitch’s version of that, who cares? It doesn’t change the fact that Mitch was a pretty good competitor with a knack for puzzles and would be a good teammate.
- Morgan Willett. No! You know what? I know nothing about this girl. I remember her glomming onto Bananas, which was a storyline I was tired of before it started. She seemed fit, but I really didn’t notice how well she did on challenges. She was the victim of a fellow rookie changing his vote so she would go into elimination with big bad Bananas, and now she hangs out on Bananas’s Instagram story from time to time. I’m pretty sure they went on a months-long vacation after their premature elimination on War of the Worlds. She seemed fit. Make whatever judgment you will on that.
The Duel Final Description -
- Jordan Wisely went from Sarah Rice some years ago to Tori Deal now. His chill:pull ratio is not 5:5, however, because he is seriously lacking in the chill department. He is one of the cockiest competitors to ever grace the show with his presence. He is a seriously talented dude, and he is a great narrator. He has awful facial hair and questionable style, but his fiancee and he are dedicated to growing together, so who knows how long either of those things will last? Dude is magnificent at representing the differently-abled community as he consistently defeats people in two-handed activities with only one hand.
- Stephen Bear is a lunatic! He is awful! His haircut in War of the Worlds 2 walked the fine line between hot and awful, and I think it landed on awful. But aside from being physically repulsive, he is always screaming and messing things up just for the heck of it. He brings completely manufactured entertainment to the show, like a personified version of the stunt that Bananas pulled with his sister and the notes. He is a decent competitor but he’s known for having a ton of followers and taking one round (of three) off Joss in a modified hall brawl. He eliminated Wes, sure. So bake him a cake or something. He’s not worthy of much more.
- Nicole Zanatta needs some serious speech pathology work. Her accent isn’t the worst thing about her voice. Her voice’s quality, pitch, rate, fluency, articulation, and tone all combine to make one of the most annoying noises we’ve ever had the displeasure of hearing on a show. She brings out the bi in a lot of women (which is awesome of MTV to show even if she doesn’t necessarily do it with the intention of being inclusive) but she pulls above her weight way too often. How! How. Literally how? If I had a fraction of her confidence in my dating life maybe I could get a date. Competition-wise, she’s easily in the Top 20% of women to ever compete on the show. But she was defeated by a hole in the ground, so she might not do well if the final includes running, as most do.
- Mandi Moyer has the appearance of a high school girl who wants to look really good for homecoming - fake tan, bleach blonde straightened hair, giant exposed forehead. This may only be because I grew up in New Jersey, but it seemed like there were plenty of girls trying to look older than they are at an event where literally nobody would be older than them. This is Mandi Moyer. She looks like Jennifer Anniston had a child with Jamie Lynn Spears and it got a so-so mix of genes. Yep! This is all I can remember about her. Please let this excellent description inform your decision.
thanks to u/oxman88
for the description!
Match 2.0: u/cretetts
- Final was actually named, they called it a play on words based on where they filmed that season. They called the final for the Duel; "The Rio Deal" It was a 2-part challenge. The first part of the challenge consisted of one small competition, that perhaps made up less than 5% of the actual contest. However, the 2-minute advantage that you got as a result of winning it, was nearly immeasurable because Brad ended up losing to Wes by all accounts, by less than the 2 minutes Wes gained by winning the 1st part of the final. Here we go!
- 1st Part.....1v1 Soccer penalty kicks, just like you would do in a soccer game except the goal and the shootout area were both truncated. The goal was clearly not quite as tall as a normal goal and definitely nowhere near as wide as a normal goal. And instead of shooting from the penalty hash which is normally 10 yds(30ft) from the goal line, they were shooting from what appeared to be about 15-20 feet away. Each person was given 5 shots while their opponent played goalie. The order of start was determined by who had won the last daily challenge. Unclear as to what they would have done in the event of a tie. Presumably they would have given each person continuing forward, one kick at a time until somebody made one and their opponent missed. Winner was whomever made more goals out of the five on their opponent, and that winner was given a two-minute head start on the next part of the final. 2nd Part..... A foot race on what appeared to be a walking trail in a jungle park on a large mountainous outcrop.
- Along the way during this race, there was two stops, each with a required task to perform. The foot race began with one player getting a two-minute Head Start and taking off along a hiking trail that at times was very tricky with lots of uphill and downhill, lots of rocks, lots of vegetation, steps sometimes.
- Stop #1 ..... a puzzle called "BRAZILIAN BLOCKS" At the bottom of a large mountainous area, there were 4 large blocks for each Challenger, and instructions. each of these large blocks 18 in square, and each side had one of four different multi colored patterns. The instructions told you that you had to carry one at a time up a hill, place it in the puzzle tray, rinse and repeat until you had brought all four of your blocks up to the puzzle tray at the top of the hill. The Climb itself was very tricky and tough . There were lots of rocks, steps, it was very Steep, and at the top you made it up onto the stone mountain top and apparently were quite close to a pretty big Edge. Once all four of your colored blocks were in the tray, you could begin solving and a 30-minute timer was started. Strategically it made sense to hold off for just a second before you placed your last block to make sure that you were ready to start, or that you had gathered your thoughts, looked at the blocks and thought of strategy, whatever. The tray itself was a left-to-right rack not unsimilar to a basketball rack let's say. There were more instructions detailing that your 4 pieces had to be placed in the tray such that, in a line, all 4 were next to each other & so that all 4 sides included one each of the four colors. The four sides meant of course, front, back, top and bottom. If a color is repeated on any one of the four sides, the puzzle is incorrect and you had to keep trying. Once you finished your puzzle, or your 30 minutes were up, you were able to continue on the foot race.
- Stop #2 ..... a task called "TEETOR TOTTER". Lol, yes it was spelled that way. I double checked, and indeed it was incorrect. Teeter is not supposed to have an "o" in it. The task was basically a simple "scale". there was a giant teeter totter with space on one end for you to stand, and a basket on the other end in which you were to place rocks that looked like chunks of cement blocks. You had to take the rocks, and put them in the basket on the other side of the teeter-totter to eventually counterbalance your own weight. There was just a little trial and error of adding more and more rocks and getting the right amount so that eventually you could stand on the opposite end of the teeter-totter and keep it level for 5 seconds. Once you were able to keep it level for 5 seconds, the task at stop number two was complete and you continued on with the foot race. There was just another, at least it seemed so on TV, another short section of foot race along this Trail, and at the end you collected a flag. The first person to that flag after completing the the teeter-totter task at stop number two, was the victor!
- You took the flag and gave it to the "pilot" for lack of a better word, of a tandem hang glider that was waiting for you just near the end. The hang glider flew you down to a beach in Rio, where you landed, disembarked and ran down a short section of beach towards TJ, who was holding your big oversized Challenge Winner's check.
’s “Team Harsh Heauxs” Final:
Free Agents Teams
- Eric Nies, Battle of the Sexes II
- Colin Mortensen, Battle of the Sexes
- Jodi Weatherton, The Duel
- Jillian Zoboroski, Fresh Meat II
] “Team Harsh Heauxs”
- Tyler Duckworth, Rivals
- Chet Cannon, Battle of the Seasons
- Theresa Gonzalez, Battle of the Exes 2
- Da'Vonne Rogers, War of the Worlds
- Jodi - Jodi has been the “last woman standing” multiple times in her career. She started off her career by being the only woman to make the final of her road rules season and was the first female individual champion on “The Duel”. Jodi, a two time champion, has proven to be good in just about every challenge that she has completed in. Winning 9/15 challenges with the Rookies over the veterans or by winning 7/15 individual challenges in the Duel, a record for most individual or duo challenge wins in a season. Even in her “worst” season she was seen as easily the best girl on the cast. So much so that when the good guys switched to put her into elimination against Veronica, The Bad Asses were enraged and claimed they weren’t playing fair. She came back and was again the top female competitor and was seen as indispensible by her team. Among her many talents she excels in water based competition, blowing away her competition in “Rafty Race” and securing her spot in the final with beating even the men in “Paddle me.” Her pure physicality matches strength with speed and endurance (as seen in challenges like “Roller Derby” and “Ice breakers”. Jodi was so good on “The Duel” that she was practically the winner as soon as they announced the woman in the sand would be the one choosing her opponent, no woman felt they could stand a chance against her. She is truly in a class of her own amongst female competitors and consistently competes on a same level as even the top men.
- Jillian - Who would win in an endurance challenge that is just as difficult as a final? Darrell a previously undefeated endurance machine who is the reigning winner of Fresh Meat and a future 2 time champ or THE Jillian Zoboroski and a one and done rookie? Jillian is the little engine that could, going 5-1 for eliminations in her career (two on which came in the grueling exiles of Canada). Jillian could be a two time champion if not for Kina choosing to save her friend Ibis, by choosing Jillian who the team regarded as the stronger female competitor. She has shown she has grit and tenacity by winning a grueling “Turn Style” match that involved Landon and two much larger women and then beating a completely rested Wes and CJ shortly after. All three of her elimination wins on the Gauntlet two were also very psychical challenges that she who despite her size disadvantage. She is also very adept at puzzles which gave her the edge she need to win in exile. Jillian can be both a leader and a follower making her a very well rounded team player.
- Eric N - The man with the skipping rope. This endurance freak and fitness model was one of the first real athletes on the show. He appeared in many workout videos and fitness promotions where “As each workout video progressed, while the other participants remained fully clothed, Nies invariably removed layers of clothing until bare chested” because the is what the people wanted. Nies is a two time challenge champion (and one time host). He was one on three male winners on Battle of the Sexes 2 that consisted of one of the toughest male casts of all time. Eric was consistently one of the top males on the team and in a season where you could be voted out for not performing he was never in the conversation due to his consistency and sportsmanship. Eric and Dan went 6-0 as team leaders in challenges, ahead of great competitors like Theo Von (4-2), Mark Long (3-2) and Brad (4-1). He is the everything man with his top strength being endurance and cardio.
- Colin - Rounding out the team is arguably the best one and done competitor of all time in Colin Mortensen. He and Mark were far and away the top competitors for the dominant men’s team finishing 32 points ahead of the third place man (Jamie Murray 3x champ). I dug further into these numbers to filter for the top competitors on both teams (Getting in the top 2 for points in a mission). Out of 15 missions Colin was the top competitor 6 times, the only men to match that were Eric Nies and Antoine (was also was dead last for the men 3 times). Colin was the overall points leader for 9 of the 15 episodes with the next closest being Mark at 5. Of the 4 partner challenges, Colin was paired with a different partner every time and was part of the top pairs 4/4 times, showing his ability to work well with any partners. In the final Colin is the MVP for the men, he is a consistent positive voice and leader, saves the men in the puzzle section and is the fastest swimmer to the finish line.
] “Team Harsh Heauxs”
Free Agents Final Description
- Tyler Duckworth Fresh off his first win in Cutthroat, Tyler is back and better than ever. On Rivals, Tyler - along with partner Bananas - won 3 daily challenges: Hammock Crawl, Against the Current and Sawed Off, demonstrating Duckworth’s strength, endurance, and ability to work in a team.
- Theresa Gonzalez In her 6th season on the show, Theresa was hungry for the win. She showed up with her original partner (Wes) and showed out, winning 3 challenges in the first 6 weeks: I Got You Babe, Open Arms and Don’t Forget About Me. She proved that she was strong, smart and brilliant swimmer. When she got eliminated right before the final, it was tough on her but she was able to come back a week later to replace Nia as Leroy’s ex… and she killed it, showing us all that she is a brilliant team member
- Da’Vonne Rogers Following a tough rookie season partnered with Jozea on Final Reckoning, Da’Vonne is back to prove that she’s a competitor. After winning the very first challenge, Impending Dune, Da’Vonne is picked by Bear as a partner and shows that no matter who she is partnered with, she’s ready to compete and can set aside differences to work together. As Bear’s partner, she won the Eye in the Sky challenge and defeated 2 teams on the killing floor: Leroy/Shaleen & Jenna/Gus. In WotW1, Da’Vonne proved that she had communication skills, patience, endurance and a hell of a lot of heart.
- Chet Cannon When you think of the Challenge Greats, Chet isn’t gonna be one of the guys that comes to mind initially, but he’s got a lot going for him that makes him an excellent team member! On BotS2, Chet competed with Sarah, JD, and Devyn as Team Brooklyn and managed to make it all the way to the final, winning 2 daily challenges along the way: Logged Out and Hunger Games. He and Sarah also managed to eliminate two teams (Brandon/Cara Maria and Mckenzie/Preston). He’s smart, politically savvy and works well with a team, making him a great addition to the team.
- thanks to u/goddamnsundayscaries
for the excellent description!
Road Rules Bracket Match 1.0: u/LotteryBoundPod
- Pairs - Race out to the middle of the river, grab the boat, Kayak down the river in pairs, average time to finish 40min-1hour
- Pairs- 10k run, 2,000 ft elevation increase, run up the trail where a puzzle with cities across the world needs to be put in order from the most northern point to the southern part, average time: 1 hour 20 min - 1 hour 34 min
- Race up the trail/ huge mountain, elevation increases, 2hr 20 min- 2hr 52 min
- Camp - bike 25 miles on stationary bike before you can sleep for the night, average time 1hr -31 min, Devyn finished 2:45 min
- ~4 ish hours of sleep for competitors
- Final stage- climb a volcano with ice picks and snow boots (snowy conditions) tap the flag at the top, time stopped, air thin/elevation increases, average time 2hr-3hr, Devyn finished 4 1/2 hours
’s “Team Pornos” Final:
The Gauntlet III Teams
- Evan Starkman, Fresh Meat
- Coral Smith, Battle of the Sexes II
- Nehemiah Clark, The Gauntlet III
- Averey Tressler, Battle of the Exes II
] “Team Pornos”
- Tyler Duckworth, Rivals
- Dunbar Merrill, Cutthroat
- Jodi Weatherton, The Duel
- Tonya Cooley, The Inferno III
- Evan - at his peak an indomitable force, one who balanced politics and athleticism flawlessly; at his worst, chubby.
- Coral - an OG, one who has never lost an elimination. Even though her she dominated through politics, physically she was never one to back down.
- Nehemiah - at his worst he worst he had a showmance with Beth, otherwise he was Wes’ closest ally and a physically apt competitor. He beat Kenny although he then Lost to Big Easy in I can which essentially should negate the elimination in its totality. He went on to win his next season. Rivals 2 he was apart of the old boy 3 person team: himself, Evan, and mini Evan
- Avery - the only one not to have won on this team, her tenure is also the most ephemeral. I tried to see how well that hooking up dome elimination went and was curious if Johnny lost it for them or if Avery did, IDK. She’s stunning, charismatic, and has fire.
- That’s the dream team.
] “Team Pornos”
The Gauntlet III Final Description -
- Jodi Weatherton – The Duel
- Two-time challenge champion
- Won 7/15 missions (5 on girls day), next highest girl was 3
- Never called out for elimination from pure fear
- Was ahead of Wes in the final until the puzzle stage (during the initial run)
- Finished 1st overall (guys and girls) in “Paddle Me” mission (a swimming motion on a paddle board)
- Weaknesses: Puzzles Strengths: Everything else
- Tyler Duckworth – Rivals
- Two-time challenge champion, Olympic swimming hopeful
- Only person to beat CT, Derrick and Bananas (x2) in elimination
- 3 daily wins, 1 elimination win in Rivals
- Kept pace well with a prime Bananas while sick in the final
- One of four men to win back-to-back seasons
- Tufts University Graduate
- Survived a “Choo-Choo” from CT
- Strengths: Everything Weaknesses: Madonna
- Tonya Cooley – Inferno III
- Won the Inferno III
- Second best performing women of the season, right behind Evelyn
- Solid final performance, didn’t slow team down through the running and swimming
- Very composed due to being her only season while she was married
- Strengths: Solid all around Weaknesses: Brute Strength, Davis
- Dunbar Merrill – Cutthroat
- Won Cutthroat
- First overall chosen male
- Won an elimination round
- Very strong final showing (12.7 miles of running)
- Strengths: Brute strength, endurance Weaknesses: Puzzles, pornography
Written pre-tournament by my partner in crime, u/MandyMTV
Match 2.0: u/trebird1
- In ‘The Gauntlet III’ finale, titled Army Strong, each team was placed on a yacht half a mile off the Mexican Rivera.
- The final began with a swim to the shore, then began a footrace, where all Challengers needed to complete both the race and various checkpoints, with the first full team to finish the last checkpoint and raise their team flag being declared the winner.
- Set-Up: Teams began the race with one key and were given another key for each checkpoint they completed. The keys were needed in order to obtain instructions for further checkpoints. After the first checkpoint, teammates were connected together by chains for the remainder of the race.
- Chill Out/Assembly Required: Players must jump into a large ice tub in order to retrieve 20 pieces of of a puzzle located at the bottom of the tub. Players must solve the puzzle to receive their next key.
- Screw You: Players must unscrew an oversized wing nut until it has been removed from a track, containing the key to the next checkpoint.
- Sliders: Players must work together to solve a slide puzzle.
- Man Overboard: Players must sit on at platform in groups of three and use a pulley to move themselves across the gap.
- I Dig You: Each team must dig through the sand to retrieve a treasure chest that contains a flag. Teams must raise their flag to win.
’s “Team Likability” vs. u/Upsidedown_Swan Final:
Invasion of the Champions Teams
] “Team Likability”
- Kyle Christie, Vendettas
- Josh Martinez, War of the Worlds II
- Sarah Rice, Rivals III
- Nany Gonzalez, War of the Worlds II
- Mitch Reid, Battle of the Bloodlines
- Pete Connolly, Fresh Meat II
- Rachel Robinson, The Duel II
- Jill Tuttle, Battle of the Bloodlines
] “Team Likablity”
- Josh Martinez - although not the strongest male competitor will always give it his all and support his partners
- Kyle Christie - made a final in his rookie season beating the purge and a strong competitor like Tony and Leroy strong social game will do well in most finals I think
- Nany Gonzales - almost made the War of the Worlds 2 getting beaten by Smashley in the last elim before the final she was one of the 3 us members I actually was rooting for Leroy Kam and Nany I want her to win one final
- Sarah Rice - from what I’ve seen of Sarah 2 episodes of Rivals 3 and the money steal seems like she’s strategically sound and cutthroat will do anything to win I want to win another final with likeable teammates whose name isn’t Bananas.
_Swan] - again, I will be providing logic because this user did not. At this point I have moved on from Dashboard Confessional and am blasting Lorde (my favorite artist) so I’m just gonna ride the waves here and do these pretty recklessly.
Invasion of the Champions Final Description
- MITCH! I already wrote about Mitch today! He is a puzzle dude who seemed like a normal person but had questionable taste in people. By that I mean he hooked up with Aneesa’s cousin and idolized his own cousin, Cory. To pull a quote from democratic candidate Amy Klobuchar, “Who does that?!” He is fine competitively, and a good teammate, but not the strongest dude out there so I have no reason to believe he would fare better than Kyle or Josh. He’s probably less emotional than Josh though. He’s good at drinking fake beer in finals.
- Pete Connolly made the final of his only season - Fresh Meat II. Yo, what gives, dude? Why didn’t you come back? Did you realize that you just made it onto a show with a recurring cast? Seriously, Pete was a good competitor (especially given the fact that his veteran partner was Jill Zoboroski LOL), and he more than held his own on his one season of the show. He’s only 32 years old, which is a similar age to Cara Maria and Zach, but I couldn’t imagine him ever being on a season again.
- Rachel Robinson was dope! She was on the first ever same-sex battle of the exes team with Aneesa! She also dated Veronica. While all of this was going on, she won two seasons and made a third final. She is probably in the Top 10 women of all time athletically - seriously! She’s really good at finals and she was really good at dailies as well.
- Jill Tuttle is Cohutta’s cousin. She is like the female Cohutta, but not as charming, and not as knowledgeable about the game they were playing. She also has a worse political game than Cohutta and isn’t as physically proficient. She has been on two total episodes of The Challenge. That makes her worse than Jozea, LaToya, and only slightly better than Alan Valdez. Do you even know who Alan is?! Exactly! Why would u/Upsidedown_Swan even pick Jill? Does this person know something we don’t? Is this person Jill in disguise?
- thanks to the outstanding u/dtam3292
for the details!
- The final was completed over three days. Competitors slept in the barren, semi-outdoor Shelter from the beginning of the season in between days. There was no running water, no bathroom, and they were given canned spam/soup/tuna to eat. Many actual distances of the runs/swims were not listed.
- Day 1: Competitors must swim to an island. They then must solve a math/logic puzzle to receive a key. They then must paddle board back to the barge to unlock another (basic) puzzle with said key. Once the puzzle is completed, time stops. If they don’t complete the original math puzzle after an unspecified amount of time, then an unspecified time penalty will be added. (Cory/Nicole weren’t shown timing out until CT/Camilla had completed the entire day, although no actual time was shown.)
- Time Buster 1 (takes place at night after day 1): Competitors have 1 hour to extract as much water as possible out of a pile of coconuts. They are given a stationary spike sticking out of a log to crack open the coconuts with. The winners can assess a 5-minute time penalty to the competitors of their choosing.
- Day 2: Competitors must race over a mile into the jungle to complete checkpoints. The first checkpoint is an eating challenge with pond snails, horse urine fermented eggs, silkworms, and grasshoppers. Although it was never said, it looked like each player had to finish two plates and then wait for their partner to finish two plates as well. They then must take a two-wheeled cart with large puzzle pieces to the next checkpoint. There, they must ascend a rock using one angled rope underneath them and ropes above them to grab. If someone falls, they start from the beginning. They have 30 minutes to complete this task. Once done, they grab more puzzle pieces and take the cart to a swamp to grab the final puzzle piece from the water. They then take the cart to the last checkpoint, which is a logic puzzle with specified rules. They then run back to the Shelter for time to stop.
- Time Buster 2 (takes place at night after day 2): Competitors must lace Thai prayer beads onto a wire spool for over six hours. The winners can give a 5-minute time penalty to the competitors of their choosing.
- Day 3: Competitors must work together to carry one bamboo stick with hooks. They then use these hooks to collect buckets which they cannot touch and must carry to the next checkpoint. After dropping this off, they must run to a kayak where they will kayak for 10 miles. Time stops, and they take a break. For the final section, they have to grab onto a hanging bar suspended from a speedboat. They hold onto the bar until reaching a buoy, at which point they drop and swim as fast as possible to the shore, where they have a short run to the finish line. If they fall off early, they must swim farther.
Which of these teams deserves to move on in our quest to discover The Challenge Fantasy Draft’s Biggest Loser? You decide. VOTE HERE!
Voting ends at 10 PM EST Tuesday, February 11.
submitted by ND_PC
to MtvChallenge [link] [comments]
2020.02.10 06:41 MandyMTV u/MtvChallenge Fantasy Tournament: Redemption House - Day One (Round Three)
It’s the third round of the MtvChallenge
redemption house, losers! This round will last two days only, and is a way of separating the above average from the mediocre. In other words, all teams entering this round have losers’ bracket experience, so hopefully all teams have been hardened to the point of competing with reckless abandon. While the official Fantasy League™ teams don’t know the misery of suffering, the teams here have the stench of defeat trailing them everywhere they go. How exciting! Join us as losers continue to battle head-to-head to fight for redemption, coming back from embarrassing losses, terrifying finals, and (supposed) voter insanity. While you won’t enter back into the Winner’s Bracket, you may just find yourself the Ruler of Redemption.
Before we get to the voting, let’s recap last night’s fantasy draft match-ups, written by the stunningly gorgeous, extremely hilarious, scarily intelligent, and totally humble u/MandyMTV
. Real World Bracket u/PapaJon123
’s team of Joss Mooney, Heather Cooke, Hurricane Nia, and Ty “Emily’s Bitch” Ruff win this round. This was surprising, given that Turbo is not only an incredible physical specimen, but he’s also a movie star, and that would come in handy in any Challenge final. Also, as Bananas once noted, Nany is a goddamn molotov cocktail thrown in the house and she’s gonna light that place on fire.
But, I guess our voters believe that a Joss, Mr. Bromance Extraordinaire, is better than a man who can’t put all of his eggs in one basket, will throw a cup in your face if you decide to make your little fucking stupid ass jokes, Jordan
, thinks vagina is the most powerful thing ever created, and whose father is a pastor. Okay, sure.
I also see that our friends here at u/MTVChallenge
believe a hurricane is better than a grenade. I’ll buy that. Nia will beat your fucking ass, scrubs. But y’all really think that Heather Cooke is better than Nicole Ramos? Nicole works at a strip club, but no - she doesn’t dance. She’s a bartender. She’ll vote her sister into elimination because she’s a sarcastic asshole, and she doesn’t kiss prison guards - that’s your man, Ashley, not hers. You think her lashes and makeup will slow her down? Her eyelashes won’t blow away. She’s got that good glue.
Worst of all, y’all scrambled-eggs-for-brains voters think that little bitch boy Ty would do better than a Challenge champion. Okay. I see how it is.
Eat a bag of dicks, voters. Let Nicole eat her Cheetos and be happy. Thank you.
[But, for real, congratulations, u/PapaJob123
! Your combination of girls is absolutely fire - Nia and Cooke? That’s terrifying. How you got both of those girls, I will never know, but I am super jealous.] Road Rules Bracket u/MattyRobsDW
wins over u/survivorfan123456
and there is only one reason this happens: Chet Cannon was just not meant to be on a team titled ‘The Dirtiest Players of All Time.’ That man straight up quit The Challenge because he was worried about a cut on his face. That man ain’t a dirty player, y’all. He’s a tool.
It seems like even KellyAnne’s multiple [racist] personalities couldn’t save this team. KellyAnne tries to breathe through this final, but she starts to get worried because it hurts. It really hurts. It’s just nasty stuff blocking her airway. [Hint: it’s Chet’s hairspray. Save the turtles!] Luckily, she looks good without makeup and with wet hair, so fuck Anessa.
Sidenote: KellyAnne did not fuck Dunbar. It’s unfortunate that he’s crazy, but they never had intercourse in any way
. She fucks who she wants to fuck, okay?
And that is that on that, my friends. Congratulations, u/MattyRobsDW
! I will save my roast of your players for another round.
Now, let’s get to voting. Today is a DOUBLE DAY, so we will have TWO matchups from each bracket! Real World Bracket Match 1.0: u/stayoutofthe-forest
’s “Team Dutch Australians” vs. u/mthompson22599
’s “I’m Sorry I Picked Both Tonya and Kenny” Final:
Rivals II Teams
] "Team Dutch Australians"
- Leroy Garrett, War of the Worlds II
- Luke Wolff, Cutthroat
- Laurel Stucky, Free Agents
- Jamie Chung, The Inferno II
] “I’m Sorry I Picked Both Tonya and Kenny”
- Kenny Santucci, Fresh Meat II
- Tonya Cooley, The Inferno III
- Dustin Zito, Battle of the Seasons (2012)
- Katie Doyle, The Inferno
] "Team Dutch Australians"
- Jamie Chung- Inferno 2: Throughout the season, Jamie was able to prove herself over and over again. In a final where there was multiple facets with swimming, biking, running, and a mental challenge she was able to hold her own with some of the greatest challengers in the history of the show. She showed an ability to be an excellent team player amongst big personalities (which will probably come in handy on this team) and won’t let her ego get in the way of the goal of winning a final. You know what you’re getting from her and will do everything in her power to not be the weak link on the team.
- Laurel Stuckey- Free Agents: Laurel is without a doubt one of the most dominating, well rounded competitors we’ve seen on this show. This season in particular was easily her best overall performance from start to finish. At this point in her Challenge career, she has reached the final in every season she's been on and has an 8-0 elimination record. In a final that had stages in both individual and team format, Laurel was a clear favourite and would have won by an even greater margin if not for being the unlucky girl paired with Zach during his infamous dying moment on the mountains. In any finals format, this version of Laurel is going to be a physical and mental asset and will be just the leader this team needs.
- Leroy Garrett- War of the Worlds II: Leroy has come so close to Challenge glory many times, and this may be his chance to finally get a win in some form. War of the Worlds 2 Leroy showed off his best assets and how well a team final suits him. Leroy is strong, has endless gas in the tank, is an amazing team player with so much heart, and constantly works to improve his weak points. His swimming has never been better than it is now (he avoided being purged on a swimming challenge and has held his own on other water related challenges), and he has shown improvement in his puzzle skills by completing his math puzzle ahead of Ashley in the most recent final. With a team like this who is willing to put it all aside for the win, there's no doubt Leroy can truly thrive in whatever challenge is thrown at him.
- Luke Wolfe- Cutthroat: Luke is a bit of a wildcard, but he can't be underestimated with his 3-1 elimination record (against the likes of Wes, Paula, and Big Easy) and his easygoing attitude. In Cutthroat, Luke proved himself throughout the whole season- he was always a solid player on his team who never did the worst in a daily challenge, worked well with everyone, and always wanted what was best for the team. In a final where 40% of his team was taken out for medical reasons, Luke kept pushing forward, even through team leader Abram being taken out. A solid player who never quits, always turns out a quality performance, and works well with big personalities is exactly what this team needs. Luke is the glue that holds a team together.
] “I’m Sorry I Picked Both Tonya and Kenny”
Rivals II Final Description
- Kenny: 8 Seasons, 7 Finals, 3 Wins, 4 Second Place finishes Elimination Record: 5-1 Daily Wins: 35 Money Won: $235,970
- Kenny is often put into many people's Top Ten lists and his stats back it up. On Fresh Meat II, he picked future Challenge Legend, Laurel Stucky, and the two of them dominated the season. They were seen as the favorite of the season and performed strongly throughout. The two probably would have won the whole thing, but they had to go against challenge beast, Landon, and no one could have believed that he could literally push Carley up the mountain to victory. During this season, Kenny and Laurel were in an alliance war with Wes and his alliance, but at the end of the day, Kenny came out victorious. They won five dailies including the last daily which guaranteed them a spot in the final. They won one exile elimination, against a very strong team in Sarah and Vinny. Despite a second place finish, Kenny had a very strong showing that proved why he is a challenge legend.
- Tonya: 8 Seasons, 2 Finals, 1 Win, 1 Second Place finishes Elimination Record: 3-2 Daily Wins: 26 Money Won: $50,000
- Tonya is a very polarizing character on the challenge. She has come on the show with varying levels of competition strengths. Without a doubt, Inferno 3 was her strongest showing. Tonya was placed on the very strong Bad-Ass team, and worked hard proving she belonged in the final challenge. She won the life-shield once and was never nominated for elimination. Once known for holding her team back, Tonya worked hard to show not only her teammates, but herself that she has what it takes to win a challenge. Tonya was in the right mindset and in the best shape of her life during the Inferno 3.
- Dustin: 4 Seasons, 1 Final, 0 Wins, 1 Second Place finishes Elimination Record: 2-2 Daily Wins: 2 Money Won: $25,000
- Dustin's first season isn't one to be talked about, as he was medically DQ'd with his partner Heather. His season on Battle of the Seasons however, is arguably his best season. He was a part of Team Las Vegas, with Nany from his original real world season and both Alton and Trishelle from the OG Vegas season. While this team seems fairly strong, Alton was not in the right headspace during his elimination with Nany and therefore left Dustin and Trishelle by themselves to run the final. Despite being the only team in the final with two people, Dustin and Trishelle were able to pull out a second place finish. Team Las Vegas won two dailies. Dustin was able to win two eliminations, one with Nany and one with Trishelle, proving that he was able to work under pressure and with multiple different teammates.
- Katie: 9 Seasons, 2 Final, 1 Wins, 1 Second Place finishes Elimination Record: 4-6 Daily Wins: 35 Money Won: $41,071
- Katie was one the first elimination queens because of her season on the Inferno. Veronica's enemy number one led Katie to constantly being nominated for elimination, and each time she went in with the intent to win. She was nominated 4 times, and went in twice. Her two elimination wins were long marathons that tested her patience and endurance. She proved to her team that she was in it to win it and won the final elimination, securing her spot in the final. She won her only win with the Road Rules team and proclaimed herself as the "Inferno Queen"
- thanks to the wonderful u/mthompson22599
for the details!
Just like the first Rivals Season, the format was three male/male teams and three female/female teams. It was split into two parts, Dream Island and Nightmare Island.
Match 2.0: u/honestkodaline
- To begin, the teams swam one mile in the middle of the ocean to Dream Island, where they were met with three geometric puzzles. The teams had one hour to put together their puzzles, retrieve a key to their kayaks, and paddle out to meet T.J. on a yacht. Only the top two teams of each gender would move on, with third place being purged out.
- The second part of the final, Nightmare Island, began with the remaining four teams swimming to the island, where they were instructed they would need to earn idols at five different checkpoints. After completing each checkpoint, teams must signal their completion of the checkpoint by pulling a pin on a smoke grenade.
- The first checkpoint had the teams removing 14 of the 15 pegs from a triangular board by jumping the spikes over one and another until only one remained. They could not move on until only one peg remained on the board.
- The second checkpoint, "What's Mine is Yours," had the teams cutting through a chain-link fence, then solving a math puzzle using the Pythagorean theorem. Once they figured out the answer, they would have to cut the corresponding rope. If wrong, teams would have to cut all five ropes before moving on.
- The third checkpoint, "Food Test" had teams eating and drinking a variety of disgusting foods in numerical order, with the last jar holding the key needed to get the idol.
- At the fourth checkpoint, "Body Issues" teams had to move 20 body bags from one side of the course to another. After moving all the bags, teams were instructed to dig into the ground to retrieve the fourth idol.
- At the final checkpoint, "Tunnel Vision", the teams needed to dig a tunnel to underneath a cage with bamboo poles, with the last idol being inside the cage. Once the team had all five idols, they were able to retrieve the golden elephant and make their way to a canoe, in which they would have to row their way towards the yacht in the middle of the ocean where they would meet T.J. and their grand prize.
’s “Adore Delano 2020” vs. u/PapaJon123 Final:
Fresh Meat II Teams
] “Adore Delano 2020”
- Evelyn Smith, Rivals
- Ashley Kelsey, Battle of the Seasons (2012)
- Cohutta Grindstaff, Free Agents
- Ace Emerson, Inferno III
- Joss Mooney, Final Reckoning
- Heather Cooke, Rivals II
- Nia Moore, Battle of the Exes II
- Ty Ruff, Battle of the Exes
] “Adore Delano 2020”
- Other than strong competitors our teams biggest strength is that there is a clear alpha leader (Ev), and the other three are team players that will follow a strong competitor.
- EVELYN SMITH WON A SIMILAR FINAL, on Rivals 1! Not only did she win this final, but she did it with Paula. They beat Laurel and Cara Maria who would easily win anything you threw at them today. We know this wasn’t because Paula is a powerhouse, it was literally ALL on Ev. I don’t need to say much more because Ev is iconic, she won 3 seasons, and any true Challenge fan knows her résumé. Game, set, match bitch.
- Cohutta may not have a win yet, and he may be on the smaller side of the men, but he is brilliant. He makes the challenges work for him. During this season, Free Agents, he showed incredible agility being one of three people to make it across the rolling log during the first challenge. In the second daily he was partnered with Laurel, and of course they won, but neither could’ve done it without the other. On the third challenge he lead a team of Nany, Latoya and Preston across the bar crawl (sliding two bars under a wall suspended above water) when teams that had Jordan, CT, and Cara couldn’t even make it across! Free Agents was Cohutta’s best run and he finished in 6th place. This season showed us that Cohutta can work on a team with ANYONE and perform above average.
- Ashley Kelsey kickboxes. She solves puzzles. She stands up for Sam (well, halfheartedly, but she did at one point stand up for Sam, at least once, in her own way). She dated Dario, and we don't judge her for that. She won her first season. She lost her second season to Cara, but didn't she look cute while doing it?
- Ace Amerson invented the trash can punch. He hooked up with Tonya. He was on Team Good Guys on Inferno 3, because he is a good guy. In real life, he rides a lot of 4-wheelers and has a cute dog. He'll listen to Evelyn's orders. He'll be a supportive teammate and friend to all, except Derrick.
- Our team is a lean, mean machine - heavy on the lean. We run. We think critically (well, Evelyn does). We fight (well, Evelyn does). We get shit done... well, you get the point.
Fresh Meat II Final Description
- Joss is a physical specimen. from lifting, running, swimming Joss can do it all. After Final Reckoning, Joss had a 2-1 record in elimination with his only loss being to an elimination king Derrick K. Also to note, the elimination he competed in was straight brutal. Joss also completed the Vendettas opening competition in first place.
- Cooke: Though Cooke only competed in one season she finished second and gave many fans wanting more from her. Cooke carried Cara through most of the season as well as the final. If it wasn't for the beast Emily she could have won it for the girls. Also she was a collegiate soccer player so the athleticism on her is no joke. The only daily she won was also a puzzle/memorization so her puzzle skills are on par if not above average.
- Nia Moore: Hurricane Nia what can I say, she has one trait I love for finals heart. Heart can push individuals to potential themselves never thought of. Nia showed when she was eliminated by Cara in Free Agents. When she came back for Exes2 she proved herself winning eliminations against Nany/Bananas and Wes/Theresa. Nia will be able to lean on Joss and Cooke pushing her with positive attitude to push her body to the limit.
- thanks to u/stayoutofthe-forest
for making this description come true!
Road Rules Bracket Match 1.0: u/thatstats969
- To start, teams canoe across a large lake to a checkpoint where teams complete a tangram puzzle. Once they are done, a helicopter takes them to the next checkpoint, halfway up a mountain.
- Checkpoint 2 is a sudoku like puzzle- no numbers can repeat in any row, column, or coloured line. Once the puzzle is done or time is elapsed, take a pair of mountain bikes (they are tied together) and start up the mountain.
- Checkpoint 3 requires teams to move 25 heavy, coloured logs and arrange them in a pattern that matches the sign at the start of the checkpoint. Once done, teams ditch the bikes, grab a heavy 80lb bag (only 1 for each pair) and start back up the hill
- Checkpoint 4 is one final sudoku like puzzle in which teams arrange a 4x4 grid of numbers so every row and column is equal to 34. Once done, teams grab a helmet and ice axe and climb the very steep last stretch of mountain to the finish line.
’s “Good Guys + OG Devil” vs. u/Gelado99 Final:
The Ruins Teams
] "Good Guys + OG Devil
- Mark Long, The Duel II
- Eric Nies, Battle of the Sexes II
- Jillian Zoboroski, Gauntlet III
- Julie Stoffer, Inferno I
- Abram Boise, The Inferno III
- Diem Brown, Battle of the Exes
- Rogan O’Connor, War of the Worlds 2
- Melissa Reeves, Vendettas
's "Good Guys + OG Devil]
- Mark Long (Duel II): Mark came in after taking a hiatus from the challenge and performed well. He came in third place in the final after Evan and Brad. However, it should be noted he was not that far behind until the guys had to wait for the girls. Mark also performed well in the dailies. At the end of the day, Mark is a leader and a champion.
- Eric Nies (Battle of the Sexes II): Eric outperformed many other guys in this season where they dominated the competition. He also went into 6 of the inner circles and won every challenge he was put in. He was also never eliminated by the inner circle, proving his strengths. He went on to win the final. Eric is a great team player and can communicate well.
- Jillian Zoboroski (Gauntlet III): On an underperforming rookie team, Jillian stood out for her resilience on this season. She went into 3 gauntlets and came back from each (although it should be noted her opponents weren't that strong). She was willing to step up into a leadership role when needed. She also went on to win this final because of a mishap on the veteran's side.
- Julie Stoffer Inferno I: Julie performed well being on a Real World team that was being decimated by the Road Rules team. She was a strong voice in a team full of hotheads.
The Ruins Final Description
- Abe (Inferno 3) - all around great player with no glaring flaw. His best attribute is without a doubt his leadership, he knows the right way to motivate his teammates, whether it be by being supportive like he did with Cara on Cutthroat or by constantly shouting to his brother to the point of rupturing a nasal vein on Bloodlines, either way he'll get the best out of everyone on the team. Chose Inferno 3 because it was probably his physical peak... And obviously he's crazy so that helps, I guess.
- Diem (Exes) - best Diem season by far, she only lost because CT gassed out on the glacier. Picked her because she was great on the puzzles, had an insane amount of cardio and will power on that final, and because she was a really positive and a good teammate.
- Rogan (WotW2) - well let's state the obvious and say he's an asshole, BUUUUTTT he also proved to be a great finals competitor, carried his load was great on the eating portion and showed great cardio as well. And also my team was lacking a powerhouse and he fit the role.
- Melissa (Vendettas) - picked her because she's feisty, doesn't quit, had decent cardio and for a reality show team I needed at least someone to bring the entertainment. So DJ Mel Reeves was the obvious choice
- TL/DR: Abe - leadership, Diem - puzzles, Rogan - strength, Melissa - entertainment, they complement each other.
- Thanks to u/stayoutofthe-forest
for this summary!
Match 2.0: u/Switchstop
- Teams start this final challenge at the first checkpoint, which is “Bizarre Buffet.” Each player must completely eat a series of five foods- beetles, fried frog legs, stinky Thai fruit, red chilies, and crickets & grasshoppers. They then collect a Thai artifact and advance to the second checkpoint...
- “Junction,” basically the starting point for the other 4 tasks. Teams must run down 4 paths, in any order, and complete the task at the end of each path to collect an artifact. They then bring the artifacts back to the Junction.
- Path 1- players must army crawl through a mud pit and collect their artifact before coming back through the pit.
- Path 2- jigsaw puzzle (note: I can’t find any more info on this I'm sorry)
- Path 3- walking a balance beam obstacle course made of bamboo poles to the artifact and back. If one person falls off the beams, everyone must restart.
- Path 4- number puzzle- number blocks must be placed in order 1-10. Blocks can be stacked on top of each other in order to move, but cannot be stacked more than 2 blocks high (note: I think this is was the goal of the puzzle. I can’t find this final for the life of me so I can’t double check!!!). If the puzzle is not completed in 30 mins, everyone must carry a heavy number block back to the Junction.
- Once teams have all 5 artifacts at the Junction, they race to the finish line and use a final artifact to claim their prize.
’s “Mr. Beautiful and the Drowners” vs. u/MattyRobsDW Final:
The Inferno Teams
] “Mr. Beautiful and the Drowners”
- Kenny Santucci, Fresh Meat II
- Leroy Garrett, Battle of the Exes II
- Natalie “Ninja” Duran, War of the Worlds
- Sam McGin, Battle of the Seasons II
- Theo Campbell, War of the Worlds
- Georgia Harrison, War of the Worlds
- Stephen Bear, War of the Worlds
- Morgan Willett, War of the Worlds
] “Mr. Beautiful and the Drowners”
- Self proclaimed ""Mr. Beautiful"", Kenny Santucci has planted himself as one of the all time greats of Challenge history. With 3 wins (technically 4 including The Gauntlet 3) and 7 finals under his belt, there is only 1 season that he did not make it to a final. That season, The Duel, had one of the most challenging and star-studded casts in Challenge history. Kenny has won a total of 35 dailies across 8 seasons, won 5 out of 6 eliminations, and amassed a total of $235,970. One of the greatest puzzlers of all time, the unending endurance through multiple finals and strengths all across the board shows that this man has what it takes. Also literally carried the GOAT Wes through Rivals.
- Leroy is a bit of surprising pick I'm sure. Looking at his overall stats, out of 11 appearances, he's only made the final 4 times, and has 0 wins. The unfortunate truth is that Leroy has the absolute worst luck when it comes to partners. On the plus side, this is coming after the PRIME Leroy that I chose. In Battle of the Exes 2, Leroy was in peak performance mode. They may have only won 1 daily, but after going into eliminations 4 times, he and Nia got the job done. Going against some of the greats, they took down Johnny Reilly and Avery, Wes and Theresa, and Bananas and Nany. Then after being paired with Theresa, they finished off Bananas and Nany AGAIN to stop them from making the final. As one of the only players to ever compete and win 4 eliminations in a single season, Leroy can hold it down as much as anyone.
- While my two previous competitors should be household names, we'll flip the switch by introducing a fresh face with only 2 seasons under her belt. Natalie ""Ninja"" Duran is a small yet feisty ball of competition. During War of the Worlds 1, Natalie managed to pull off 4 daily wins, an elimination win, and managed to be the only female left standing by the end of the final. She bested the strong Mattie, the durable Georgia, and the all time great Cara Maria during the final 2 day ""Death Path"" which is regarded as the hardest final in challenge history. Whether it's strength, endurance, puzzling, or running a ropes course, she's shown she's more than capable to provide what it takes to make this team compete.
- The oft-forgot Sam McGin completes the team. Sam has made only 1 appearance on The Challenge, during Battle of the Seasons II. During this season, her and her San Diego co -competitors managed to slide their way into a final, and an eventual win. Winning 4 dailies, and pulling off 2 elimination wins, Sam definitely held her own. The unfortunate side of things is how poorly she was treated on this season. Throughout the entire season, Sam was berated and belittled by Zach and Frank every chance they got. Everyone knows that there is no use in putting people down when running a competition, so I have no doubt that this team here will have nothing but support for Sam. Give her what she needs to run these finals and make another run. One of the forgotten "One and Done" competitors of The Challenge decides to give this one more go.
The Inferno Final Description
- Theo Campbell: With a strong second place finish his rookie season in a grueling WOTW 1 final, Theo Campbell is nothing short of what we want to see when it comes to athleticism on The Challenge. This is the man to lead my team through the final as long as he’s got the right teammates to utilize.
- Georgia Harrison: Has always worked well with Theo and Bear, so chemistry needs to be taken into account imo. Has proven in the past two seasons she is one of the toughest contestants on the show. Made a final in WOTW 1 her rookie season. Won 3-4 eliminations.
- Bear: Wild card. Has proven to be a tough competitor in elimination. Does work well with Theo and Georgia. If he spends less time focused on women he might make it farther in the game. But this scenario already puts him in the final and I believe he would perform well, especially with the partners I have chosen for him.
- Morgan Willett: Have wanted to see more of her, we don’t have much to go on but I think that with these players she would def thrive in the final.
- thank you to u/RohAnTheMaker
for the excellent description!
- Straightforward foot race with 7 stops along the way representing the 7 deadly sins.
- All team members are tied by handcuffs to start and each must finish each checkpoint before proceeding. Once finished with all 7, they race to the finish line. Below are the checkpoints:
- Lust - Each member must go under a limbo on the beach
- Wrath - Team knocks down pinatas looking for a key to remove the handcuffs
- Gluttony - Each member must eat 10 taquitos
- Envy - A balance obstacle course where the team is bringing large blocks of fake money from one side to another
- Greed - One at a time, each team member must climb across a cargo net from one side to another. Only 1 person from each team can go at a time
- Pride - Each team needs to solve a crossword puzzle with answers corresponding to their earlier daily challenges
- Sloth - Team members must carry another team member on their back or shoulders across the finish line
Which of these teams deserves to move on in our quest to discover The Challenge Fantasy Draft’s Biggest Loser? You decide. VOTE HERE!
Voting ends at 10 PM EST Monday, February 10.
submitted by MandyMTV
to MtvChallenge [link] [comments]
2019.11.25 16:57 funny_like_how Challenge Mania Live Chicago - Highlights
Challenge Mania Live kicked off by bringing out Brad, Derrick, Jamie, and finally the man of the hour, Mark Long. Derrick ran through the crowd carrying a Chicago flag as a cape. Pretty epic.
The roast began and I don’t think the crowd was really ready for an actual roast. Jokes got offensive fast, which were hilarious, but the crowd definitely seemed caught off guard and there were a lot of awkward ‘Oohhh’s’ from the audience.
Scott went and tore Mark a new one but as all roasts do, ended up on praising the man of the hour and sharing his highlights.
Video’s were also played of Mark’s highlights and from other cast members congratulating him on his success. Kenny was one of the videos.
Derrick also roasted Mark but when it came time for Jamie and Brad to roast him, both pretty much said they had nothing bad to say about the guy and they moved on.
Derrick’s roast included a question about Mark’s physique and if his chest was real. To prove it, they brought a fan on stage to be given a lap dance from Mark. She was a mega-fan it seemed so seemed to make her night! She said his chest was real and fantastic (messed up the Seinfeld quote that a chest was ‘real and SPECTACULAR.’) Scott brought that up.
Then after the 'roast' they spoke in a panel format about current day challenge seasons and how they've evolved over the years. The biggest takeaway is that the Finals have gotten significantly longer and harder compared to Mark & Jamie's earlier days, but, the challenge dailies and voting system have caused a number of competitors to not really have to compete at all. For example, one of the Finals Mark & Jamie had took them under an hour to complete and that was that. They were able to call their parents and let them know on the spot too which they joked that today that would have been an NDA breach. They said that the elimination rounds have just become a numbers game and back in their day, they had a points system from the challenge daily to determine who would have to go in, rather than a bunch of voting drama and “front-stabbing.”
There was a big rant/debate about how all challengers who make it to a final must have a requirement to have won in an elimination round. My favorite line was from Brad who said, "look at Cara Maria, what has she done this season?" But he also said she has had one of the biggest transformations on the Challenge from being not very athletic (couldn't run laps) to being one of the most athletic competitors (female) on the show. Scott was the most passionate about the topic about having to compete to get to a final because that is the memory everyone has about your season and how you had to fight. They called out ending clips for Vendettas in that no one will remember who won that since it wasn’t really shown and Cara didn’t really have a season-defining moment to go along with it.
They also said Jordan is becoming an all time great and that he has really carried this season so far with his antics and competitive spirit.
They also called out season defining moments like Jordan VS Josh, Derrick VS Joss, and the Bananas backpack. Fans remember those episodes.
They also discussed Derrick not being invited back recently to seasons despite getting 2nd on a recent season and having the most memorable elimination (VS Joss). Derrick should be invited back for a full season. (and I agree with that!!)
They made fun of the Jordan / Turbo argument about copying Turbo’s walk. I forget if it was Scott or Derrick who said if they had to be in a 3-person team on a Challenge that they’d select both Jordan & Turbo as partners. Pretty funny. They also said in a future season they expect the first male elimination round to be Jordan & Turbo if both are on.
They talked about top challengers (male of all time) and ranked out CT, Landon, Alton, and Jordan. (those were the 4 given to rank, not shading any other male members, they were just asked to rank them by a fan during Q&A).
They talked about going to a WWE wrestling match and running into the Miz. Scott is apparently a huge wrestling fan and was having the time of his life.
Mark told 2 stories about Eric Nies. The first being that he moved to the woods and is very spiritual / in tune with nature now to the point that from time to time that he’ll eat his son’s poop for the probiotics (not even kidding here). He also told a story about Eric that at a club, Pamela Anderson’s friend came up to them and asked them to come over to meet her. Eric said no, if she wants to meet me, she can come over here. She did and they dated for 9 months after that.
They gave Mark Long his Hall of Fame Ring and gave all the cast members a wrestling buddy that was designed like the specific people.
Brad said if he were to come back for a full season he would NOT play into alliances or the numbers and would take out any top dog or threat he could and control the game. Brad also talked about CT and how their elimination round together earlier on caused Brad to go to the gym and do leg day / squats more. He also mentioned he won on a technicality because CT broke the latch when he wasn’t supposed to, but, he did body up CT in the roller skating challenge daily and won a BMW motorcycle. Brad also said he planned to do a motorcycle jump over a car dealership later on for a MTV tour with Mark Long but for insurance reasons they wouldn’t let him. He also told the story about doing the Spartan race and throwing up on mile 2 and some guy offering him beef jerky. He said he was hungover from hanging out with Darrell from the night before (guess they are friends afterall after their fist fight on Duel 2!)
The did Q&A with fans and some questions I remember –
--Rank Alton, Landon, CT, and Jordan (don’t remember the 5 panel member’s responses but they said CT in his prime could have been an A-list actor if he pursued that career)
--Who was an underperformer and who was an overperformer that hasn’t come back (they said Rachel Robinson was someone who was a badass and a challenge champion who should have gotten more invites back)
--Someone basically asked if the challenge has gotten softer (they said the Finals have gotten harder and longer taking 2-3 days at a time but that the eliminations and voting process have taken some spark out of the game and that sparked the debate about a potential requirement to win an elimination to get to make it to a final)
-Someone asked a question about Tori and someone yelled, ‘which Tori?’ which got laughs and ‘Ohhh’s’ from the crowd because of Brad’s ex wife
-Someone asked a question about eliminations and Brad responded with something like, you can be physically prepared all you like but what happens if you get thrown into a circus game and your physique doesn’t matter?
-Someone asked if Mark Long would ever come back and he said he cannot just take off 3 months nowadays to do that but he would come back as an elimination 'mercenary' similar to how people like Derrick K have and given people like Joss a run for their money. But, likely not for a full season, just can take off 1 week
-Someone asked Mark - fuck, marry, kill and gave 3 names (Robin and 2 others, couldn't really hear at this point and don't recall his responses, but he did say he's hooked up with Robin, Trishelle, and a RW cast member from Philly that he couldn't even remember her name)
Show ended with Mark Long calling up a couple of studio executives (facetime) and joking that no one came to the show, then turning his phone around to see all the fans in the crowd screaming. Then Mark saying, you thought the fans wouldn’t want to see the OG crew? Well look at that!
That is all I can remember…
submitted by funny_like_how
to MtvChallenge [link] [comments]
2019.09.06 03:20 Pickup_your_nuts Today In History 06/09
- 3114 BC Date Maya/Mesoamerican Long Count Calendar starts dating from (as corresponds to the Julian Calendar).
- 394 Battle of Frigidus in Northern Italy: forces of Eastern Roman Emperor Theodosius I defeat those of Western Emperor Eugenius
- 1492 Christopher Columbus' fleet leaves Gomera, Canary islands
- 1522 Ferdinand Magellan's Spanish expedition aboard the Vitoria returns to Spain without their captain. First to circumnavigate the earth.
- 1543 French & Turkish fleet occupies Nice
- 1620 The Mayflower departs Plymouth, England with 102 Pilgrims and about 30 crew for the New World
- 1622 Spanish silver fleet disappears off Florida Keys; 1,000s die
- 1628 Puritans from Masschusetts Bay Colony land at Salem
- 1634 Battle at Nordlingen ends in Swedish/protestant German defeat
- 1642 English Long Parliament issues Ordinance ordering closure of London theatres including the Globe theatre, once part-owned by William Shakespeare
- 1651 King Charles II of England spends a day hiding in an oak tree during his escape after losing the Battle of Worcester
- 1666 After St Paul's Cathedral and much of the city had been burned down over four days, the Great Fire of London is finally extinguished.
- 1669 The siege of Candia ends with the Venetian fortress surrendering to the Ottomans.
- 1672 Willem III's troops reconquer Naarden from France
- 1675 Swedish admiral Stenbock sails out with fleet of 66 ships
- 1683 Le Plecta appointed French minister of Finance
- 1688 Austrian armies occupy Belgrade
- 1690 King Wiliam III escapes back to England
- 1715 Pro-James III-uprising in Scotland
- 1716 1st lighthouse built in north America (Boston)
- 1732 VOC dismisses Dutch east indies governor-general Diederik Dare
- 1776 Hurricane hits Martinique; 100 French and Dutch ships sink; 600 die
- 1776 1st (failed) submarine attack: David Bushnell's "Turtle" attacks British sailboat "Eagle" in Bay of NY
- 1776 Hurricane hits Guadeloupe, killing more than 6,000.
- 1781 The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting a British victory.
- 1791 Mozart's opera "La Clemenza di Tito" premieres in Prague
- 1819 Thomas Blanchard patents lathe
- 1837 Oberlin Collegiate Institute of Ohio goes co-ed (4 women, 30 men)
- 1839 Cherokee Nation unites and ratifies constitution at Tahlequah, Oklahoma
- 1869 1st westbound train arrives in San Francisco
- 1869 Mine fire kills 110 at Avondale, Pennsylvania
- 1870 Ship sinks in Gulf of Biscay; 483 die
- 1873 Regular Cable Car service begins on Clay Street, San Francisco
- 1876 Race riot in Charleston, South Carolina
- 1876 Southern Pacific line from Los Angeles to San Francisco completed
- 1880 Commencement of 1st Test Cricket in England, v Australia at The Oval
- 1880 W. G. Grace scores 152 in debut Test Cricket innings, v Aust The Oval
- 1883 Cub's Burns (extra bases), Williamson & Pfeiffer get 3 hits in 1 inn
- 1885 Eastern Rumelia declares its union with Bulgaria. The Unification of Bulgaria is accomplished.
- 1886 Queen Victoria establishes Distinguished Service Order (DSO)
- 1888 Queen Victoria grants William Mackinnon's Imperial British East Africa Company political & commercial rights
- 1888 Charles Turner becomes the first bowler to take 250 wickets in an English season - a feat since accomplished only by Tom Richardson (twice), J.T. Hearne, Wilfred Rhodes (twice) and Tich Freeman (six times).
- 1889 King Kabaka Mwanga of Buganda resigns
- 1898 Lord Kitchener destroys Mahdi's tomb in Omdurman
- 1899 Carnation processes its first can of evaporated milk
- 1899 US minister of Foreign affairs John Hay publishes his "Open Through Note"
- 1900 British General Buller occupies Lydenburg, South Africa
- 1901 US President William McKinley is shot by Leon Czolgosz, an anarchist, while visiting the Pan-American Exposition in New York
- 1904 Soccer team Rheden forms
- 1905 Atlanta Life Insurance Company forms
- 1905 Chicago White Sox Frank Smith no-hits Detroit Tigers, 15-0
- 1905 General Trade journal publishes 1st Dutch photo (train accident)
- 1909 Word received that American explorer Robert Peary had discovered the North Pole, 5 months earlier
- 1910 Saskatchewan (then Regina) Roughrider football club formed
- 1912 NY Giant Jeff Tesreau no-hits Philadelphia, 3-0
- 1913 19th US Golf Amateur Championship won by Jerry Travers
- 1913 1st aircraft to loop the loop - Adolphe Pégoud in France
- 1913 Hamilton Alerts apply for ORFU reinstatement, taking the name Hamilton Rowing Club
- 1914 World War I: First Battle of the Marne begins, French and British forces prevent German advance on Paris (till the 12th Sept)
- 1916 1st true supermarket, the "Piggly Wiggly" is opened by Clarence Saunders in Memphis, Tennessee
- 1917 French pilot Georges Guynemer shoots down 54th German aircraft
- 1920 Jack Dempsey KOs Billy Miske in 3 for heavyweight boxing title 1st radio broadcast of a prizefight
- 1920 US National Championship Men's Tennis, Forest Hills NY: Bill Tilden wins first of 6 straight US singles titles; beats Bill Johnston 6-1, 1-6, 7-5, 5-7, 6-3
- 1923 Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands celebrates her silver jubilee
- 1924 Assassination attempt on Benito Mussolini fails
- 1924 Charles Paddock captures 100 & 200 yd AAU national senior outdoor track & field championships
- 1927 Buddy DeSylva & Lew Brown's musical "Good News" premieres in NYC
- 1927 Red Sox beat NY Yankees 12-11 in 18 innings at Fenway Park
- 1928 USSR signs Briand-Kellogg-pact
- 1930 Brooklyn Dodgers beat Phillies 22-8
- 1930 Democratically elected Argentine president Hipólito Yrigoyen is deposed in a military coup.
- 1935 "Steamboat Round the Bend" film directed by John Ford and starring Will Rogers released weeks after Rogers' death
- 1937 Spanish Civil War: The start of the Battle of El Mazuco
- 1938 Queen Wilhelmina of the Netherlands celebrates 40th anniversary
- 1939 1st German air attack on Great Britain in WW II
- 1939 South Africa declares war on Nazi-Germany
- 1939 World War II: The Battle of Barking Creek.
- 1940 Crown prince Michael succeeds Carol II as king of Romania
- 1940 Generalissimo Gamelin arrested in France
- 1941 All Jews over age 6 in German territories ordered to wear a star
- 1941 Jews of Vilna Poland confined to their ghetto
- 1942 Czech marathon runner Oskar Hêks transported to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- 1943 "Congressional Limited" train derails near Frankfort, Philadelphia, kills 79
- 1943 Carl Scheib becomes youngest pitcher in American League history at 16years, 8 months
- 1943 US National Championship Men's Tennis, Forest Hills, NY: Joe Hunt beats fellow American Jack Kramer 6-3, 6-8, 10-8, 6-0 for his lone major title
- 1943 US National Championship Women's Tennis, Forest Hills, NY: American Pauline Betz successfully defends title; beats Louise Brough Clapp 6-3, 5-7, 6-3
- 1944 Gen Von Zangen's 15th army escape from Zealand
- 1945 A's catcher Greek George punches umpire Joe Rue gets suspended
- 1946 Terence Rattigan's "The Winslow Boy" premieres in London
- 1946 All-America Football Conference begins regular season play as the Cleveland Browns beat the Miami Seahawks 44-0 before 60,135 at Cleveland's Municipal Stadium
- 1948 "Mr Strauss Goes to Boston" opens at Century Theater NYC for 12 performances
- 1948 37th Davis Cup: USA beats Australia in New York (5-0)
- 1948 Juliana crowned Queen of The Netherlands
- 1949 Howard Unruh kills 13 neighbors in 12 minutes in Camden, New Jersey
- 1952 Canadian TV begins in Montreal
- 1953 Konrad Adenauer's CDU wins elections in German Federal Republic
- 1953 Roy Campanella sets record for HRs by a catcher at 38
- 1954 US plane shot down above Siberia
- 1954 WINS NYC begins playing rock n roll with Alan Freed Show
- 1954 Yankees use a record 10 pinch hitters
- 1954 "La Strada" directed by Federico Fellini premieres at the Venice Film Festival starring Anthony Quinn
- 1954 US National Championship Men's Tennis, Forest Hills, NY: Vic Seixas beats Australian Rex Hartwig 3-6, 6-2, 6-4, 6-4 for his second and final major singles title
- 1954 US National Championship Women's Tennis, Forest Hills, NY: Doris Hart beats Louise Brough Clapp 6-8, 6-1, 8-6 for the first of her 2 US singles titles
- 1955 "Catch a Star" opens at Plymouth Theater NYC for 23 performances
- 1955 J van Tilburg appointed governor of Suriname
- 1957 Elvis records "White Christmas", "Silent Night" & "Here Comes Santa Claus"
- 1958 Mary Ann Mobley (Miss), 21, crowned 31st Miss America 1959
- 1958 US performs nuclear test at S Atlantic Ocean
- 1960 Australian middle distance runner Herb Elliott breaks his own world record in winning the 1,500m at the Rome Olympics in 3:35.6
- 1960 American Otis Davis runs a world record 44.9 to win the gold medal in the 400m at the Rome Olympics; German Carl Kaufmann records same time but ruled second via photo finish
- 1960 In a famous victory American decathlete Rafer Johnson scores Olympic record 8,392 points to win the gold medal in Rome; beats rival & friend C.K. Yang of China by 58 points
- 1961 USSR performs nuclear test at Kapustin Yar USSR
- 1962 US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site
- 1963 Historian Lee Allen says Indians-Senators game is 100,000th in Major League baseball history
- 1963 Jerry Lee Lewis quits Sun Records
- 1963 The Centre for International Industrial Property Studies (CEIPI) is founded.
- 1965 India invades West Pakistan - official beginning of the Indo-Pakistani War
- 1965 KLNE TV channel 3 in Lexington, NB (PBS) begins broadcasting
- 1966 Race riot in Atlanta, Georgia
- 1968 Eric Clapton records guitar tracks for George Harrison's "While My Guitar Gently Weeps"
- 1968 Swaziland gains independence from Britain (National Day)
- 1969 "Cabaret" closes at Broadhurst Theater NYC after 1166 performances
- 1969 TV sitcom "The Brady Bunch" created by Sherwood Schwartz premieres on ABC in the US
- 1970 Palestinians seize 3 airliners
- 1970 USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR
- 1971 Jerry Lewis' 6th Muscular Dystrophy telethon raises $8,125,387
- 1971 British Prime Minister Edward Heath meets with Irish Prime MinisteTaoiseach Jack Lynch at Chequers in England to discuss the situation in Northern Ireland
- 1971 William Craig and Ian Paisley speak at a rally in Belfast before a crowd of approximately 20,000 people and call for the establishment of a 'third force' to defend 'Ulster'
- 1972 Summer Olympics resume in Munich, Germany after massacre of 11 Israeli athletes by Black September Palestinian terrorist organisation
- 1973 New York Times reports almost all Superfectas run at Yonkers, Roosevelt & Monticello from Jan-Mar of 1973 were fixed
- 1974 Saudi Arabia increases its oil buy-back price from 93 percent to 94.9 percent of posted price
- 1975 6.8 quake along Anatolian Fault kills over 2,000 in Lice, Turkey
- 1975 Tawny Elaine Godin (NY), 18, crowned 48th Miss America 1976
- 1975 Czech tennis star Martina Navratilova asks for US political asylum in New York City during the US Open
- 1975 US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site
- 1976 Jerry Lewis' 11th Muscular Dystrophy telethon, Dean Martin appears
- 1976 Russian pilot Belenko defects to Japan in a Mig 25 jet
- 1977 Angels acquire Dave Kingman from Padres for cash, 9 days later Yankees buy Kingman (started with Mets) who plays in all 4 divisions in 1977
- 1978 USSR performs underground nuclear test
- 1979 "Peter Pan" opens at Lunt-Fontanne Theater NYC for 578 performances
- 1980 French runner Chantal Langlacé sets women's 100k world record (7h 27m 22s) in Amiens, France
- 1980 US College football longest losing streak of 50 games ends for Macalester College (St. Paul)
- 1980 Susan Powell (Okla), 21, crowned 53rd Miss America 1981
- 1980 Macalaster U of St Paul, Minn beating Mount Senario 17-14
- 1980 US Open Women's Tennis: In the centenary women's singles final, Chris Evert-Lloyd wins her 5th US title; beats Hana Mandlíková 5-7, 6-1, 6-1
- 1981 Musical "They're Playing Our Song" closes at Imperial NYC after 1082 performances
- 1981 Robert Granville "Bob" Lemon named NY Yankee manager for 2nd time
- 1982 Dutch Internal minister Mr M Red assigns BVD to spy on communists
- 1982 Jerry Lewis' 17th Muscular Dystrophy telethon raises $28,400,000
- 1982 Paul McCartney releases "Tug of War"
- 1982 Pittsburgh Pirates retire Willie Stargell's #8
- 1982 Polish dissidents seize Polish Embassy in Bern, Switzerland
- 1983 Soviet Union admits that it shot down the South Korean airliner KAL 007 on September 1st
- 1984 Lanford Wilson's "Balm in Gilead" premieres in NYC
- 1984 Today Show begins live remote telecasts from Moscow
- 1984 "Amadeus" from the play by Peter Shaffer, directed by Milos Forman and starring Tom Hulce premieres in Los Angeles (Academy Awards Best Picture 1985)
- 1985 Midwest Express Airlines Flight 105, a Douglas DC-9 crashes just after takeoff from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, killing 31.
- 1985 Mark Messier loses control of his Porsche and totals three cars, and would later be charged with hit and run and careless driving (he would pay a fine)
- 1986 Attack on synagogue in Istanbul, 23 killed
- 1986 Jozef Pribilinec speed walking world record time (15,447k)
- 1986 Michael Spinks TKOs Steffen Tangstad in 4 for heavyweight boxing title
- 1986 USSR charges correspondent Nicholas Daniloff with spying
- 1986 US Open Women's Tennis: Martina Navratilova wins her 3rd US singles title; beats Czech star Helena Suková 6-3, 6-2
- 1987 Conjoined twins Benjamin & Patrick Binder separated at John Hopkins Hospital
- 1987 Douglas Wakiihuri wins marathon (2:11:48)
- 1987 Saskatchewan's Dave Ridgway kicks a CFL-record 60-yard field goal
- 1988 Crippled soviet Soyuz TM-5 lands safely with 2 cosmonauts aboard
- 1988 Thomas Gregory (11) swims English Channel
- 1988 USSR performs underground nuclear test
- 1989 6th MTV Video Music Awards: Living Colour wins
- 1989 Amateur Athletic Fed strips Ben Johnson of all track records
- 1989 Police computer accuses 41,000 Parisians of murdeprostitution
- 1990 7th MTV Video Music Awards: Sinead O'Connor wins
- 1990 US citizen is shot in Kuwait; oil markets surge on aggressive US statements toward Iraq
- 1991 33rd Walker Cup: US, 14-10
- 1991 Ronald Venetiaan chosen president of Suriname
- 1991 USSR recognizes the independence of the 3 Baltic republics (Latvia, Estonia and Lithuania)
- 1991 The name Saint Petersburg is restored to Russia's second largest city, which had been renamed Leningrad in 1924.
- 1992 Noureddine Morceli runs world record 1500m (3:28.86)
- 1993 Jerry Lewis' 28th Muscular Dystrophy telethon raises $46,014,922
- 1994 Actor Jackson Pinckney awarded $487,000 for being partially blinded by Jean-Claude Van Damme during filming of "Cyborg"
- 1995 Cal Ripken Jr breaks Gehrig's record, plays in 2,131 straight games
- 1995 Senate Ethics committee votes 6-0 to ask for expulsion of Bob Packwood
- 1996 Baltimore Orioles' Eddie Murray's 500th career HR
- 1997 Funeral of Diana, Princess of Wales held at Westminster Abbey in London
- 2008 US Open Women's Tennis: Serena Williams wins her third US title; beats Jelena Janković of Serbia 6-4, 7-5
- 2009 Canadian Open Women's Golf, Priddis Greens GC: Suzann Pettersen of Norway wins by 5 strokes from a group of 5 players
- 2012 61 illegal immigrants die after a fishing boat capsizes off the coast of Turkey
- 2012 Barack Obama accepts the Democratic nomination for US President
- 2013 20 people are killed by Islamist militants in villages in northeast Nigeria
- 2015 German police confirm more than 13,000 refugees have arrived in Southern Germany in last 2 days fleeing conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan
- 2016 Minnesota man Danny Heinrich admits to kidnapping and murdering 11-year-old Jacob Wetterling on October 22, 1989
- 2017 Hurricane Irma makes landfall on Caribbean islands of Barbuda, Sint Maartens and British Virgin Islands. Prime Minister Gaston Browne reports 95% of buildings in Barbuda damaged.
- 2017 Catalonia's parliament passes law to allow referendum on independence from Spain
- 2018 World Surf League announces from 2019 there would be equal prize money for men and women across elite tour events; first US-based global sports league with gender pay parity
- 2018 India's Supreme Court legalizes gay sex, overturning a colonial law
- 2018 New York and New Jersey state attorneys launch investigations into sexual abuse by the Catholic clergy, bring to six the number of states investigating
- 2018 Brazilian presidential candidate Jair Bolsonaro is stabbed at a campaign rally in Juiz de Fora, Brazil
- 2018 Remains of 166 people, 2 years old, found in mass grave in Veracruz state, Mexico
submitted by Pickup_your_nuts
to ConservativeKiwi [link] [comments]
2019.08.04 06:17 anti-ZOG-sci-fry House of Rothschild: Then & Now (Part 3)
House of Rothschild: Then & Now (Part 3)
by Jayge 8^J
"Baron Abraham Edmond Benjamin James de Rothschild (19 August 1845 – 2 November 1934) was a French member of the Rothschild banking family. A strong supporter of Zionism, his large donations lent significant support to the movement during its early years, which helped lead to the establishment of the State of Israel...in 1882 Edmond cut back on his purchases of art and began to buy land in Southern Syria (Ottoman Palestine). He became a leading proponent of the Zionist movement, financing the first site at Rishon LeZion. In his goal for the establishment of a Jewish homeland, he promoted industrialization and economic development. In 1924, he established the Palestine Jewish Colonization Association (PICA), which acquired more than 125,000 acres (50,586 ha) of land and set up business ventures. Edmond de Rothschild also played a pivotal role in Israel's wine industry. Under the supervision of his administrators in Ottoman Palestine, farm colonies and vineyards were established, and two major wineries were opened in Rishon LeZion and Zikhron Ya'akov. It is estimated that Rothschild spent over $50 million in supporting the settlements and backed research in electricity by engineers and financed development of an electric generating station. Jews and Arabs lived amicably on Rothschild's land, with no Arab grievances, even in the worst periods of disturbance. According to historian Albert M. Hyamson, "Rothschild recognised that the overriding interest of the Jews of Palestine was the confidence and the friendship of their Arab neighbours. The interests of the Arab cultivators of the land he bought were never overlooked, but by development he made this land capable of maintaining a population ten times its former size." While Edmond de Rothschild was not always supportive of an inclusive government - he suggested in 1931 to Judah Magnes that "We must hold them (the Arabs) down with a strong hand" - he acknowledged the importance of co-governance and peaceful coexistence in a 1934 letter to the League of Nations, stating that "the struggle to put an end to the Wandering Jew, could not have as its result, the creation of the Wandering Arab.""
"Nathaniel Charles Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild, OM, GBE, FRCA, Hon FKC, Hon FBA (born 29 April 1936) is a British investment banker and a member of the prominent Rothschild banking family. He is also honorary president of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research...From 1963 Rothschild worked at the family bank N M Rothschild & Sons in London, before resigning in 1980 due to a family dispute. The chairmanship of the bank had passed from his father, who had chosen to follow a scientific career and had lost control of the majority voting shares, to his cousin Sir Evelyn Robert de Rothschild, and Jacob felt that his aspirations would be thwarted. He sold his minority stake in the bank, but took independent control of Rothschild Investment Trust (now RIT Capital Partners plc), an investment trust listed on the London Stock Exchange. After resigning from the bank in 1980, Jacob Rothschild went on to found J. Rothschild Assurance Group (now St. James's Place plc) with Sir Mark Weinberg in 1991. In 1989, he joined forces with Sir James Goldsmith and Kerry Packer, in an unsuccessful bid for British American Tobacco. Rothschild is Chairman of RIT Capital Partners plc, one of the largest investment trusts quoted on the London Stock Exchange with a net asset value of about £2 billion. He is Chairman of J Rothschild Capital Management, a subsidiary of RIT Capital Partners plc. He is also a Member of the Council for the Duchy of Cornwall for HRH The Prince of Wales and a member of the International Advisory Board of The Blackstone Group. He also retains many other venture capital and property interests. From November 2003 until his retirement in 2008, he was Deputy Chairman of BSkyB Television and until 2008 he was a Director of RHJ International. In 2003 Rothschild came under scrutiny when Russian oil industrialist Mikhail Khodorkovsky's shares in YUKOS passed to him under a deal they concluded prior to Khodorkovsky's arrest. In November 2010, an undisclosed entity affiliated with Rothschild purchased a 5.0% equity interest in Genie Energy, a subsidiary of IDT Corporation, for $10.0 million. In 2013, Genie Energy was granted exclusive oil and gas exploration rights to a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights. From his headquarters in St James's Place in London, Jacob Rothschild has cultivated an influential set of clients, business associates and friends who have extended his interests far beyond the normal scope of a banker. He maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger. His country estate has been a regular venue for visiting heads of state including Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Margaret Thatcher received French President François Mitterrand there at a summit in 1990. He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by such figures as James Wolfensohn, former president of the World Bank, Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffett and Arnold Schwarzenegger." -- Wikipedia
"US Presidents Murdered By The Rothschild Banking Cartel Lincoln's Private War: The Trail of Blood 7-12-9 Lincoln's Birthday gives us an appropriate opportunity to examine some deep American traditions which may also give us some unusual insights into the "principalities and powers" of Ephesians Chapter 6. Abraham Lincoln worked valiantly to prevent the Rothschild's attempts to involve themselves in financing the Civil War. Interestingly, it was the Czar of Russia who provided the needed assistance against the British and French, who were among the driving forces behind the secession of the South and her subsequent financing. Russia intervened by providing naval forces for the Union blockade of the South in European waters, and by letting both countries know that if they attempted to join the Confederacy with military forces, they would also have to go to war with Russia. The Rothschild interests did succeed, through their agent Treasury Secretary Salmon P. Chase, to force a bill (the National Banking Act) through Congress creating a federally chartered central bank that had the power to issue U.S. Bank Notes. Afterward, Lincoln warned the American people: "The money power preys upon the nation in time of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. I see in the near future a crisis approaching that unnerves me, and causes me to tremble for the safety of our country. Corporations have been enthroned, an era of corruption will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people, until the wealth is aggregated in a few hands, and the republic is destroyed. "<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#4
>4 Lincoln continued to fight against the central bank, and some now believe that it was his anticipated success in influencing Congress to limit the life of the Bank of the United States to just the war years that was the motivating factor behind his assassination. The Lone Assassin Myth is Born Modern researchers have uncovered evidence of a massive conspiracy that links the following parties to the Bank of Rothschild:<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#5
>5 Lincoln's Secretary of War Edwin Stanton, John Wilkes Booth, his eight co-conspirators, and over seventy government officials and businessmen involved in the conspiracy. When Booth's diary was recovered by Stanton's troops, it was delivered to Stanton. When it was later produced during the investigation, eighteen pages had been ripped out. These pages, containing the aforementioned names,were later found in the attic of one of Stanton's descendants. >From Booth's trunk, a coded message was found that linked him directly to Judah P. Benjamin, the Civil War campaign manager in the South for the House of Rothschild. When the war ended, the key to the code was found in Benjamin's possession. The assassin, portrayed as a crazed lone gunman with a few radical friends, escaped by way of the only bridge in Washington not guarded by Stanton's troops. "Booth" was located hiding in a barn near Port Royal, Virginia, three days after escaping from Washington. He was shot by a soldier named Boston Corbett, who fired without orders. Whether or not the man killed was Booth is still a matter of contention, but the fact remains that whoever it was, he had no chance to identify himself. It was Secretary of War Edwin Stanton who made the final identification. Some now believe that a dupe was used and that the real John Wilkes Booth escaped with Stanton's assistance. Mary Todd Lincoln, upon hearing of her husband's death, began screaming, "Oh, that dreadful house!" Earlier historians felt that this spontaneous utterance referred to the White House. Some now believe it may have been directed to Thomas W. House, a gun runner, financier, and agent of the Rothschild's during the Civil War, who was linked to the anti-Lincoln, pro-banker interests.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#6
>6 The Federal Reserve Another myth that all Americans live with is the charade known as the "Federal Reserve." It comes as a shock to many to discover that it is not an agency of the United States Government. The name "Federal Reserve Bank" was designed to deceive, and it still does. It is not federal, nor is it owned by the government. It is privately owned.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#7
>7 It pays its own postage like any other corporation. Its employees are not in civil service. Its physical property is held under private deeds, and is subject to local taxation. Government property, as you know, is not. It is an engine that has created private wealth that is unimaginable, even to the most financially sophisticated. It has enabled an imperial elite to manipulate our economy for its own agenda and enlisted the government itself as its enforcer. It controls the times, dictates business, affects our homes and practically everything in which we are interested. It takes powerful force to maintain an empire, and this one is no different. The concerns of the leadership of the "Federal Reserve" and its secretive international benefactors appear to go well beyond currency and interest rates. Andrew Jackson Andrew Jackson was the first President from west of the Appalachians. He was unique for the times in being elected by the voters, without the direct support of a recognized political organization. He vetoed the renewal of the charter for the Bank of the United States on July 10, 1832. In 1835, President Andrew Jackson declared his disdain for the international bankers: "You are a den of vipers. I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning."<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#8
>8 There followed an (unsuccessful) assassination attempt on President Jackson's life. Jackson had told his vice president, Martin Van Buren, "The bank, Mr. Van Buren, is trying to kill me...."<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#9
>9 Was this the beginning of a pattern of intrigue that would plague the White House itself over the coming decades? Was his (and Lincoln's) death related by an invisible thread to the international bankers? James Garfield President James Abram Garfield, our 20th President, had previously been Chairman of the House Committee on Appropriations and was an expert on fiscal matters. (Upon his election, among other things, he appointed an unpopular collector of customs at New York, whereupon the two Senators from New York--Roscoe Conkling and Thomas Platt--resigned their seats.) President Garfield openly declared that whoever controls the supply of currency would control the business and activities of all the people. After only four months in office, President Garfield was shot at a railroad station on July 2, 1881. Another coincidence. John F. Kennedy President John F. Kennedy planned to exterminate the Federal Reserve System. In 1963 he signed Executive Orders EO-11 and EO-110, returning to the government the responsibility to print money, taking that privilege away from the Federal Reserve System.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#10
>10 Shortly thereafter, President John F. Kennedy was assassinated.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#11
>11 The professional, triangulated fire that executed the President of the United States is not the most shocking issue. The high- level coordination that organized the widespread coverup is manifest evidence of the incredible power of a "hidden government" behind the scenes. (Sound preposterous? Read Kill Zone, by Craig Roberts for an update on the events in Dealey Plaza.) The Trail of Blood Continues In the 70's and 80's, Congressman Larry P. McDonald spearheaded efforts to expose the hidden holdings and intentions of the international money interests. His efforts ended on August 31, 1983, when he was killed when Korean Airlines 007 was "accidentally" shot down in Soviet airspace. A strange coincidence, it would seem. Senator John Heinz and former Senator John Tower had served on powerful Senate banking and finance committees and were outspoken critics of the Federal Reserve and the Eastern Establishment. On April 4, 1991, Senator John Heinz was killed in a plane crash near Philadelphia.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#12
>12 On the next day, April 5, 1991, former Senator John Tower was also killed in a plane crash. The coincidences seem to mount.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#13
>13 Attempts to just audit the Federal Reserve continue to meet with failure. It is virtually impossible to muster support for any issue that has the benefit of a media blackout.<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#14
>14 (The bizarre but tragic reality that the American people suffer from a managed and controlled media is a subject for another discussion.) Beginning of a Series For many years, numerous authors have attempted to sound the alarm that there exists a hidden "shadow government" that actually rules America. Most of us have dismissed these "conspiracy theory" views as extremist and unrealistic. However, when I had the opportunity to have lunch with Otto von Habsburg,<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#15
>15 Member of the European Parliament, he made two remarks that caught my attention. The first was: "The ignorance in America is overwhelming." Indeed, the contrast in general awareness of world affairs between the average American and the average European is striking. It was his second observation that really provoked me: "The concentration of power in America is frightening."<http://www.servelec.net/lincoln.htm#16
>16 As a reasonably circumspect senior executive, having spent three decades in international finance and viewing America as a broadly based representative democracy, his remark shocked me. It prompted me to do some more homework. The results of my inquiries are most disturbing. Sources: 1. Wardner, James W., The Planned Destruction of America, Longwood Communications, 397 Kingslake Drive, DeBarry, FL, 1994. [IMG]A "must read." 2. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, Consolidated Press International, 1994. Fascinating expos, on the assassination of John F. Kennedy. Paul, Ron, The Ron Paul Survival Report (a newsletter by a former congressman on monetary issues, personal survival, etc.), P.O. Box 602, Lake Jackson, TX, 77566. (A comprehensive list of similar resources is also included in the notes to <http://www.khouse.org/briefing.html
>The Vortex Strategy, Volume 2.) Notes: 1. <http://www.servelec.net/briefing.html
>Briefing Packages Iron Mixed with Clay: The Emergent European Suprastate; Mystery of Babylon; Daniel's Seventy Weeks; et al. 2. 2 Corinthians 2:11. 3. Ephesians 6:12. 4. Roberts, Archibald E., Bulletin--Committee to Restore the Constitution, Feb. 1989, p. 6; H.S. Kennan, The Federal Reserve Bank, p. 9; James W. Wardner, The Planned Destruction of America, p. 23. 5. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, p. 170. 6. Thomas W. House was the father of "Colonel" Edward Mandell House who later became the key player in the election of Woodrow Wilson and the passage of the Federal Reserve Act. 7. Lewis vs. United States, Ninth Circuit Court, Apr. 17, 1982. 8. Roberts, Archibald E., Bulletin--Committee to Restore the Constitution, Feb. 1989, p. 5. 9. Schlesinger Jr., Arthur M., The Age of Jackson, Mentor Books, NY, 1945, p. 6-7. 10. Roberts, Craig, Kill Zone, Typhoon Press, Consolidated Press International, 1994, p. 189. 11. For a current summary of what really happened at Dealey Plaza, read Craig Robert's Kill Zone. 12. Kah, Gary H., En Route to Global Occupation, Huntington House Publishers, Lafayette, LA, 1992, p. 19. 13. ibid., p. 18. 14. ibid., p. 19-20. 15. His father ruled Europe until the end of the Austrian-Hungarian Empire in 1918. 16. <http://www.khouse.org/update.html
>Personal UPDATE, November 1993, p. 4-8." -- rense.com
"VIDEO: Were The Devastating California Wildfires Caused By Directed-Energy Weapons? By cloverchronicle on November 18, 2018 At around 9:45 PM on Sunday October 8th, 2017, the Tubbs Fire began in Northern California. And by the time the sun came up, over 1,000 homes were destroyed. Videos and photographs show how this so-called forest fire seemed to spare the wild and somehow jumped from house to house. CNN reported that the so-called forest fire jumped to the freeway. Hundreds of photographs show cars with melted trails of aluminum alloys from what must have been an unprecedented amount of power. The average forest fire burns at 1,100 degrees Fahrenheit. Aluminum alloys will melt at temperatures between 1,200 and 2,000 degrees. But many of these cars were nowhere near a forest fire. Some cars were flipped over. Credit: David McNew/Getty Images Credit: Eric Risberg/AP Photo The heat must have been intense. Not only was it able to melt aluminum alloy, but consistently every home that caught fire was leveled to white powdery ash in less than 12 hours. By October 31st, the Tubbs Fire had destroyed 5,643 buildings. PG&E (Pacific Gas and Electric) was found responsible for 16 of the fires; over $10 billion in damages. All of this while producing $1 billion a year in profits for the Rothschild Investment Group. PG&E warned the public that the fires would not just continue, but will grow larger every season. They warned their investors that future liability will force PG&E into bankruptcy. In June, utility officials told state lawmakers that they needed protection to survive the coming fire season. On August 31st, California state legislature passed a utility bailout bill to protect PG&E, its shareholders and Rothschild Investment. At sunrise on Thursday, November 8th, the Camp Fire wildfire began in California. It has all the same anomalies as the Tubbs Fire and is already twice as devastating. Many people are asking the same question: Is this an attack? In 2003, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld and General Richard Myers admit to the development of directed-energy weapons and microwave technology. In 2017, Lockheed Martin shoots drones out of the sky with an invisible laser beam that burns them from the inside out. The technology exists. The evidence is there. But the motive? Perhaps it can be found in the United Nations Agenda 21 where in certain areas of the country are proposed to be off limits to human use. It just so happens that these strange California fires seem to all be within the proposed “no human use” areas. Credit: EPI New regulations of insurance policies are preventing homeowners from rebuilding. Meanwhile, they claim this is the new normal and are now claiming it is a phenomenon of global warming. One thing is for certain: The governor of California has already assured that the people will pay for all of the damages. (Credit: Infowars)" -- cloverchronicle.com
"VIDEO: Woman Predicted Deadly California Wildfires Back In February, Said Pacific Gas And Electric Would Be Responsible By cloverchronicle on November 16, 2018 A video posted earlier this year on YouTube shows a woman from StopTheCrime.net
speaking at a Sonoma County Board of Supervisors meeting. Almost immediately, she stated the following: “One of the reasons why I was not here for two and half years… I used to be a regular attendee here… but Pacific Gas and Electric was intercepted with a download of documents professing the fact that they were going to be using directed energy weapons, satellite based, on Sonoma County. That has been up on YouTube with the plan to burn up Northern California.” “We discovered that Pacific Gas and Electric is operated by and large by Rothschild. Rothschild owns Weather Central and also has a large hand in weather modification, globally. And it’s so sad to be here today because I have family members that lost homes and I live in a county that I call home… that is being literally overrun by a power that has not yet been discussed.” “And I’m horrified and sad to be here right now. Very sad. But the plan to burn up Northern California was real. It was your first early warning. And there were emails that were sent to other government officials… (they) knew about this. And I would ask you please to watch the YouTube (video). Listen to it, because the second plan of burning up Northern California hasn’t yet happened. But it will. It will happen.” Watch the video below: Interestingly enough, an anonymous image board user also mentioned PG&E, along with some other details, in a couple of their posts: “The Camp Fire was a pre-planned event! I saw activity in the community of Paradise that gave me the sinking feeling that something was going to occur. I even told my daughter the week previous that something was going to happen. Capstone company needs to be completely investigated. I was told they were contracted by PG&E and working in the area for a couple of weeks previous to the event. I saw strange things during the fire being done by this company. Certain houses surrounded by fire trucks as up the street people burned alive in their cars. On top of that the town of Paradise turned the water off which prevented firemen from doing their jobs. The 3rd day Cal Fire called and demanded the water be turned back on. Many years ago we discovered that approx 75% of the hydrants in our town are blank. They are not connected to any water source at all. I lost everything I own to this fire. Most of the town did. Many people lost their lives trying to escape. I have lived in this town since 84 and have seen some of the worst fire seasons on record. This was not a regular fire. The wind was NOT blowing like they claim except in the vicinity of the fire itself. There are roads with every house burnt to the ground but garbage cans standing perfectly untouched in the street between the burnt houses. In the weeks before many of the retirement and convalescent homes had evacuation drills and made sure that each person had a bag packed with 3 days worth of clothes and meds which stayed packed and ready after the drill. There is so much more to share, but there is no one here trustworthy to talk to.”“My thoughts on why… All of the California communities burned this year are for the most part Republicans. Between Camp fire and the Carr fire there are now 1000s of displaced voters. And the gold… The town of Paradise is literally on a mountain of un-mined gold. People have avoided selling property for generations to pass it down to family and not have the town destroyed. I would bet the last dollar in my pocket that there will be a few contractors come through to purchase as much property as possible at this point. I need help and I am absolutely willing to doxx myself to the f**king world. I drove through fire to save my grandchildren’s lives and I will go to whatever length I have to find the answer to who and why they did this to my community.”" -- cloverchronicles.com
"Meet The Remaining Heirs Of The Legendary Rothschild Dynasty...When the Rothschilds last made headlines, Nat was suing a British newspaper for libel in connection with a trip he took to a Russian sauna with an oligarch and a British lord. A family that has defined several eras of financial history, and has established institutions and residency across Europe needs no introduction. But Nat is far from the only scion of the famous banking family who pops in and out of the headlines. We've pulled together the current exploits of the far-flung, and at this point distantly-related, family members. Nathaniel 'Nat' Rothschild...Current whereabouts and activity: Besides the whole sauna situation, Nat was co-chairman of the hedge fund Atticus Capital from 1996 until it ceased activity in 2009. He now lives in Switzerland a majority of the time and runs JNR Limited, an advisory business focused on emerging markets natural resources transactions. He is co-chair of Bumi Plc, an Indonesian mining company listed on the London Stock Exchange. He was also reported to be friends with Muammar Qaddafi's son Saif. Lineage: The youngest of four children and only son of Jacob Rothschild, 4th Baron Rothschild and Serena Mary Dunn." -- businessinsider.com
Ben Walsh Feb. 7, 2012, 9:13 AM
"The richest Rothschild of them all...By Zoe Brennan. Nat Rothschild is at the centre of a political storm after alleging Shadow Tory Chancellor George Osborne solicited a donation from a Russian oligarch. Party boy: Nat Rothschild has shed his wild side to earn a fortune. As the young man spoke, silence descended. Gathered around the table at this high-powered lunch in central London earlier this month were the elite of the British business world. Marcus Agius, chairman of Barclays bank, Sir David Arculus of the O2 telecoms giant, and Ian Davis, the global managing director of McKinsey consulting company, put down their knives and forks to listen. The unassuming man - 20 years younger than the assembled company - delivered a considered and incisive view of global markets with a gravitas that belied his youth. One witness says: "It was incredibly impressive. He waited for his moment, and then came across as calculating and powerful. I think everyone was taken by surprise. "I found it impossible to square what I knew of his previous wild-child existence with the man who sat before us." The man in question was Nat Rothschild - the 35-year-old scion of the wealthy banking dynasty, one-time black sheep of the family, and now a rising star in his own right. Earlier this month, the New York Times highlighted his extraordinary metamorphosis from playboy to hedge fund prince, and tipped him as "a kingmaker in his own right, and an investor who some say may become the richest Rothschild of them all". An extravagant assertion - but not without some plausibility. Rich-list compiler Philip Beresford says: "He has been on my radar for some time. He jets around the world empire-building, keeping in touch with his deals via the latest satellite communications. He has the years on his side and the right connections. "What he needs is one of those historic opportunities like the ones seized by his ancestors. If he gets that golden moment, he could be the richest one of his generation." Nat is in line to become the fifth Baron Rothschild and inherit around £500million from his banker father. But now, thanks to a complicated web of private equity investments in the Ukraine and Eastern Europe, and his partnership in Atticus Capital, a hugely successful £7billion hedge fund, Nat is set to exceed the fortune he will be bequeathed with his own earnings. His wealth has been accrued in his role as the adviser to Oleg Deripaska, one of the richest oligarchs in Russia and the owner of the aluminum giant Rusal, which recently merged with two other companies to create the world's largest aluminum company. And, although discreet in his business deals, privately he lives the life one would associate with a Rothschild. His best friend is Roman Abramovich, the owner of Chelsea Football Club, and he is currently rumoured to be dating the young film actress Natalie Portman. An accomplished skier, his principal residence is in Klosters, Switzerland, and he uses his Gulfstream jet to travel between his other homes in Paris, Moscow, London, New York and Greece. Nat is a generous and gregarious host, who lavishes his guests with vintage champagne and wine from the Rothschild vineyards - but he no longer raises a glass himself: that would be to lapse into the libertine existence he has left behind. For his rise is all the more noteworthy given the fact that it once appeared that Nat Rothschild - sadly like several of the dynasty before him - was self-destructing. In 1996, one of Nat Rothschild's cousins, Amschel, hanged himself at the age of 41. He had just been asked to fill a leading position in the family bank in London. Four years later, another cousin, Raphael de Rothschild, died in Manhattan from a heroin overdose. He was just 23. For some years it appeared that Nat Rothschild, too, would follow in their blighted footsteps. From an early age, he appeared an unlikely dealmaker. A contemporary at Eton remembers him as "a rather scruffy and unpredictable boy with a rebellious streak, who you would never have tipped to make a big success of his life". At one stage during his Eton career, Rothschild was sent to live with a master, in a vain attempt to rein him in. The friend says: "He seemed the classic example of a boy born into huge privilege, weighed down with parental expectations, but who resisted any type of conformism and resented authority." He adds: "To be honest, aside from his name, he's the last person I would have expected to end up running his own hedge fund - but then perhaps that's what's made him so successful. He has a willingness to take risks, to seek out the extreme, to act impetuously." While at Oxford, Rothschild soon became infamous for his excesses. He was a member of the notorious Bullingdon Club, the debauched all-male drinking society with a reputation for drug-taking and wanton vandalism, which counts David Cameron among its former members. Indeed, Rothschild once pushed a portable toilet down a steep hill - with a friend still inside. An Oxford friend remembers: "We were at Wadham together. Nat was rarely out of black tie, he would drink and party through the night, and then sleep through the day in his formal suit, much to the dismay of his history tutors. "He's not blessed in the looks department, he's got carrot-red hair and freckles. But Nat is very charming and has a penchant for fast cars. "At college, he was known as a babe magnet - at parties, the beautiful girls would flock to him like bees to honey. That's what the name Rothschild does for you. Women seem to find it a very powerful aphrodisiac." Favoured girls would be asked back to his father Jacob's lavish country estate, where the young lothario reputedly slashed their car tyres so that he might detain them long enough to seduce them. An escort girl recently claimed that in 1994, Rothschild asked her to supply drugs and strippers to a party at the Rothschild stately home, Waddesdon Manor, Buckinghamshire, which is now run by the National Trust. She said: "They were very precise in what they wanted - three slim black girls in stockings, suspenders and high heels. They also wanted the girls to do extras." When Nat embarked on a romance with Kate Moss's friend, model Annabelle Neilson, his family must have cast a jaded eye over his latest choice, whom he had met on a beach in India. They were even more horrified when, aged just 23, he eloped with her to Las Vegas, and married her. "It was a huge shock to Jacob and his wife, Lady Serena," says a close family friend. "They expected him to date models and sow his wild oats - but marrying Annabelle was incredibly impetuous and obviously against the advice of the family lawyers. They were just appalled. "The girl's party trick was to climb onto the dining table in her tiny dress and stilettos and dance amid the crystal and silver. Rather vulgar, I'm afraid. Nat's parents predicted it would end in tears, and it did." For a while, the couple appeared to live a gilded life, gracing the pages of glossy magazines - partying in Cannes with friends such as supermodel Elle Macpherson, designer Alexander McQueen, and "It" girl Tamara Beckwith, or sunning themselves in the Caribbean. After just three years of partying - and cataclysmic rows - the couple divorced and Neilson reportedly received a generous financial settlement in return for rescinding the dynastic name and signing a confidentiality agreement. At that moment, alone in New York and, according to friends, "a mess", Rothschild took stock of his hitherto aimless society life. Those close to him say that he suddenly found something repellent in his lifestyle. He decided to turn his back on partying and step up to his name. To that end, he joined the merchant bank Lazards in London and then moved to New York. There Nat met Timothy Barakett, a young investor who was trying to raise money for Atticus, his new hedge fund (basically, a private investment fund open only to selected individuals and following a complex investment strategy). He asked Barakett for a job, but was turned down. The men stayed in touch, though, and two years later, Barakett took Rothschild on, giving him the title of director of business development - a position in which he was, of course, able to open doors for his partner. At the time, they were Atticus's only two employees. But not for long. Since its inception, the fund has grown an incredible 30 per cent a year and now has £7billion under its management. Success has brought huge rewards: in 2005, Rothschild was paid just over £40million. According to insiders, he made even more than that last year. "He has had an incredible evolution, and he has done it on his own,"Barakett told the New York Times. "It's not about family connections. He has a knack for identifying talented people and interesting investments." Those close to Rothschild believe he is haunted by the desire to live up to his father Jacob's accomplishments, and is determined to enhance the family name. He has recently joined his father in a business venture, JNR, which invests in Russian companies. There is a plan to float it on the London Stock Exchange next year, with some valuations approaching £2billion, making Nat's share worth £300million. Like many Rothschilds before him, he is an avid collector of contemporary art - one of his favourite pieces being a life-sized canvas of a decapitated bikini-clad woman by the British artist Julian Opie. When on business in America, he lives in a breathtaking, minimalist Manhattan town house, which is about to be featured in Men's Vogue. The property is littered with giant flat-screen TVs and expensive boys' toys, with lacquered sliding panels hiding any mess. Modernistic touch screens control the music, heat and televisions, and an outdoor shower graces the rooftop terrace. Only the wine cellar betrays his old-money heritage, with the family connections to Chateau Mouton and Chateau Lafite-Rothschild. Some 670-odd backlit bottles are cradled inside a series of top- of-the-range glass- doored refrigerators, jeroboams of Pierre-Jouet champagne jostling for space with the finest vintages from Bordeaux. David Chipperfield, his architect, says: "Normally you build a house around somebody, around that person's rituals. But Nat isn't a person who necessarily stays in the house that much. His life is much more eccentric, much more erratic." In fact, he rarely spends more than four days in the same place, flying in his elaborately equipped private jet from Siberia, to Switzerland via Greece, to New York - but always retaining a link to Britain. Indeed, the dramatic centrepiece staircase of his five-storey New York house is fashioned out of English oak, while outside - rather incongruously - is a traditional moss-covered English country house garden. There is only one thing missing, of course: a wife to share in his success. After his disastrous marriage, Nat has shunned any long-term commitment, but he has reportedly had flings with Jonathan Aitken's daughter, Petrina Khashoggi, and Ivanka Trump, and is now seeing 25-year-old Natalie Portman - who is about to star as Anne Boleyn in The Other Boleyn Girl - taking her on a discreet date to Wiltons restaurant in St James's. Just how has it suddenly gone so right? A friend from Rothschild's early days says: "It seemed that he suddenly discovered a way to harness his rebellious streak to his advantage, and he was off like a rocket. "The next thing you know, he's got his own private jet and is a master of the corporate universe. "It's as if he just can't help making money."" -- dailymail.co.uk
Just see how swindled wealth gets zionists treated like royalty.
submitted by anti-ZOG-sci-fry
to u/anti-ZOG-sci-fry [link] [comments]
2019.08.04 05:40 anti-ZOG-sci-fry Crypto-Zios
by Jayge 8^J
President Lyndon Baines Johnson was secretly Jewish, because his mother Rebekah Baines & his grandmother Ruth Huffman were Jewish. "According to Jewish law, if a person’s mother is Jewish, then that person is automatically Jewish, regardless of the father’s ethnicity or religion. The facts indicate that both of Lyndon Johnson’s great-grandparents, on the maternal side, were Jewish." -- nodisinfo.com
Israeli-US dual citizens, with obviously suspect loyalties, should not serve in government but do. Here is a partial list.
"1. Attorney General – Michael Mukasey
- Head of Homeland Security – Michael Chertoff
- Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Richard Perle
- Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) – Paul Wolfowitz
- Under Secretary of Defense – Douglas Feith
- National Security Council Advisor – Elliott Abrams
- Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) – “Scooter” Libby
- White House Deputy Chief of Staff – Joshua Bolten
- Under Secretary of State for Political Affairs – Marc Grossman
- Director of Policy Planning at the State Department – Richard Haass
- U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) – Robert Zoellick
- Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – James Schlesinger
- UN Representative (Former) – John Bolton
- Under Secretary for Arms Control – David Wurmser
- Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Eliot Cohen
- Senior Advisor to the President – Steve Goldsmith
- Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary – Christopher Gersten
- Assistant Secretary of State – Lincoln Bloomfield
- Deputy Assistant to the President – Jay Lefkowitz
- White House Political Director – Ken Melman
- National Security Study Group – Edward Luttwak
- Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Kenneth Adelman
- Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) – Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
- National Security Council Advisor – Robert Satloff
- President Export-Import Bank U.S. – Mel Sembler
- Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families – Christopher Gersten
- Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs – Mark Weinberger
- White House Speechwriter – David Frum
- White House Spokesman (Former) – Ari Fleischer
- Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board – Henry Kissinger
- Deputy Secretary of Commerce – Samuel Bodman
- Under Secretary of State for Management – Bonnie Cohen
- Director of Foreign Service Institute – Ruth Davis
- Federal Reserve Chair – Janet Yellen
- Federal Reserve Vice-Chair – Stanley Fischer"
Republicans in Congress are more secretive so these are mostly democrats:
"Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) Barbara Boxer (D-CA) Benjamin Cardin (D-MD) Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) Al Franken (D-MN) Herb Kohl (D-WI) Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT) Carl Levin (D-MI) Bernie Sanders (Independent-VT) Charles Schumer (D-NY) Ron Wyden (D-OR) Michael Bennet (D-CO) Gary Ackerman (D-NY) Shelley Berkley (D-NV) Howard Berman (D-CA) Eric Cantor (R-VA) David Cicilline (D-RI) Stephen Cohen (D-TN) Susan Davis (D-CA) Ted Deutch (D-FL) Eliot Engel (D-NY) Bob Filner (D-CA) Barney Frank (D-MA) Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ) Jane Harman (D-CA) Steve Israel (D-NY) Sander Levin (D-MI) Nita Lowey (D-NY) Jerrold Nadler (D-NY) Jared Polis (D-CO) Steve Rothman (D-NJ) Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) Allyson Schwartz (D-PA) Adam Schiff (D-CA) Brad Sherman (D-CA) Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) Henry Waxman (D-CA) Anthony Weiner (D-NY) John Yarmuth (D-KY) John H. Adler (D-NJ) Paul Hodes (D-NH) Steve Kagen (D-WI) Ronald Klein (D-FL) Arlen Specter (RD-PA)
Jack Lew – Chief of Staff to the President; Treasury Secretary
David Plouffe – Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin – Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice President
Gary Gensler – Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling – Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro – Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon – Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn – Middle East Policy Advisor
Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers (’09-’11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg (’09-’11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor Sources: White House
...And to be clear, I’m not talking about Jews, half of whom reject zionism. I’m talking about the ideological belief system, that says the Israeli government deserves to own Mt. Zion, aka that Palestine needs to be removed and regional security for Israel needs to be ensured in the middle east. Obama is a Zionist, Biden is a Zionist. Bush is a Zionist. So is Hillary, and Trump, as their AIPAC speeches showed quite clearly." -- conservative-headlines.org
The UK's House of Windsor, actually German Saxe-Coburg & Gotha, may be secretly Jewish. "In this paper we will review the matter of the Davidic lineages and their place in the British Royal Family. This paper is concerned with the lineage from the biblical Zorobabel or Zerubbabel through the Exilarchs, down to the Houses of Hanover and Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, and from there into the House of Windsor and the British Monarchs from George III. It will be seen that Her Majesty Elizabeth II, Queen of England and the Commonwealth, is the direct lineal descendant of David the son of Jesse, King of Israel, in the acknowledged royal line." -- ccg.org
"The House Of Saud: It’s Jewish Origin And Installation By The British Crown The two exposés posted below in their entirety provide essential material regarding the true origin of the House of Saud, as well as vital background about the current monarchy ruling Saudi Arabia. It is virtually impossible to understand the true nature of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the USA, and between Saudi Arabia and Israel, without the historical information that follows...2002 IRAQI INTEL REPORTED WAHHABIS ARE OF JEWISH ORIGIN by David Livingstone...The U.S. Department of Defense has released translations of a number of Iraqi intelligence documents dating from Saddam’s rule. One, a General Military Intelligence Directorate report from September 2002, entitled “The Emergence of Wahhabism and its Historical Roots”, shows the Iraqi government was aware of the nefarious purposes of the Wahhabis of Saudi Arabia, often known as Salafis, in serving Western interests to undermine Islam. The report relies heavily on the Memoirs of Mr. Hempher, which describe in detail how a British spy to the Middle East, in the middle of the eighteenth century, made contact with Adbul Wahhab, to create a subversive version of Islam, the notorious sect of Wahhabism, which became the founding cult of the Saudi regime. The movement was temporarily suppressed by the Ottomam armies in the middle of the nineteenth century. But with the assistance of the British, the Wahhabis and their Saudi sponsors returned to power and founded their own state in 1932. Since then, the Saudis have collaborated closely with the Americans, to whom they owe their tremendous oil wealth, in funding various Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other American covert operations, particularly the “jihad” in Afghanistan. But the Saudis simultaneously use the immense wealth at their disposal to disseminate this disruptive brand of Islam to various parts of the world, categorized by some of the largest propaganda campaign in history. Many who defend Wahhabism as a legitimate reform movement of Islam have tried to dismiss the Memoirs as a spurious fabrication. These include Bernard Haykel, Professor in Near Eastern Studies at Princeton University, who, without providing any evidence, presumes the Memoirs to have been created by Ayyub Sabri Pasha. However, while the Memoirs only emerged in the 1970s, Pasha wrote his version of the story already in 1888. Ayyub Sabri Pasha was a well-known Ottoman writer and Turkish naval admiral, who served the Ottoman army in the Arabian Peninsula, writing several works about the region and its history. Including The Beginning and Spreading of Wahhabism, where he recounts Abdul Wahhab’s association and plotting with Hempher. In addition to that revealed in the Hempher Memoirs, the Iraqi intelligence report also makes known some surprising claims, derived from works circulated in Arabic which have not been translated into English. As the report recounts, both Abdul Wahhab, and his sponsor, ibn Saud, who founded the Saudi dynasty, were of Jewish origin. For example, D. Mustafa Turan wrote, in The Donmeh Jews, that Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab was a descendant of a family of Donmeh Jews from Turkey. The Donmeh were descendants of followers of the infamous false-messiah of Judaism, Shabbetai Zevi, who shocked the Jewish world in 1666 by converting to Islam. Viewing it as a sacred mystery, Zevi’s followers imitated his conversion to Islam, though secretly keeping to their Kabbalistic doctrines. In Europe, the Shabbeteans were eventually led a century later by Jacob Frank, claiming to be a reincarnation of Zevi. And, according to Rabbi Antelman in To Eliminate the Opiate, to them belonged the Rothschilds who had a hand in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati. The Donmeh community of Turkey were concentrated in the city of Salonika, which became a hotbed of Masonic activity, and from which the Young Turk movement evolved, which aided in the collapse of the Muslim empire of the Ottoman Turks. There is evidence that Ataturk himself, the founder of the modern Turkish state, was of Donmeh origin as well. Turan maintains that Abdul Wahhab’s grandfather, Sulayman was actually Shulman, having belonged to the Jewish community of Bursa in Turkey. From there he settled in Damascus, where he feigned Islam, but was apparently expelled for practicing sorcery. He then fled to Egypt and he again faced condemnation, so made his way he to the Hijaz, where he got married and fathered Abdul Wahhab. According to the report, the same is claimed in The Donmeh Jews and the Origin of the Saudi Wahabis, Rifat Salim Kabar. The notion of the Saudi family being of Jewish heritage has been published by Mohammad Sakher, who, it is claimed, was ordered killed by the regime for his revelations. The report relates a similar account, but from different sources. According The Wahabi Movement/The Truth and Roots, by Abdul Wahhab Ibrahim Al-Shammari, for example, ibn Saud is actually descended from Mordechai bin Ibrahim bin Mushi, a Jewish merchant from Basra. Apparently, when he was approached by members from the Arabian tribe of Aniza, then claimed to be one of them, and traveled with them to Najd and his name became Markhan bin Ibrahim bin Musa. Additionally, Abdul Wahhab was descended from Wahib Al-Tamimi, so, as reported by al Said Nasir, in The History of the Saud Family, the Saudi ambassador in Cairo, Abdullah bin Ibrahim al Mufaddal, paid Muhammad Al-Tamimi thirty-five thousand Jinee in the year 1943, to forge a family tree of the Saudi family and that of Abdul Wahhab, and merge them into one, claiming their origin from the Prophet Mohammed. While it would be difficult to independently authenticate these claims, they are interesting in light of the role that the state of Saudi Arabia has and continues to play with regards to supporting and advancing Western power in the Middle East and elsewhere. Especially astounding is the very dubious and virulent form of Islam, that Wahhabism and Salafism represent, which is currently wrecking havoc on Islamic traditions, and dividing the Muslim community in petty squabbles over trivial details, allowing the War on Islam to proceed effectively unchecked. Attachment from the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) titled: “The Emergence of AI-Wahhabiyyah Movement and its Historical Roots” & The Saudi Royal Family Are Crypto-Jews By Abdulaziz Saud THE SAUDI DYNASTY: FROM WHERE IS IT? AND WHO IS THE REAL ANCESTOR OF THIS FAMILY?RESEARCH AND PRESENTATION OF: MOHAMMAD SAKHER , who was ordered killed by the Saudi Regime for the following findings: 1. Are the Saudi Family members belonging to the Tribe of ANZA BEN WA’EL as they allege to be? 2. Is Islam their actual religion? 3. Are they of an ARAB ORIGIN at all?" -- themilleniumreport.com
Adolf Hitler may have been secretly Jewish. "In the decades since Adolf Hitler’s death, the Nazi leader’s ancestry has been a subject of rampant speculation and intense controversy. Some have suggested that his father, Alois, born to an unwed woman named Maria Schickelgruber, was the illegitimate child of Leopold Frankenberger, a young Jewish man whose family employed her as a maid. (She subsequently married Johann Georg Hiedler–later spelled “Hitler”–whose surname her son adopted.) Others have claimed that Alois’ biological father was also the grandfather of Hitler’s mother, Klara Pözl, making Adolf the product of an incestuous marriage. To unravel the mystery of the Fuhrer’s roots, the Belgian journalist Jean-Paul Mulders teamed up with Marc Vermeeren, a historian who has written extensively about Hitler and his ancestors. The duo collected saliva samples from 39 of the infamous dictator’s living relatives, including a great-nephew, Alexander Stuart-Houston, who lives in New York, and an Austrian cousin identified only as “Norbert H.” Tests were then conducted to reveal the samples’ principal haplogroups, which are sets of chromosomes that geneticists use to define specific populations. Writing in the Flemish-language magazine Knack, Mulders reported that the relatives’ most dominant haplogroup, known as E1b1b, is rare in Western Europeans but common among North Africans, and particularly the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria, Libya and Tunisia. It is also one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population, present in 18 to 20 percent of Ashkenazi Jews and 8.6 to 30 percent of Sephardic Jews. In other words, Hitler’s family tree may have included Jewish and African ancestors. The tragic irony of the discovery, of course, is that Hitler’s Nazi regime systematically wiped out an estimated two-thirds of Europe’s Jewish population between 1933 and 1945. People of African descent were also considered enemies of the Aryans, whose supposed racial purity and superiority were central to the “Mein Kampf” author’s lethal rhetoric. As Mulders put it in the Knack article, “One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised.” As part of its continuing quest to pin down the Fuhrer’s heritage, Knack hopes to conduct DNA tests on a jawbone fragment and piece of bloodstained cloth retrieved from the Berlin bunker where Hitler allegedly committed suicide. The Russian government has held these artifacts in its archives since 1948 and continues to vouch for their authenticity despite a contradictory 2009 study by American scientists. Since the publication of the Knack article on August 18, 2010, academics have been quick to point out that this does not necessarily mean the man who inspired the Holocaust was either Jewish, African or a combination of the two. The E1b1b haplogroup runs in other ethnic groups, for instance, and DNA analysis remains an inexact science. But one thing about this study’s results is certain, as Ronny Decorte, a geneticist interviewed by Knack, remarked: “Hitler would not have been pleased.”" -- history.com
German Prime Minister Angela Merkel may be secretly Jewish. "“Angela Merkel has clearly been a real anchor for German Jewish relations,” Deidre Berger, head of the American Jewish Committee’s Berlin office, told JTA. “She has an inner bond to Israel that is quite remarkable. And despite occasional political disagreements, she has brought German-Israeli relations to a new height.”" -- timesofisrael.com
"Her real name is Rebbekah Dorothea Kasner. This Jew is the head of the largest economy of Europe and the most dictator communist regimes in the world, where just questioning the Holo-hoax can lead you to 5 years prison, or opposing Multiculturalism or the Islamic future of Germany, even on Facebook, can get you fined for “hate speech”, or fired from your Job This Jew is the head of the CDU Christian Democratic Union party, she pretends to be German and Christian while she is Polish and Jew and was member of the communist party who fought the German people She was introduced to politics by her antecedent Chancellor of Germany Helmut Kohl, who was also Jew, his real name was Hennoch Kohn who also has been the leader of Christian Democratic Union party CDU and was pretending to be Christian and German while he was Austrian Jew and prominent member of the great Masonic lodge “B’nai B’rith” that was made of only Jewish members The Jew Angela Merkel is the biggest enemy of the German people and the most dangerous Jew in Europe. She gave gift to the terrorist state of Israel several German-made submarines that can be equipped by nuclear weapons, and they are considered the most advanced in the World that even Germany doesn’t have equivalent to them This Jew defends all Jewish interests in Europe and Worldwide. She is a prominent leader for the Islamization in Europe which is the Jewish plan for the great coming European civil war. She robs the German people, impoverish them by imposing the highest taxation rate in Europe while she gives very generous welfare to millions of invaders and useless immigrants who will just in 2045 become majority in Germany. She promotes all Jewish filth such as Homosexual rights, abortion rights and feminist rights to reduce the birth rate of the native Germans She is the biggest defender of the EU union that was created by the Jews to destroy the European people and impoverish them. She received the “Kalergi Medal” that is given to European leaders who play a big role in race-mixing the White people of Europe with all non-Whites races that the Jews bring by massive immigration She supported Ukraine coup made by the Jew George Soros; and removed by force with her American clowns the democratically elected pro-Russia Ukrainian Government and she placed a Jewish terrorist president (Poroschenko) in Ukraine. She wants to start WW3 with Russia so the Jews can destroy Western Civilization and rule the planet over the remaining slaves of the southern hemisphere. The first country to be nuked by Russia will be Germany where the Jews implemented their largest American bases in Europe This Jew is the most Satanic woman in the world, but the Jews put her on “Time magazine” as a “leader of the free world”" -- crazzfiles.com
""Who is a Jew?" is a basic question about Jewish identity and considerations of Jewish self-identification. The question explores ideas about Jewish personhood, which have cultural, ethnic, religious, political, genealogical, and personal dimensions. Orthodox Judaism and Conservative Judaism follow Jewish law, deeming a person to be Jewish if their mother is Jewish or they underwent a halakhic conversion. Reform Judaism and Reconstructionist Judaism accept both matrilineal and patrilineal descent. Karaite Judaism predominantly follows patrilineal descent." -- Wikipedia
"Madeleine Albright, John Kerry, Wolf Blitzer, Rachel Maddow, all Jews" -- jewornotjew.com
"Who Is a Jew? Level: Basic *In the Bible, Jews were called Hebrews or Children of Israel *The terms "Jew" and "Judaism" come from the tribe or kingdom of Judah *"Jew" now refers to all physical and spiritual descendants of Jacob *A person can be Jewish by birth or by conversion *Traditionally, Jewish status passes through the mother, not the father Origins of the Words "Jew" and "Judaism" The original name for the people we now call Jews was Hebrews. The word "Hebrew" (in Hebrew, "Ivri") is first used in the Torah to describe Abraham (Gen. 14:13). The word is apparently derived from the name Eber, one of Abraham's ancestors. Another tradition teaches that the word comes from the word "eyver," which means "the other side," referring to the fact that Abraham came from the other side of the Euphrates, or referring to the fact Abraham was separated from the other nations morally and spiritually. Another name used for the people is Children of Israel or Israelites, which refers to the fact that the people are descendants of Jacob, who was also called Israel. The word "Jew" (in Hebrew, "Yehudi") is derived from the name Judah, which was the name of one of Jacob's twelve sons. Judah was the ancestor of one of the tribes of Israel, which was named after him. Likewise, the word Judaism literally means "Judah-ism," that is, the religion of the Yehudim. Other sources, however, say that the word "Yehudim" means "People of G-d," because the first three letters of "Yehudah" are the same as the first three letters of G-d's four-letter name. Originally, the term Yehudi referred specifically to members of the tribe of Judah, as distinguished from the other tribes of Israel. However, after the death of King Solomon, the nation of Israel was split into two kingdoms: the kingdom of Judah and the kingdom of Israel (I Kings 12; II Chronicles 10). After that time, the word Yehudi could properly be used to describe anyone from the kingdom of Judah, which included the tribes of Judah, Benjamin and Levi, as well as scattered settlements from other tribes. The most obvious biblical example of this usage is in Esther 2:5, where Mordecai is referred to as both a Yehudi and a member of the tribe of Benjamin. In the 6th century B.C.E., the kingdom of Israel was conquered by Assyria and the ten tribes were exiled from the land (II Kings 17), leaving only the tribes in the kingdom of Judah remaining to carry on Abraham's heritage. These people of the kingdom of Judah were generally known to themselves and to other nations as Yehudim (Jews), and that name continues to be used today. In common speech, the word "Jew" is used to refer to all of the physical and spiritual descendants of Jacob/Israel, as well as to the patriarchs Abraham and Isaac and their wives, and the word "Judaism" is used to refer to their beliefs. Technically, this usage is inaccurate, just as it is technically inaccurate to use the word "Indian" to refer to the original inhabitants of the Americas. However, this technically inaccurate usage is common both within the Jewish community and outside of it, and is therefore used throughout this site. Who is a Jew? A Jew is any person whose mother was a Jew or any person who has gone through the formal process of conversion to Judaism. It is important to note that being a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe or what you do. A person born to non-Jewish parents who has not undergone the formal process of conversion but who believes everything that Orthodox Jews believe and observes every law and custom of Judaism is still a non-Jew, even in the eyes of the most liberal movements of Judaism, and a person born to a Jewish mother who is an atheist and never practices the Jewish religion is still a Jew, even in the eyes of the ultra-Orthodox. In this sense, Judaism is more like a nationality than like other religions, and being Jewish is like a citizenship. See What Is Judaism? This has been established since the earliest days of Judaism. In the Torah, you will see many references to "the strangers who dwell among you" or "righteous proselytes" or "righteous strangers." These are various classifications of non-Jews who lived among Jews, adopting some or all of the beliefs and practices of Judaism without going through the formal process of conversion and becoming Jews. Once a person has converted to Judaism, he is not referred to by any special term; he is as much a Jew as anyone born Jewish. Although all Jewish movements agree on these general principles, there are occasional disputes as to whether a particular individual is a Jew. Most of these disputes fall into one of two categories. First, traditional Judaism maintains that a person is a Jew if his mother is a Jew, regardless of who his father is. The liberal movements, on the other hand, allow Jewish status to pass through the mother or the father if the child identifies as Jewish. For example, former Phillies catcher Mike Lieberthal, who had a Jewish father but chooses not to be identified as Jewish, would not be Jewish according to the Reform movement, but former Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords, who had a Jewish father and adopted a Jewish identity as an adult, would be considered Jewish. See their position here). On the other hand, the child of a a Christian father and a Jewish mother who does not publicly identify himself as Jewish would be considered Jewish according to the Orthodox movement, but not according to the Reform movement. Actor Harrison Ford would fit into this category: his mother's parents were Jewish, but he does not particularly consider himself to be of any religion, but the Orthodox would count him toward a minyan if he showed up for services. The matter becomes even more complicated, because the status of that interfaith child's children also comes into question. Second, the more traditional movements do not always acknowledge the validity of conversions by the more liberal movements. A more liberal movement might not follow the procedures required by the more traditional movement, thereby invalidating the conversion. For example, Orthodoxy requires acceptance of the yoke of Torah (observance of Jewish law as Orthodoxy understands it), while other movements would not teach the same laws that Orthodoxy does and might not require observance. The Conservative movement requires circumcision and immersion in a mikvah, which is not always required in Reform conversions. About Matrilineal Descent Many people have asked me why traditional Judaism uses matrilineal descent to determine Jewish status, when in all other things (tribal affiliation, priestly status, royalty, etc.) we use patrilineal descent. The Torah does not specifically state anywhere that matrilineal descent should be used; however, there are several passages in the Torah where it is understood that the child of a Jewish woman and a non-Jewish man is a Jew, and several other passages where it is understood that the child of a non-Jewish woman and a Jewish man is not a Jew. In Deuteronomy 7:1-5, in expressing the prohibition against intermarriage, G-d says "he [i.e., the non-Jewish male spouse] will cause your child to turn away from Me and they will worship the gods of others." No such concern is expressed about the child of a non-Jewish female spouse. From this, we infer that the child of a non-Jewish male spouse is Jewish (and can therefore be turned away from Judaism), but the child of a non-Jewish female spouse is not Jewish (and therefore turning away is not an issue). Leviticus 24:10 speaks of the son of an Israelite woman and an Egyptian man as being "among the community of Israel" (i.e., a Jew). On the other hand, in Ezra 10:2-3, the Jews returning to Israel vowed to put aside their non-Jewish wives and the children born to those wives. They could not have put aside those children if those children were Jews. Several people have written to me asking about King David: was he a Jew, given that one of his female ancestors, Ruth, was not a Jew? This conclusion is based on two faulty premises: first of all, Ruth was a Jew, and even if she wasn't, that would not affect David's status as a Jew. Ruth converted to Judaism before marrying Boaz and bearing Obed. See Ruth 1:16, where Ruth states her intention to convert. After Ruth converted, she was a Jew, and all of her children born after the conversion were Jewish as well. But even if Ruth were not Jewish at the time Obed was born, that would not affect King David's status as a Jew, because Ruth is an ancestor of David's father, not of David's mother, and David's Jewish status is determined by his mother. About the Agudath Ha-Rabonim Statement In March, 1997, the Agudath Ha-Rabonim issued a statement declaring that the Conservative and Reform movements are "outside of Torah and outside of Judaism." This statement was widely publicized and widely misunderstood, and requires some response. Three points are particularly worth discussing: 1) the statement does not challenge the Jewish status of Reform and Conservative Jews; 2) the statement is not an official statement of a unified Orthodox opinion; 3) the statement was made with the intent of bringing people into Jewish belief, not with the intention of excluding them from it. First of all, the Agudath Ha-Rabonim statement does not say that Reform and Conservative Jews are not Jews. Their statement does not say anything about Jewish status. As the discussion above explains, status as a Jew has nothing to do with what you believe; it is simply a matter of who your parents are. Reform and Conservative Jews are Jews, as they have always been, and even the Agudath Ha-Rabonim would agree on that point. The debate over who is a Jew is the same as it has always been, the same as was discussed above: the Reform recognition of patrilineal decent, and the validity of conversions performed by non-Orthodox rabbis. Second, the Agudath Ha-Rabonim is not the official voice of mainstream Orthodoxy. Their statement does not represent the unified position of Orthodox Judaism in America. In fact, the Rabbinical Council of America (the rabbinic arm of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations of America) immediately issued a strong statement disassociating themselves from this "hurtful public pronouncement [which] flies in the face of Jewish peoplehood." Finally, before one can denounce a statement like this, one should make an attempt to understand the position of those making the statement. According to Orthodoxy, the Torah is the heart of Judaism. All of what our people are revolves around the unchanging, eternal, mutually binding covenant between G-d and our people. That is the definition of Jewish belief, according to Orthodoxy, and all Jewish belief is measured against that yardstick. You may dispute the validity of the yardstick, but you can't deny that Conservative and Reform Judaism don't measure up on that yardstick. Reform Judaism does not believe in the binding nature of Torah, and Conservative Judaism believes that the law can change. The Agudath Ha-Rabonim did not intend to cut Reform and Conservative Jews off from their heritage. On the contrary, their intention was to bring Reform and Conservative Jews back to what they consider to be the only true Judaism. The statement encouraged Reform and Conservative Jews to leave their synagogues and "join an Orthodox synagogue, where they will be warmly welcomed." I believe the Agudath Ha-Rabonim were sincere, albeit misguided, in this intention. I have known several Orthodox and Chasidic Jews who believed that if there were no Reform or Conservative synagogues, everyone would be Orthodox. However, my own personal experience with Reform and Conservative Jews indicates that if there were no such movements, most of these people would be lost to Judaism entirely, and that would be a great tragedy. The opinion of mainstream Orthodoxy seems to be that it is better for a Jew to be Reform or Conservative than not to be Jewish at all. While we would certainly prefer that all of our people acknowledged the obligation to observe the unchanging law (just as Conservative Jews would prefer that all of our people acknowledged the right to change the law, and Reform Jews would prefer that all of our people acknowledged the right to pick and choose what to observe), we recognize that, as Rabbi Kook said, "That which unites us is far greater than that which divides us." Famous Jews There once was a site called Jewhoo, that had an extensive list of Jewish actors, athletes, and other celebrities. The site disappeared in 2005. I gather that the site owners got tired of doing a lot of work researching the Jewish background of celebrities only to find their efforts copied all over the Internet without even the slightest acknowledgement. The site exists no more, and the information is lost. Think about that the next time you copy someone else's work and insist that you're doing no harm. (Another one has disappeared since my last update, but it wasn't a great site and I have no idea why it disappeared). In the absence of Jewhoo...JINFO has an outstanding collection of Jews who have won the nobel prize in various areas or have excelled in various academic fields. Jew or Not Jew seems to be trying to fill the gap left by the absense of Jewhoo. It lists Jews in a variety of categories and ranks their Jewishness on three factors: I (Israel, Jewishness by birth history and affiliation), O (Optics, how Jewish they look or act) and K (Kvell, how proud the creators of the site are to consider this person a Jew). It includes a lot of non-Jews who are perceived as Jewish and the text is a bit flighty, but the do seem to do the research and you can probably figure out from whawt they say whether you would consider the person Jewish." -- jewfaq.org
Secret Jews: The Complex Identity of Crypto-Jews and Crypto-Judaism by Juan Marcos Bejarano Gutierrez, 2016. "This book reviews types of Iberian Conversos (i.e. primarily forced but also voluntary Jewish converts to Christianity) from the late 14th to the 17th centuries and surveys the Christian and Jewish attitudes towards them. The book begins with a brief history of Jewish life in the Iberian Peninsula noting critical events such as the forced conversions of Jews under the Visigoths and the Almohades. The direct events leading to mass conversions of Jews in the late 14th century and the aftermath in the 15th century are reviewed. This study examines texts and decrees that reveal that many Christians doubted the sincerity of these Jewish conversions to Christianity, and how they still regarded and treated Conversos as Jews. Different types of Conversos are then discussed. The challenges and situations each Converso faced were unique and produced different outlooks towards Jewish identity and faith in general. Various Jewish sources, including rabbinic responsa, sermons, and other documents are also analyzed. These sources reveal the positive attitudes of Jews towards Conversos and the Jewish community" -- goodreads.com
"This book reviews types of Iberian Conversos (i.e. primarily forced but also voluntary Jewish converts to Christianity) from the late 14th to the 17th centuries and surveys the Christian and Jewish attitudes towards them. It begins with a brief history of Jewish life in the Iberian Peninsula noting critical events such as the forced conversions of Jews under the Visigoths and the Almohades. The direct events leading to mass conversions of Jews in the late 14th century and the aftermath in the 15th century are explored. This study examines texts and decrees that reveal that many Christians doubted the sincerity of these Jewish conversions to Christianity, and how they still regarded and treated Conversos as Jews. Different types of Conversos are then discussed. The challenges and situations each Converso faced were unique and produced different outlooks towards Jewish identity and faith in general. Various Jewish sources, including rabbinic responsa, sermons, and other documents are also analyzed. These sources reveal the positive attitudes of Jews towards Conversos and the Jewish community's desire for them to return to Judaism openly. Other studies suggest that as a whole, Conversos either fully retained their Jewish identity or sincerely embraced Christianity. This study argues that the Jewish identity of Conversos was complicated and existed along a broad spectrum ranging from complete abandonment to ardent Judaizing. The book concludes by exploring the stories of descendants of Conversos in the United States, Latin America, and in Spain and Portugal, who are searching and often embracing a Jewish identity once thought lost. Discover the complex and fascinating history of Secret Jews." -- amazon.com
submitted by anti-ZOG-sci-fry
to u/anti-ZOG-sci-fry [link] [comments]
2019.08.02 00:42 Pickup_your_nuts Today in History 02/08
- 338 BC Macedonian army led by Philip II defeats combined forces of Athens and Thebes in the Battle of Chaeronea, securing Macedonian hegemony in Greece and the Aegean
- 216 BC Second Punic War: Battle of Cannae - Carthaginian army lead by Hannibal defeats numerically superior Roman army under command consuls Lucius Aemilius Paullus and Gaius Terentius Varro
- 257 St Stephen I ends his reign as Catholic Pope
- 1057 Frederik van Lotharingen elected as 1st Belgium Pope Stephen IX [X]
- 1100 King William II of England (William Rufus) is killed by an arrow shot by Sir Walter Tyrell while hunting in the New Forest
- 1542 French troops leave Flanders
- 1552 Treaty of Passau: Emperor Charles V accepts Lutheran religion
- 1578 Battle of Rijmenam: Spanish Habsberg forces defeated by Dutch troops (Eighty Years' War)
- 1581 Leiden University names Snellius math professor
- 1610 Henry Hudson enters the bay later named after him, the Hudson Bay
- 1665 French expedition against Barbarians in Tunis/Algiers
- 1695 Daniel Quare receives a British patent for his portable barometer
- 1701 Great Peace of Montreal signed between New France and North American Indian nations at urging of Huron chief Kondiaronk
- 1718 Austrian joins Triple Alliance
- 1738 France offers emperor Karel VI mediation in war against Turkey
- 1776 Formal signing of the US Declaration of Independence by 56 people (date most accepted by modern historians)
- 1782 George Washington creates Honorary Badge of Distinction
- 1786 Utrechtse Vroedschap flees
- 1787 Horace the Saussure reaches top of Mont Blanc
- 1790 1st US census conducted, the population was 3,939,214 including 697,624 slaves
- 1791 Samuel Briggs and his son, patent nail-making machine
- 1798 Battle of the Nile: British Royal Navy under Admiral Horatio Nelson further decimates the French fleet
- 1802 Napoleon declared "Consul for Life"
- 1819 1st parachute jump in US
- 1830 Charles X of France abdicates in favour of his grandson the Duc de Bordeaux
- 1831 Ten day campaign begins, Dutch army occupies Belgium
- 1832 Battle of Bad Axe, Wisconsin: 1,300 Illinois militia defeat Sauk & Fox Native Americans ending the Black Hawk War in the US
- 1858 1st mailboxes installed in Boston and NYC streets
- 1858 Government of India transferred from East India Company to the British Crown
- 1861 Skirmish at Dug Springs, Missouri
- 1864 Saratoga Racecourse, America's oldest Thoroughbred racetrack, opens its inaugural meet with four days of racing
- 1865 Lewis Carroll publishes "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland"
- 1865 Trans Atlantic Cable being laid by SS Great Eastern snaps and is lost
- 1870 Tower Subway, the world's first underground tube railway, opens in London
- 1873 1st trial run of San Francisco cable car, Clay Street between Kearny and Jones
- 1875 1st roller skating rink opens (London)
- 1877 San Francisco Public Library opens with 5,000 volumes
- 1880 British Parliament officially adopts Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- 1884 Dutch Queen Emma appointed regent
- 1887 Rowell Hodge patents barbed wire
- 1892 Charles A Wheeler patents a prototype of the escalator
- 1894 Death duties 1st introduced in Britain
- 1894 Dutch Society for Women Suffrage gets royal charter
- 1903 Unsuccessful uprising of Macedonians against Turkey
- 1906 Chicago White Sox beat Boston Americans, 3-0 to start AL record 19 game MLB win streak
- 1907 Legendary pitcher Walter Johnson at 19 begins his 21 year Baseball Hall of Fame playing career with Washington with 3-2 loss v Detroit
- 1909 1st Lincoln head pennies minted
- 1909 Army Air Corps formed as Army takes 1st delivery from Wright Brothers
- 1909 US issues 1st Lincoln penny
- 1911 Haiti's dictator Simon flees on US warship near Jamaica
- 1912 US Open Men's Golf, CC of Buffalo: John McDermott successfully defends title by 2 strokes from Tom McNamara
- 1914 Belgian government receives German ultimatum
- 1914 German press falsely reports that French bombed Nuremberg
- 1914 German troops overthrows Luxembourg
- 1914 Germany and Turkey sign secret treaty of alliance
- 1914 Great Britain mobilizes
- 1914 Postdam Conference ends
- 1914 Russian troops invade Eastern Prussia
- 1916 World War I: Austrian sabotage causes the sinking of the Italian battleship Leonardo da Vinci in Taranto
- 1918 Japan announces that it is deploying troops to Siberia in the aftermath of World War I
- 1920 Marcus Garvey presents his "Back To Africa" program in NYC
- 1921 Chicago jury brings in not guilty verdict against the Black Sox
- 1921 After 3 hours deliberation a Chicago jury acquits 8 Chicago White Sox accused in Black Sox scandal, next day banned from organised baseball for life
- 1922 China is hit by a typhoon; about 60,000 die
- 1924 A's 1st baseman Joe Hauser sets AL record of 14 total bases in a game from 3 HRs and a double
- 1928 Benito Mussolini signs peace treaty with Abyssinia (Ethiopia)
- 1929 Phillies 1st baseman Don Hurst sets NL record of 6 consecutive games with a HR in a 2-0 win v Pirates
- 1931 Spanish Catalonia agrees (99+%) for autonomous status
- 1932 Charlie Grimm replaces future Baseball Hall of Famer Rogers Hornsby as manager of Chicago Cubs
- 1932 Carl David Anderson discovers and photographs a positron, the first known antiparticle
- 1934 1st airplane train, plane tows 3 mail gliders behind it
- 1934 Adolf Hitler becomes commander-in-chief of German armed forces
- 1934 William Franks twirls an indian club overhead 17,280 times in 1 hour
- 1936 Tour de France: Sylvère Maes of Belgium wins his second title from Frenchman Antone Magne
- 1936 A Finnish trifecta in the 10,000m final at the Berlin Olympics; Ilmari Salminen beats team mates Arvo Askola and Volmari Iso-Hollo
- 1936 Americans Cornelius Johnson, Dave Albritton and Delos Thurber sweep the high jump medals at the Berlin Olympics
- 1937 Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 is passed in America, essentially rendering marijuana and all its by-products illegal
- 1938 MLB conducts the first test of bright yellow baseballs during Dodgers vs Cardinals doubleheader
- 1939 Hatch Act prohibits political activity by federal workers
- 1940 Clermont-Ferrand sentences General Charles de Gaulle to death
- 1940 KL-House of saxon & commandos focus on Gross Rosen, Silesia
- 1941 German 11st Army surrounds 20 Soviet divisions at Oeman
- 1941 Jews are expelled from Hungarian Ruthenia
- 1942 250 Dutch Catholic Jews arrested, transported to Amersfoort camp
- 1942 Colonel general Hermann Hoth's Panzer army reaches Kotelnikovo
- 1943 Armed revolt breaks out in Treblinka
- 1943 Lt John F. Kennedy's PT-boat 109 sinks at Solomon islands
- 1943 Sunderland seaplanes sink U-706 and U-106
- 1943 Uprising at Treblinka Concentration Camp (crematorium destroyed)
- 1944 Jewish survivors of Kovono Ghetto emerge from their bunker
- 1944 Turkey breaks diplomatic relationship with nazi-Germany
- 1945 After 3½ days suffering exhaustion, lack of water and shark attacks in the Philippine Sea, the surviving crew of USS Indianapolis are spotted by Wilbur “Chuck” Gwinn, a PV-1 Ventura pilot on a routine sector search. 316 had survived.
- 1945 Potsdam Conference between Joseph Stalin, Harry Truman and Winston Churchill ends
- 1948 Fanny Blankers-Koen of the Netherlands wins the 100m in 11.9 at the London Olympics; 1st of unprecedented 3 individual track & field gold medals
- 1948 Danish swimmer Greta Anderson (1:06.3) touches out American Ann Curtis by 0.2 in the women's 100m freestyle at the London Olympics
- 1948 Italians Adolfo Consolini and Giuseppe Tosi go 1-2 in the men's discus final at the London Olympics
- 1952 17 year-old future world champion Floyd Patterson wins the gold medal in the middleweight division at the Helsinki Olympic Games with a 1st round KO of Romanian Vasile Tita
- 1953 Betty Jack Davis, singer (w/Skeeter Davis), killed in car crash
- 1953 KCPQ TV channel 13 in Tacoma-Seattle, WA (IND) begins broadcasting
- 1954 Tahar Ben Ammar appointed premier of Tunisia
- 1955 USSR performs nuclear test
- 1958 Jordan and Iraq dissolve their Arab Federation, after 3 months
- 1959 PGA Championship, Minneapolis GC: Bob Rosburg wins by 1 stroke from Jerry Barber and Doug Sanders
- 1959 Milwaukee Braves outfielder Bill Bruton hits 3 triples in 11-5 win v Cardinals, 2 of them bases loaded, first time in 20th Centiury
- 1959 Future Hall of Fame 1st baseman Willie McCovey hits 1st of his 521 MLB home runs in Giants 5-3 win v Pirates
- 1961 The Beatles 1st gig as house band of Liverpool's Cavern Club
- 1961 Cyrille Adula becomes premier of Congo
- 1961 St Louis Cardinals (NFL) beat Toronto Argonauts (CFL) 36-7 in an exhibition game in Toronto, Canada
- 1963 30th Chicago College All-Star Game: All-Stars 20, Green Bay 17, 65,000 at Soldier Field
- 1964 Dutch government gives Indonesia export guarantees
- 1964 North Vietnam fires on a US destroyer in the Gulf of Tonkin incident which would eventually escalate US involvement in the Vietnam War
- 1964 Race riot in Jersey City, New Jersey
- 1965 Morley Safer's sends 1st Vietnam report indicating the US is losing
- 1966 Radio Vila (New Hebrides) begins transmitting
- 1967 New Orleans Saints play 1st ever pre-season game, lose to LA Rams 16-7 at Anaheim Stadium
- 1967 US's Lunar Orbiter 5 launched; enters lunar orbit Aug 5
- 1967 The second Blackwall Tunnel opens in Greenwich, London
- 1967 "In the Heat of the Night" directed by Norman Jewison, based on John Ball's novel of the same name, starring Sidney Poitier and Rod Steiger premieres in New York (Academy Awards Best Picture 1968)
- 1968 35th Chicago College All-Star Game: Green Bay 34, All-Stars 17, 69,917 at Soldier Field
- 1968 Ron Hansen (Washington) & Tim Cullen (Chicago WS) become the first MLB players to be traded for each other twice in the same season, they had been traded in February in opposite directions
- 1969 Bob Dylan makes surprise appearance at Hibbing HS Minn 10th reunion
- 1969 US President Richard Nixon visits Romania
- 1970 France performs nuclear test at Fangataufa Island
- 1970 Rubber bullets used for the first time in Northern Ireland during 'The Troubles'
- 1972 Gold hits record $70 an ounce in London
- 1973 Future Baseball Hall of Fame 3rd baseman George Brett gets his 1st MLB hit on debut for the Kansas City Royals in 3-1 win v Chicago WS
- 1975 104°F (40°C) at Providence, Rhode Island (state record)
- 1975 107°F (42°C) at ChesteNew Bedford, Massachusetts (state record)
- 1977 In his comeback Test, England cricket batsman Geoff Boycott is unbeaten on 80 after a 1st innings 107 as England beats Australia by 7 wickets in the 3rd Test at Trent Bridge
- 1979 "Broadway Opry '79" closes at St James Theater NYC after 6 performances
- 1979 Gilda Radner Live From New York opens on Broadway
- 1979 Washington, D.C. trial attorney Edward Bennett Williams buys MLB's Baltimore Orioles from Jerold Hoffberger for reported $12.3 million
- 1980 Fascist bomb attack on Bologna Italy train station, 86 killed
- 1980 Cuban super-heavyweight Teofilo Stevenson becomes the 1st fighter to win 3 Olympic gold medals in the same division, scores 4-1 points decision over Pyotr Zayev (Soviet Union) in Moscow
- 1981 England cricket all-rounder Ian Botham takes 5 for 11 to end Australia's chase of 151 target, all out 121 for 29 run defeat in 4th Test at Edgbaston
- 1982 Oakland outfielder Rickey Henderson steals his 100th MLB base of the season in 6-5 win v Seattle, first to steal 100 twice in modern era
- 1982 Roger Ebert's "Movie News" premieres on ABC FM network
- 1983 STS-8 vehicle moves to launch pad
- 1983 US District Court begins trying Yonkers accused of race discrimination
- 1984 US performs nuclear test at Nevada Test Site
- 1984 Jeff Blatnick becomes first American to win a gold medal in Greco-Roman wrestling at the Los Angeles Olympics, Blatnick was in remission for Hodgkin’s disease
- 1985 5 die in a train crash in Westminster Colo
- 1985 Delta Lockheed L-1011 crashes at Dallas-Fort Worth Airport, 137 die
- 1985 England captain David Gower scores his 5,000th run in Test cricket during the drawn 4th Test v Australia at Old Trafford
- 1986 American athlete Jackie Joyner-Kersee beats her own world heptathlon record by 13 points (7,161) in Houston
- 1986 TODAY/PC born today
- 1986 Saddam Hussein offers peace in open letter to Iran
- 1986 Curtis Cup Women's Golf, Prairie Dunes CC: Great Britain & Ireland beats the US 13-5, the visitors first win on American soil
- 1986 Lee Elder fires a record 11-under par 61 on his way to winning the Senior PGA Merrill Lynch/Golf Digest Commemorative at Sleepy Hollow CC; mark stands for 11 years
- 1987 Don Brown sets flight record for handbow (1,336 yds 1'3")
- 1987 Cincinnati outfielder Eric Davis is 7th to hit 30 HRs & steal 30 bases in one season as he homers in Reds 5-4 win v Giants
- 1987 Michael Andretti runs fastest Indy car race in history (171.49mph) in winning the Marlboro 500 at the Michigan International Speedway, Brooklyn, Michigan
- 1987 USSR performs nuclear test at Eastern Kazakh/Semipalitinsk USSR
- 1988 Raymond Acevedo is retired from singing group Menudo
- 1988 System Enhancement Association settles case with PKware (ARC vs PKARC)
- 1989 NASA confirmed Voyager 2's discovery of 3 more moons of Neptune designated temporarily 1989 N2, 1989 N3 & 1989 N24
- 1990 Iraq invades and occupies Kuwait, Emir flees to Saudi Arabia
- 1990 Yankees rookie 1st baseman Kevin Maas hits his 10th MLB homer in 6-5 loss v Detroit, fastest to reach that mark, just 77 at bats
- 1990 US President George H. W. Bush orders troops to Saudi Arabia
- 1990 23rd San Diego Comic-Con International opens at Holiday Inn
- 1991 Funk singer Rick James, arrested on sexual torture charges
- 1991 Hedy Lamaar is arrested for shoplifting in LA
- 1991 Space shuttle STS 43 (Atlantis 9) launched
- 1991 Pan Am games open in Havana
- 1992 "Death & the Maiden" closes at Brooks Atkinson NYC after 159 performances
- 1992 Tom Seaver, Rollie Fingers, Hal Newhouser & Bill McGowan are inducted into Baseball Hall of Fame
- 1992 American Jacki Joyner-Kersee becomes first athlete to win consecutive gold medals in the gruelling heptathlon with a 199 point win over Irina Belova (Soviet Union) at the Barcelona Olympics
- 1992 Vitaly Scherbo of Belarus becomes the first gymnast to win 6 gold medals at one Olympics in Barcelona, also first to win 4 gold in one day's competition (pommel, vault, rings & parallel bars)
- 1993 NYC radio (WFAN) personality Don Imus' lung collapes
- 1993 Maryland investors led by Baltimore attorney Peter Angelos buy the Baltimore Orioles at auction in New York for $173m, nearly $50m more than ever paid for a baseball team
- 1993 Train crash in tunnel at Vega de Anzo Spain, 12 killed
- 1993 Shamrock Broadcasting, a Disney company, officially takes ownership of Cleveland's WMMS-FM/100.7 & WHK-AM/1420
- 1994 Congressional hearings begin on White Water
- 1994 Explosion in lead/zinc mine in Guangxi China, 120+ killed
- 1994 NY Supreme Court refuses Howard Stern's non financial disclosure
- 1994 Noureddine Morceli runs world record 3000m (7:25.11)
- 1995 Saudi Arabia's King Fahd issues a decree replacing all members of the Council of Ministers who do not have blood ties to the royal Family
- 1996 The star-studded United States men's basketball team beats Yugoslavia 95-69 to win the gold medal at the Atlanta Olympics
- 1998 Canadian Open Women's Golf (du Maurier Classic), Essex GC: Brandie Burton wins by 1 shot from Annika Sörenstam
- 1998 Curtis Cup Women's Golf, Minikahda GC: US beats Great Britain & Ireland 10-8
- 1998 Tour de France: Marco Pantani of Italy makes it a Tour & Giro d'Italia double, German Erik Zabel is points winner
- 1999 "The Sixth Sense", starring Bruce Willis, Toni Collette, and Haley Joel Osment, premieres
- 2003 South African cricket batsman Graeme Smith blazes 259, fast bowler Makhaya Ntini has 5 wickets in each England innings as Proteas win 2nd Test by an innings and 92 at Lord's
- 2005 MESSENGER spacecraft performs an Earth flyby
- 2005 The largest trade in NBA history is completed as 5 teams combine to swap 13 players; deal brings Antoine Walker & Jason Williams to Miami, leads to Heat's 1st ever championship that season
- 2009 Michael Phelps ends the World Swimming Championships in Rome with his 5th gold medal as part of the US 4x100m medley relay team that recorded the 43rd world record of the controversial meet
- 2009 US Open Senior Men's Golf, Crooked Stick GC: Fred Funk wins by 6 strokes from Joey Sindelar with a tournament record score (-20)
- 2012 23 people are killed after two blasts in a fruit market in Lahore, Pakistan
- 2012 American swimmer Michael Phelps wins an unprecedented third consecutive gold medal in the 200m individual medley in 1:54.27 at the London Olympics
- 2012 American swimmer Rebecca Soni becomes first woman to win the 200m breaststroke twice with a world record 2:19.59 at the London Olympics
- 2013 40 people are killed after an ammunition depot explodes in Homs, Syria
- 2013 Carl Icahn sues computer giant Dell in an attempt to derail a buyout bid by the CEO, Michael Dell
- 2014 Super Rugby Final, ANZ Stadium, Sydney: NSW Waratahs win their first SR title in a nail-biting 33-32 home effort against New Zealand's Canterbury Crusaders
- 2017 First successful gene editing in human embryos to repair disease-causing mutation reported by scientists in "Nature"
- 2017 US President Donald Trump signs legislation imposing sanctions on Russia, limiting his ability to ever lift them
- 2017 Great Britain's Prince Philip aged 96 makes his final solo public appearance before retiring from public engagements
- 2017 New larger crypto-currency Bitcoin Cash created
- 2017 First footage of white giraffes posted by Hirola Conservation Program in north eastern Kenya
- 2017 More than a billion people around the world need glasses and 36 million are blind, according to new study published in "The Lancet"
- 2018 Apple becomes the first American public listed company to reach $1 trillion in value
- 2018 Fields Medal for mathematics awarded to Caucher Birkar (his stolen minutes later), Alessio Figalli, Peter Scholze and Akshay Venkatesh
- 2018 Pope Frances declares the death penalty unacceptable in all cases, reversing church teachings and adding to Catechism of the Roman Catholic Church
- 2018 Oldest library in Germany confirmed unearthed in Cologne dating to 2AD, possibly held 20,000 scolls
- 2018 Tokyo Medical University revealed to have been tampering with female entrance exams to ensure under 30% accepted, by Japanese newspaper "Yomiuri Shimbun"
submitted by Pickup_your_nuts
to ConservativeKiwi [link] [comments]
2019.08.01 20:40 cheruchu As someone who has watched Gossip Girl in full probably over 30 times, this is how I would change the end of GG...
As I say in the title, I've seen this series in full so many times that I've lost count, but it must be at least 30. Gossip Girl is my favorite show, I have a lot of great nostalgia associated with it, and I would say that I am an expert if anyone asked (although that last part is a half-joke). Major show spoilers ahead for seasons 5 and 6, so read at your own risk.
It's no secret to anyone who has talked to me about the show that I consider the latter half of season 5 and all of season 6 as fanfiction created by the writers. At first, the last true scene to me was when Rufus got Lily off of house arrest early (s5.e3). While I dislike the Diana Payne arc with Nate, I can't say I don't think it would've happened, and for a while I liked to think that the scene where Lily and Rufus going to the Jenny Packham fashion show starts the fanfiction. However, after maybe 10 more rewatches, I realized that my current belief is that the last scene is when Ivy speaks to Max over the phone after he fails to expose her to the family; Ivy overlooking the city and saying, "I'm a Rhodes now" (s5.e9).
Between episodes 3 and 9, as a quick reminder, Dan's book is published, Diana manipulates Ivy as Charlie for a few episodes and brings Max into the picture, Louis and Blair announce they are pregnant and the contract is created by Princess Sophie, Chuck goes to therapy (Louis pays her to turn Chuck back into a "monster"), Serena throws Blair the Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Diana loses the Spectator and Nate is put in charge, and the beginning of the Maureen/Tripp debacle part 2 begins.
So why mention all of this when my post is about how I would change the ending? Two reasons: the first is that I think the most important information to remember is that at this point, Blair and Dan are not together. I know I'll lose a few readers here, but I genuinely think that Dan and Blair were amazing friends and that when they started dating in the latter half of season 5, it ruined their overall relationship. I know Dan developed a crush on her after the kiss, but I really think it could have been a great opportunity for them to grow as best friends (and give us one less pairing between the main cast; the only two who haven't been together are Serena and Chuck, not for a lack of trying on Chuck's part throughout season 1). The second piece is that I do really love the bridal shower, the scenes with Dan and his book, and Diana losing the Spectator and leaving the show. The reason that I think this is a fine place to stop is that it stops before Lily and Rufus break up (which I strongly believe should have never happened), before Blair decides she wants to be with Chuck and then loses the baby, before Louis decides to "end" the relationship with Blair (which I thought was very out of character for Louis), before Dan and Blair, before Ivy and CeCe stayed in the Hamptons while CeCe was receiving treatment, before Bart was ever brought back (that ended up being really too silly), before Serena or Georgina were GG, and of course, before Dan is revealed as the actual GG.
So what's the change that I would make? It's two fold with a lot of events changing after it. The events of the actual show in this are similar, but without the accident and without some of the will they/won't they with Blair and Chuck. We get to Blair's wedding, and Gossip Girl is still up and running (not shut down after the accident because there was no accident in this alternate timeline/AT). The wedding is pretty much the same, except instead of Georgina acting as Gossip Girl, she sends the video of Blair and Chuck in. Blair isn't as desperately in love with Chuck in a "they can't" sort of plot because the pact with God isn't in this AT, however she does tell him she'll always love him. But as she told Beatrice at her bachelorette party (which still happens largely the same way), you can't choose who you love but you can choose how you love them. The video plays at the moment of possible objection, but this time, Louis runs out with a stony facial expression.
Blair confronts Louis, tells him that she chose him, that she keeps choosing him, but this time Louis isn't buying it. In a private moment between the two of them, Louis exclaims that there's always another secret, there's always another scandal with Blair even on their wedding day, and, incredulously he adds, "My mother was right all along. My mother was right. This was a huge mistake. I'm done."
Louis leaves, and the wedding is ruined. Dan and Serena both try to comfort a distraught Blair, Nate flirts with Lola (who is cleaning up the basically unused catering equipment and food from the afterparty), and Chuck goes after Louis. We follow Chuck, who has gone to the consulate after Louis. Louis is angry, and when he sees Chuck, he scoffs.
"Have you come to rub in any further humiliation?" Louis asks.
Chuck gestures for him to take a seat and they sit opposite each other. Louis crosses his arms and adds, "We have a flight leaving for Monaco in the morning, I must go pack before--"
"So that's it?" Chuck interrupts. "You're going back to Monaco to be a prince?"
"What else can I do?" Louis says, leaning forward a bit.
"You are going to regret leaving Blair for the rest of your life," Chuck says. He sighs, rubs his face with his hands and looks Louis dead in the eyes. "Blair and I are just friends. It's been that way for a while now, if you thought about the information you got from Dr. Barnes--" Louis flinches. "--you'd know. I returned the ring. Sure, we had our ups and downs, but at the end of the day... I know Blair won't settle for me when she has the chance to be with someone like you."
Louis then apologizes for the paying his therapist mini arc, and he and Chuck make up, but we're left with uncertainty about what Louis will do. Flash sideways to Blair, who is basically unconsolable. We get dialogue about how she loved Louis; we see Nate and Lola some more, and this is where we get some feelings from Serena for Dan. I'm going to speed up here because I don't have all the details worked out really and I don't have that much space on Reddit anyway. But essentially Blair's pregnancy advances, Nate and Lola get together and this puts a strain on Ivy, who hasn't been exposed yet. Ivy starts to sweat; she's got a great thing going here as Charlie, so she decides to go "on vacation" hoping to ride out the Lola thing with Nate and come back when she's out of the picture. Right before she goes, however, Lola and Ivy end up sharing a moment similar to the Come As You Were Spectator party when they discuss being in NY. We get more drama, mini plot arcs, etc. stories where we get a different way of Lola figuring out what's going on with Ivy and the VDWs. Nate is also less of a big mouth in this AT.
The second major change that I would make is that Louis comes back, towards the end of season 5. And he and Blair talk and reconcile and Louis asks Blair to come with him to Monaco. After deliberation, talking to Serena and Dan, Blair decides to go in the season 5 finale. Other things that would happen: Serena confessing her feelings for Dan, Nate finding out Tripp was behind something big that isn't the car sabotage (perhaps a slander article against Nate and the Spectator). And Chuck, taking a plane and traveling across the world. We see a newspaper with a photo of Blair and Louis on the cover... is he going to Monaco? No, he's in France, and he goes to sit in a familiar, small French bar. We spot a man who also looks familiar. He sits down beside Chuck and, in English, says, "She will be very surprised to see you again. I will warn you, she did not return with fondness for you."
Chuck chuckles. "I guess I have a lot of explaining to do."
Chuck sits until the bar closes, and a familiar woman's voice at the door says, "Are you almost done, uncle?"
Chuck looks up, and we see Eva. She spots Chuck and is initially shocked, then purses her lips tightly. "What are you doing here?" Eva asks.
Chuck smiles up at her, and GG says something clever with a movie reference as per usual. Then we cut to black and season 5 is over.
Season 6 opens with Serena, Dan, and Nate taking a trip together to Monaco to visit Blair. They are brought to an extravagant castle, and we see Blair walking out of another room, cell phone to her ear, speaking French with a very professional tone. She is radiant and powerful. She then bids adieu to whomever she was speaking and runs to give Serena a big hug. She greets the gang and shows them around the castle and we get a glimpse of Blair's current life. She and Louis are re-engaged and the wedding is this weekend, which is the main reason the gang has flown in; Blair has had the baby (maybe a few months prior) and the baby is healthy and beautiful... just not a major plot point anymore. Season 6 has some kind of cute, royal drama plot with new characters from Monaco. We learn Dan and Serena have not gotten together (yet) and are uncertain about the future; they have a similar conversation that they had before Serena and Ben got together (that if they get together again, this would be it, sink or swim); however, what we DON'T get is Serena manipulating Dan or being terrible to Lola. Instead, the gang has their own cute plot lines. In this AT, season 6 is a full 24 episodes, so the midseason finale is Blair's actual, beautiful wedding in Monaco.
Things we would see in season 6: Chuck and Eva reconcile and he brings her back to NY. Nate and Lola figure out the Ivy thing and the scheme is exposed, except Ivy and Lola come together to tell Lily and Rufus. Lily is angry, rightfully so, but instead of taking it out on Ivy, who she has come to love and admits that she did the right thing by telling Lily about this, takes out her anger on Carol with some kind of scheme that humiliates Carol and lands her in jail. In this AT, Lola is still William's daughter (another unforgivable thing William has done to Lily), but Lily over many talks with Rufus decides to continue a tentative relationship with Ivy (outside of the house, of course) and begin one with Lola as the best aunt Lily can be. Dan works on a second book, which ends up being a sequel to Inside detailing (as complete fiction this time) Clair's life as a princess, Derek gets a huge plot line this time, and in the very end, Sabrina and Dylan end up together (and he writes her a lot nicer in the sequel). This is when Dan confesses that he'd be ready to date Serena and they kiss. The finale is years later, Blair and Louis have flown back for Dan and Serena's wedding; Chuck and Eva are there, Lily and Rufus, Nate and Lola (dating still but a strong couple), Eric, William VDW (alone), and Ivy, who feels a bit like an outsider, but is warmly welcomed by Lola and Lily, who has come around to everything.
But who is Gossip Girl in this AT? I have two options that I think would be equally satisfying. The first is that we never find out; Gossip Girl makes her last post similar to the actual ending where she says something along the lines of, "You'll never truly be without me. Because what will the world be without our favorite Upper East Siders? I guess we'll have to start learning. XOXO, Gossip Girl." Or something a little more clever and longer. The second option is that it's been Jenny all along, although I really would only say this would be possible if Taylor Momsen could come back for season 6 (even the latter half of 5). Jenny would reveal it's been her all along, either to the entire cast for closure, or we see a cute post-wedding scene of the last GG post being created. We hear Jenny read it aloud over Kristen Bell for the last sentence, we see her type it, post it, and wink at the camera. She can say a witty one-liner and the show comes to a close.
So that's what I would change. I hope, if you've made it this far, that you've enjoyed reading this. I had a lot of fun writing it. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts as fellow GG lovers.
TL;DR: Start at the end of s5.e9 and then move forward with this alternate timeline. Blair never chooses Chuck over Louis and never gets into the accident; Louis storms out of their eventual wedding. They reconcile eventually and they move to Monaco, have the baby, and get married. The ending couples are different (Dan and Serena, Lily and Rufus, Chuck and Eva, Nate and Lola). GG is either not revealed or it's been Jenny all along (but only if Jenny could come back towards the end and have a plot line). Ivy is never outcast because she comes to Lily with Lola and explains everything. Lily isn't written as heartless in the end and Dan and Blair never get together.
submitted by cheruchu
to GossipGirl [link] [comments]
2019.07.13 11:48 Denys_Picard Feminists and Privilege of Exceptions
July 13 2019 (first posted on Wordpress in 2018, and on Tumblr this past June, flagged)
I came to the conclusion that women are currently negotiating privileges against fundamental rights (to the advantage of a minority of people)…and this is a disaster for anyone not falling in the categories of “Historically victimized people” as described by ex-attorney general Eric Holder. It concerns the modern feminist culture of Empathy, Emotionalism, Intelligence, Rights, Delusion…
(Note: I Originally wrote this article in late November 2017…I tried to publish it many times on my Wordpress account, it would not work. This was on my original blog dethinkxify.wordpress.com. I was finally able to publish in March of 2018. But rapidly, hackers erased all the Bibliography, which I had to recreate. I hope this time around activist hackers leave it alone.)
This is a comment I formulated after reading an article in The Hill: “Trump risks hypocrisy charges with Franken attack
” by Jonathan Easley (November 18 2017):
I reprint here since my Wordpress accounts have never been indexed for purely political reasons and my Tumblr it account is being continuously flagged by feminists and is now restricted, which means blocked except for being harrased by Tumblr feminist employees… https://dethinkxify2.wordpress.com/2018/06/13/feminists-and-privilege-of-exceptions/ and https://dethinkxify.wordpress.com/about/
______________________________________________________________ “…Trump…Called a Hypocrite…
”. Who cares by now?
Our whole leadership, including the press, are a bunch of hypocrites by refusing to include regular folks in the reality of power discussions. Power discussions which concern future fundamental rights of men. But around the table sits Feminists, DC politicians, Main Stream Media, some Power Elites…and they prepare, again, to decide our diminishing fates with one-sided bias unconstitutional legislation. We are witnessing a battle for fake righteousness, with your regular insincere feminists at the front line of this “mobbish” crowd. The first debate we need to have is: When will women and feminists stop using sexual misconduct allegations as an extortion/coercion tool? When?
Not yet, obviously…because the inherent conflict of interest here in seeking the truth lies with an establishment of males (alpha males, bad expression, but I will clarify) being rewarded for continuously ceding status, rights, freedoms, liberties of regular males (beta males, idem as previously) of the middle and lower class…in exchange for getting bigger pay checks.
It is by no chance that for the past 30 years, the Establishment, and women of all income groups, have seen persistent gains in their incomes, while middle class and lower class men have seen an imploding of their purchasing power.
The Main Stream Media is so toxic…so hypocrite and so uneducated. Their only tool for convincing the audience of their project for which women are already sold, is the same old Emotional and Affective Empathy Propaganda where if you have “any sense of decency, you should be crying and repenting for all the horrible crimes men have committed against women for centuries..”. Yes, make me laugh…
The scientific truth is very different according to social science. Women are bullies too, they abuse their power, they are violent being…and when the task is too big, they delegate the dirty physical job to their close allied thugs.
Office work place is a competitive landscape. Yet women want to impose rules which will have the effect of constraining men in not being able to use competitive tools and skill in which they outperform.
Pauhlus and Williamson (2002) cornered a theory of personalities which compose people of leadership, men and women alike. This theory is called the Dark Triad of Personality Traits. These specific traits are sub-clinical Narcissism, Psychopathy and Machiavelism. These were, and still are, somewhat taboo traits, so much so that even the scientific literature fails to often understand the basic premise of the theory. The theory stands because of the interdependent nature of these 3 traits, while much of the literature feeding on this theory still analyses circumstances using these traits independently.
As independent traits, nothing is novel in understanding that someone showing a high score in one of these trait may be disagreeable, have shortcomings, be manipulative, etc…The Novelity of Pauhlus and Williamson was in describing these traits as interrelated.
With this, the authors also demonstrated a surprising observation, that people with leadership features scored higher, on average, in all 3 traits simultaneously. Which means that on average each of these traits where higher than the average observed in a control sample. This was puzzling indeed, because these traits had mostly been put on the margin by institutions of morality, such as monotheism; and could hardly be accepted as being the corner-stone of leadership. Yet, 15 years later, it appears that the theory stands solid, and dominant characters (which the alpha epithet only briefly captures) score higher, on average, than controls on the Traits of Narcissism, Psychopathy and Machiavelism simultaneouly.
Organizational hierarchies have been analyzed, been tested, with this filter, and it was observed that, effectively, the further you climb up the latter of authority, the higher you score on The Dark Triad Traits on average.
Since these trait are associated with many negative behaviors, such as vanity, self-promotion, callousness, cruelty, dishonesty, manipulation, etc…it came as quite a shock.
But even more interesting, is the fact that people high on Dark Triad traits score low on Emotional Empathy (Emotional or Affective Empathy are the same thing). And further, Dark Triad Traits have no correlation with Intelligence as captured by Intellectual Quotient (IQ). Which implies that dominant people need not have great IQs; and high IQs are not synonym of dominant personalities…
Surprisingly, leadership requires credibility, since it is expressed in a social context; therefore, social performance is of importance. Social Performance may be measured by a combination of Cognitive intellectual skills, and Personality Traits. Personality traits are observed through performance of Emotional and Social skills.
(I am abstaining, here, of using the expression Emotional Intelligence, because it is an inappropriate terminology. Emotional performance is part of the personality trait domain. The difficulty of, and inadequate terminology, in cornering a theory of Emotional Intelligence has had for result of creating an overly diversified incomplete curriculum on the subject with excessive feminist traps (matriarchal and communautarist propositions) and shortcomings. One of the principal trap is that of putting Agreeableness as a corner-stone of the theory.)
Now, for great leaders to persist and be appreciated, or feared, the Dark Triad must be tempered and modulated by other factors. True, yet definitive consensus has not been reached in this dimension.
Now, within the inventory of survival tools of evolved mammals, there is such a thing as Empathy. Its been the subject of much scientific research in the past 25 years, has been vulgarized, promoted but nevertheless still largely badly understood. Empathy must be understood as a genetically rooted endocrine reflex
. It has evolved over millions of years and is a very sophisticated mechanism.
But first, lets distinguish between two distinct forms of Empathy: Cognitive and Emotional (Affective) Empathy. While Emotional empathy has been largely described scientifically, cognitive empathy appears to suffer from a misunderstanding, and this may be due to the “empathy” epithet attached to it. Let the scientist describe both phenomenon: ” Purely cognitive empathy
, also referred to as perspective taking, mentalizing, or Theory of Mind, concerns the capacity to comprehend the viewpoint and/or state of knowledge of another individual, even if this differs from one’s own. Emotional empathy
concerns the emotional reactions of one individual to the observed experiences of another. Emotional empathy is a multifaceted and multilayered phenomenon which ranges from relatively simple processes such as emotional matching behaviour to more complex events which involve interaction between emotional and cognitive perspective taking systems.” (JL Edgar et al., 2012)
“Over millions of years of evolution, efficient and manifold neurobiological mechanisms have evolved for differentiating hostile from hospitable stimuli and for organizing adaptive responses to these stimuli (Decety, 2010). This integrated set of neural systems is genetically hardwired to enable animals to evaluate and readily respond to threatening or nurturing, unpleasant or pleasant, appetitive or aversive stimuli using specific response patterns that are most adaptive to the particular species and environmental condition.” Decety and Svetlova (2012):
Both systems are believed to be widely presents in mammals and are related to the complexity of organization which a family structure creates within life organism. In this context, males usually outperform females in cognitive empathy and females outperform males in emotional empathy. A parenthesis: – language is believed to be intimately tied to emotional empathy. And “baby-talk” (motherese, scientific term) is a universal language, it is present everywhere in the “human” kingdom. Motherese communicates in a manner where emotions are tuned with pitch, rhythm and tone instead of there usual evolved accent structure
. In motherese, what is communicated is not the significance of the word directly, but the effort to create a future association in the child’s brain, and this using one of the best learning tools possible, repetition. Children respond innately to pitch and tone. In the primitive man, language was mostly thought by the female…this is one skill where emotional performance was a competitive advantage. Further, this “Motherese” interaction is also responsible for developing the spectrum of emotion in the infant. Emotions need learning and training
, and biologically, the differentiation or specialization of sex re-leagued this role to females. This is why the female brain is preferentially wired, the connectome structure, for emotional empathy (Ingalhalikar et al., 2014). But recent changes in family organization tends to delegate emotional training in children to the pharmaceutical industry, school “law enforcement” and the internet, including video games…
Living creatures whom can express the hormones linked to the reflex of emotional empathy have higher tone.
“Oscillations of delta, theta, and alpha ranges could be found in all vertebrates but there is an important distinction between reptiles, lower mammals and humans in what frequency dominates in the scalp EEG. Alpha is the dominant frequency in adult humans
, while theta dominates in the EEG of lower mammals (Sainsbury, 1998) and delta in the reptilian EEG (Gaztelu et al., 1991; Gonzalez et al., 1999).”
As brain wave oscillations of the Beta frequency are highly active in mammals, they are very low in reptilian. Langard et al. (2006) explains, concerning an empathic test on mice: ‘”our findings are consistent with the perception-action model of empathy proposed by Preston and de Waal (1), both in the automatic priming of somatic responses in a state similar to that of the attended object and in the modulating effects of familiarity and similarity of experience between subject and object.” as observed under the following conditions: “…Mice tested in dyads and given an identical noxious stimulus displayed increased pain behaviors with statistically greater co-occurrence, effects dependent on visual observation. When familiar mice were given noxious stimuli of different intensities, their pain behavior was influenced by their neighbor’s status bidirectionally. Finally, observation of a cage-mate in pain altered pain sensitivity of an entirely different modality, suggesting that nociceptive mechanisms in general are sensitized.”
This was a step forward in debunking the pretentious belief that only humans, being God’s masterpiece according to Christians, had Empathy. And contrary to popular belief, Empathy is not a moral construct, but a biological survival reflex. In the fight or flight behavioral choice, cognitive empathy is the first mechanism to be neuro-alerted. It quickly determines if a new set of information possess a threat or opportunity
(e.g. for food) or necessitates an action of protection or collaboration
. It then either, respectively switches to either the cruel, sadistic, aggressive spectrum, or to the Emotional Empathy reflex. A problem with the recent societal culture of feminism
, the current “cultural revolution”, is the risky proposition of offering overly redundant experiences of Emotional Empathy to the general population through tools such as News Television media, where the audience is being continuously taxed along Emotional Reflexes, so as to effect Mass Emotional Empathy Training…it is destructive to the balance of the brain, it creates a state, which psychologists refer to as “heightened emotional instability
We are switching from a Cognitive IQ based civilization to an Emotional driven civilization.
Yet, abuse of the affective spectrum is very useful as a strategy of mind control. It is a preferred tool of female leadership, females whom outperforms males in the Emotional and Narcissistic spectrum. In a context of competition between women, a status challenge, women will rarely confront. Competition potential outcomes are usually quickly determined on site, and interaction avoided with females most often surrendering to the dominant female. Then, consensus is created by a repertoire of mimicry, which is related to emotionalism, mimicry, emotional empathy.
Women’s “status seeking competitive strategies” are mainly, according to Joyce F Benenson (2013)
: “From early childhood onward, girls compete using strategies that minimize the risk of retaliation and reduce the strength of other girls. Girls’ competitive strategies include avoiding direct interference with another girl’s goals, disguising competition, competing overtly only from a position of high status in the community, enforcing equality within the female community and socially excluding other girls
Further, Tracy Vaillancourt (2013)
: “Indirect aggression includes behaviours such as criticizing a competitor’s appearance, spreading rumours about a person’s sexual behaviour and social exclusion. Human females have a particular proclivity for using indirect aggression, which is typically directed at other females, especially attractive and sexually available females, in the context of intrasexual competition for mates. Indirect aggression is an effective intrasexual competition strategy. It is associated with a diminished willingness to compete on the part of victims and with greater dating and sexual behaviour among those who perpetrate the aggression
As for the kind of aggression women of higher sub-clinical psychopathic intensity such as females in positions of authority, Ana Seara-Cardoso, Helene Dolberg, Craig Neumann, Jonathan P. Roiser, Essi Viding (2013)
propose: "Research so far indicates that emotional and personality correlates of psychopathy such as glibness, grandiosity, lack of empathic concern are akin across genders, but similarities in behavioral correlates, such as criminal behavior and type of aggression, seem to be less consistent (see Verona & Vitale, 2006, for a review). It has been suggested that differences found across genders are mainly differential expressions of the same underlying construct (Nicholls & Petrila, 2005), and that the same personality traits may confer risk for different forms of behavior for women versus men (Verona, Sprague, & Javdani, 2012)"
Psychology has created two main sub-groups of psychopaths, those which are characterized as operating Instrumental Violence (Group 1) and those whom uses Reactive Violence (Group 2). Instrumental violence is manipulative and indirect, while reactive violence is obviously direct and confrontational. Women score higher at instrumental violence than men.
And, need I remind, people in positions of authority
, dominant characters, both females and males, score higher than average on The Dark Triad traits of personality.
Need I recall the reader of the Center for Disease Control (CDC) analysis, whose own data, determined, against popular beliefs, that women are violent in partner relationships, and that they are more often, than men, the first instigators of physical aggravated assault against their partner. That female bisexual persons are more violent in partner relationships than either heterosexual, or exclusively homosexual, men. Against the backdrop of the Main Stream Media and Washington DC attempting to portray females as inoffensive, peaceful, loving caring beings incapable of violence and never competitive but only cooperative…It should be difficult to ignore that the last few paragraphs, based on scientific literature, may bring down the Leadership proposed Em-pathetically forcefully induced naive conception of women as innocent beings in need of persistent protection…
for Feminists who pretend they want to destroy the condescending values of Patriarchy, it appears a Paradox to call for laws of exception for their sex all the time.
Lastly, one must make himself familiar, if at least it has not already intuitively been understood, that all status dominance challenge carry sexual connotations, or undertones, as indirect as they may be. Dominance in human relationships always has a sexual dominance/submission dimension…if this point is neglected in decision-making and analysis of the workplace environment, it is a great mistake.
Are all women leaders monsters? No, of course not. But nor are all men leaders. But Feminist (as a socio-political proposition) leadership is Toxic. And what about regular male employees who score average on psychological traits of the Dark Triad, males who don’t carry above normal dominant features but can be very competent in their field, are they also ALL monsters? So why address the problem of harassment, aggression in the office/work place as a prevalent and “male only” initiated model. Surprisingly, in reality, meaning out of the scope of the fictional construct of women on TV and other media, women are attracted preferably to men who are both more narcissistic and more dishonest than average…this is true when they either seek a mate, or someone to associate for other endeavors, such as business associations. Narcissism and dishonesty are characteristics where leaders, men and women, outperform the general population. This should assist in anticipating that the office will continue to have male leaders, or women leaders, who score high on the Dark Triad Traits. What are women teaching these latest generation of men leaders…how to better camouflage their personality traits. In the highly competitive field of finance, both women and men with strong dominant personality profiles excelled in deception during the 2000 decade of real estate and financial debacle. Therefore, in the Emotional Empathy Training movements they are two distinct yet complementary routes: one has as its principal goal to modify not the essence of male competitiveness, with its core in psychopathy, in terms of callousness, or glibness, etc…but to modify the appearance of this trait by expressing it in a more feminine way, meaning indirectly. This is easy, since people with higher Emotional/social skills are better actors…that is they can more easily fake emotions. So, in fact, these are just acting classes, which the new generation of male leaders are happy to participate in. Secondly, for non-leader males, the somewhat “beta” non-dominant profile males, Emotional Empathy Training is simply classes in total submissiveness, where anything which could be disagreeably perceived by any women, in or out of context, must be censured so “beta” females can increase their level of abusive narcissistic delusional elation and over-confidence in the work place.
Because feminists are not revolutionaries, as they often promote themselves, but encrusted in the leadership, and submit to authority more easily then men,…they are the best tool for the upper class, establishment and leadership to maintain and consolidate their position of hegemony.
Because I, for one, know very well that the current spectacle is of the same infected breed as that of “Hate laws”…where, in this case, the target of constraining behavioral laws that will be abusive will not really be aimed at the high hierarchical individuals who could abuse their power, but the regular male employee who has never bothered anyone, but will now be obligated to demonstrate absolute submissiveness to the Office PC Police…that is the reality, this is what awaits us, yet again.
Paradoxically, women in the hierarchy will often tolerate sexual misconduct in the office from dominant males in the organization as long as it benefits them and the organization…even if there is an innocent victim (male or female), call it collateral damage, once in a while…that is the “pragmatism” of female leadership…as is Feminist Mob Justice.
And, incredibly, in this whole discourse, not one bit of attention was given to women aggressors
, whether their victims were males or females…yes, incredible. But it’s not the first time that the Main Stream Media and Washington DC betrays us males.
All of you should read the Canadian Judge’s ruling in a recent Canadian case, COURT FILE No.: Toronto 4817 998 15-75006437 : Her Majesty The Queen Vs Jian Ghomeshi. In front of the worst of accusations, Ghomeshi was hanged in public, with women newscasters vomiting righteousness over Canadian Television programming for hours on end. Yet, the conclusion of the Trial judge was that, in the end, the witnesses had no credibility. Yet, feminists went on saying it was again an injustice and they stood by for all the “women victims of male sexual violence…”. In the debate of sexual misconduct, feminists have lost all credibility, and no one in our leadership is making any intelligent contribution in this exchange either. Women have to start understanding who they really are, and how they evolve in social contexts; male leadership has to stop trying to please feminists by surrendering fundamental rights of men and spoiling women with unjust legislation, and financial bubbles, bias against men
In Canada, the justice system was demonstrated, by a scientific research, to show a 98% positive bias towards women (a sample of research had a window of 65 to 98% bias towards women), yet, to feminists, this is not enough, they want more for women…What does this tell you in terms of genetically rooted delusional intensity, of psychological balance, in terms of judgement and fairness of women…
In the current political “debate” over the allegations of sexual “misconduct” of a Federal Senate seat, the most zealous critics have expressed that “…the allegations alone are serious enough that the Candidate should never be allowed to be a servant of the “People”…”…This is the new Feminist Mob Justice at its best…is this where President Trump wants to lead us?…satisfy feminists so he can get all the goodies he wants, like his irresponsible tax bill, passed?
Laws meant to castrate men who have done nothing wrong, and won’t, by incompetent, unconstitutional laws that will regulate work place dynamics with a 100% positive bias towards women, because, in some cases, some men have acted irresponsibly, or sometimes illegally, abused their power. What about women? They never commit aggression, they never abuse their power, they never bully in a work environment…? I am sure of that, as they are no female pedophiles, I guess, and no maternal infanticides, and no Female pimps, rapists, criminal offenders…no women involved in child pornography rings…No, not in our world…Not in America, Not in the great insightful eyes of the Main Stream Media…women are all “Good, naive and innocent…and need Super Males, Super Cops, to protect them…”.
Once in a while, one comes across a small jewel in Academia, and if Paulhus and Williams work is Monumental, Isabelle Engeler and Priya Raghubir piece in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology: Do men Overestimate or Women under-report Their Sexual Intentions? (2017) is a must, and unavoidable if one has the ambition to reform the workplace. It will help understand miscommunications, mis-signalling, miscues and mis-interpretation between the sexes in the context of workplace sexual misconduct and sexual interpersonal interactions. This text unveils some core mechanisms and informs anyone with the goal to modify the work environment in a manner fair to all.The text comes to the conclusion, amongst other observations, that under their testing conditions, that both men and women underreport their own sexual intentions, that men overestimate women’s sexual intentions and women underestimate men’s sexual intentions…this alone is enough to warrant work place “reformers” attention. Is this due to delusional mechanisms, social desirability bias, or brain structures misaligned communication features…the door is open. But, in this context, an intelligent behaviour is not blaming the other party for misgivings and shortcomings, finger pointing and all; but rather trying to understand more deeply what could be at the source of frequent “misfiring” social performance, since in ideal world, communication should have no frictional bias.Let’s make a short example, without blaming one party over the other, without pushing responsibility on one side more than on the other.Two co-workers, one man and one woman, are sent on a project abroad. They only know each other superficially, have not had the opportunity to really work together except for short group meetings, etc…they know each other from a distance, but have had an effect on each other. He has found he appealing, intelligent , witty, etc…she has found he presents himself well, looks serious, responsible, dedicated, maybe ambitious, but in a good way.Now, during their travel, one night after work, to celebrate their on-going business success, which got them to develop quickly a good complicity, trusty relationship, they are efficient and complementary. They decide to go to a nice restaurant with a very relaxed atmosphere, a beautiful terrace with a beautiful view, they drink a little bit, and she starts to confide on her personal life. She is more telling than inquisitive, already knows he is single, while she is married. She believe this guy is a great candidate for a business friendship. She starts to elaborate about her own marriage difficulties, though she doesn’t have children yet, the discussion starts with humour and slips in more confident terms…and then “woops”, out of nowhere, in a moment of laughter, she confides she has not had sex with her husband for two months… That something is not going right with her husband. Her only intention is to have a good hearing ear, to relax and this guy looks trustworthy, etc…But he may well interpret this intimate comment as something else, especially since he did find her attractive.And now, let’s imagine, that when they leave the restaurant, she helps him put his coat on, and as he slips his arms into the sleeves, she gives him a warm and affectionate tap on the arms while she is behind him. Nothing more…just a sign she feels good, relax…Yet, they have drank a bit , he feels good also, and has liked his evening, is being increasingly seduced by this women, who has done nothing else but treat him as a friend…They go to the hotel, and doing so, they go on talking, confiding…and she increasingly looks at him in the eyes, as to get affirmation of their new found complicity, their new friendship, she feels she has established trust. Then, at the door of her room, they go on talking a bit…and as they get ready to go there on way, to say goodnight, he just gets closer and kiss her on the mouth. Then the nightmare begins, she freezes, is shocked, surprised, says nothing…gets into her room, closes the door and suddenly feels betrayed…READ THE ARTICLE.
The work place backlash, which also affects negatively a majority of men, and creates negative spillover’s over all of society is principally due to “Emotional Intelligence”, an inadequate scientific theory with misleading terminology, has been increasingly and dominantly used as the main hiring candidate criteria for employment. While this may create a more “Agreeable” work environment for women, it is at the source of increasing fraudulent and toxic activity and behavior in the workplace.
Here, take the time to read : “Will get fooled again: Emotionally intelligent people are easily duped by high-stakes deceivers
”; by Alysha Baker, Leanne ten Brinke and Stephen Porter (2012);Legal and Criminological Psychology.
The most intriguing conclusion of this work, is that people with Higher Emotional/social skills as captured by an Social Ability psychological test have demonstrated a very poor capacity to detect deceit, yet have a greater ability to deceive…Most feminists would either refute this scientific affirmation, and others may call it a paradox; yet when one knows women, this makes perfect sense, it is self-evident. May I remind you, if you suffer from some kind of personality trait naiveté, that women, on average, score higher than men in Emotional skill/ability.
You want to really talk about these matters, I am up to the challenge. You want to get ready…go to social science class, but avoid anything which is written by either a female or male feminist, because it is not science, nor is the theory of Emotional intelligence. Read about status seeking, psychological personality traits (especially the work of L. Paulhus: The Dark Triad Traits, The Dark Tetrad Traits)
. Debunk the Emotional Intelligence crap. Emotions are an endocrine evolution system. They give tone to actions and metabolisms. They are tied to personality traits. They do affect performance, and some people do show greater skills at controlling, moderating, utilizing their own emotions and those of others, but this is a skill, it is not intelligence. Performance is the result of a set of Intellectual factors captured by IQ and emotional and social skills captured by personality traits. Strong leaders are characterized by high performance in taboo personality traits such as sub-clinical Narcissism, Psychopathy, Machiavelism and even Sadism…leaders, male and female alike, have a good look at yourselves in the mirror before climbing on the moral bandwagon! Debunk this view that women are always victims and men always predators…it’s the biggest of lies…stop being retarded
And don’t pass corrupted unjust new laws (to manage the work space) for a subject your delusional reflexes prevents you from understanding at all, but your political ambitions guides you to.
Bibliography : The Dark Triad of personality: Narcissism, Machiavellianism, and psychopathy
; Delroy L. Paulhus * and Kevin M. Williams – Journal of Research in Personality (2002) The Dark Triad of Personality: A 10 Year Review
; Adrian Furnham1, Steven C. Richards, and Delroy L. Paulhus; Social and Personality Psychology Compass 7/3 (2013): 199–216, 10.1111/spc3.12018 Hippocampal Theta: a Sensory-inhibition Theory of Function
; Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, Vol: 22, Issue: 2, Page: 237-241; (1998) Robert S. Saisbury Motivation, emotion, and their inhibitory control mirrored in brain oscillations
; Gennady G. Knyazev – Neuroscience and Behavioral Reviews (2006) EEG delta oscillations as a correlate of basic homeostatic and motivational processes
; Gennady G. Knyazev – Neuroscience and Behavioral Reviews, (2011) Social Desirability Bias: A Neglected Aspect of Validity Testing
; Maryon F. King and Gordon C. Bruner; Psychology & Marketing Vol. 17(2):79–103 (February 2000) Staying alive: Evolution, culture, and women’s intrasexual aggression
; Anne Campbell, BEHAVIORAL AND BRAIN SCIENCES (1999) 22, 203–252 Status-Driven Risk Taking: Another “Dark” Personality?
; Beth A. Visser, Julie A. Pozzebon and Andrea M. Reina-Tamayo; Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science / Revue canadienne des sciences du comportement; (2014), Vol. 46, No. 4, 485–496 Minimization of Male Suffering: Social Perception of Victims and Perpetrators of Opposite-Sex Sexual Coercion
; Sexuality Research and Social Policy, Anna Magda Studzinska1,2 & Denis Hilton (2016) Emotional intelligence, Machiavellianism and emotional manipulation: Does EI have a dark side?
; Elizabeth J. Austin, Daniel Farrelly , Carolyn Black, Helen Moore; Personal and Individual Differences (2007) The Fight for the Alpha Position: Channeling Status Competition in Organisation
s; by C. H. LOCH, M. YAZIJI and C. LANGEN (2000), INSEAD R&D The affective and cognitive empathic nature of the dark triad of personality
, Michael Wai & Niko Tiliopoulos; Personality and Individual Differences (2012) A meta-analytic review of the Dark Triad–intelligence connection
; Ernest H. O’Boyle, Donelson Forsyth, George C. Banks, Paul A. Story; Journal of Research in Personality (2013) The Dark Triad of personality and unethical behavior at different times of day
; Karolin Roeser, Victoria E. McGregor, Sophia Stegmaier, Johanna Mathew, Andrea Kübler & Adrian Meule; Personality and Individual Differences (2016) Different routes to limited empathy in the sexes: Examining the links between the Dark Triad and empathy
; Peter K. Jonason, Minna Lyons, Emily J. Bethell & Rahael Ross; Personality and Individual Differences (2013) The Dark Triad at work: How toxic employees get their way
; Peter K. Jonason, Sarah Slomski & Jamie Partyka; Personality and Individual Differences (2012) Will get fooled again: Emotionally intelligent people are easily duped by high-stakes deceivers
; by Alysha Baker, Leanne ten Brinke and Stephen Porter; (2012) Legal and Criminological Psychology Do human females use aggression as an intrasexual competition strategy?
; Tracy Vaillancourt; Philosopic Transactions of the British Society B (2013) Empathy, morality and psychopathic traits in women
; Ana Seara-Cardoso, Helene Dolberg, Craig Neumann, Jonathan P. Roiser, Essi Viding; Personality and Individual Differences, 55 (3) pp. 328-333 (2013) Psychopathy in Women: Assessment, Manifestations, and Etiology
; Verona, E., & Vitale, J. ; (2006) – In C. J. Patrick (Ed.), Handbook of psychopath (pp. 415-436). New York, NY, US: Guilford Press Gender and psychopathy: an overview of important issues and introduction to the special issue ; Nicholls, T. L. and Petrila, J. ; (2005), Behavioral Science and the Law, 23: 729-741 Gender and factor-level interactions in psychopathy: Implications for self-directed violence risk and borderline personality disorder symptoms
;By Verona, Edelyn,Sprague, Jenessa,Javdani, Shabnam; Personality Disorders: Theory, Research, and Treatment, Vol 3(3), Jul (2012), 247-262 Putting together phylogenetic and ontogenetic perspectives on empathy
; Jean Decetya & Margarita Svetlova; Developmental Cognitive Neuroscience (2012) The neuroevolution of empathy ; Jean Decety ; The Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences (2011) Different routes to limited empathy in the sexes: Examining the links between the Dark Triad and empathy
; Peter K. Jonason, Minna Lyons , Emily J. Bethell & Rahael Ross; Personal and Individual Differences (2013) Towards a neuroscience of empathy: Ontogeny, phylogeny, brain mechanisms, context and psychopathology
; Cristina Gonzalez-Liencres, Simone G. Shamay-Tsooryc, Martin Brünea; Neuroscience and Behavioral Science (2013) Two systems for empathy: a double dissociation between emotional and cognitive empathy in inferior frontal gyrus versus ventromedial prefrontal lesions
; Simone G. Shamay-Tsoory, Judith Aharon-Peretz and Daniella Perry ; Brain – A Journal of Neurology (2009) No Evidence for Emotional Empathy in Chickens Observing Familiar Adult Conspecifics
; Joanne L. Edgar, Elizabeth S. Paul, Lauren Harris, Sarah Penturn & Christine J. Nicol ; PLoS ONE (2012) 7(2): e31542. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0031542 Sex differences in the structural connectome of the human brain
; Madhura Ingalhalikara, Alex Smitha, Drew Parkera, Theodore D. Satterthwaiteb, Mark A. Elliottc, Kosha Ruparelb, Hakon Hakonarsond, Raquel E. Gurb, Ruben C. Gurb, and Ragini Vermaa; PNAS (2014)
submitted by Denys_Picard
to MensRights [link] [comments]
2019.07.03 13:54 erixthegreat Dating Advice
I have always been a lurker on Reddit. But for the first time, I’m going to ask for advice.
I’m a black gay male 33 (totally a gay bro) who is originally from Wisconsin but spent the last few years in Brooklyn, NY but last December I relocated to the Pacific Northwest (Washington State). So I’ve been here for 6 months. I moved here for a because of a few reasons, mostly being a career choice and but few other factors.
By far one of the worst mistakes of my life as for my social life and dating life. But as for my career is flourishing. It’s soo hard to find a decent guy in this area, who I can relate to with experiences and life.
I have never been in a long term relationship, I have always focused on my career. I have dated but for intensive purposes, I am the promiscuous type. I haven't found the right connection. I tend to fall hard for guys, but it’s extremely rare that I actually meet a guy that I’m interested in.
A few months ago I meet a guy, for now, let’s call him Jacob (not his real name). He 28, and just graduated college and former military. It’s rare that I have a connection with anyone, but the first time I met him I knew he was the one. Definitely been texting back and forth and taking. Well right after we met, he took some time and visited home in the Midwest since he just graduated. Seriously right before he left I texted him
“😏 naw it's just that my luck with guys lately, you'll be like yo Eric I'm staying in the Midwest😳”
Fast forward to tonight and the first time I saw him after he came back from his trip, guess fucking what Jacob is seriously moving back to the Midwest in 29 days. I’m so pissed, I’m pretty devastated.
I believe in fate and my philosophy is that if it’s meant to be it will be. I know I met this guy for a reason but this is just fucking cruel joke.
Seriously I feel like that episode of black mirror, where our time together is a count down clock and I fucked myself by making that statement.
Since he moving he told me he didn’t want anything serious. Though I am sure if he was staying that would be a different story.
I’m a fighter and everything in my soul is telling me to fight for this one. Though I don’t know to what end.
Any advice welcome.
submitted by erixthegreat
to askgaybros [link] [comments]
2019.05.05 04:10 jooxii What Your Watch Brand Says About You
Last updated: 12/07/19 Edit 32: Couldn't help myself. Added Urban Jurgënsen and Manufacture Royale. Thread is archived so no promises, but feel free to message me with any requests! A. Lange & Söhne:
You work in investments, but nowhere as common as Wall Street. You have been known to casually ask to compare balance bridges with Patek owners. Alpina
: You are subscribed to Outside magazine, and can quote passages from Krakauer’s “Into the Wild” by by heart. You own a pair of serious hiking boots, but they languish in your closet, unworn and unmuddied. You could not afford a Rolex Explorer. If pressed, you would not be able to articulate why anyone would actually need
an “Alpinist” watch. Audemars Piguet
: You are a rapper, and you think the brand name is “Royal Oak”. Apple Watch
: You are either a secretary or nine-figure earning CEO at a Fortune 500 company. You use your Apple Watch Series 4 to track both your weekly jogs and chicken roasts. You are vaguely familiar with the idea that other, “old-fashioned” watches exist, but assume they will soon disappear once they are no longer repaired by their manufacturers. Azimuth
: Your two most treasured possessions are an autographed photo of Leonard Nimoy and a replica copy of the Voyager probe Golden Record. You can only dream of owning an MB&F. Ball
: As you walk through your LED lit hallway, down the stairs illuminated by motion sensing flood lamps, and towards your basement model train table outfitted with 3000 Lumen overhead halogen bulbs, you’re gladly reassured by your watch's Tritium lume - for the brief second it takes to find the switch. Balticus
: You are either a metrosexual 20-something working in Warsaw, or a teenage boy living in rural Estonia. You don’t get to play with your Overwatch team as much as you’d like due to the time difference. You dream of moving to Berlin or New York. Baume et Mercier
: You were touched when your wife got you a Clifton for your wedding. You have since gotten a Rolex, but wear your B&M on special occasions. Thankfully, she got you an automatic, not a quartz. Bell & Ross
: You think IWCs are a pale imitation of a Boeing 767 flight instrument. You want to wear the entire flight panel. Blancpain:
Let’s be real, unless you're Vladimir Putin, the only watch you wear from this brand is the Fifty Fathoms - and it never goes near water. Bovet
: You are the president of an esteemed French bank, say, Société Générale. While browsing the shops near your villa in Nice, you came across a lovely Fleurier, which you bought without even considering a discount. So much less common
than a Breguet. Breitling
: You aspire to be a pilot. You think the Breitling Emergency is the coolest watch ever made. You are unfamiliar with the term “in-house”. Bremont
: You are an Anglophile. After purchasing two models from the boutique, you are hoping one day to be invited to a Townhouse event. You are either blissfully unaware, or painfully so, of the concept of “resale value”. Though you publicly state it doesn’t matter, you are secretly jealous that Tudor is moving in-house. Even you are somewhat embarrassed by their origin story. Breguet:
You properly pronounce “Tourbillon”. You cringe when others refer to dial markings as mere “Arabic numerals”. You wish more people understood the history of horology. Your dream is to visit Paris. Bulova
: You are either a middle-aged man obsessively collecting the 1970's Accutrons of your youth, or you picked this up from the jewelry counter at Kohl's - with a coupon. Burberry:
You are either a skinny-tie wearing American office drone, or a Chav named Derek living in Slough. In either scenario, you believe the checkmark on the dial exudes class. BVLGARI - Men's
: You wanted a watch that looked like a Diesel, but more expensive. BVLGARI - Women's
: While you already have a diamond Datejust, you wanted something a little flashier to go with your evening-wear Chanel handbag. You delight in correcting others when they attempt to read the name on the dial. Even watch geeks will admit your Serpanti is kind of cool. Carl F. Bucherer
: You are a Chinese national who has never visited the United States. Your uncle’s textile factory has vaunted your family into the upper-middle classes, and it is expected that you project a certain image to distinguish yourself from the commoners. The saleswoman assured you that your Manero is for “a man of distinction” and will fit perfectly with your other internationally recognized luxury item, your cherry-red Buick GL8 Sedan. Cartier
: You like beautiful things, and are possibly a woman. Casio
: In school, your glasses were held together with Scotchtape, and the mechanical pencil in your shirt-front pocket always jammed, but your trusty Calculator Watch never failed. You are shocked that others are copying your look ironically. Certina
: You are the 33-year old manager of a Coop supermarket outside of Davos, Switzerland. While you believe fancy watches are for tourists, your Powermatic was listed “Uhren 50% Rabatt!” and looks pretty sweet. Chanel
: When you awake, you reach for your bottle of No. 5 - sprayed at the pulse points - before you check your phone. You love your ceramic white J12 for the way it effortlessly graces most of your outfits. You spend most days at work surreptitiously surfing TheRealReal, desperately trying to emulate your idol, Coco, on the cheap. Secretly, you wish the whole Nazi collaborator thing was just an ugly rumor. Chopard
: When you got engaged, you insisted on a “Chopard for Love” ring in a platinum setting. While your finance-bro fiancee couldn’t be there on the special day, he gave you a Happy Diamonds to go with it on your three-year anniversary. He will
marry you. Eventually. Right? Christiaan Van Der Klaauw
: You are an unusually successful astrophysicist with a NY Times bestselling book. You wear you hair at a rakish angle, and unabashedly use the phase “a priori” in everyday conversation. You actually understand the concept of Sideral time. You first heard of the brand from the oligarch who endowed your research chair using laundered Petro dollars. Christopher Ward
: You can’t afford to spend more than $1K on a watch. You’ve come to actually love your Trident. Secretly, you think the new logo makes your watch look like a toy. Citizen
: You work for NASA, and your job is to set the clocks on the GPS satellites. Concord
: The year is 1986. While all the other middle-managers are celebrating their promotions with Trans Ams, women, or Rolexs, you chose the Concord Saratoga. Placing the leftover cash into Lincoln Savings and Loan bonds and a custom suit with serious shoulder pads, you choose to invest in things that last. Corum
: You spend most days at your estate's dock, "working" on your teak-decked Sloop, so much so that your wife - for whose birthday you bought a subscription to Sail magazine - calls your Coxswain when she wishes to find you. You exclusively wear Sperry’s and have been known to sport a racing flag tie unironically. You know nothing
about watches. Cuervo y Sobrinos
: You are a third generation Cuban-American named Jorge living in Buena Vista, Miami. You drink Bacardi Gold as you grill pulled pork at cookouts and play dominos with your Abuelo. You chose your Rubusto to honor your family, culture, and heritage. Secretly, you’re terrified that someone might find out your legal name is George - and that you speak no Spanish. Damasko
: You earnestly believe that form must always follow function. You lament the paucity of good quality, acid-resistant PVD watches on the market. As you wear steel-toed hiking boots daily, you wouldn’t be caught dead handling, much less wearing, a gold dress watch. Daniel Wellington
: You are a millennial who is into latte art. You think Humphrey Bogart looked so cool
in old movies with his suit and trench coat. You are unaware of the terms "quartz" or "automatic". If you're honest, you had a hard time choosing your watch, as they all look the same on the website. You pay $5 a pop at the jewelry store to change Nato straps, which you recently got into. De Bethune
: You successfully sold your internet company - with no revenue, let alone income - for $450 million dollars. You love technology, shiny things, and the color blue. You have a life-size replica of the Star Trek: The Next Generation bridge in your Rec room. Diesel
: You are either a teenager with vociferous opinions on the PC vs. Console gaming wars, or a playboy far too busy dating multiple women simultaneously to know what that is. Dornblüth & Sohn
: You own a grandfather clock, which you wind daily. Your have the same opinion on Roman numerals as on your ex-wife - cluttered, fussy, and confusing. You drive a vintage BMW - in your opinion, the epitome of a functional automobile - before the snazzy marketing made them much too flashy. Ebel
: Fresh out of law school, you just got your first associate-level job at a big firm. You wanted something pretty but professional to wear to work. You are confused as to why on dates, men excitedly ask to see your watch, then get close, look disappointed, and say ”oh…an Ebel...”. Edox/Mido
: You are a 23 year old German man, fresh out of the University of Heidelberg. Your starter job and soon to be expiring student benefits did not allow you to stretch for a Longines. The salesman’s face visibly fell when you walked through his door. Eterna
: Your KonTiki was a Jomashop 75% off gamble. You have since become a fanboy, going so far as to grow a beard and voraciously reading Thor Heyerdahl's
memoirs. You will order a nature survival kit, tent, and water purification pills online before you lose all interest and snuggle back up to your PS4. Fortis
: You are a young German man living in Düsseldorf. You saved up quite a few paychecks at your Aldi managerial job to afford your Stratoliner. You wish the SR-71 Blackbird was still around. You have re-watched Top Gun 23 times, while imagining that your
handle would be “The Baron”. If you ever actually visited an American airbase, you would be disgusted with the wastefulness and vow never to return. Fossil
: You are a 25 year old man at your first job. Your workplace has open-plan offices and “Sunday Fundays”. You carefully buckle up your leather watch before dates, and make sure it shows under your cuff. Franck Muller
: You are a jocular pediatrician, or possibly, a professional clown. You have a weakness for Tonneau cases and Art Deco numerals. Frederique Constant
: You could not afford a JLC Master Ultra Thin Moon, so you got this instead. You are unsuccessfully trying to make a 42mm dress watch work for your wrist. You were shocked, and a little disappointed, when you learned that the company was founded in 1988. Garmin
: You are subscribed to Men's Health and GQ. Before leaving for work, you lace up your running sneakers and strap on your Forerunner in case you can get a quick run in on the way home. This never happens. Your Bowflex sits quietly in your garage, gleaming and untouched. Ginault
: You spent $1,449 on a Rolex Submariner Homage. You while away countless man-hours on the forums, defending the brand from baseless accusations. You will ultimately purchase Hulk, Pepsi, and Daytona homages from other brands, and with time, will have spent more on replicas than the cost of the real thing. Girard-Perregaux
: You swear that the Laureato is “the next Overseas”, and that the Golden Bridges are an under appreciated masterpiece. You purposely chose a 1966 over a JLC Master Ultra Thin. Secretly, you wonder if you made a mistake. Glashütte Original
: You, overall, cannot afford a Lange. Glycine
: You’ve outgrown the flashy Invicta's of your youth, but are still hesitant to go smaller than 46mm in a watch. Secretly, the vaguely military associations of your Combat Sub mildly arouse you. If he were alive to see it, Eugène Meylan would throw an egg at your face. Glycine - Vintage
: You live in an old age home, with your WWII Purple Heart and military induction papers tucked away discreetly in a corner. You still wear the Airman which you bought on the base at Ramstein in ’49. Sadly, your grandson only visits to eye it covetously. Graham
: You couldn’t resist a watch whose crown is easily confused with a grenade’s firing pin. Your Volkswagen Golf has vanity plates and a silkscreened pin-up on the rear window. You have a shrine to your grandfather in your room, a WWII vet with the British Expeditionary Force, though he only got to flee Dunkirk. Even you suspect the “Watchmakers Since 1659” claim is crap. Grand Seiko
: You think a Spring Drive is the coolest thing since sliced bread. You frequently photograph your Cocktail Time with your Sony camera or, in a pinch, your latest generation iPhone. You have bookmarked Youtube videos of the Grand Seiko factory - in case you meet someone with a Swiss made watch who needs a little convincing. You wish Seiko would do marketing better. Grönefeld
: While trained at RADA, you have peaked as a recognizable, but under-appreciated Hollywood actor. You have impeccable taste and a thing for Salmon dials. You wanted something dressier than your sponsored but boring Omega to wear to the Met Gala. G-Shock:
You are a junior in college, or an emergency room physician. You delight in taking your G-Shock to watch meet-ups, to the horror of the traditionalists. You recently took up mountain biking just to post Instagram photos of your watch on the trails. H. Moser & Cie
: You have a mischievous sense of humor, and in high school, were known to film pranks you pulled on your friends. You have an insatiable weakness for fume dials. While you can’t quite put your finger on it, you suspect the brand will be worth a lot in coming years - or so you tell anyone who will listen. Deep down, you are terrified your Endeavor might just be a passing fad. Hamilton
: You recently graduated college. You spent hours on the watch forums, debating between this or a Longines. You finally settled on the JazzmasteKhaki, though the salesman couldn't tell you anything about it. The highlight of your life was when a random woman on a date said, “nice watch”. You almost married her. Hautlence
: You have a game room in your Park Avenue, per-war classic six filled with pinball machines. You wear pink glasses, to let your underlings at your Goldman Sachs job know that you can be “cool” too. You are not. Hermes
: You are either a perfumer living in the Montmarte district of Paris, or an American woman with an unerringly good fashion sense. Hublot
: You are, simply, wrong. HYT
: You are a successful electrical engineer with lucrative patents to your name, or an internet startup founder that actually solved and monetized a hard problem in computer science. You love nothing more than to hand your H1.0 over to curious passerby, while pontificating upon the intricacies of fluid dynamics. Invicta - Type 1
: You are a non-watch geek dad in a suburban shopping mall. You wanted to get "something nice" for yourself. You find sub 46mm watches "too girly". You enjoy explaining to others, with wide-eyed delight, how your watch is powered by "moving your arm". Invicta - Type 2
: You are in high school, without a summer job. You think the Rolex Submariner is the perfect modern, go anywhere, do anything watch. You feel ostracized on the watch forums, but can’t help but smile when you see your Pro Diver on your wrist. IWC
: You are openly not a pilot, but enjoy having an altimeter strapped to your wrist. Jacob & Co
: You are a formerly successful, now destitute rapper. You pawned this watch at a significant loss. Jaeger-LeCoultre
: You exclusively dress in suits, except on bank holidays, when you wear chinos and your Reverso. You are frequently found on watch forums extolling “the watchmaker's watchmaker” virtues. You think 100M of waterproofing is all anyone should ever need. Your will instructs your heirs to bury you with your Atmos clock, as they surely won’t appreciate it. You hope one day to be able to roll your R’s like the guy in the boutique. Jaquet Droz:
You are either a well diversified collector, or an Arabian Shiek from an oil rich kingdom. If the latter, your other watch is a Rolex Daytona Rainbow with diamond bezel. Johan Eric
: You googled “watch” on Amazon and this is the first thing you found with Prime shipping. In general, you are decidedly not picky, both in watches and in life. JS Watch Co
: While you used to have a very generous circle of friends, your incessant droning on about your trip to Iceland and the sweet Frisland you scored there soured even your most steadfast companions. You now spend most days online, nostalgically looking at Tripadvisor reviews for restaurants in Reykjavik, or re-watching the Lord of the Rings for the twelfth time. Junghans
: You were just hired by a big design firm, but on a starter salary. You visit your local art museum on “free admission weekends”, and hang around free gallery shows. You have a small tattoo on your right bicep. You hope to upgrade to a Nomos one day. Klasse14:
You favorite Instagram influencer subtly bombarded you with sponsored posts showcasing the brand. You hope your Miss Volare will one day star in your own epic selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower. Kobold
: Your “keeper” test is if she’ll watch all six seasons of the Sopranos with you. Your most treasured possession is an autographed napkin from the late, great, James Gandolfini. Since his passing, your interest in the brand has cooled, and secretly, you worry that your Spirit of America is just a more expensive Shinola. Laco
: As you gaze admiringly at the Saarbrücken on your wrist, you find yourself wondering: Was Hitler really that
: You are a Frenchman originally from Toulouse. You work for the Bureau of Weights and Measurements, converting metric measurements to Napoleonic Mesures Usuelles
for those still living in the First Republic. While you would prefer to wear an Omega, you can only imagine the shocked “Non
!” That would emanate from the mustachioed lips of your supervisor, Gaspard, upon seeing it, and you’d rather avoid an employee tribunal. You’d win, but it’s a hassle. Longines
: You just got your first job out of college. You are looking for something classy and professional to go along with your first real suit. You will one day own a JLC. Lorus:
You are a street-peddler living in Hyderabad. You cannot afford a Seiko 5, but not for any reason that would be remotely funny. Luminox
: You constantly talk about “doing an Ironman”. You sleep in a Naval Academy t-shirt and proudly fly the “thin blue line" US flag on your porch. You make vague allusions to former service when asked, but secretly, you were only a mall cop in the 90’s. Manufacture Royale:
Liberace would like to know where you got your watch. Marathon:
You are a former United States Marine, 3rd Battalion, 6th. You wore this watch on patrol in Kandahar, where your buddy scratched his initials on the case back. This is either a faithful re-telling, or you have entirely imagined the above scenario for color at your current office job. Maurice Lacroix
: The year is 1995. Bill Clinton is president of an economically resurgent USA. You just got promoted to Assistant to the Regional Department President of your longtime employer, IBM. Having recently heard about the value of a “Fine Swiss Watch”, you decided to purchase your Pontos after seeing an ad for it in the pages of Sports Illustrated. It feels right. MB&F
: You are an angel investor in various internet start-ups. You believe in “thinking different” and “changing the world”. Having gone through the various Pateks, Langes, and Journes that befit your station, you now find pretty much every other watch brand ridiculously boring. You wear an Apple watch concurrently on your other wrist. MeisterSinger
: You purposefully wear subtly mismatched socks with your corduroys. You carry your daily possessions in a fanny pack, considering it more practical than a messenger bag. You are perpetually 10-15 minutes late to all your appointments. Secretly, you have a thing for amputee girls. Michael Kors:
You are a 16-33 year old woman. Your house is filled with rose-gold colored accessories. You shop at Macy’s, where you purchased this watch to match your handbag. In the watch world, you are actually one of the sane ones. Mondaine
: You either have a collection of hair mousses to apply based on the weather, or are an oddly obsessive spotter of Swiss electric trains. Montblanc
: You couldn’t afford a JLC. You have since taken to the watch forums, declaring the superiority of Minerva, stating, “it’s over for the over $5K’s”. Secretly, you also hate stacked movement complications. Montegrappa - Chaos by Sylvestor Stallone
: What the hell is wrong
with you? Moritz Grossman
: You are the head of an old family manufacturing firm in Bavaria. Your frauline, Hilda, urged you to finally treat yourself and upgrade from the reliable but tired Swatch on your wrist. Feeling a Lange was too recognizable to the men on the assembly line, you chose the Benu Power reserve, but only to wear at board meetings. Movado
: You are either a 21 year old man wearing a Movado Bold at the club, or an 83 year old gentlemen wearing an original Museum piece. There is no middle ground. Mühle Glashütte
: Your evangelical zeal for the brand makes you the human embodiment of those “allow notifications?” pop-ups. You dream of becoming a mariner. MVMT
: You are a millennial who drives a motorcycle. You have a collection of leather jackets. You hope someone comments on how well your watch matches your sunglasses. Nixon
: You are a 32 year old man named either Chad or Brad living in Encinitas, California. As you spend most days on the beach surfing in your board shorts, you have a perpetual tan even in winter. You aren’t into watches, but your Base Tide was giving you good vibes from the surf-shop window, and it matches your leather Yogi bracelet perfectly. Nomos
: While you initially could not afford a Swiss made watch in art school, you are now a successful Bahaus-style architect. You have a membership to your local modern art museum. While you prefer espresso, you drink drip from a vintage Braun coffee maker. Apple “Keynote Days” are like Christmas in June. Ochs and Junior
: You sincerely collect promotional posters for modern art exhibits. You have an interesting job in either advanced engineering or product design at a well funded startup in Berlin. Somewhat obsessively, you refuse to wear any items with visible brand names. Even you can’t always tell what the hell the date is on your perpetual calendar. Oris
: You are frequently found on watch forums, starting, “Why buy an Omega when you can get virtually the same quality for half the cost?” You think the Sixty Five is exactly what your grandfather would’ve worn - if he was cooler, and not a rural school teacher from Iowa. You are secretly trying to save for a Rolex Sub, but need the cash for your PADI training. Omega
: You are intimately familiar with all 12 manned Apollo missions. You eagerly anticipate the next James Bond film. You refer to your Seamaster as “the thinking man’s Sub, with a better movement”. Bonus points if you know who George Daniels is. Orient
: You are a senior in high school. You love your Bambino, but as you know watches, you don’t claim it’s equivalent to something more expensive. You dream of winning the lottery. You are pure. Panerai:
You frequently exclaim, “What’s the point of wearing a watch if no one sees it?” You live in California, and exclusively wear short sleeves. You are unusually familiar with the Italian Navy’s WWII operations, glossing over the period 1940-1943. Parmigiani Fleurier
: You are the scion of an old, proud Italian banking family. While you of course have a few Patek’s tucked away in the vault at your Lago Maggiora villa, your father, Luca, gifted you your Tonda Tourbillon because he errantly believed it was an Italian brand “like from the old days, bene
!” You don’t have the heart to correct him. Parnis
: You desire a replica Daytona, but your country’s customs force is extremely
efficient at confiscating goods that violate trademarks. Patek Philippe - Type 1
: You took off from work to watch the Henry Graves Super Complication auction livestream. You think the Nautilus is overvalued, preferring the khaki green Aquanaut instead. You are possibly John Mayer, but if not, you hope one day to actually own your own Patek. Patek Philippe - Type 2:
You are a Russian oligarch. You assert that a hacking seconds “damages the movement”. Though you’ll never say so openly, you are secretly jealous of the finishing on a Lange. You feel reassured when you see one of those “For the next generation” ads. Philippe DufouLaurent FerrieF.P. Journe
: You are a Russian oligarch, but with exquisite taste. Piaget
: You claim that the Calatrava and Patrimony "smell of old man". You frequently end arguments with "yeah, but...thinest movement in the world." You cannot actually afford a Calatrava or Patrimony. Poljot
: In the old days, you were a MiG-23 fighter pilot for the Motherland. Your Poljot, along with your state-issued Volga GAZ-24 sedan, marked you as a man of importance among the proletariat. Sadly, in your current job as grocery store guard, only the old babushkas recognize your former glory. It would kill you to know that 30-year old gamers bought your watch online because they thought the Cyrillic on the dial looked cool. Rado
: You are a material scientist tenured at a prestigious university. You have no interest in watches, but could not pass up the mystery and wonder of a watch that never scratches. Everything from your pots to your pants are coated in Teflon. Raymond Weil
: Are you sure
you aren’t wearing a Maurice Lacroix with Roman numerals? RGM Watch Co
: You are a 62-year old Boomer living in Pittsburgh, PA. As you are retired - with pension - from your job as a chemical engineer for US Steel, you have plenty of time to hobnob on Timezone.com
. You post multiple photos of your 801-COE in various lights, to the eager approval of all twelve forums members. You can’t tell anyone, but you voted for Donald Trump. Richard Mille
: If you weren’t an American billionaire, you’d probably be buying an Invicta - with the logos removed, you surely couldn’t tell the difference. You make sure to wear your watch when interviewed by Fortune, with the sleeves of your silk Dolce & Gabana shirt rolled up. Roger Dubuis:
You are a Argentinian Striker, recently relocated to the UK with Manchester United. Stacy, your loyal WAG, got you the Excalibur after you instructed your assistant to leave notes around your Wilmslow mansion with explicit purchasing instructions. All involved acted surprised on your birthday. If you are being honest, you sometimes confuse it with your Richard Mille. Roger W. Smith:
You are the scion of a Japanese telecommunications fortune. You love discussing horology, but only online. You are that unusual combination of billionaire and introvert, perhaps due to your secret insecurity in your own abilities. You fantasize about how one day, Otuo-San
will notice your Series 2, and nod approvingly at you with his tight-lipped grimace. In your own quiet way, this is how you show off. Rolex - Sub (Ha!) Type A
: ROLEX ROLEX ROLEX. YOU CAN’T BUY ANYTHING BUT A ROLEX IT’S THE ONLY THING WITH RESALE VALUE. HAVE YOU SEEN MY TWO-TONE SUB WITH THE CYCLOPS? I LIKE IT ‘CAUSE IT HAS WRIST PRESENCE. Rolex - Sub Type B
: You frequently re-watch all Sean Connery Bond films, asserting that Daniel Craig is not a “real” Bond. You know the difference between the 1016 Caliber 1560 and 1016 Caliber 1570. You believe steel can stretch with minimal effort. You prefer watches with rusted dials and no date. As you frequently speak full sentences consisting solely of reference numbers, it is assumed by passerby that you work for a secretive government agency. Rolex - Sub Type C
: You are a successful Italian-American contractor. You wear a two-tone Datejust - your only watch - which never leaves your wrist. On vacation at the resort in Cabo, you make sure your wrist is angled properly so the waiter can see it when taking your order. Rolex - Sub Type D:
When you found out your wife was pregnant, you rushed to purchase a "birth year" Sub. Your son will not get to wear it until you are dead. Rolex - Sub Type E
: You are a researcher who spends all day next to an MRI machine. While you never wore a watch before, you found yourself suddenly desperate for one after seeing an eerily personalized ad for the Millgauss pop up on Facebook. After the initial triumphant forum pic, the novelty wore off, and most days you just check the wall clock. Romain Jerome
: You have no compunctions wearing a watch made from the Titanic. You have more money than sense. Scuderia Ferrari
: Your friends know not to utter the word “Lamborghini” for fear of starting a rant. Your firstborn son is named Enzo. Your Pilota watch, Ferarri ball-cap, keychain, and limited edition Scuderia Ferrari for Ray-Ban aviators all proudly accompany you as you step into your 2004 Honda Civic. Seagull
: It took quite a few shifts at the Dairy Queen, but you finally got your Ocean Star. You feel like you need a dress piece too, but are unsure when you’d ever wear it. One day, with a JLC on your wrist, you will look back upon this time wistfully. Seiko
: You are starting college this Fall. You spend most days on watch forums, hoping to find newbies asking for help so that you can steer them your way. You think the Seiko 5 is the best value per dollar in horology. Deep down, you know that if you ever won the lottery, you’d trash them all for a stable of platinum Langes. Sekonda
: On the way to a job interview as a Transport of London station cleaner, you decide a watch will make you look more reliable. You grab the cheapest Sekonda Classic from Mr. Singh’s newsstand, and make sure to check it copiously during your interview. You are surprised when you do not get the job. Changing the dead battery three days later, you are puzzled by the Cyrlic writing inside the case. Shinola
: You are a Clinton, or an oddly proud Detroit native. You think the “Made in the USA” controversy was a hit job egged on by Hodinkee. You have average sized wrists, but think they are larger than they really are. You have a weakness for wire lugs. Sinn
: You are subscribed to the WatchBuys newsletter. You cannot afford an IWC. You post numerous photos of your Sinn 356 Flieger, in a vain attempt to reassure yourself that the acrylic crystal was the right choice. Skagen
: You drive a used but well loved Volvo. While you know nothing about watches, you found it cumbersome to check your dumb phone for the time, and began your search for something practical but affordable. As you know the quickest shortcut to get to the cafeteria at your local IKEA - where you get the meatballs weekly - an ostensibly Danish watch held some appeal. You are unaware that Denmark and Sweden are different countries. Speake-Marin
: ”A touch loud
? What do you mean, leopard print pants with a leather jacket is loud
: You cannot afford a Rolex Submariner. Steinhart
: You could not afford a Rolex or IWC. While you truly enjoy wearing your Hulk Sub homage, deep-down, you question where the line is between imitation and theft. Stowa
: You enjoy having an altimeter strapped to your wrist, but cannot afford an IWC. You would love to mention its WWII history, but are unsure how to do so without appearing insensitive. Stührling
: American Airlines flight 1257, direct to Dallas, seat 48B. Two hours in, You saw the Depthmaster in the pages of SkyMall and knew you couldn't pass it up. Swatch
: You are a child in elementary school, or a successful, established artist. You love color. You have a watch collection, but they are all Swatches. You wish you could buy another one of the Irony whose crystal cracked when you dropped it on your kitchen floor. Swiss Legend:
You could’ve bought the Esq. brand chrono - with the same Chinese Quartz movement - for $139, but then it would’t say “Swiss” on the dial, would it? Tag Heuer
: Your first “real” watch was a Link, which you initially saw in the pages of Golf Digest/Tennis Magazine. For the longest time, you had a crush on Maria Sharapova. The chip on your shoulder is slightly lessened when you see photos of vintage Carreras online. Timex
: You are a senior citizen, or an aspiring US presidential candidate. In either case, your grandson is suddenly asking to borrow your watch. Tissot
: You just got your first job out of college, but it pays less than the Longines fellow. You appreciate either classic or ridiculously bold design. After a long career, you will one day own a Rolex. Triwa
: You are a full-time Instagram influencer. Perhaps one day, you will regret the purchase of your Donald Trump “Comb Over” watch - but not today. Tudor
: You assert that the Black Bay 58 is what Rolex “used to be”. You take pride in the quality of the bezel on your Pelagos. You either never will admit, or say all the time, that you wish you had a Rolex. Tutima Glashütte
:As the only way to acquire a Lange would be to sell a kidney, you eagerly sought out an alternative still made in your mythical Glashütte. You fancy yourself a sportsman, though this is usually only expressed by the bench press. While you wear your Grand Flieger daily, if pressed, you could not articulate why, exactly, your watch had to be German. Ulysse Nardin - Type 1
: What exactly do you think you are, some kind of enthusiast? Ulysse Nardin - Type 2
: As soon as you saw the Minute Repeater Voyeur - with a lifelike orgy scene on the dial, complete with moving “parts” - you knew you needed that kind of artistry in your life. Urban Jurgënsen
: Was your watch produced by the Swedish Chef
? Vacheron Constantin
: You think a Calatrava is an ugly duckling compared to the all-encompassing beauty of a Patrimony. You refer to the period from 1987 - 1996 as “the Dark Times”. You wish resale value were higher, but blame Patek fanboys. Various Microbrands
: You are subscribed to the “Affordable Watches” forum on WatchUSeek. You have a Google Alert on Kickstarter so you don’t miss the latest limited release. You are saving for a vintage Rolex, which increasingly appears out of reach. You are filled with a mixture of delight and despair when someone asks, "is that a Rolex?" of your Mk II Nassua. You have a love/hate relationship with Jason Lim of Halios. Various Vintage
: You are Fred Savage. You think anything over 36mm is garish. While you wear your vintage Omega (original dial, of course) all the time, you have been known to slip on your modern Rolex Sub for the beach. You spend your weekends at estate sales, dreaming of coming across an unrecognized Patek for $150, which you bargain down to a clean $100. Victorinox
: After your brief fling with Chinese watches, you decided it was time to step up to Swiss made. You wear your Fieldforce proudly in Econ 101, desperately hoping Brittany will notice it. Plus, you already had the matching backpack. Vostok
: You are a value-oriented teen gamer, or an elderly Russian pensioner. You have 9 inch wrists. Zenith
: You make half-hour long YouTube videos consisting of you chanting into the camera, “El Primero. El Primero. First Automatic. El Primero.“ You scoff at the JLC 751A as a rushed copy. Deep down, you believe the world is unjust, and fear your brand will never be properly recognized. Zodiac/Doxa
: You are a certified Master Scuba Diver Trainer. You smile indulgently at your wealthy tourist clients, who have Submariners and Fifty Fathoms on their wrist. After you've been tipped, you love nothing better than to hand over your SeaWolf/Shark for inspection, casually stating "This baby's been down to 250 feet, no problems. How about yours?" Edit: Adding some more as suggestions. Last batch was: Frederique Constant, Junghans, Hamilton, Nomos, Panerai, Tag, Tissot, Tudor. Also split Invicta into two. Thanks for my first gold and kind words stranger! Edit 2: Some are disappearing when I make edits, re-added Swatch. Edit 3: Added Bell & Ross, Baume et Mercier, Sinn, Various Microbrands. Edit 4: Added Various Vintage. Thanks agin for the gold! Edit 5: Added Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz
, Stowa. Edit 6: Couldn't help myself, added Jacob & Co, Oris, Squale, Zodiac/Doxa. Edit 7: Added Fossil and Michael Kors. Modified Daniel Wellington. My first Platinum, thank you
! Edit 8: Added GP and Zenith, split Seiko/Grand Seiko, and added one more Rolex Sub (phrasing!) Type (D). Recognized John Mayer as the Patek expert he really is. Edit 9: Added Movado. Slight tweak to Hamilton. Edit 10: Added Piaget. Edit 11: Added Montblanc, Richard Mille, Shinola, and Steinhart. Edit 12: Added Bremont, Edox/Mido, Parnis. Edit 13: Added Christopher Ward, De Bethune, and MB&F. Modified Frederique Constant. Edit 14: Added Bulova, Franck Muller. Edit 15: Modified Franck Muller, added Marathon. Edit 16: Added Laco (hat tip to Byki!), Maurice Lacroix. Edit 16: Added Swiss Legend. Edit 17: Added Damasko, Dornblüth & Sohn, Garmin, Klasse14, and split Ulysse Nardin into Types 1&2. Edit 17: Added Ball (hat tip to AudiMars and icecityx1221
). Clarified that 12 Apollo missions only were manned. Thanks for the sticky Mods! I am humbled. Edit 18: Split Casio into Casio and G-Shock; added Concord and Ebel. Edited Marathon for clarity. Edit 19: Added Bovet, Hermes, HYT, Seagull, and Victorinox. Edit 20: Added Chopard, Corum. Edit 21: Added BVLGARI, Diesel, Glycine new and vintage, and Rolex Sub Type E. Edit 22: Added Chanel, Christiaan Van Der Klaauw, and Rado. Edit 23: Added Apple Watch, H. Moser & Cie, Ochs and Junior, and Scuderia Ferrari. Edit 24: Added Montegrappa Chaos, Romain Jerome, Stürhling Edit 25: Added Azimuth, Certina, Ginault, Graham, Johan Eric, Lip, Sekonda, Skagen. Edit 26: Added Carl F. Bucherer and Nixon. Edit 27: Added Alpina, Meister Singer, and updated Sekonda. Edit 28: Thanks so much for the Gold! Added Cuervo y Sobrinos, Eterna, Hautlence, Grönefeld, Luminox, Moritz Grossman, Speake-Marin, and Triwa. Edit 29: Added Balticus, Burberry, Kobold, and JS Watch Company. Edit 30: Added Lorus, Roger W. Smith, Mühle Glashütte and Tutima Glashütte. Edit 31: Added Fortis, Mondaine, Poljot, RGM Watch Co. and Roger Dubuis. Edit 32: Couldn't help myself. Added Urban Jurgënsen and Manufacture Royale. Thread is archived so no promises, but feel free to message me with any requests. Last updated: 12/07/19
submitted by jooxii
to WatchesCirclejerk [link] [comments]
2019.04.24 23:08 AnastasiaBeavrhausn Nikki LaDue January: suicide or murder?
Nichole ”Nikki” LaDue January was born on February 27, 1972, to Terry and Bonnie LaDue. By all accounts, Nikki, her sisters, and parents had a close and loving relationship.
Nikki moved to Pass Christian, MS with her first husband Mike and their son Zack. They moved from NY to start a new life and gain employment in the booming casino industry. Their marriage ended in divorce.
While working at the Grand Casino, Nikki met her second husband, Phil January. Phil was in charge of security at the casino. They married not long after they began dating. At the time of her death, they had been married for 2 years.
Just prior to her death, Phil lost his job at the Grand and wanted to move to Shreveport, LA area where he had gotten a job. Phil wanted Nikki and Zack to move with him, but Nikki had other plans. She confided in a few friends that instead of making a short trip to her parents, she was going to stay with them in Florida and not move to Shreveport. Nikki had told some friends that Phil was controlling and mentally abusive. Other friends and co-workers shared first-hand stories of witnessing Phil’s meanness and abusive behavior toward Nikki.
Nikki had been staying with her friend, Nancy Burge for a few days prior to the move. Phil was in LA and Nikki didn't like being alone in their condo.
The day before Nikki died, she dropped Zack off at the babysitter’s house around noon. She told the babysitter that she had to finish packing. Nikki actually went to hang out with her friend Eric. They were hanging out having fun and Eric states that Nikki was in a good mood.
Around 9 pm Nikki said she had to make a phone call. Eric offered her his cell phone, but she used a payphone instead. Several minutes later, Nikki returned to the table upset. She said they had to leave immediately. The last time Eric would hear from Nikki was 1236am on 7/29/2002. Nikki told Eric not to tell anyone that they hung out together that day. (They were in public, so many people could place them together.) That was the last time Eric spoke to Nikki.
Phone records show numerous calls between 11 pm on 7/28 until 140 am on 7/29 from a blocked number. Phil has stated those calls were from him.
Phil also called Nancy Burge at 1030 pm on 7/28. He told Nancy that he couldn't reach Nikki. When Nancy got home, she noticed Nikki's car was there. She told her son that she was going to check on Nikki, but returned home saying she changed her mind after driving a few blocks.
Nancy was supposed to meet Nikki at her condo at 8 am on 7/29/2002. Nancy was going to follow Nikki to her parent's house in Florida, bringing along some of Nikki's belongings. Nancy arrived at the condo at 930 am. Nancy said Zack opened the door and told her that mommy was sleeping. Nancy checked the condo but couldn't find Nikki. Nancy said Phil arrived shortly after her, she told him she couldn't find Nikki. According to Nancy, Phil walked right to the balcony door and found Nikki.
Nikki was found seated at a table with her right knee held by the table in front of her, with her left leg down. A gun was found on the chair between her legs, slightly under her left thigh.
On the table in front of her, to the left was a pack of Marlboro Medium 100’s and a lighter, that is Nikki's brand that she smoked. On the opposite side of the table was a pack of Marlboro Reds and a lighter, a filled ashtray with both brands of butts and a bloody cordless phone. There was also a black case of some sort.
Nancy placed the 911 call.
Within 2 hours of investigation, Nikki's death was signed off as suicide by lead investigator Tom Putsay. Putsay told the family that no autopsy or further investigation was necessary. No fingerprints were taken, approximately 20 Polaroid pictures were taken of the scene. No evidence was collected even though there was strong physical evidence that someone was on the balcony with Nikki.
According to Putsay’s police report, the bullet passed from the right side of Nikki's head to the left, struck a wall and screen door, bouncing back landing on a chair 3 feet from Nikki. The bullet casing was found by the condo manager in the pool 3 floors below the balcony approximately 20 feet west. The report also states it's unknown how the phone got there or how the blood got on it. Rigor and lividity indicated she had been dead for several hours.
Pictures, the 911 call and Putsay’s report in the following link: https://behindtheyellowtape.wordpress.com/investigation-notes-nikki-ladue-january/
The position of Nikki's body raised a lot of questions. Why were her hands folded neatly in front of her and how did the gun end up between her legs, partially under her thigh?
There was a note on the computer allegedly from Nikki apologizing for her drug use. The rest of the hard drive was wiped clean by Phil’s son.
No autopsy was done. As far as the police were concerned, case closed. It took 3 morticians to find the exit hole on the left side of Nikki's head. LE hadn't looked.
During his interview with LE, Phil stated during those phone calls he may have said something that upset Nikki causing her to look for his gun and shoot herself.
When Nikki's family talked to Nancy Burge, they laid out their concerns that it wasn't suicide. Nancy became quiet and the said,”maybe I should be frightened too”. Nancy did not attend Nikki's funeral.
Nikki is buried, Putsay closed the case as suicide and Nikki's family are left to conduct their own investigation. Bonnie's investigation has been ongoing since Nikki died. There have been several blogs that have written about Nikki, but little mainstream media coverage.
Bonnie found out that there was a drug ring being run out of the Grand. Could Nikki's death be connected? Bonnie was told that Nikki's death was a warning and that everyone understood they couldn't say anything about drugs in the hotel.
The LaDue’s convinced Phil to give permission for Nikki to be disinterred to have a private autopsy done. The results were undetermined but unlikely a suicide. Unfortunately, an autopsy result in NY doesn't change the cause of death in MS.
Tom Putsay was later tried and convicted of child sex abuse. He will serve a minimum of 40 years before he can be paroled. He has said that there were red flags that morning but still signed off as suicide within 2 hours. https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article152694434.html https://www.sunherald.com/news/local/crime/article42113940.html
To this day, the only autopsy done was by a coroner hired by the LaDue’s. The results remain undetermined. https://coldnomore.wordpress.com/tag/nikki-ladue-january/ https://coldnomore.wordpress.com/2012/01/25/nikki-ladue-january-deserved-bette
(Norm Holliston wrote a series of posts about Nikki’s death and the mystery surrounding it. He spoke to relatives and friends and has a series of posts on conversations he had with Phil January. LME (Logical Minded Engineer) wrote a series of interesting comments on how it was physically impossible for Nikki to shoot herself and have the bullet and casing end up where they did. There are several blog posts on Cold No More worth reading.) https://coldnomore.wordpress.com/2011/11/29/mathematical-reasons-nikkis-death-was-murde
There is so much more I could write, but this has gotten lengthy.
So, so you think Nikki committed suicide?
What do you make of the evidence on the table and the position of Nikki's body?
Why was the hard drive wiped clean?
Do you think after all this time, the lack of evidence collected by LE, that we can ever learn what happened to Nikki?
Edit: updated to include the year Nikki died.
submitted by AnastasiaBeavrhausn
to UnresolvedMysteries [link] [comments]
Eric Nies SHAG-TREE! Dating history, relationship tree, etc...